Pet Seeking Owner

Story Info
A girl places an ad for an unusual position.
2.3k words
4.16
61.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Disclaimer: this is a fictional writing. Do not contact me to apply for this position. It does not exist!

*

Single white female seeks single white male (or white male/female couple) who would like a permanent live-in "pet".

Age, appearance, and body type of applicants will not influence my decision. Location is limited to the lower 48 states, as I will not have a passport. If interested, email me how you think you would make a good home for your pet. Applicants who are considered will then schedule a short meeting with me to discuss the specifics and I will tour and evaluate your home. Depending on your location, this will likely be done via video conference. Additional phone or video interviews may be necessary as I weed out applicants who are not a good fit. A financial evaluation will occur to verify that you are able to support such a pet. Screenings for STDs and criminal background checks will be necessary. Once a decision is made, you will be notified by phone and we will schedule a time for you to take custody of me.

I will deliver myself into your care via a ride from my representative. I will arrive with no phone, no identification, no money, no possessions except the clothes on my back. She will speak on my behalf. She will present you with her business card in case you need to contact her to report a problem with me. I recommend you keep this in a safe place, as I will not have memorized her number, nor will she contact you or check in on me after this moment. Legal paperwork will be signed by you and I, and my representative will notarized these documents. A copy will be presented for you to keep. She will retain my copy. My representative will receive a cash payment from you for her time, travel, and notarizing services (starting around $35-$60 if you live in the same city. More depending on the distance traveled), then she will leave. Once you lock the door behind her, I will become your possession.

At this point, and before I enter your home beyond the foyer, I need to transition into your pet. You should present me with what you would like me to wear. I will then stand before you and take my own clothes off. Later, you can ceremoniously burn them or simply throw them away. This will be the first time you view my naked petite body, flat tummy, average breasts and delicate skin. I apologize if I appear uncertain or timid. I will then dress myself in your desired garb. I should do this myself, with you helping as little as possible, especially any locking harness, collar or restraints. This will symbolize me relinquishing control to you, as opposed to you enslaving me. Once this is done, I will drop to my knees and the transaction will be complete. The only thing you have left to do is name me.

From here on, you are in complete authority. You could assert your claim on me, breach my body (and my trust) mercilessly and then cage me, or bond with me, treat me kindly, pet me, play with me, tease me, and gently awaken and manipulate my primal needs. These choices are entirely up to you, but remember they will set the tone for our relationship and how easily I take to training going forward. A word of caution: I will arrive without any form of birth control. If you do not wish to breed me, you should be prepared with some type of contraceptive.

Taking in a "pet" is a lot of responsibility, but can be very rewarding. A good pet owner will NEVER sell, abandon, or abuse their pet. A good pet owner makes sure their pet is healthy, examined regularly, fed nutritious foods, and receives plenty of love, play, exercise, and discipline. A good pet owner will be clean and kind and drug and disease free and will not use their pet for exhibitionism. A good pet owner will protect their pet from others as well as keeps the pet in a secure environment where the pet will not have cause to fear or the ability to run away.

One of the first things you will need to establish is what you want me to wear. Some pet owners want their pets to remain completely naked and natural at all times, others prefer a latex suit, complete with restrained arms and legs and a full hood. My preference would be somewhere in between: hands bound and replaced with paws. These gloves would extend the full length up my arms and stay on securely, connecting between my shoulder blades. The same on my feet: paws with thigh high socks that grip tightly at the top, as well as have padded knees, since that's where I live out my days. With this outfit, all of my torso will remain exposed. What I wear is completely up to you, but you should consider the convenience of when your pet needs to do her "business" and the hygiene related to the same. Instead of a hood or gag, I would prefer to live with an adult sized pacifier, that from the outside, looks like a dog or cat muzzle. This seems to be the easiest for eating and hygiene. But again, I am just a pet and should not be permitted an opinion, so do what you think is best. Additionally, you may install a butt-plug tail, if you are inspired by that sort of thing. A collar and leash is also recommended. Jingle bells on the collar are desired by many pet owners. This would give you an indication as to my actions and whereabouts when I am not in your direct sight.

I have beautiful light brown hair, long, thick, shiny. Some owners would find this attractive, and enjoy brushing and petting it. Still, other owners might find all this hair burdensome. After all, shedding and grooming can be a nuisance. You must decide to leave it or shave it all off. If you decide to remove it, a wise choice may be to do it right away, thus enforcing the discard of my human possessions and establishing my inferiority.

Next you should consider how you will address my hygiene. If you have a privacy fence, a can do my "business" in the backyard, but you will need to clean up after me, my physical body as well as what I leave behind. A litter box or puppy pads are also an option. Alternately, I can use the restroom as you do, but would need access to my hands. Would I take care of my own hygiene when you are not present or should I wait for you to take me in the yard on Saturdays and wash me with a hose? These are your decisions.

