Peter and His Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man moves into an apartment with mature neighbours.
3.9k words
4.55
47.4k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,526 Followers

He awoke at five-forty-five with May sucking his still hard cock, they had a fantastic session with both of them coming. She had wanted to finish him off in her mouth. He had done this, then she licked his cock clean afterwards. She cooked him a delicious breakfast. She told them that she and Sandy enjoyed Golden Showers and Water Sports. They both enjoyed everything but no pain, only pleasure. He left at seven. He shaved and showered. His was in his office at seven-forty-five. He had an excellent constructive day.

He arrived at Mags apartment at Five-thirty. Mags opened the door. Her hair was tied behind her head. She was wearing a top but no bra. Her leggings were so tight that they showed her swollen vulva to perfection. Kay's hair was the same. They were dressed identically. Both their breasts were massive and they both had hard nipples. Mags showed him the router WiFi unit. He set it up, and fifteen minutes later everything was working.

Their apartment was gorgeous. Tastefully decorated and full of quality Antiques. Some exceptional paintings were hanging on the wall. They were both impressed with the signal. Their phones and laptops were so fast. He said, "Your apartment is so tastefully decorated and I am so envious of the pieces that you have."

Mags asked if he would like to see around. It was terrific the kitchen was a dream. So were the bathroom and lounge. He declined to go into their bedrooms. Mags asked if he would like a drink. He nodded approval. She came back with a bottle of Pol Roger Blancs de Blanc. He said, "That's my favourite Champagne. I adore it."

She replied, "So do we. It's lovely to have a glass after a bad day. What is your profession?"

He said, "I am a lawyer, but a lawyer that loves curvy women and good wine. What's your profession?"

They both laughed then Mags said, "We are both accountants that love tall young, intelligent men and good wine. We are both very discreet. Discretion is of prime importance to us. We have lived here for over two years, and nobody knows anything about us. We are open-minded, and both love pleasurable, consensual sex. We are a little older than you. Is that a problem for you?"

He replied, "Not at all. I enjoy being with older women. I want to be honest with you. I am seeing several older women. They are all clean and healthy. I give them relief. It's good for them and good for me as I don't want to tie myself at the moment."

Mags said, "If you are doing that then you must be discreet. We find it so difficult to find the right type of man. There are so many idiots out there. We have tried online, and that was a complete disaster. Kay and I both play golf, but there's only married men at the Club, and we are not interested in that. We are both bisexual, so if we are stuck, then we can always have each other. How do you get on with the other residents here?"

He replied, "I'm still trying to get to know them. I leave here early in the morning. I am home most days just after five. I like to play golf too so on Saturday and Sundays; I try and play. I have helped a few of them with computer related problems. There's a couple of them that I am attracted to, but I have found with older women, it's sometimes better to let them make the first move."

Kay said, "I like your thinking, if you let them make the first move, then you have got them. Are you dating anyone at the moment?"

He replied, "I haven't dated anyone since University. As I have said before, there are several women that I meet for a rendezvous. This suits me, and it suits them."

Kay said, "How would you react if one of your women got pregnant?"

He replied, "The women that I see are no longer able to become pregnant. If I was seeing a younger woman. Then I would ask her to go on the pill. If I got to know her better and I felt that I wanted this woman to be the mother of my child then I would ask her to come off the pill."

Mags said, "I'm forty and Kay's thirty-eight if we saw you and one of us became pregnant, how would you react?"

He replied, "You both have class, looks and intelligence, I have the feeling that both of you would like to become pregnant. If you did become pregnant with me, then part of that child is a part of me. I would want to be part of that child's life. Tell me what you want, if you are honest with me, then I will be honest with you."

Mags said, "Kay and I are both financially independent. We have many investments in many Public Companies. We have no involvement in the day to day running of these companies. We both study their results very closely. Any child that we would have would be secure financially. Speaking personally, I would be proud if a man like you were to be the father of my child. I would also want you to be part of that child's life. We are Catholics, and would like our children to be educated in that faith."

He replied, "I am Catholic too. Thank you for the kind compliment and your honesty."

Kay said, "I feel the same way as Mags. I feel comfortable being around you. I believe that Mags feels the same way. Judging from what you have said, I believe that you feel comfortable around us."

