Peter Priper Ch. 03

Story Info
Violet gets it bad.
4.1k words
4.61
7.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers

When I got back to the clearing, Millie was holding Violet down, and Violet was pleading with her. "I'm sorry, Millie. It was just a joke. We were just having some fun."

"Okay," said Millie. "And we're just going to have some fun too. Keep an eye on her, Peter."

I stood over Violet. She tried to keep her skirt down over her pussy. She had some kind of pathological terror of being naked in public. This struck me as odd, since she and her cronies had held me down so they could gangfuck my priapic penis. It was such a horrible experience, I only came twice.

Millie came back with her torn dress. "This is ruined."

"I'm sorry," said Violet. "I'll make it up to you."

Millie grabbed Violet's belt and took out the knife hidden in the buckle. She was very adept with it, and in a few minutes she'd converted her dress into a top she could tie around her neck. It didn't attach anywhere else, so it was going to flop around whenever she moved, exposing her breasts. I decided I liked it.

"I need a skirt," said Millie, and walked over to Violet. "Time for you to make up for my dress."

"No, please, don't," said Violet. "I'll buy you a new one. I promise."

Millie reached down and yanked off Violet's miniskirt. She had no panties; she'd used those to gag me earlier. Violet screamed and tried to cover herself. All she had left was a tight sleeveless sweater.

Millie looked at the skirt. "No way in hell I'm wearing something with a poodle on it." She cut it off with the knife.

Violet sat up and looked at me. "I'll suck your dick if you help me get some clothes. She's crazy. She'll kill me."

"You're crazy," I said. I swiveled my hips and batted Violet in the face with my erection. "I'm sorry," I said. "That was immature." I did it a few more times, though. It was fucking funny.

When Millie was done with Violet's skirt, it had become a pair of panels threaded through the belt, with nothing on the sides. That would cover Millie fine as long as she stood perfectly still. If she moved she would risk a catastrophic wardrobe malfunction. "Great outfit," I said.

"Can I please have something to wear?" said Violet. "I'm not allowed to be like this."

"Since when?" I said. There didn't seem to be public nudity laws here. I'd been walking around with a naked erection for most of the day.

"Violet is a Diamond," said Millie. "An Eight of Diamonds, to be precise. Diamonds have different rules than us. And one of them is, they can't do this in public." She reached down - which made her clothes fall away in front, giving me a quick flash of pussy and a nice long look at her breasts - and grabbed Violet's sweater.

"Please don't," Violet whispered.

Millie pulled it up and off of her, and Violet didn't fight back. She just covered herself as best she could.

Millie cleaned off her face with Violet's sweater.

"So if she's a Diamond," I said, "what are you?"

She handed me the sweater to clean myself off. "The three of us - me, Trudy, and Retta - are Hearts."

"Do you have numbers like Violet?"

"Never mind about that," said Millie.

"Millie is a Seven of Hearts," said Violet. "Trudy is a Ten, and Retta is Jack of Hearts and next in line for the Queen's throne."

Millie turned red. "You didn't have to mention it."

"I'm sorry. Can I please have my sweater back?"

Millie took it from me, then threw it up into a tree. "Oops."

Violet winced.

"Do the Hearts have rules?" I asked.

"Of course," said Millie. "We can't wear underwear. I mean, if you want to wear lingerie in the privacy of your own home, fine, but getting seen wearing underwear in public? So. Embarrassing." She thought for a minute. "And we can't piss on people unless they ask us to. But that's about it. We're a pretty relaxed suit."

"So I guess we won't be pissing on our poor shrinking Violet."

"Nope," said Millie. "Worse." She leaned over again, her boobs hanging out. "Violet, do you know what the preppers are going to do to you when you show up at their front door buck naked?"

"Don't do that," said Violet. "Please. I'll do anything."

"Give me your hand," said Millie, and looked at Violet's nails. They were blood red and long. And sharp; my arms still stung from her scratching me. "I intend to defang this bitch. Where's Trudy's purse?"

Trudy's purse was in the attaché case she'd dropped by her clothes. I handed Millie the purse, and noticed the cease and desist order on the ground. I leafed through it. The interior pages were just the words "obiter dicta" written over and over again.

Millie took out a pair of nail clippers. In a few short minutes Violet's claws were gone.

"How am I going to defend myself now?" Violet moaned. "The other preppers are going to brutalize me."

