Peter and Nick Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife is seduced by younger man.
3.7k words
4.02
163.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One:

Louise

Nick Copley did not consider his childhood to be a happy one. He lost his parents at 6 years old, and was put in to care. After a year of being moved between foster homes Nicks uncle Peter Copley returned from a travelling and came to collect his nephew from the foster home he was living in.

Peter did not feel ready to look after his young nephew, but felt obliged to as the poor boy had nowhere to go, and besides he was the boy's only remaining family. Their relationship developed slowly. Peter was extremely focussed on his career, and so Nick was more brought up by a succession of nanny and au pair's. Money was never an issue as Peter rocketed through his career soon becoming managing director of the software company that he worked for. They spent holidays together travelling to the best locations on beaches, or ski resorts.

Peter more often than not brought whoever was his girlfriend of the moment with them on the holidays. Because of his wealth Peter had his pick of attractive gold diggers who were after his money and lifestyle. Nick watched through his childhood and developing adolescence as his uncle, knowing what they were after, used these women to his own advantage and then dropped them without a second thought.

Peter's opinion of women was pretty low, as he knew they saw him first for his money and power, and his personality second. Peter was a good-looking guy, and kept himself in shape. He just wished he could find someone who he felt was looking at him rather than his wallet. Through his years of dating a string of attractive women, Peter became pretty proficient in the bedroom. He knew how to push a woman's buttons, and make her beg for more, but the emotional attachment was never there. He found himself getting bored more and more quickly, and switching between women more and more frequently.

When Nick became a teenager, things began to change between him and Peter. Peter began to be able to relate to the young man, and saw a lot of himself in Nick. There were a few exceptions. Nick had been sent to the very best schools, and had excelled in everything from sports to the classroom. Nick was an expert skier, swimmer, and horse rider. In fact he was rapidly becoming one of the most eligible young men around. He was however very reluctant with making friends, and liked to keep himself to himself.

Peter on the other hand grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. He survived through initiative, and his natural wit and charm. He worked his way up in a small computer software firm. Through his leadership skills he soon took over management of the store, and progressed through head office management. It was under his direction that the company recognised crucial gaps in the market, and exploited them to become a market leader.

Peter did not want to see his nephew continue to be what he thought was a shy retiring teenager. He was also a little worried about Nick's apparent lack of confidence, and interest in women. One weekend Peter took it upon himself to make an effort with the young man. They went camping by Peters large private lodge in Montana, where Peter thought they could spend some quality time together. There were no revelations, but both Nick and Peter thoroughly enjoyed the weekend with each other. Peter spent more and more time with Nick introducing him to "the right people" and slowly tutoring him in the ways of the world. Peter quickly realised that Nick's apparent shyness was simply maturity beyond his years, and many people could not believe his true age. Nick absorbed Peter's advice like a sponge. He especially watched his proficiency around women.

At 18 years of age Nick could not stand the social circles that he was involved in at school. He realised their importance for contacts in the future, but found both the men and women his age incredibly immature. He knew the women saw him as a good catch, and dismissed their advances at every step. This only increased the sexual aura about him, as he became the prize catch for every teenage girl at his school. He had on a couple of occasions used this to his own advantage sexually, but the morning after he had made it quite clear that it was to be no more.

He soon realised that he felt more of a thrill when he noticed some of the mothers, or even teachers looking at him. A look he knew to interpret oh so well from his uncle. He however knew it was not right to risk scandal, and caution would always be needed in such a situation.

Peter knew that Nick was more a young man than a teenager, but still felt it was not right to leave him at home alone during his many business trips abroad. For this reason he continued to hire an au pair to look after Nick and the house during his absences.

The last au pair had stayed with them for two years, and was now leaving due to her husband's job moving elsewhere. Peter had to find someone at short notice due to an imminent trip, and so resorted to finding someone through word of mouth rather than the usual agencies. His finance manager gave him the number of a family friend who had just moved from France. She was looking for a job to help support her and her husband while they were finding their feet in a new country. Though she had no experience as an au pair, Peter was assured she was trustworthy, and had enough experience as a housewife to be able to cope. After all Nick needed little looking after these days.

Louise was offered the position on a probationary basis, just in case things did not work out. Louise was a clever woman who was university educated, and hated the idea of being an au pair to a spoilt child, but needed the extra income to help support her and her husband through the difficult transition to a new life. They had emigrated with the promise of a new job, but this had fallen through within a week of their arrival. If it had not been for their family friend recommending her to his boss as an au pair she did not know what they would have done.

When she arrived for the first day of her new work she felt thoroughly depressed. She was even more worried when she saw the size of the house. It was enormous, with huge grounds. Her worries were slightly allayed when the maid greeted her. She soon found that the majority of the cleaning was not her responsibility, and her main priority was to look after Nick, and ensure the house was organised properly in Peter's absence. As she was shown around she began to be a little overwhelmed. The house had everything someone could ask for, from gorgeous en-suite bathrooms, to a pool and a gymnasium. She was informed that all the houses amenities were at her disposal provided her duties were maintained. Louise soon realised that the job may not be as bad as it had first seemed, and as she settled in to a comfortable chair in the veranda overlooking the beautifully manicured grounds she felt a little more settled.