He replied, "I feel very comfortable around you both. At the moment, I don't want to lose my contact with my older women. They are all very respectable. Are you comfortable with sharing me with them? I would promise, that I would only cum inside one of you. It may mean that we have threesomes or even foursomes, but I promise to only cum inside either you or Mags until both of you become pregnant."

Mags said, "The more that I get to know you the more I like you. We are both happy with this, we will both still have our relationships with the girls we know, but you be more than welcome to join us. I am so glad that we spoke last night."

She then kissed him. It was a passionate kiss. Her tongue was teasing his tongue inside his mouth. She said, "Let's all get comfortable."

They all stripped naked, both revealing their voluptuous bodies. They both had massive tits and smooth swollen vulvas with perfect slits. When they saw Peter's hard cock, Mags said, "That's enormous. I love it, Kay, help me make this harder."

They both then went down on him. Mags was working on his bulbous head with her tongue and lips. Kay was active on his shaft and balls. They both knew what they were doing. He was lying on the carpet with Mags on his left and Kay on his right. His left hand was fingering Mags wet cunt, and his right was fingering Kay's. Kay was now working on his tip, squeezing his slit open then licking his precum away. Mags was taking one of his balls at a time in her mouth and sucking it. Then taking the other and doing the same.

He was now fisting both their cunts with four fingers. They were both gripping his fingers with their cunt muscles and pushing against his fingers. They both had massive clits. They kept going for another ten minutes then Peter said, "You are both ready, who would like to go first?"

Mags said, "Do Kay first, as I promised her if this ever happened then she could go first."

He replied, "Let's do missionary for the first time and that will let you get used to me."

Kay lay on her back and spread her legs open. He teased her hard clit with the tip of his hard cock. He then slid inside her. She gasped and took the full length with the first thrust. He soon had a powerful rhythm going. She was gripping and pushing against his pounding cock. Twenty-five minutes later they both came within seconds of each other. Kay gripped him and held him inside her; she said, "That was special, it was easily the best fuck of my life. Thank you for making me feel like a woman again."

They kissed. Then Mags lay down and opened her legs. Peter, was still rock hard. He then did the same thing with Mags. She was as good as Kay. They both knew what they were doing. It took a little longer with Mags, but after thirty minutes they both came simultaneously. They kissed, and Mags said, "That was more than special. I believe that we all have done the right thing today."

Kay got a fresh bottle of Champagne and topped up the glasses. She asked, "I'm a little hungry, shall I cook something for supper?"

He replied, "I have a craving for a curry. There's an excellent Indian restaurant that does excellent Thali takeaway. I will order it then go downstairs when it arrives."

They were both happy about this. Mags went and came back with her purse. She asked, "How much will it be?"

He replied, "No, it's my treat."

She said, "No it's not. You set up our WiFi, and we are paying for supper."

He ordered, and they chatted. Peter asked, "I would like to stay tonight, but I must leave by seven in the morning. That means that I can do one of you tonight and I will do the other in the morning. Is that OK with you?"

They both kissed him then Mags said, "If you want to move in with us, we both would be comfortable with that. You can even invite your friends here, and we can share you."

He replied, "It would be better and not as stressful for me if I moved in. I have a housekeeper, who comes twice a week to do the housework and my laundry. So my laundry is taken care of. Some of my friends are married but their husbands are old and have dementia. They can't leave their husbands alone in the evening. In these cases, one of you or both of you would have to come with me. How do you feel about that?"

Both of them had no problem with it. Peter then brought his clothes to their apartment. For the next week, they lived as one. Both were excellent cooks; all their meals were tasty and wholesome. Every day he learned something new about them. There was an excellent picture of their parents in the lounge. They both looked so distinguished. The father looked older than their mother, who was a beautiful, voluptuous woman. Their father had died six years ago.

Their mother lived in Spain, in the winter. She lived on a golf course and was still an outstanding golfer even though she was in her sixties. During the summer she lived in an apartment five minutes walk from Mags and Kay. Their Mother, Cecilia, was very close to them. During the summer she spent a lot of time with them. They golfed every day and spent quality time together. She wouldn't arrive for another month as she and a girlfriend were competing in a Golf Tournament at a course close to London and they were there practising on the course. It was a prestigious tournament for Senior Women's Golf.

Both Mags and Kay had been to their gynaecologist and all was good. Peter was doing his bit. He was giving them both fresh sperm twice a day. Their lovemaking was getting more intense every day. They both loved it when he ass fucked them, and they orgasmed with his cock stimulating their G-spots. They were both giving him as much pleasure as they could. They both thought the same way. They were thoughtful and considerate women. They were also hard workers.

The first Saturday it was impossible to have Alex's funeral as there were so many. It was arranged for this coming Saturday at ten in the morning. On Thursday night he told them that he had promised May that he would fuck her after the funeral. Mags and Kay had no problems with this. Then he said to them that May had wanted him to have a threesome with Kay. Mags said, "Wow, mother and daughter, that arouses me. Two sisters and a mother and daughter. Kay and I would love that. Saturday could be an orgy, and I for one am looking forward to it."

He then messaged May asking if he could see her. She messaged back asking him to come up. He said to Mags as Kay was in town, "She may want to be fucked. If so, I will call you if that's the case."

They kissed, and he went upstairs. May opened the door; she looked stunning. She closed the door and took him in her arms. They kissed and touched. She said, "Let's get to bed."

He said, "We need to talk first, Have you any wine?"

She got two glasses of wine, and they sat in the lounge. He then explained about Mags and Kay. How both of them wanted to become pregnant. He would still fuck her but wouldn't cum inside her. Mags and Kay would be around so that in the event of him having an orgasm, he would have it inside Mags or Kay. May listened then said, "I don't have a problem with that. Your cock has given me wonderful orgasms. I want you now. Do you want one of them to be here? What about Saturday, can it still happen? Sandy and I were so looking forward to Saturday. If Mags and Kay were there, then we could have a great party. I also think that it is an admirable thing that you are doing for Mags and Kay."

He replied, "Yes, it will happen. I will have a mother and daughter, and you and Kay can have two sisters. I am sure that it could easily develop into an orgy. Let me call Mags. She will be right up. How would you like it today?"

She smiled and said, "Doggy style in both holes."

He called Mags, and she came up immediately. May got Mags a glass of wine. They sat on the sofa touching and kissing. They were soon all naked. May was sucking Peter's cock as Mags was sucking May's clit as she finger fucked her. Peter had two fingers deep inside Mags cunt. He was making the come here sign against the wall of her cunt which was stimulating her G-spot. May's legs were wide open, and she was pushing her cunt against Mags mouth. Mags had an orgasm as she gripped and pushed against his two fingers. He loved to feel the warmth of her cum on his cock and his fingers when she came.

He then took the two fingers and slid one of them into May's ass. He went back to Mags cunt and got some more cunt juice. Four minutes later she was taking three of his fingers in her ass. Mags was still fisting her and sucking her clit. May was moaning with pleasure. He then adjusted May's position that she was on her side with a leg on the sofa. This allowed Mags access to her cunt. He went behind her and centred his cock on her ass. With a gentle thrust, he was home. He soon had a good rhythm going. Mags was still fisting her and sucking her clit.

He kept ass fucking her for the next ten minutes. She had an intense orgasm which left her shaking, Mags said, "May, your cum is delicious, it's so sweet."

Peter pulled out of her ass and slipped inside her cunt. Mags was finger fucking her ass and sucking her hard nipple. Peter was pounding her now. Fifteen minutes later May orgasmed. Peter told Mags to lie down and spread her legs. He then went into her wet cunt. Twenty thrusts later he exploded inside her. Mags said, "Darling, I felt you squirt there. It was beautiful."

She held him in, and he started to ride her. Twenty minutes later she climaxed. Mags said, "Just thinking about you makes me cum."

May topped up their glasses. Mags said, "You have so much space here. It really is impressive. How many rooms do you have?"

May replied, "There are five bedrooms all ensuite. There is also a shower room with toilet and wash hand basin. Kitchen, dining room, Alex's study and this lounge. The balcony is beautiful; it's so secluded. We also have a laundry room. Last night I was saying to Sandy that it is too big for us now. It was OK when Alex was Mayor as we did a lot of entertaining here. Would you like to see around the Penthouse?"

May showed them around. Peter was impressed. He said, "May, if you would like a smaller flat, then I would swap with you. I can over you any difference in cash if that would be a benefit to you. I love your balcony. It's so secluded; it is not overlooked at all. If you are thinking of selling then please let me know."

May replied, "I will sell to you. I am interested in your apartment. That is the ideal size for Sandy and I. You have done so much work in your apartment. Everything is new and of the highest quality. Next week, I will be seeing my lawyer, so I will be in a better position to see what I need to do. Alex attended to all of the finances. When Alex was in business, it was wonderful here. He sold up. We had a lot of money in the bank, but we hadn't so much coming in now. I will know so much more next week."

"After the service on Saturday, we are going to the Seaview Hotel for lunch. There's a lot of people coming. I will be playing the grieving widow. Sandy and I bought two risqué black outfits yesterday along with some new lingerie. I am keeping everyone away from here. I imagine that we will be back here around three-thirty in the afternoon. Mags, I loved how you give oral. I have been told that I am good at it too. Sandy and I are so looking forward to Saturday. We have had a lot of pussy together but never have we shared a cock."

Mags and Peter left the Penthouse. They got back to the apartment. Mags got a fresh bottle of Champagne, Mags said, "I would love it if we got the Penthouse. There's so much space there. The balcony is superb, imagine having a barbecue out there. If you need any help financially then let me know. If it's too much for you then I would buy it. I enjoyed that with May. I am looking forward to Saturday with Sandy and May. I got aroused easily thinking about it. I would gladly come with you on any other relief missions that you may have."

He smiled and said, "We could shower then go and visit Ruth. I haven't been with her yet as I have been spending so much time with you and Kay. There's also Joan, Jill and Su but Su has gone on holiday with her mother and won't be home for another ten days."

She replied, "You are a devil. Let's shower and message Ruth that we will be there in thirty minutes. I am interested in all three of them especially Jill and Su. Su is always impeccably dressed. I could learn from her."

He messaged Ruth, explaining what was happening with Mags and Kay. He told her that he and Mags would be there in thirty minutes. He got a reply three minutes later; it read, "No problem, I am looking forward to seeing you and Mags. Will now have a shower so that I am fresh for the two of you. Love R."

Half an hour later they arrived at Ruth's door as if by magic it opened. They were greeted by Ruth, wearing a red satin dressing gown and her beautiful smile. She led them to the lounge where there was a bottle of Champagne in a wine cooler with three glasses. Peter opened the bottle and filled the glasses. They toasted each other then Ruth untied the belt of her gown and took it off, she said, "Let's all get relaxed."

Mags and Peter then stripped. Both of them were impressed with Ruth's massive tits and the condition of her body. Ruth then started teasing her nipples with the tip of his gigantic cock; she said, "This is the biggest cock that I have ever seen. One day, but not today, I would love you to titty fuck me with this beauty. I love to be titty-fucked, maybe you could film it for us Mags?"

Mags replied, "Ruth, there's so much that we can do. I think that we all have creative imaginations. I have an excellent HD Slo-mo camera which I can use."

For the next hour, Peter and Mags gave Ruth pleasure. Mags was giving her oral as Peter fucked her in both holes. Ruth had multiple orgasms. Peter didn't climax as Ruth had had enough. She had shuddered after her last orgasm. She was very grateful, and as they left, she said, "I hope that you and Kay are successful. If you ever need a babysitter, then I am there for you."

She then kissed Mags and Peter. They got to the apartment at the same time as Kay. Kay was excited, she said, "My period was due two days ago. Today I went to the chemist and bought an off the shelf pregnancy test which is ninety-nine per cent accurate. It was positive. I went privately to my gynaecologist. She carried out tests which proved positive. I have to pee in this container tomorrow morning then take the sample to the Clinic. She said that she would be surprised if I weren't pregnant. I am so happy, tomorrow I will know for sure."

Mags and Peter were so happy too. They all hugged and kissed. Mags went for Champagne but Kay didn't want any. Kay got herself a glass of mineral water and said, "I am going to miss the Champagne, but I won't have any alcohol until after my child's breastfeeding is finished. My problem now is how will I tell mum?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,526 Followers
12