Pet misses Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for my pet's moans to change pitch yet again, and I felt her body tense up. "Cum for me, my pet, cum all over my dick."

My pet let out a Yes, Sir but it was mostly drowned out by her moaning as she finally let go and came. I went as fast as I could go, pulling her hair for more leverage. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and right when I thought it had stopped she started to scream again, but this time her screaming was met with a squirt. I laughed through a moan as I listened to my pet scream in ecstasy from her very first squirt. Hearing her completely lose herself in pleasure made my balls begin to tighten and burn, so I made one last deep thrust inside of her and came. Her screams were met by my moans as I felt stream after stream of cum make its way inside of my pet's pussy. I felt myself pull her hair back even harder, to the point where I heard my pet make a sound of pain, but I kept my grip, both of us still cumming for all we were worth.

The next thing I knew I was in bed laying beside and still inside my pet. I didn't remember getting to that position, but I could tell we hadn't been laying like that for very long. We each took a deep breath, our sweaty bodies pressing against each other, bringing us back to full awareness. My cock was still inside of her, so I gently pulled it out and pulled my pet close to me, holding her tight as we each caught our breath.

When I could finally talk again, I said, "I love you, Rebekah."

I heard her smile and she replied, "I love you too, Jack."

I don't know how long we laid there but I know that I had never felt happier or more content in my life.

THE END

12