PETA Converts Another One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

The girls were incredible and satisfied him better than any wet dream Jim Bob had ever had, except they never fully took him over the top, only leaving him hanging right on the edge. As Lucia screamed and twitched as a huge orgasm released from her gorgeous body, she slid off of his mouth and was immediately replaced by Moonbeam. This pattern went on for hours, as the two hippy girls were seemingly insatiable and loved nothing more than to have Jim Bob's eager tongue wriggling away between their thighs. Still, as the morning dragged on, neither had fully stroked licked or ridden his aching cock, and the strain was beginning to wear.

They kept him hard and dangling right on the edge as they teased his cockhead over their bodies, but did not allow him any release, wanting to fully enjoy his oral attentions before getting him off. He did not care as the feel of their curvy forms and warm nectar pouring all over him was pure bliss, but after several hours his balls began to rebel and he started to pant as his testicles throbbed and shook in a long painful ache. As Moonbeam lifted off of his mouth yet again, he began begging, pleading to be finished off. He had been on the edge of cumming for hours and could not take anymore. One long stroke would be all it would take to release him, so he pleaded with them for mercy.

Both Lucia and Moonbeam had ridden his face dozens of times by now and were filling pretty sated but each craved the feel of his hard granite pillar inside them. It was so rigid and purple, as they had been playing with it for hours, so now seemed the time to end the show but they realized they had a dilemma. Who would be the lucky girl to receive his seed?

"What do you say Lucia?" Moonbeam asked. "I think our nature boy here has earned his big reward, don't you?"

"Absolutely!" answered Lucia as she cupped his enormous blue balls. "I have never had a more attentive lover, and he obviously needs to shoot, and shoot bad. I can't wait to fill that monster inside me, but we will have to see which of us is lucky enough to get to receive his load."

Giggling, Moonbeam playfully shoved Lucia and said. "Wrestle you for it?"

Beneath the two beautiful naked girls play fighting on his chest, Jim was moaning. This was like the culmination of every erotic dream he had ever had in his life and as he watched the four luscious breasts waving in his face as they play wrestled, he knew he would never have an experience like this again. Still, his need to plow into one or both of them was powerful, and to both their delights he whimpered.

Hearing this they both stopped and looked hungrily down at his cock. Kneeling down beside their helpless prisoner they began vigorously licking and sucking the desperate appendage between them. He struggled to lift his head to watch this spectacle, as he wanted to burn this image into his head forever. He was sure he would NEVER have this fantastic of an experience ever again and he wanted to relish it as much as possible. The feel though of their velvety tongues twisting and twirling up and down his shaft and over his quivering slit forced him to throw his head back and moan uncontrollably, the sensations too much for his cum starved brain to handle. He had been sucked and teased for hours and now finally he knew he was going to shoot, and from the feeling in his balls, he was sure it was going to be a true geyser.

As he was moaning and shaking a bead of pre-cum formed on the tip of his penis and Lucia eagerly bent down and licked it up before swallowing it. As the salty treat slaked down her throat her face darkened and she suddenly shot up.

"Wait just a minute! Something is wrong here!!" she yelled, obviously irritated by something. Moonbeam stopped too and Jim Bob was once again left hanging, moaning and writhing right on the edge.

"Moonbeam, lick him and tell me what you taste" Lucia directed as her friend knelt down and took a long swirl with her tongue.

"Yeah, something is definitely not right here!" Moonbeam exclaimed, and both girls now looked at the helpless Jim Bob, not with lust in their eyes, but with rage. He was confused, but what they said next caused his blood to run cold.

"I thought you said you were Vegan! OBVIOUSLY you are not. We can taste meat on you bastard, and," Lucia knelt down again and licked another drop. "THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE! This isn't just meat it is DEER MEAT! You were that hunter fucker who killed that poor helpless deer weren't you?"

Jim was silent, afraid to speak as the erotic glow he had just been encased in shattered to smithereens before his eyes. He knew he was caught and in his current helpless state was completely and totally at their mercy. He said nothing, but noticed the girls whispering to themselves and grew very worried. What if these women were psychos? What if they were going to mutilate him, cut his dick off, kill him? He had not thought this out but as he lay naked and tied beneath them the true helplessness of his situation became clear.

As he lay there worrying and wondering what was in store for him now from his two captors, Lucia looked down at him and smiled. Her smile did not make him feel better though, as it had a definite twinge of malice to it. Looking over a Moonbeam she winked.

"It is a shame he is such a lying fuck, because he is kinda cute."

Moonbeam nodded as she playfully tickled his nipples. "Yeah, I mean look at these pecs and these abs-." Lazily running her pinky around the head of his cock she added. "-And this dick! I was so looking forward to feeling this baby up inside me, but now it is all ruined. He is a looker, no doubt, and a much better lover than those pussy boys we usually have to deal with but you know we can't fuck him NOW." Hearing her words Jim Bob's heart sank. He knew he had blown the opportunity of a lifetime, but hearing it confirmed made him feel sick. His hopes rose however as Lucia spoke.

She smiled while she ran her fingers through his chest hair while simultaneously tickling his balls with her other hand. "I don't know Moonbeam, don't you believe in redemption? I mean, are we not supposed to spread the message of PETA and convince people to give up their carnivorous and evil ways?"

Moonbeam nodded as Lucia continued. "Well, who better to convert than the ultimate sinner? He is handsome, and a good lover, I think he may be worth saving. Don't you think he might be worth saving?" Moonbeam nodded again as she suppressed a giggle. Lucia, now slowly stroking Jim Bob as she spoke heard his gaspy little groan as she lightly teased his shaft. "So Jim Bob, do you want to be saved? Do you want to give up your meat eating, hunting ways?"

"YES!!! OH GOD YES!!!!" he screamed as she kept him right on the edge. Hearing his cry, she laughed as she suddenly released her grip and once again left him dangling.

"Good! Now of course, you will have to be punished for your crimes against nature!" Lucia said as reached behind his head and got something out of her bag. He struggled to turn and see what she was doing but being tied down, it was hopeless. When he felt the cloth put over his eyes, he struggled but it was equally hopeless. Now blindfolded his fear returned with a vengeance. Scanning the air with his ears his stomach fell as he heard them giggling and padding away in the woods.

For the first twenty minutes or so he thought it was just a joke to scare him, but as time dragged on he became very worried they were going to abandon him out here in the wilderness. Struggling desperately against his bonds, he made no progress as he was bound down very tightly. There was no use attempting escape and the only way he would ever get loose is if they unlocked his handcuffs. Minutes turned into hours and hours ticked by slowly as his mind raced with horrible images of him either starving to death in his cuffs or being mauled by some animal looking for food. Wouldn't that be ironic, after all his years of hunting in the woods to end up as chow for wildlife. As the day progressed and they did not return he eventually fell asleep, exhausted from his erotic ordeal and struggles to get loose.

When he finally woke up several hours later he was extremely scared as the realization of his predicament flooded back into his consciousness. His ears scanned for any sound but nothing was heard but the soft murmurs of crickets and other ambient sounds of the empty forest. It was obviously night now as the blackness of his blindfold was even darker than before and he was completely convinced he was going to be left out here tied naked to die of exposure. None of his friends knew where he was so no one would ever come looking for him, so if they did not return he was doomed. Pondering his dark fate, Jim Bob was drenched in sweat and began to shake.

Finally, after an hour in darkness he heard the girls return. His whole body ached, but he was overjoyed to hear them come back, already convinced he was a dead man. Maybe they would release him now, having taught him a valuable lesson. Walking back towards their bound victim, both girls paused and giggled as they looked at him. Still naked and bound, he seemed just as hard as he had when they had left and as Lucia reached out with her bare foot and gripped his cockhead she laughed as he jerked.

Lucia spoke first. "Ok Jim Bob, we took a vote and today is definitely your lucky day. We are going to go pretty easy on you and assume your hunting days were in your past and all those things you said to us by the lake were true."

Jim exhaled loudly in relief, thankful that he was not going to die out in the woods alone. Relieved that his ordeal was over he thought that despite his tormenting ordeal, he had gotten off relatively easy. Enjoying the bodies of two beautiful girls, even if he had not been able to shoot, was a great reward. Being tied all day and scared was a small price to pay for the privilege. When Lucia continued, he quickly realized that nothing in life is THAT easy and this was no exception.

"So, knowing how much you love animals we went ahead and made a very generous donation on your behalf. We found your RV and it was packed full of guns and animal carcasses. DISGUSTING, I am sure you would agree. So, on your behalf we sold the RV and all of its contents and donated the money to PETA. I am sure that with you being the big animal lover you are you are pleased with our decision."

Hearing this his stomach churned. That RV had everything he owned in the world inside. All of his clothes, his guns, his tools, everything. Jim Bob was now tied naked in the woods and realized that now he owned nothing, he had realized he had been truly and COMPLETELY stripped bare.

Moonbeam came over and joined Lucia as she ran a finger down Jim Bob's chest and around his aching balls as she spoke.

"And we have also decided that we are going to make it our personal mission to turn you into a TRUE Vegan, especially now that you are completely at our mercy. Maybe in a few months, once all the remnants of your carnivore habits have been purged from your system we will allow you to shoot your sperm into us, but not until you have been cleansed of all of your sins." Hearing him groan at her words and his cock involuntarily jerk, she snickered as she continued. "In the meantime, we have decided to use your talented mouth for our amusement. Despite being a liar, and a hunter, and a meat eater, you do know how to eat pussy! I bet after a few months of teasing and being our naked slave, you will end up being a good Vegan after all and be worthy of our gifts."

Jim Bob could say nothing as he lay there with his mouth open, but the twitching in his cock and the pain in his balls betrayed him. No longer the hunter, he had become the hunted, and he wondered how he would ever survive months of denial and teasing to these two Vegan Goddesses.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12