Pet Woman

Story Info
Penelope finds a new home.
4.7k words
4.32
144.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope was getting used to living alone since the divorce. She put the house up for sale, and was just waiting for confirmation of the moving date. She couldn't wait to escape to a new life in the country. In the meantime she was concentrating on dieting and fitness, ready to enjoy that new life to the full.

A new regime had worked well, as the pounds melted away, and her body became toned. Most significantly, it was without the usual boring effort that usually defeated her efforts. It made her feel a little sensitive at first, though she became used to the extra attention. Whether parking, shopping, or anywhere else she went, men were being so helpful. At thirty-four she had felt old. With the reshaped body, came a new vigour bounding into her life.

Tonight was going to be an experiment, in preparation for the free life style a move to the country would bring. Rather than exercise in the conventional confines of the bedroom, it was decided to experience the fresh air, and freedom of outdoors. Not too risky an adventure, for it was a secluded back garden. She felt safe enough behind high hedges, between neighbours' gardens.

The gown slid to the ground, leaving her naked in the warm evening air. The sense of liberation felt wonderful. She was free of city stress, almost reborn. This is how it would be in the country, away from the hustle of city life. She made a lucky investment from the divorce settlement, and together with the house sale, could take early retirement.

Penelope sat cross legged on a rug, preparing for the routine meditation session; starting with a silent chanting. A deep hypnotic trance soon overtook her. It was this that enabled Penelope to maintain the diet, and practice tedious exercises. She stood perfectly still for a moment or two, then started a ballet of serene tai chi movements, designed to instil self-discipline.

The therapist had warned her to practise the full sessions just twice a week, though of course she ignored him. With successful results spurring her on, she began practising everyday. Compliments and attention drove her on, to relentlessly pursue a perfect figure.

Every morning before work, and now this evening, she deepened the hypnotic trance, enabling her to hone her body into an athletic peek of perfection.

She stood serenely still at the end of the first set of exercises. In dismay Penelope heard a commanding voice behind her. It was frightening at first.

"Sit!" commanded the disembodied voice.

She plonked herself down on the rug. In a whirl of fearful thoughts she wondered who the hell had invaded her private space. This garden was her little piece of the countryside, tucked away behind the house, in a busy city street.

She heard muffled sounds, and realised the voice emanated from a neighbour's garden, not in hers. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Up, up," the voice commanded.

She stood up as ordered. Penelope realised she had sat at his command, and was now standing as instructed. She was following a neighbour's instructions.

'Shit! How in hell did that happen?' she angrily thought. 'What the hell is he doing? Damn the stupid man. How dare he intrude upon my privacy!' she cursed silently.

"Sit!" her neighbour clearly said, in an exaggerated voice of command. "Roll over!" he ordered, with an encouraging flair to his voice.

Rolling off the blanket onto the grass, she worried what would happen next. She tried to resist, though it seemed she was compelled to follow his instructions.

'What the hell did he think he was doing?' She felt so helpless and stupid.

Penelope hoped the timer would buzz soon. It was a backup trigger. As soon as she heard the timer, she would be free of the hypnotic trance. It occurred to her this was exactly why the therapist told her not to use the hypnosis too often. It had become so strong and overwhelming, she had lost control.

"You're a good little puppy, good little puppy dog," the neighbour said, with enthusiasm.

She smiled to herself on realising what he was doing. She remembered the old guy next door talking about buying a puppy. She giggled happily, realising he was training it in the back garden, just the other side of the hedge.

She felt good about herself, feeling pleased with the relaxed attitude achieved, despite this strange situation. She didn't realise the happy feeling had something to do with being told she was a 'good little puppy'.

Penelope laughed quietly over what was happening. The nice man was commanding a helpless, naked woman, and would be very shocked if he knew. She chuckled quietly, wondering if she dare tell him before moving out of the area. Obviously leaving out that she had been naked at the time.

Feeling it was one of those stupid situations that just happen, she decided to give in and go along with it. She felt calm and happy about it, no longer worried. After all, he would simply go inside shortly, and if not, the timer was due to loudly buzz at any moment.

"Roll over, that's a good puppy. You like your tummy stroked don't you. You're my lovely little puppy dog, yes you are," he soothed.

On her back with limbs in the air, she beamed a bright smile. "Yes master, I'm your lovely little puppy. Your little puppy loves her tummy stroked," she quietly replied.

She giggled to herself, as the joyful and playful mood took over.

'If only he could see me now!' she thought. He was missing out on having a well shaped, naked young woman at his mercy. Penelope thought it was a great joke, and felt exhilarated.

'If he knew I could hear him talking soppy over a puppy, he would be so embarrassed,' she thought. He always presented himself as a responsible gentleman in the community. The young neighbour on the other side of the garden would certainly have taken advantage of her.

With a little shudder of pleasure, at the thought of being taken advantage of, she became aroused. He was handsome, with strong shoulders, and a cute ass. It would be nice for once to shed the restricting inhibitions of society, and just do what comes natural. Giving her body to him would be a great pleasure. No responsibility, no recriminations, no moral inhibitions, no next morning regrets. Just letting him take her would be nice.

Thankfully it was nearly time for the timer to go off, otherwise, she might get carried away. A loud orgasm on the back lawn might attract unwelcome attention. It wasn't encouraged in this well-to-do neighbourhood. A comfortable dreamy smile lit her face. It might be pleasant letting go her inhibitions, to be just a dumb bitch for awhile.

She missed what was said, for he must have walked away from the near side of the hedge. His loud voice sounded suddenly close, jarring her from a naughty daydream.

"Fetch, come on! Do as you're told! Fetch! Fetch the ball," he sternly commanded.

Penelope scrambled up on all fours, looking around the garden with a bemused expression. There wasn't anything to fetch. Perhaps the link to his commands might have been broken now. She was on all fours looking down the garden, when a tennis ball rolled into sight.

Without thinking she got up and ran for it. Catching it on the run, she crouched low and pushed through a gap in the hedge. It was out of the way at the end of the garden, forgotten about, and unfortunately rediscovered.

Before she could think to try and stop herself, she squeezed through the gap, and bounded over to Mister Forbes. Penelope dropped the ball at his feet. She sank onto all fours, and shook her hips as though she had a tail to wag.

The man stood back aghast. His puppy hadn't been interested in playing fetch, and on the last desperate throw, he heaved the ball toward the back of the garden. On hearing the rustling, of what sounded like a large animal emerging through the hedge, he called out to his puppy, fearing whatever it was might set upon it.

His last words were, "Here puppy, come here puppy, hurry up, quickly," he now stood silently staring at a naked woman at his feet, on all fours. His heart raced, his blood pressure sang in his ears. He was unable to bring his thoughts together enough to make sense of it.

"Why are you naked?" Gerald stupidly asked. He tried again, only to resort to what was for him a cliché. "Explain yourself!" he demanded. It was an unpleasant little phrase he often used to bully people.

Penelope was as shocked as he was. Despite the embarrassing situation she stammered out an explanation.

"I'm hypnotised, and inadvertently followed your instructions," she panted. She was relieved not to be barking a reply.

He hardly caught what she said, as he furtively looked around the garden. "Get inside, someone might see you," he hastily ordered.

Safely out of the way of prying neighbours, he tried to bring himself together. "So, you're blaming me for ordering you around?" he asked.

"No master, I'm just your little puppy," she quickly apologised. The words spilled from her mouth before she could stop them.

"I see. You're my puppy, or something fanciful like that. Is that it?" he asked, beginning to catch on.

"Yes master," she eagerly replied.

He hadn't recognised her at first, without clothes. It was Penelope, his neighbour! Of course she must have heard him talking to the new pup. He shook his head, wondering why she had been naked in the back garden.

Penelope threw herself into the role, not wanting him to think she was aware of what was going on. She hoped he would assume she wouldn't remember this dreadful situation afterwards. The unpleasant prospect of remembering this highly embarrassing situation, was too terrible to contemplate.

At least he was coming round to understanding what happened, and he was just the man to sort it all out. He was sure to get her home safely, without the neighbours knowing. He was more concerned with keeping up appearances than she was. After all, she was about to leave the area, and wouldn't have to meet any of them again.

Once home she would stop this whole regime. It had gone too far, and now she was suffering the consequences of pushing it too hard.

'Oh! No! The timer!' It would have sounded off by now. It meant she would have to complete the work out, to be free of the hypnotic influence.

Until she completed the routine, or heard the damn timer, she would be stuck like this. Being hypnotised was bad enough, but being compelled to behave like a puppy was terrible. Penelope wagged her hips looking up at him, with what might have been wide, imploring puppy eyes.

'Ask me how to get out of this damn hypnotic trance!' she tried to say, only to whine instead. Finding she couldn't speak was infuriatingly frustrating.

The worried look on her face struck a chord with him. He patted her head. "There, there, little puppy, I'll get you home safe and sound," he told her.

He snatched his hand away, as she nuzzled and licked it. "This isn't some kind of practical joke is it?" Gerald asked.

"No master, I'm your cute little puppy," she exclaimed. The look of expectancy again dominated her face. Penelope whimpered and barked, trying to get him to ask her what to do about it.

"It's all right, you're a good little puppy. Don't be frightened, your master will look after you." he soothed. It didn't occur to him he was reinforcing the command, by repeatedly saying she was his puppy.

He scratched his head, wondering what to do with her. The last thing he wanted was for anyone to find out he had naked woman in the kitchen.

Penelope felt much happier from his reassurances. He was an older man, not looking at her as an available female, but rather, as a nuisance to be dealt with. She knew he was fifty years old, and hadn't had a relationship for some years. Apart from him being a bit of a stickler for the rules, she knew little else about him.

"We will have to wait for dark of course," he mused out loud. He looked her over carefully. "You need cleaning up. You look as though you've crawled through a hedge," he chuckled.

She suddenly felt embarrassed at being naked in his kitchen. Her knees were grubby, and her long dark hair was all over the place. It was comforting to know he was going to take care of her, and she felt sure he would be a good master.

'Don't be stupid, get a grip,' she thought. 'I'm not a puppy, and he is definitely not my master," she scolded herself.

In desperation she scratched at the door, whining plaintively. She needed to get back to her home, where the damn timer was. As a puppy with paws it would be awkward to re-set the thing, though at least she could try. If he followed her home she could point to it with her nose, hoping he would get the idea, and wind it up.

"Stop that, you're getting dirty marks on the paintwork! No! Stop barking. I'll muzzle you if you don't stop this instant! Bad puppy, do as you're told. That's better, good little puppy. I'm sure I can sort things out. Don't worry, I'll look after you," he said, while stroking her hair.

Penelope sat back on her haunches, trying to be a good puppy for her master. It was bad enough not being able to speak without being asked a question, and she certainly didn't want to be muzzled.

'Hell! It's getting difficult not to think of him as my master! I need him to get me out of this mess, and quickly too,' she thought. Having him 'sort things out' was so very important. It emphasised her dependency on him, and reinforced his role as a master. It felt so reassuring, hearing him say he would look after her, she began wanting to be a good puppy for him.

"You're a rather dirty pup. While we're waiting for darkness, I'll run you a bath," he said.

This sounded like a good idea. Penelope always thought a good soak in the bath cured a lot of ills.

On all fours she padded to the bathroom. While the tub was filling she sat on her haunches, with arms folded up, and hands dangling, as though begging. It occurred to her that she wasn't trying to cover her naked body. She was relieved to find he wasn't ogling her nakedness. Instead he was fussing around, searching for soap and shampoo. This was the family bathroom, and hadn't been used in a long time, so he couldn't find anything.

He considerately tested the water with an elbow, not wanting to scold her.

"In you get, come on puppy, in the bath," Gerald encouraged.

Penelope tried to leap in, but she was no agile puppy. Resting her hands on the edge of the bath, she wished he had a shower to simply walk into. He probably didn't want her to use his bathroom, as she would leave dirty paw marks on the bedroom carpet.

"Here you are puppy, in you get," Gerald cajoled her, with both arms around her tummy.

With a splash she landed on all fours in the bath. They looked at each other for a moment, with blank looks.

"I guess a puppy doesn't know how to bathe," he sighed.

"Soap! No! Don't lick it!" he laughed. "Sit! There's a good little puppy, though you're not so little," he mused. "Just sit there, I'll do it. I used to do this for my wife when she was . . . towards the end," he mournfully sighed.

He squeezed shampoo on her head, and lathered it. With a hand over her eyebrows, he was careful not to get soap in her eyes. After rinsing her hair he looked around for a cloth. Not finding one he turned to go. She scrambled up on all fours, splashing the floor with water.

"Stay! Careful there puppy, you're splashing water everywhere," he gently told her. He decided to use his hands instead, not trusting her to stay still.

He rubbed her face, neck, and ears, clean. "There's a good puppy," he cooed.

While humming pleasantly to himself, he washed her shoulders and arms. The soothing strokes of his hands, together with the sound of his comforting voice, lulled her. She closed her eyes, to experience the full effect of the vigorous massage. She felt a hand soaping her back, with the other running between her breasts, down to her tummy.

"Does my puppy like her tummy rubbed?" he asked, with a chuckle.

Penelope answered with a mewing noise, sounding half human, half animal. She relaxed into a deep meditative state, no longer caring about the predicament she was in. The warm water, his deep voice, the delicious sensations of his soapy hands over her body, combined to further entrance her.

She had already wished for a release from inhibitions, so when a hand glided over her breasts, she merely sighed. He rubbed her breasts then rinsed them, to quickly move on.

He helped her up onto all fours, without splashing himself too much. A well lathered hand slipped under her, between her legs. A hand slipped over her rump, between the cheeks, to meet the other hand.

The movement was slow and arousing. If he hadn't seemed so disinterested in her, she might have been frightened. Being told she was his puppy, and that he was going to look after her, set her mind into accepting it.

"You certainly aren't a little puppy," Gerald commented.

She thought it was the moment of freedom. Though what could she do; thank him for the bath and just walk away? There was an uncomfortable feeling to contend with; of being lost without a master. He might of inadvertently freed her from being a puppy, but what was she to do about it?

"You're a bitch in heat!" he murmured.

He spoke directly into her ear, with the words seeming to reverberate around the bathroom. He was still her master, and it seemed his words were still a command.

No wonder he called her that. She was wet down there, and it wasn't just bath water.

"Do you like that, naughty bitch?" he chuckled.

'No! It had all just got worse. Instead of being his cute little puppy, she was a bitch in heat.

All Penelope could do was pathetically whine and nod her head. His hands were devastatingly erotic. Smoothly massaging her between the legs, the sensations couldn't be ignored. She wasn't just a little aroused, she was feeling hot, and panting for it.

"You're a dirty bitch. Correction, you're my very clean bitch," he chuckled.

Her breathing became heavy, as she neared an orgasm. As much as she tried to hold back, it was impossible to resist being his bitch. She had wanted to throw away all restraint, but not like this. She felt her mind giving way to desire.

"I remember when you ruined our campaign to prevent that national chain store opening in town. You used your womanly wiles to win over support. I thought you were a bitch then, now you're my bitch," he laughed.

Penelope wasn't laughing. She was groaning. He took his hands away, to rinse them under the tap. She made pathetic whimpering noises while swinging her hips from side to side. She wagged a non-existent tail, seeking attention.

"So you need me now, to get you out of this mess. They built that superstore, and it put a lot of local people out of business. Now you're leaving the area, leaving a mess behind you. It's true, what goes around comes around," he lectured.

He placed his hands around her face, forcing her to look into his eyes. "You need to be taught a lesson. You need to think of others, not just yourself. Well bitch, your mine to train now," he firmly told her.

He was cross with her, though he hadn't been rough, or threatening. He figured young people needed some discipline in their lives. They had too much too quickly, so didn't learn constraint and patience. This young woman was a good example of the 'want it now' society.

"I'll go round to your home and see if I can figure out what happened, and how to get you out of this mess," he sighed.

Penelope wanted him to damn well finish what he started. She barked at him. She was his bitch in heat, and needed satisfaction.

"Come on out of there, bath times over," he cajoled her.

He wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her from the bath. She wrapped her legs around his, and started humping his leg. She was rubbing her sex against him, needing to cum.

12