Pet Sasha

Story Info
Sasha's Owners come home and have fun with their new pet.
3.6k words
4.13
24.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would love your feedback. The good, the bad and the ugly can only make me better.

-Thanks for reading.

*****

He threw the keys on the side table and hung up his coat. "Sasha." His sing song tone rang through the house and he heard the cage move in the room they had put Sasha's Kennel. He smiled. He loved coming home to his pet.

"Sasha, boy!" He opened the door to the pet's room and there he was all five feet 10 inches of him on his hands and knees waiting to be let out of the kennel. Fredrick crossed the room and unlocked the panel, opening the kennel door, but Sasha knew better. He sat on his haunches until he got the command.

"Come!"

Sasha jumped and left the kennel, crawling to the side of Fredrick, and not moving.

Fredrick slapped his naked and available butt cheek. "Up, stretch, and go relieve yourself, be in the kitchen in 10 minutes."

"Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir!" Sasha ran for the bathroom.

Ten Minutes was hardly long enough, but he made it, upon entering the kitchen he went immediately to Fredrick's side.

"What a good boy! Did you have a good day?"

"Boring, Sir. I have learned my lesson, please can I be left without having to stay in the kennel?"

"You know better!" Fredrick lightly slapped Sasha's cheek "Such decisions belong to the Mistress of the house. Ask her."

"I know Sir."

"Are you afraid to ask her?"

"A little bit."

Fredrick shrugged "if you want something you gotta ask or you are at her mercy."

"Yes sir."

Fredrick went to the fridge for an ingredient and looked at Sasha conspiratorially.

"Wanna treat?"

Sasha looked hopeful "Yes!" Fredrick raised his eyebrows "Sir!, Yes Sir."

Fredrick smiled and opened the freezer and Sasha's face fell. There was only one kind of treat for him in the freezer.

Fredrick walked back to Sasha with his ingredient and handed Sasha his treat. "Good boy lick it all up."

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Will Mistress approve?"

"Do you want me to tell her you refused a treat?"

"No! No Sir!, Thank you Sir!"

"Good boy! I will tell her I gave it to you. Now sit in the middle of the kitchen and suck on your cumsicle while I cook dinner."

Sasha did as bid and sucked away, he wished they flavored them, but he was not allowed to comment, he was only allowed to be thankful for the treat. Sasha hated being forced to eat his own cum, even more humiliating was the fact that Sir's cum was mixed in with it, but the hardest part was having to be grateful and say thank you for it.

"Do you like your treat Sasha?" Fredrick walked past and ruffled his hair.

"Yes Sir, Thank you sir."

"Good boy" They both jumped as the front door shut

"Fredrick, I am home! Sasha! Come here Sasha!"

Sasha was supposed to crawl, but he was also supposed to finish his treat. He looked to Fredrick for guidance, but Fredrick had turned back to the stove and was ignoring him or had forgotten him.

"Sasha!"

Sasha stuck his cumsicle in his mouth and ran to greet his mistress. He was supposed to be on all fours, but he was too afraid of a longer delay, she could get mean when angry. As soon as he was at her feet he got on all fours and looked up at her with the cumsicle dripping around his mouth.

"Fredrick!"

Fredrick appeared in the entry way. "Hello dear! So glad you are home dinner in half an hour so you can go relax."

She reached down and took the cumsicle from Sasha's mouth. "Did you give him a treat?"

"Yes, but come on love, it won't ruin his appetite, if anything it made him hungrier. Don't be mad."

Mistress looked at Sasha and looked at Fredrick both pleading for her not to be mad with her with their eyes. "OH, you two! You spoil him you know!"

"I know!" Fredrick kissed her on the cheek and leaned in "and you love me anyway"

"Oh, I do! Go! Go finish dinner!"

"As you wish." And with a flourish Fredrick spun around and exited.

Mistress looked at Sasha "Go put this in the freezer, you will finish it later tonight. Then come to my room and help me relax." Mistress handed Sasha his treat, and went to her room.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, mistress." Sasha was speaking to her back as she exited the room.

When he got to her door he knelt on his knees and knocked. Sometimes she answered and if he was not on his knees there were punishments, but this time the command came from inside.

"Come!" Sasha opened the door and crawled in then nudged the door shut.

"Good Boy!"

Sasha went to the feet of his mistress and knelt keeping his eyes on her feet. He wanted to lick them, suck on her toes, but he had to wait for her command.