Food and fresh water should be made available in a bowl on the floor before and after you go to work. What I eat is completely up to you, but it must be human food. You can feed me dry cereal, diced cooked chicken, or your table scraps. Just remember that a good pet owner considers their pet's overall health and needs when making these selections. What and how much I eat is completely up to you. It is your choices that will ultimately make me thin or heavy, whatever your preference is. Also, hand feeding brings about closeness. You can hand feed treats to reward good behavior and training purposes.

I do recommend putting locks on your refrigerator, pantry, and cabinets to keep me from accessing food (or even trash cans) on my own. Alternately, a wall-bolting baby gate could prohibit my access to the kitchen, depending on the layout of your home.

Next, you must decide where I am to sleep. I can sleep in your bed with you, or on a large dog bed on the floor. When you need your privacy, you can put the dog bed in the laundry room. I recommend purchasing a crate for when I am bad, and (if your yard is private) a dog house with a chain is also a good option (weather permitting).

As your pet, I will always be on the floor on my knees. You will never hear me speak. If you are looking for conversation or a companion to go places with you, get a girlfriend. Beyond our initial meeting, we will never be in public together or have any kind of dialogue.

If you date, take on a girlfriend or spouse, I will have no opinion about that. I only require that she respect our relationship and treat me with kindness. I am not a lesbian and have no interest in having an intimate relationship with your partner.

To train me to be your devoted pet, it is strongly advised that you spend a significant amount of time working with me. This conditioning is done through a series of rewards and punishments, punitive and intimate touch. When I have been bad, you can correct me with a sharp slap on the ass, or the denial of orgasm or food, or through isolation such as crate training or a night in the dog house. It is highly recommended that during the first month or so, you regularly (up to several times a day) stimulate me sexually, then leave me unsatisfied. This will keep my lustful desires at peak sensitivity, which will in turn make me more responsive to your training. It will be tempting for you during this phase to want to allow me that orgasm, but I insist that the longer you withhold it, the more I will fixate on your approval. When I am in heat, I recommend either a chastity belt, binding my hands into paws, or exerting some other form of control so that only you can decide when I am to receive pleasure. I must learn to depend on you for all things. After such training is established, you can chose to force me to orgasm at your will, or keep me in denial forever. You can chose to penetrate me personally, or put objects inside me as you desire. All of this is entirely up to you. It is imperative that you take whatever action necessary to completely break me down and reprogram me to your liking.

My body and medical needs are in your hands as well. You may want to feed me daily vitamins and birth control pills, or not. If you choose to breed me to another "pet", that is your decision to make. You do not need to consult me. I am yours to own and control. If you choose, you can breed me to another "pet", followed by a period of forcing my body into lactation, then you can bring home newborn pups which I will nurse. This is one of many options you can be creative with.

Should you chose to breed me personally, the resulting offspring will be entirely yours. I can nurse it for however many months, or even years that you decide, but I will never pick it up, burp it, change a diaper, sing to it, or even have a part in naming it. You will need to hire a midwife and a nanny (if you aren't married). You can chose to breed me as much as as little as you want and I will never stake a claim on the offspring. The only requirement is the child will never be sold, abandoned, or abused. You will love it and care for it, as you do yourself. If your brother and his wife (for example) want a child, you can breed me with them. Again, these decisions are up to you and I need not be consulted.

I recommend that you keep all doors key or code locked and keep all phones out of reach. If I should become curious or afraid, you don't want me running away. Bound hands into paws will help with this, as will a collar (electric or not), wall-bolting baby gates, chains or a leash when I am in the yard, a security system on doors, or other such security methods that you see fit.

You may consider a hypnotist to keep my focus on being your devoted pet, or to help me overcome stubborn areas you cannot break with traditional training. Should you decide to take your family on a vacation, you will need to hire a pet sitter to care for me. Should you chose to sell your house and move us to another state, I need not be consulted, and my representative need not be notified. Should you have guests to your home, or a repairman, expect me to hide. I am very shy and not many people would understand our relationship. You may want to make arrangements for my safety and comfort during these occasions.

Regarding body modification, if you wish to have me spayed or devocalized this is entirely up to you. I am however, against being tattooed, branded, pierced, or circumcised. I do not wish to have skin or breast implants, have a ring in my nose as a bull does, be declawed, have my ears cropped, or other extreme alterations. If I get the impression that you want to do these things to me during the interview process, you will likely be eliminated from my consideration. However, once I am in your care, you will ultimately have the control to proceed as you wish. I only ask that you hire a professional who uses sterile instruments, as well as appropriate levels of anesthesia and pain management.

I would make a great pet. I am young (22), attractive and healthy. I may be bashful at first, but once you break me in, we will grow connected, you will see my fun, spunky side. I am a quick learner, devoted to those who treat me right, and eager to please, but that doesn't mean I won't get into trouble from time to time.

In summary, if you feel this is something you wish to pursue, or if you have questions not addressed here, please write to me. I hope to begin interviewing applicants in the next week or so.

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers