Pet Teacher: Lesbian Toy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna exclaimed, "I think she likes it." The women roared with laughter. "Let's take a ten minute break to fill up your glasses, go tinkle, have an orgasm, whatever. When we come back I will show you wonderful ladies a few high powered anal toys that will change your life."

I winced slightly, as I assumed I would be having my ass used soon. I didn't have long to consider my impending anal assault as I heard, "Teacher. Get over here and get me off."

Blindfolded, I had no idea who said it, but the voice seemed young. I got on all fours and crawled towards the voice. Suddenly I felt a tug on my collar and was guided to where I was expected to please. The scent was strong and I was pulled into a hairy pussy. Unlike my two Mistress's bare cunts, this was way more challenging. As I licked, I constantly got hairs in my mouths. I tried to lick her pussy lips but after the third hair in my mouth, I decided to focus on her clit. Once my tongue found a gateway through the hair, I concentrated on the clit with constant hard pressure. Hoping to end this soon, the hair and the taste way less pleasant than my Mistress's, I slid a finger inside the unknown girl's cunt. Her heavy breathing and nasty name-calling told me she liked it and soon I was being coated with her cum. I kept licking and fingering her until she pushed me away. I fell back on my ass, discarded like a cheap whore. I felt so ashamed; what had become of me?

As I considered my humiliating fall from grace, I heard Jenna welcome everyone back. She explained, "Ladies, every woman should be willing to experiment with her ass. Now it isn't for everyone, but for most after they have tried it, there is no going back. Since we have used our teacher pet here for most of our experiments, we might as well continue. Candy is your pet into anal play?"

"She is into whatever I tell her she is, isn't that right my pet?"

A minute ago I was no longer horny and desperate to get out of this predicament, but as soon as I was called 'pet' again, I felt the undeniable tingle and the powerful urge to obey come washing back. "Of course, Mistress."

"Good pet," she purred.

"Excellent!" Jenna exclaimed. "We will have our pet here back on all fours, her fine ass in full view." I felt a pull on the leash and followed like a good pet. Although the humiliation was still burning every fibre of my body, just as strong was my burning desire to comply; to be a perfect pet. Once I was apparently in the position she wanted me, she continued, "As we get our pet here ready for some of my bigger toys, we will start with a toy called the Ripple from Tantus. As you can see from the smooth bumps, it is a great toy for opening up the anus. It is 5 inches in length with a 4 ¾ inch insertable length. The small Ripple is 1 inch wide; while the large Ripple is 1 ½ inches wide. Now of course, unless you are using it to punish a sub, I highly recommend lube."

I felt hands on my ass and a generous amount of lubrication was applied to my anal entrance. I felt a finger slip inside my ass and I gave a surprised gasp. Julie whispered, "Good pet."

I was surprised at how my whole body warmed when I heard the voice of my young Mistress.

I felt the plastic toy slip between my cheeks and slowly the bumpy toy penetrated my ass. With each bump that split my ass apart, a sharp pang of pain coursed through my body. I attempted to hold my whimpers in, but was unable to completely do so.

Jenna explained, "As you can see, that with lubrication such a toy will easily go inside someone's ass. I do warn that there will be a bit of pain at first, but once your body and ass gets used to it the pain will subside. Of course, it helps if you are already horny when you add ass play to your sex life. I know many women who can't come from intercourse. For many of these women, the added dimension of anal play will be the extra erotic sensation needed to bring a woman to orgasm. Now watch as my beautiful assistant Julie here slowly pulls out the ripple from her pet teacher's ass. Our sexy little submissive will moan with pleasure as each bump is pulled out of her sweet little ass."

Julie slowly pulled out the toy out of my ass and, as Jenna predicted, I let out an uncontrollable scream of pleasure each time a rigid bump left my ass.

Jenna questioned, "Pet teacher, how does the Ripple feel?"

I shrieked, just as the last bump was extracted from my ass, "Gooooooooooooooooood. So fucking good."

I felt hands touching my pussy. "Our pet teacher is very, very wet," Jenna told the women. I should have been embarrassed by such a proclamation, but instead I wanted more. Jenna somehow read my mind. "Does our pet teacher want something bigger in her sweet little ass?"