"I want a foot massage with lotion, and then you will come lick me and suck me till I cum.

During all of it you are not to utter one word that clear?

"Yes mistress."

"Is your cock free?"

"No Mistress, Sir did not take it out."

"Good, you may proceed." She handed him the lotion and laid back on the bed. Sasha had to get up on the bed to properly massage her feet. He spent 15 minutes or about that on each foot. Just touching her feet caused his cock to strain against the cage, making it an intense experience. He would not have traded it for the world.

Mistress was lying back ignoring the fact there was a man making her feel this good, and relishing in the release of strain and tension in her feet. When he put the second foot down and spread her legs she looked down at him, but he averted her eyes, he was not allowed to look at her from the neck up.

He started slow and hesitant at first, he was not an expert at this, and he was still getting used to her likes and dislikes, but he had been trained at a fine facility and soon she pushed his face in and came all over it. She released the back of his head and said

"Again."

Sasha went down again and it was not long before his face was once more buried in her mound and he came out with a face full of cum.

"You are so cute!" Mistress picked up her phone "Smile, and mean it."

Sasha smiled and she took her picture. "Good boy"

"On your back!"

Sasha obeyed immediately

"Roll over!" again he did as commanded "Hands behind your back and above your ass"

Sasha gripped the opposite elbow with each hand turning his face a bit so he could breathe.

"Roll over!" This time rolling over was a bit more difficult because he had to keep his arms in place. When he was on his back again with his arms under him Mistress started tracing lines in his chest with her fingernail, moving in such a way as to send shivers down his spine.

"What a good boy!"

"Thank you, Mistress."

Just as her finger started circling his caged cock Fredrick called from the Kitchen

"Allison! Dinner is ready."

Allison looked at her trembling pet and smiled almost cruelly. Feigning disappointment she cooed "oh poor pet, I am sorry we shall have to continue this later, you know how Fredrick gets if the food gets cold."

"Yes Mistress."

Allison got up and at the door turned to look at Sasha who had not moved. "Come!" It amazed her how fast he could move, he was on all fours at her heel in seconds despite his arms having been pinned under him. She bent down and patted his head. "Good boy!"

Sasha crawled behind faithfully. When Allison walked into his kennel room—that was what he called it, it had at one time been a guest room- He knew. Tonight, she was in a mood to use and abuse him.

"Up!"

Sasha stood up straight and let himself be led to the back wall, into the neck cuff that had been built into the wall sized exactly for him, and the height measured exactly. His wrist and ankle cuffs were always on and they were fastened to hooks in the wall. The collar was three inches of steel, he could not look down at all, and his hands were straight out. His feet were about shoulder length apart.

"Don't move." Allison smiled "as if you could". She bent down and undid his cock cage, she wanted to play with what had popped out immediately and at attention, but she knew dinner was waiting.

"I will play with you later." Alison ran a fingernail from base to tip and turned and walked away, leaving Sasha in agony.

When she arrived at the dinner table Fredrick stood up, as a gentleman should and pulled out her chair at the head of the table for her.

They ate and talked of their day moving from work to friends to mundane household things. When dinner was done, Allison spoke to Fredrick,

"l want to play with Sasha, go get him and let's watch a show and torment him"

"Did you unlock him?"

Alison smiled mischievously, "yep and left him with no way to even look at it."

Fredrick laughed "You are mean my love. I will get him. Are we going to let him cum?"

"I don't know, should we? We have let him everyday since we had him, what if he comes to expect it?"

Allison laughed "Then the denial will be that much more lovely for me. Yes, he will cum tonight." Fredrick left to go get the pet.

"Fredrick!"

"Yes?"

"Grab his unfinished treat from the freezer on your way back, and a cup for him deposit into."

"Oh good idea!"

Fredrick walked in and saw his beautiful pet against the wall unable to move much because of his bonds. Sasha's eyes followed him but he did not speak, he moved a bit wiggling his cuffs, letting Fredrick know he was anxious to be free to move around again.

Fredrick touched his cheek and then his cock causing it to bounce back to its state of hardness.

"Whoa there boy! A little excitable. Okay relax I am going to undo your feet then your wrist and then your neck you are not to move until I say, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir! I understand."

"What a good boy you are!" Fredrick bent down and talked soothingly to him while setting him free. Face to face Fredrick looked at Sasha in the eye turned around and grabbed Sasha by the cock and proceeded to lead him to the kitchen.

"Posture!" The grip on the cock was tightened.

Sasha started and regained his posture. Having someone pulling on his cock had made him want to bend in two, but he was not allowed. At the freezer, Fredrick gave Sasha his treat that had been put away for later.

Sasha took it. "Thank you, Sir, for my cumsicle."

While Sasha licked, and tried to hide his distaste Fredrick grabbed an empty plastic cup from the refrigerator Fredrick smiled at Sasha as he on him to follow yet again.

Sasha whimpered, but did not miss a footstep. In the living room, Alison patted the seat next to her, "Come, sit between us."

Sit he did "Thank you Mistress for my treat."

He started sucking when she grabbed his stick and started moving her hand up and down. Fredrick sat down next to him and Alison and him started discussing the show that was on, trying to include Fredrick who kept his responses to one word distracted by what was going on in his lap.

After what seemed like an eternity Sasha knew he had to "Mistress? Can I cum? Please Mistress?"

Mistress stopped immediately and smacked the springy cock "No! bad boy! Finish your treat."

"Fredrick I am tired, Your turn."

Fredrick smiled at Sasha sucking on his treat and started. Up and down slowly and tantalizing. He held Sasha's eyes as water pooled in them.

"Good boy. Its okay, relax"

"Please stop, I am going to cum, please stop Sir!"

Fredrick stopped and sat back resting his hand on Sasha's leg and Mistress rested hers on his other leg. Slowly Allison moved her hand up Sasha's thigh. Sasha sucked on his treat and concentrated on breathing all too aware of where Mistress' hand was going.

Sasha was not sure he could handle another denial, but he would endure whatever Mistress demanded of him. They pretended to be completely unaware of Sasha's distress and talked about the show and random things.

The show ended with Mistress' hand cupping his balls and her nails grazing his dick.

Fredrick sat back for a better view of his love tormenting their pet and took the Popsicle stick from Sasha's hand. He had sucked it all up.

Allison looked Fredrick in the eye as she worked Sasha's shaft. Fredrick started to have a problem of his own bulging in his pants.

It was not long before whimpering came, but Allison ignored it pet knew to vocalize.

"Mis-Miss-AGHHHHHH MISTRESS, please may I cum?"

"Fredrick the cup."

Allison tipped Sasha's very ready dick into the cup "You may cum, pet. I want all of it."

The tease and denial had an effect and the size of the load was large. Allison ruffled his hair. "Ahhh Good boy! But!" Allison held up her perfectly manicured index finger and put it in Sasha's face "Look at what our little game did to Fredrick, I think you need to ask if you can assist him."

"Yes Mistress." Sasha got down on his knees in fronts of Fredrick. "Sir may I suck your delicious cock?"

"Oh how sweet, yes of course you may."

At the word 'yes' Sasha was in his lap working on getting access to his cock.

"Oh Allison, he is so eager! I think we picked well with this one."

Allison scooted next to them and reached behind Sasha's head. She grabbed his hair and pushed Sasha's mouth all the way down Fredrick's cock causing Fredrick to groan, tilt his head back till it was resting on the back of the couch, which pushed his lap forward and closed his eyes.

Sasha gagged, he was taken by surprise, usually when he helped Fredrick out Allison left the room, he recovered quickly and responded to the demands of both parties until he had a mouth full of cum. His hair was pulled again to pull his head back, so Mistress could see right down into his mouth.

"Open!"

Sasha displayed his mouth full of white creamy cum. Wordlessly Fredrick handed Allison the cup.

"Spit it out."

Sasha did and stayed where he was head bowed awaiting further orders.

"Stand at attention."

Sasha trembled he knew his semi-erect cock would catch his Mistress' attention, but he quickly obeyed.

"Fredrick, look! He almost got hard again just sucking your cock. What a good boy! Well you know I can't put your cock away until its soft, so what ever shall we do to get it soft?"

Fredrick reached out and started working it this time. "I have an idea Allison! He leaned over and whispered in her ear and a grin that caused Shasha to worry, lit up her face. Allison leaned back to watch the show.

"Stay at attention, and tell me when you need to cum, pet."

"Yes Sir." Sasha almost had to grit his teeth just to answer his Master, He was so close.

"Sir, Oh sir, I need to cum, please Sir?"