Peter knew the new au pair started that day, but it did not strike him as anything significant. He had seen a multitude come and go, and though he had always enjoyed their company they were always little more to him than just staff. When he came home he went straight to the swimming pool to unwind as he usually did after a day at school. As he was swimming he noticed someone come in to the pool area, but paid little attention. He soon realised that the person did not go away, and became slightly annoyed at their presence. Once he finished another length he pulled himself out of the swimming pool and walked to get his towel.

Louise had gone to introduce herself to Nick, as the maid had informed her that he had returned home. The maid had told her Nick usually went for a swim on his return. Louise had not wanted to disturb him, so waited patiently for him to finish by the door before she said anything. When nick climbed out of the water she was quite taken aback. She was expecting a young awkward teenage boy. As the water dripped off Nick's nearly naked body what she saw was a well-developed man with a beautifully toned and tanned body. She was completely lost for words as Nick slowly strode towards her picking up a towel on his way.

Nick gruffly said "don't you know you aren't supposed to wear outdoor shoes in here?" as he walked towards the figure that had been watching him as he slowly wiped the water out of his eyes. When his vision cleared what he saw before him was a slim brunette woman looking a bit startled, but she was undoubtedly looking at him with that look that he knew so well.

After Nick barked his reprimand at her Louise instinctively bent forward to start taking off her shoes. She was so taken by surprise and flustered that she did not think that it was just a young boy that had spoken to her like that. She had worn slip on sensible shoes with a small heel, but in her current predicament struggled to take them off easily and in a dignified manner.

Nick saw the look of surprise in her eyes before she bent forward to start taking her shoes off. What he also noticed more importantly was the beauty in her. She was not a classical beauty as he had seen in the multitude of women that his uncle had dated. However the curve of her hip, the swell of her breast, and the look in her eyes expressed a sensuality that he had not encountered before. He quickly stopped her fumbling with her shoe my gently resting a hand on her shoulder.

Louise stopped dead as she felt his hand touch her. She realised her heart had quickened significantly and felt like its pounding could be heard by the young man touching her. A whole mixture of sensations swirled in her head threatening to make her giddy as she heard him say "I am sorry. I did not mean to sound rude. Please stand up, you don't have to take your shoes off, I know you are not used to the way our house is run. Its not your average family home".

Louise stood up to see his broad warming smile and his eyes looking directly in to hers. She smiled back and thanked him, explaining that she was just a little nervous, as this was her fist time in such a job. Nick said he would show her around again and explain his timetable and how things usually worked in the household once he got changed.

As she sat down Louise regained her composure a little and tried to figure out what had just happened. She was after all a happily married woman, and to be taken by surprise by such feelings was totally not like her. Especially as it was by the boy she was in charge of and was supposed to look after! She reassured herself by the fact that it must have been the shock of how much more developed, and mature he was than she was expecting.

As Nick showered and towelled himself dry he kept thinking about the woman waiting outside for him. She had definitely looked at him openly digesting his youthful body with her eyes, and she had definitely liked what she saw. Nick smiled as he felt himself getting hard at the thought of her looking at him, and if he wasn't very much mistaken she had an engagement and wedding ring on. When he came out of the changing room he introduced himself properly, and walked her around the house and its grounds.

As they walked he told her about his history, and his relationship with his uncle and how he came to be in his care. In return Louise spoke about her husband, what situation had brought her out of her home country, and what had happened to his job. The pair talked comfortably for a long while, and Louise began to feel more relaxed and comfortable in his presence.

Nick however realised he was subconsciously using the techniques he saw Peter employ when courting a new conquest. He tested the water when making a joke as he gently touched the side of her arm. When she simply laughed along and flicked her hair back in response Nick knew he was on the right track.

The day finished uneventfully, and as Louise left for home Nick wished her a good night and kissed her on the cheeks, to which she replied "your French etiquette is very good young man" smiled and then headed home. When Louise got home she found her husband in a terrible mood. He had been to two interviews and felt both had gone terribly. He suffered from his poor English, and felt he did not stand a chance. Louise spoke fluent English though she had a fairly strong accent, and offered to help him improve his English to help him. He however just dismissed her, and went outside of their small flat to smoke a cigarette. She loved him very much, and wished he would let her help him, but she knew he was a proud man. He was also the only man she had ever loved and been with, and wanted to stand by him if possible. Louise ended up going to bed before her husband, and was asleep before he came to bed.

The next day Louise took to her tasks at work with a great efficiency. She wanted to make the best possible impression as she did not know how long it would be before her husband found work, so she wanted to be sure she could at least hold down this job to keep them secure.

Nick returned from school and his rowing training early, and spent some time with Louise in the kitchen before heading off for his usual swim. When he returned he found Louise was preparing dinner. He enjoyed talking to her. She was an intelligent woman, and was not afraid to speak her mind. He also loved her French accent, and on more than one occasion she asked him what he was smiling about.

For dinner he had insisted she make enough for both of them, as this was the usual practice for the au pair. While she was setting the table Nick went off to his uncles wine cellar and came back with a nice bottle to compliment the meal. Nick knew this was becoming more of a date than a meal after school, but he did all he could to show this was just usual practice.

Louise was a bit surprised by the wine, but accepted it graciously. She did not normally drink any alcohol, but enjoyed it on the odd occasion. She refused a second glass, as she had to get home, and began with the washing up. Nick helped her by doing the drying, and they continued chatting like old friends. When it was time for her to go home Nick went to kiss her goodbye, and accidentally on purpose brushed his lips against hers when kissing her goodbye on her cheeks. Louise blushed ferociously and mumbled a goodbye as she smiled and made her way to her car.

That night her husband was not at home. He had left her a message that he was meeting up with an old friend who may be able to help him find work. She could not help thinking about Nick as she lay down to sleep and was surprised to find her nipples erect and sensitive as she pulled her night vest over her. She blamed this on the alcohol and went to sleep.

Her husband returned at two in the morning completely drunk, and tried to be amorous. She fought his advances off much to his anger, and he went off to sleep on the couch. Louise lay there feeling guilty both about thinking about Nick, and about her husband sleeping on the couch, but she did not want to have him back in their bed in such a state.

Louise's husband was fast asleep as she left in the morning for work. As she came in to the kitchen she found Nick there, and a fresh cup of coffee waiting for her. She forgot it was Saturday and there was no school, and was not expecting to find him there. Nick asked her if she was all right as she clearly had something on her mind, but she just said she did not sleep well. Nick suggested that she take a swim to clear her head saying, "it always works for me", but she declined, as she did not have a swimsuit. Nick replied that his uncle always kept a spare selection of swimsuits for unexpected guests, and she should help herself, and besides he had to take his car in to the garage to get the brakes checked.

Nick did not need to take his car in at all, and he also knew exactly what kind of swimsuits his uncle had. They consisted of the smallest bikinis, which Peter used to get a better look at prospective lovers. Nick drove out of the drive and returned a mere five minutes later to assess the situation.

Louise took Nicks advice and went to the swimming pool to get changed. Sure enough in the women's changing room there was a selection of swimming costumes, but as she looked through them she realised they were all very small two-piece suits. Louise prided herself in keeping herself in shape, but her bigger than average breasts for her small frame had always prevented her from wearing a bikini.

She was in two minds as she stood there in her underwear. Finally she decided to at least try one on as she thought she was the only one in the house, as the maid only came in the afternoon, and there was no gardener today. The small bottoms fitted well, and she was glad she had shaved herself last night or it would have shown. She liked to keep her pubic hair shaved and trim as she felt it was neater and more hygienic. She had never thought of the sexual connotations it carried.

The top was a tight squeeze, and if she had been going out in public she would never had put it on. Her large breasts spilled out from it as the top struggled to contain them. When she looked in the mirror she looked more like a glamour model than someone going for a swim.

Nick saw Louise emerge from the changing room and drew his breath. He had never guessed that she was hiding such a fantastic body under her clothes. He realised she had always dressed in such a way to conceal her true figure. Now that he saw her he immediately went to the men's changing room and got changed in to his trunks.

Louise had done just one length when to her horror she saw nick come in to the swimming pool room. He nonchalantly said hi and explained the garage was shut as he was walking towards the water. She did not know what to do. If she came out of the water he would see her body entirely on display, but she did not want to risk swimming in the indecent outfit in case she exposed herself.

Nick dived in to the swimming pool and came up a few meters from Louise. He sensed she was feeling uncomfortable so made every effort not to look her up and down as any normal man would have in this situation. He asked why she was not swimming which completely threw Louise.

Louise came up with a hopeless lie on the spot that she was not a good swimmer, and did not want to do so in front of him. She was actually an excellent swimmer, and swimming was one of the ways she kept herself in such good shape. She realised that she had in fact backed herself in to a corner when Nick replied that he could teach her. Despite her protesting Nick would not take no for an answer, and she realised she had to agree for a short while before she could escape to the changing rooms.

Nick said they would start with a few basic exercises, but as they did not have any floats he would have to support her. Before she knew what was happening he was beside her with his arms holding her hips. Her knees immediately went weak as she felt him touch her, and the familiar feelings returned once more.

Nick noticed her nipples started to stand up like little bullets when he was close to her. He began to enjoy making up exercises that gave him secret chances to touch her body without being too obvious. Wherever possible he brushed a hand against her breasts, or had her crotch pressed firmly up against him.

The effect of all this was not going unnoticed by Louise. She lost track of time as let the young man manipulate her found herself longing for the next time he put some pressure, or brushed against her now over sensitive private areas. When he ran out of further ideas he pulled her up and Louise found herself straddling his thigh panting softly while looking into his eyes. Nick could feel the heat between her legs as she breathed softly, and he enjoyed the silence that passed between them. He knew she would soon be his.

To be continued...