"That pulls at my heartstrings," said Millie, dabbing at an imaginary tear. "Oh, right. I lost all sympathy for you when you made me piss myself. Stand up, bitch."

Violet stood, covering herself with her hands. Millie grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, so she was exposed. She had the sharpest tan lines I'd ever seen. Where her bikini would have been she was pale white, like those parts of her had never seen sun before. She wasn't just uncovered - her paleness was like the reverse of clothing, highlighting all the parts she tried to keep covered. She was nakeder than naked.

Her thighs were pressed tightly together. "Come on, open your legs," said Millie. Violet did, cringing. Her pussy was still a bit moist.

"Can I put some clothes on now?" said Violet.

"No. Walk."

Violet shook her head. "You can't do this. You can't!"

"Move it," said Millie.

Violet walked stiffly into the bushes, Millie following behind her and me at the end. We approached a clearing, where there were voices. Violet darted behind a tree. "Don't let anyone see me."

Millie pulled her back out. "Go on, you vicious little maniac."

Violet took a step forward. Her legs were shaking. A stream of liquid ran down her leg and pooled on the ground.

"Did you just piss yourself?" said Millie.

Violet hid her face in her hands. "We're even now, right?"

"Yes," said Millie. Violet sighed with relief, and Millie said, "For today. But what about all those other times your gang attacked me? What about all the other people you've bullied? All the pripers you forced yourself on?"

"No, no," said Violet.

"Looks like you got your leg wet," said Millie. "We're going to have to make a detour to the fountain to rinse off."

Violet's eyes went wide. "No, you can't do that! It's so crowded!"

Millie took her hands, held them behind her back, and said, "March."

Trembling, Violet stepped out of the trees. We were by the path. Four men and two women were sitting at a little circle of benches, eating chow mein. One girl was facing me, in a tiny skirt. I kept an eye on her, to see if I could look up it. Not to creep her, of course. But if she wasn't wearing panties, I'd know these people were Hearts. So, you see, it was for informational purposes only.

The group put down their chopsticks and stared. "Is that a naked Diamond?" said one guy.

"Not only that," said Millie. "She's leader of the preppers. Or used to be, at least. I bet they'll demote her after this debacle."

"No fucking way!" said the man. He came over, hand in the air, and high-fived Millie. "That is awesome."

They milled around us, laughing and teasing Violet. She kept her head down like she was trying to get her hair to fall in front of her face and hide it.

"She's got great boobies," said one girl. "Why would you cover those lovelies up?" She reached over and squeezed Violet's breast.

Violet looked panicky. "Don't! We're not allowed to have girls touch us there."

"So," said one boy, "is it okay if I do it?" And he grabbed Violet's other breast.

"Help yourselves," said Millie. And hands were all over Violet, caressing her nipples, fondling her ass. Violet pressed her lips together tight.

One boy stood in front of her, took her chin, and kissed her on the lips. The others did it in turn, while hands ranged over her body. Then one of the girls leaned towards her lips, and Violet pulled back. "Please, no. If the preppers find out they'll punish me."

"Okay," said Millie. "She won't kiss you."

"Thank you," Violet mumbled.

"But after all those times you've held me down and fingerfucked me..."

Violet's eyes widened.

"You owe me, bitch." Millie twisted her around, grabbed Violet's chin, and kissed her on the mouth. Violet gasped.

Millie had a wicked smile when she pulled away. "You guys wouldn't have any extra plum sauce, would you?"

Someone brought her three packets. She opened one with her teeth, and brought it down to Violet's pussy. The girl squirmed as Millie squirted it all over her lips. Then she started to rub it in.

"No, no, no," said Violet.

Millie snorted. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" And she slid her middle finger inside Violet.

Violet squealed. She breathed hard. Millie wiggled her finger around inside her, then pulled it out. "Come on, let's go."

We walked her down the path. People we passed stopped and stared. There was a trio, two boys and a girl, sitting on a blanket by the side of the path. They were definitely Hearts, because the girl was wearing a sheer top and no bra.

"Look," said Millie. "I caught a prepper."

They applauded. One boy said, "What's that on her pussy?"

"Plum sauce. I greased her up. Want a finger?"

Violet was trembling as Millie forced her to bend over, her ass in the boy's face. He reached between her legs and put two fingers inside her. "Nice," he said.

Then the next boy had a go. He wiggled his fingers like he was tickling her inside, and then played with her clit. Violet's ass was shaking like a leaf. "Let me clean you up some, oh exalted Eight of Diamonds."