"Yes," I answered, way too quickly, giving away my horniness, as chuckles filled the room.

"Also by Tantus, is the Ryder, which I think has an incredibly accurate name. This torpedo-shaped butt plug, at only 3 ¾ inches, is great for beginners as it is rounded and smooth for easy insertion, but doesn't have any of the ridges or bumps that some of the more advanced plugs have. The base is wide, yet thin in order to perfectly fit between one's butt cheeks. Also, the 1 ½ width is also realistically appropriate to help get your ass or your sub's ass used to anal play. It is also the perfect size to be worn for hours while out and about." I felt more lubrication on my ass. Jenna cautioned, "Even though we already lubricated our pet teacher earlier, I highly suggest you re-lubricate whenever you use a new toy."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," I screamed, not in pain, but surprised joy, as she pushed the plug slowly up my ass.

"How does the Ryder feel, pet teacher?"

"Amazing," I confirmed, desperately wanting to rub my pussy.

"Good, well sit like a good pet, as I introduce yet another great anal toy. After your ass has got used to having something inside it, you can move to the next level. The A Bomb by Tantus, which in my not in the least humble opinion is the only company for your anal toys, is a thick advanced plug, designed, like the Ryder, for smooth insertion and a very, very satisfying feel. Also, like the Ryder, it is made for short or long-term insertion. A wide flat base provides great grip allowing it to fit easily between one's butt cheeks. Now what makes it different than the Ryder you may ask? It's size. With an insertable length of 5 inches and a width at its widest at almost 2 ½ inches, it can open a girl's ass in ways no other toy can. One may call it the asshole Jaws of life."

Suddenly, the toy in my ass was pulled out and I felt the coldness of lubrication on my ass crack. Having heard Jenna announce the size of the toy, I was petrified. There was no way I could ever take anything that big in my ass.

As I felt the toy begin to split my ass cheeks, my beautiful, powerful, sweet, teen Mistress, attempted to relax me. "Just relax, my pet." She caressed my ass gently with one hand while slowly pushing the thick plug in me. As it slowly penetrated me it didn't hurt and didn't feel any bigger than the last toy that was buried in my rear. But as it penetrated deeper in my rectum, an undeniable burn began to hit. I whimpered, as I tried desperately to relax, as Mistress Julie suggested. Unlike the Ripple stick that was in me earlier, the pain was not fading away.

Jenna, I assume seeing the pain I was in, instructed, "Alexis, crawl under your colleague and lick her pussy."

A shiver shot through my spine as I anticipated the beautiful Alexis licking my pussy and hopefully distracting me from the pain still burning in my rear. After a dreadfully long minute, I felt my ass pulled back a bit and then I felt the amazing touch of a tongue on my pussy lips. I let out a moan. Although not immediate, the pain in my ass began to fade as the amazing pleasure from Alexis's tongue blazed through me. She sucked on my clit like she was a baby sucking on a pacifer, pulling me into her in a way I had never experienced. The pleasure was so intense, I completely let go and beginning mumbling incoherently, "Oh yes, fuck, oh my God, yes, fuck, aaahhh, fuck, don't stop." The completely full feeling of the toy in my ass, mixed with the sensation of Alexis's mouth, had me orgasm in only a couple of minutes. My whole body quaked and all my energy was literally sucked out of me, and I fell on the ground on my side.

Jenna ordered, "Keep that toy in your ass, teacher slut, while I show the guests a couple of other anal toys." I was thankful for the reprieve, after two pretty intense orgasms. My mind heard the words and the moans of Alexis, as she was modelling some anal beads that clearly brought intense pleasure and pain, as Alexis' moans echoed just a few inches from me. I desperately wished I could watch the defiling of Alexis' ass, but the blindfold that was still on me prevented such voyeuristic joy. That was followed by a vibrating butt plug called the Zing. I could hear the vibrating and as she climaxed from the toy I wondered what it would feel like in me. I couldn't believe the words out of my mouth, "Mistress, may I try out the Zing?"

Jenna laughed as did others from the crowd, "Holy shit, she is insatiable."

"So she says," Mistress Candy said, seemingly amused and slightly shocked by my hunger.

I felt the plug in my ass pulled out and a few seconds later I felt the vibrating toy at my gaping hole. Slowly, gently, the toy was slid inside me and instantly the vibrating sensations in my ass had my juices flowing yet again.

As my soft moans began Jenna spoke again. "Well, there are other toys you can look at tonight, including a few strap-ons, a double-ended dildo, more vibes and so forth, but I will finish with a toy for two. It is called the feeldoe slim vibrating double dildo that has a 2 ½ inch bulb for the woman wearing it and a six ½ inch cock for her lover." After a couple of seconds, she added, "or slave. As you can see, the toy can please each woman as a fucktoy and a vibrator."

"Wow," said someone in the group. "That seems a lot better than the strap-on I have now."

Jenna asked, "Who wants to try it on?"

Julie eagerly said, "Oh, I do."

Jenna offered, smiling, "It is all yours."

As my ass vibrated, bringing me sensations I can't explain and filling me fuller than I ever thought imaginable, I heard Julie say, "Oh my, that feels very nice." A few seconds later, I felt Julie's hands on my hips as she asked, sweetly as if she was doing me a favor, which she was in my sexually deprived condition, "Do you want to be double-fucked teacher?"

There was no hesitation, as I begged, "Oh God yes, Mistress, fuck me like the slut you have made me."

She giggled like a school girl as the cock teased my dripping pussy lips, "Like the slut I made you, I like that."

She slowly pushed forward and as soon as she was in me I put on a show for the audience, as I began bouncing back on the cock, making the Zing in my ass reach new unexplored depths as well. My moan and screams echoed through the room as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to just become the slut I have always wanted to be deep down. I could already feel another orgasm building inside me and began babbling nonsense, "Oh God, fuck my pussy, make teacher come, fuuuuuck, use me harder, Mistress."

She began slapping my ass each time I moved forward, the huge toy in my ass bringing sharp bolts of pain as well as electric sparks of pleasure. "Aaaaaaaaaah," I screamed, quivering, shaking and finally coming again, "I'm commmmmmmmmming, Mistress, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I collapsed forward and apparently blacked out for a moment, as when I woke up I was sitting on the couch and Julie, still wearing a cock, was tapping my face with a face cloth. As I regained consciousness, I realized the blindfold was finally off and I looked around and saw the party had turned into a full scale lesbian orgy. All the women were around my age, but varied in weight and looks. Julie placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me gently before she said, "You passed the test, my pet."

Looking into her eyes with a feeling of such appreciation, I asked, "How did you know?"

"Know what?" she asked, confused.

"That I was...that I needed...um...that I was submissive," I finally got out.

"It was in your eyes," she smiled, kissing me again.

"Is teacher slut ready for more?" a voice called out.

Julie turned and snapped, "No, but clearly you are, now get your ass over here and lick my asshole, you fucking dyke.

Quickly, a chubby redhead with too much make-up crawled to Julie and apologized, "Sorry, Miss," and dove between my young Mistress' sweet ass cheeks.

Julie smiled back at me. "Only me and Mom get to treat you like a slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, feeling an odd dependency on the eighteen-year-old.

"You should probably get going home, my pet," she suggested.

My body exhausted, my ass now burning, I agreed, "You are probably right."

Julie turned around and demanded, "Get inside my ass with your tongue, chubby!" Looking back to me she smiled. "Good workers is hard to find."

Candy came over and asked, "Did you enjoy yourself, Jasmine?"

"More than I could possibly imagine, Mistress," I answered, honestly.

"Excellent," she smiled, "you are now Julie's unconditionally, although, I may use you on occasion still."

"I hope so, Mistress," I replied.

Candy sat beside me and ordered, "Now Julie, you may have your very own pet teacher, but right now you have some work to do."

Julie kissed me one last time and said, "Good night, pet teacher."

"Good night, dear Mistress," I replied, and returned to Candy's room to get dressed. Once dressed, I returned to the orgy in progress and seeing Alexis on the floor with someone straddling her face I felt a hungry again. I know I should have left, my body was sore and I was past exhaustion, yet feeling my second wind rejuvenating me, I went to Alexis, fell between her legs and began licking her cunt.

The night was apparently not yet over.

THE END

12