Allison leaned forward with the cup

"Cum!" and just as cum started flowing Fredrick let go of his cock leaving it swinging in, the air, not able to get the friction necessary for an orgasm, but spilling juice into the cup and all around.

"Sasha! You missed the cup." Allison was scolding and held her cum covered hand up to Sasha's mouth "Lick it all up."

"Yes Mistress." Sasha licked it all up still standing at attention. Allison kept gathering up the cum that had gathered on his body and feeding it to him.

When Allison was satisfied all the cum was gone she patted his leg twice, "Time to go clean up, Sasha."

"Yes Mistress." With Sasha gone Allison laid her head in Fredrick's lap ignoring the television. Fredrick played with her hair. It was Fredrick who broke the silence "I think we need to find something for him to do during the day."

"You just think kenneling him at home is cruel."

"I do! And I am not ashamed of it. He needs exercise, and maybe to be around others."

Alison sat up and looked at Fredrick "You know he is being kenneled for a week as a punishment, and you agreed at the time as I remember."

"I know, I did, but now he just seems so very lonely when I come home"

Alison sighed "Having a pet around was supposed to simplify our lives, not complicate them."

Fredrick's face lit up "I Know! What about that information they gave us at the institute when we picked him up from training?"

"What? The pet daycare stuff?" Alison shrugged, "He is not a human pet like some of them, they are not allowed to talk, have to relieve themselves outside, have tails, and ears...He is just I don't know..."

"I know! But I was reading and there is a group of human pet owners, we could join, see what other people do...I don't know, but this is not good for him. He is young, he needs more people, more activity."

"Ugg you are right but I don't want to meet people." She looked at Fredrick and sighed. "Okay go get the stuff."

As Fredrick walked through the kitchen he slapped Sasha on the ass. "Cute ass!"

Sasha blushed a little. "I am done, should I go with you or see if Mistress needs anything?"

"Go to Allison, I will be there in a minute."

Sasha turned and walked to the open entryway of the living room then got on all fours, It was better to approach Mistress on all fours if no other orders were given.

"Sasha!" Mistress smiled when she saw him. "Come here boy!" Sasha came and put his head in her lap. Just then Fredrick walked in with some papers and handed some to Allison. He sat down and looked at what he had.

Alison played with Sasha's hair while reading and looking a Fredrick from time to time when she finished she handed her stack to Fredrick and he gave her his, he had already read it all anyway.

"Sasha, love."

Sasha sat back and looked straight ahead at Allison, careful not to look at her face.

"Sasha sit up and stop being a pet or sub, we need to talk to you and I need you to be honest, can you do that?"

"Yes, Mistress I can."

"Starting now, Sasha. Do you want to go get clothes on?"

"Yes, please let me get some boxers on."

Sasha reappeared shortly with an undershirt and boxers on and sat in the recliner.

"Sasha, we are worried about you." Fredrick started.

Allison interrupted "You are our first pet, and we just want to make sure we are all on the same page."

"Did I do something?" Now Sasha was worried

"No, no. Just well you told me you get bored here during the day." Fredrick tried again

"Wait! Hold on! I said that because I was in the kennel all day with nothing to do, and you asked, and it was true I was bored, but I understand I am being punished for sleeping on Mistress' bed without permission, I am not unhappy here or anything." Everything came out in a rush of words due to his fear of upsetting his new owners.

Fredrick looked at Allison who gestured back at him. Fredrick spoke "Okay, we are glad you are not unhappy, but is there some way you could be happier perhaps? We were looking at some of these activities for families with pets, and maybe we can get you hooked up with some activities?"

Sasha leaned back and considered. "I don't know. I mean I do kind of miss having people like me around like I did at the institute during training."

Alison sat up "So you would like to spend time with other subs?"

"Only if you approve of course, but yes."

"Okay Fredrick and I will see and we will go to a few groups all of us together and come back and talk honestly about it and see which one we like okay?"

Sasha's smile lit up his face "That sounds great! You guys are the best!"

"Go get ready for bed, pet. I will put your cage on when I come to bed." Alison emphasized the title and it was not missed on Sasha

"Yes Mistress. Where am I sleeping tonight Mistress?"

"Our room, you can sleep on your pad again." The last two nights he had slept at the foot of the bed on the cold hardwood floor with no covers, he was happy to be back in his spot.

Fredrick grinned and Sasha expressed his thanks and went to get ready for bed.