Millie turned her around so she was facing him, and pulled her thighs open. Violet closed her eyes as the boy started to lick the plum sauce off her pussy. "That was nice," the boy said when he was done.

I was enjoying this. My cock was so hard it was aching. So far I'd been happy to watch without taking part, but after that I couldn't help it. I grabbed Violet and rubbed her breasts, and rubbed my boner against her ass.

"Make him come, Violet," said Millie.

"If I do," said Violet softly, "will you let me go?"

"I doubt it," said Millie.

Violet sniffed, but started stroking my cock anyway.

"On second thought," said Millie. "Not here." She marched Violet onward. I had my arm around her so I could fondle her breast. We went over a hill where the path joined up with a cobblestone road. There were several knots of people on it. A group of boys came over to us, hooting and catcalling.

"Oh, God, no," said Violet.

"Bend over," said Millie.

Violet did as she was told. I put my cock in her mouth and she started sucking on it. Millie took out the second packet of plum sauce and squirted it on Violet's pussy. She was the first to finger her, and then a couple different boys took turns. Violet was bright red with embarrassment. She was shaking so hard she could barely suck me off. She kept trying to look around to see who was touching her, but I didn't let her. I was too close to coming to let her stop.

When I came, I pulled Violet's head up and shot all over her breasts. Millie stood her up. "What a disgusting little slut! Think we should send you back to the preppers like this?"

"Why is this happening to me?" moaned Violet.

"Because you're an evil bitch and all your supposed friends abandoned you."

Violet sniffed. "Don't send me home naked."

"You're not naked!" said Millie. "You have come dripping down your boobs and plum sauce smeared on your pussy. But if you insist. We won't take you home."

"Clothes, please," whispered Violet.

"You're too much of a mess to get dressed. Let's go to the fountain and clean you up."

"No! No no no!"

We marched Violet down the road, each holding one of her hands. People stared. Around the bend there was a big crowd around a spraying fountain. It was busy enough that we had to walk halfway around, everyone staring at Violet, before we found a place in the water. Millie climbed in without taking off her clothes, and splashed water on her thighs. Violet sank into the knee-deep water as low as she could. She covered herself and tried to wash the come off her breasts.

I got in too and had a quick rinse. The water was a bit cold, but I got used to it quickly. It barely made a dent in my erection.

Millie took off her makeshift skirt and sat down on the side of the fountain. "So Diamond girls aren't allowed to do sexual things with other women?"

Violet nodded.

"And yet - how many times have you tickletortured me? And why is it, every time you do, somehow your fingers end up inside my vagina?"

"I'm sorry," Violet mumbled.

"I want you to apologize to my pussy," said Millie. "Come over here and kiss it."

Violet shook her head. "Please. Not in front of everyone."

"Quit being paranoid. Hardly anyone is looking." Millie stood up. "Hey, people!" she shouted. "Who wants to watch me make a prepper girl kiss my pussy!"

People crowded around, jostling and shoving to see. Violet started shaking again, but Millie said, "Do it."

Violet crawled over to Millie, trying to hide herself in the water. She closed her eyes and put her head between Millie's legs. "Three! Two! One!" the crowd shouted, and Violet leaned in and kissed Millie's clitoris.

She looked at Millie for a second, then put an arm around her ass and kissed her again. Then she spoke very softly, so no one could hear but us. "If I admit I'm attracted to you, will you let me go?"

"You're attracted to me?" said Millie loudly. "Details, Diamond!" There were cheers from the crowd.

Violet cringed. "I think you're really hot. I tickled you because I liked touching you. I would play with myself afterward. I, um..." She looked at Millie's pussy, just a few inches from her face. "I want to kiss you there sometime when there aren't so many people around?"

Millie bent down to her. "You know, I have one packet of plum sauce left."

Violet sat up and covered her breasts. "You said you would let me go!"

"No, I didn't. Stand up. Go into the grass there."

Laughing and pointing, the crowd followed and then formed a circle around us.

"Get on your hands and knees," said Millie.

Violet did, keeping her thighs pressed together as tight as she could.

"Open your legs."

She swallowed, and pulled them open a few inches.

"Nice pussy!" someone called.

"Are you going to fuck me in front of these people?" Violet whispered.

"Not me, you dyke. Peter." She took the last packet of sauce and squirted it not on Violet's pussy but her asshole.

Violet shook. "No, no, not that. I'm done if you do that."

"Why, do Diamonds have a rule against anal sex?"

Violet nodded.

"Wow. I didn't know. And what'll happen when they find out you did this?"

"I don't want to talk about it," Violet mumbled.

"But you've punished people for it, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Then I think it's more than fair." Millie slid her finger into Violet's ass.

I was hard again, of course. I'd had an erection 98% of the time I'd been there, and Violet was a serious hottie. Millie got in front of her and held her arms. I got behind her. She had a gorgeous, pale, untanned ass. And that cherry asshole.

The crowd chanted, "Ream her! Ream her!"

I lined up my cock with her anus. Violet turned around and looked at me. There were tears in her eyes. "At least be gentle."

I slowly pushed my head in. She gasped. Her ass was very tight. Obviously virgin. I wondered if she would be able to handle my entire cock. I went in another inch, and then started fucking her slowly. Each time, I pushed the tip a little further into her ass.

I was maybe four inches in when she gasped, "This hurts."

"You're the big tough leader of the preppers!" said Millie. "Are you going to cry over a little bum sex?"

The crowd was cheering and egging us on. Someone handed me a can of cold beer. I guzzled most of it with my cock still in Millie's ass, and poured the dregs on top of her.

Once I got about six inches in I started thinking she'd had enough. I didn't try to go further. Fuck, she was tight. Her asshole clenched my cock like it was hanging off a cliff. It was incredible. I put a hand under Violet and started rubbing her clit, and I fondled her nipples with the other.

Violet was moaning and gasping. I couldn't tell if she was in pain or enjoying herself, but I suspected both. She looked up at Millie, who said, "Do you want to kiss me?"

Violet looked at the cheering crowd, then down at the grass, then back up at Millie. "Yes," she said.

Millie shook her head. "You were always shit at hiding it." And she leaned over and kissed Violet, and ran a hand over her breast. Violet's pussy started getting wet. I rubbed her juices over her clit. The girls made out, Millie rubbing her hands over Violet. I squeezed her ass and quickened my pace, pushing myself into her to the hilt, and after a few minutes I spurted inside her.

I slid out and watched her asshole close up. There was a huge cheer from the crowd. People patted my back. Violet lay down on the ground and covered herself. Millie moved over next to her, and leant over to kiss her again.

"You two are such a sweet couple!" some girl yelled.

I looked at my cock. It was softening. I might finally have fucked enough to make this erection go away. I watched the tip descend. Come on, I thought, go all the way down. I'd like to wear pants again.

And a deep voice said, "What the fuck is going on here?"

The crowd parted for a man in a red dress suit. His jacket was old-fashioned, with tails. His silk tie wasn't around his neck; it was around his waist, and hung down to his knees. It made sense to me. A tie is a phallic symbol, isn't it?

His hair was in a topknot held in place by a diamond-shaped crown. Behind him stood the rest of the prepper gang.

"Your Majesty!" said Millie. "What an unexpected honour."

So this must be the King of Diamonds. He looked at who was on the ground, and bellowed, "Violet!"

Violet was very pale, and her legs were shaking. She opened her mouth but didn't say anything.

"Did you just have anal intercourse?" said the King. He waved his arms in fury. "In front of these people? Did I see you kissing that woman? Where the hell are your clothes?"

"Please, your Majesty," said Violet. "They threatened me. They were going to hurt me if I didn't do what they said."

"No, we weren't," said Millie.

I shook my head. "I'd never hurt a woman. That's an appalling thing to do."

"If Violet wouldn't do something," said Millie, "I just said it again louder. There was no plan B if that didn't work."

Violet looked at us in horror. "I could have just left?"

"We wouldn't have stopped you," I said.

"Frankly," said Millie, "I'm shocked you didn't. Not even a Heart would let a crowd of strangers watch her lose her anal cherry. You sure you're not one of those 'perverted exhibitionists'?"

Violet looked like she was going to cry, vomit, or both.

The King of Diamonds spat on the ground. "So you did these disgusting things willingly. Well, you won't get any mercy from us. You know what the punishments are. And you'll be going through all of them three times in a row. And then we'll bust you down to Two of Diamonds. No, you know what? We're going to make you One and a Half of Diamonds, so even the Twos can look down on you." He shook his head. "How could you shame yourself like this?"

Violet clenched her fists. Her face went red. "Fuck you," she said.

"Oh, now you're swearing at your king, too? Fine. All the punishments four times in a row."

jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers
12