Peter Priper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely not before I accidentally groped your boob all those times."

I got over top of the bottle - it had rolled a couple feet behind where she was squatting. I got down, trying to find it with my fingers. My dick brushed against Trudy's leg. I bent a little too far back, and lurched forward so I wouldn't fall over.

And whatever was in that bottle, it really worked. Because when I went forward my cock hit the bit of liquid that was on Trudy's ass, and next thing I knew I was three inches deep in her anus.

Trudy let out a yelp. "You're in my ass! What are you doing in my ass!"

From the gazebo I heard someone say, "What was that?" and Retta quickly reply, "Me. I said, um, I want you in my ass."

"It's occupied," said another voice. "Wait your turn."

"Get your penis out of my ass!" Trudy hissed, more quietly.

I did, regretfully. And leaning back, I managed to find the bottle. "Okay, got it."

"Now pass it to me."

I had to lean forward to stand up, and she really should have moved away, because yet again, my cock hit her buttock, slipped on the escape oil, and plunged deep into her.

"Come on!" said Trudy. "Quit doing that!"

It felt so good. And I so desperately needed to get off. I was going to blow like Pinatubo if I didn't. Besides, I'd dropped the bottle. Damn thing was slippery.

I edged myself in a little more.

"Wrong way," said Trudy.

I started to pull out, and I know it was wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to stop. I pushed back in.

"Great. Now you're officially fucking me up the ass."

"If it went in by accident twice it was meant to be there," I said. "Didn't you learn that in school?"

She was quiet for a moment, and then said, "Yes, of course I did."

So I really started fucking her then. She grunted and gasped. "Shit, shit. I can't hold myself up with no hands. You're going to knock me on my face."

"Hush," I said. "The ferocious Clubs will hear." I pushed in as deep as I could. Her ass was so tight, but that escape oil made me slide perfectly easily. It was heavenly. I moaned, and Trudy swore.

I was trying to keep balanced, so I pulled my elbows out a bit. Then my fingers were close enough to reach my handcuffs. I felt around a bit there, thinking I could maybe loosen them or something - and I hit the safety catch. One side of the handcuffs popped right off.

I was enjoying Trudy's ass too much to really think about anything else. I held her pelvis with one hand, fingering her clit, and wrapped the other around her tits. And I pounded her ass again and again. She started moaning. "That's better. That's - ow, not so hard, Peter!"

I fucked her, listening to Trudy's soft moans and gasps and complaints, and the moans and gasps coming from the orgy behind me. I wouldn't mind doing that exact same thing in that exact place for the rest of my life. But that seemed unfair to Trudy's poor ass. When I came it was sheer bliss for a few seconds. I kissed the back of Trudy's neck and sat down.

"What the hell are you doing?" she said. "I haven't come yet!"

"I thought you wanted me to stop."

"Well, not right then!"

"You are confusing, you know that?"

"It's very simple, Peter. My ass is sore and my arms are sore and I'm stark naked and handcuffed and blindfolded and I haven't even come yet. And - are your handcuffs off?"

"Turns out they do have a safety release."

"Huh. I was wondering how you were playing with my clit."

"I'll get your handcuffs off." But right then I heard someone behind me. I froze.

Now as you may recall, I seem to be able to go invisible. Don't ask me how; I don't know. But at any rate, this boy walked right into the clearing as if I weren't there. He stared at the blindfolded, handcuffed Trudy.

"Come on," she whispered, "do it!"

The boy looked around him, as if he wasn't sure who she was talking to.

Trudy snorted. "Well, if you're not going to unhandcuff me you can just fuck my pussy. And cut out all your snide talk. I'm sick of it. I don't want to hear your voice." She sat down, propping herself on her hands, and opened her legs.

The boy's eyes went wide when he saw her glistening pussy. He stripped off his clothes where he stood and got down on his hands and knees in front of her, and started licking her clit.

"Oh, that's nice," said Trudy. "Yes, do that. That is exactly what your mouth should be doing."

I guess I should have said something. In hindsight, yes, definitely should have said something. But saving Retta seemed more important. She was fucking five complete strangers. Also she was way nicer to people. So I went to the gazebo. I climbed up the stairs, and there she was, sweaty and red and covered in jizz, riding another boy.

"Um, hi, guys," I said.

"Hey, what's up?" said one of the boys to me. "Beer?"

"I could use one, actually."

He handed me a can from a little travel cooler.

"This is fucked up," said the boy, and pointed to Retta. "We come out here to smoke a spliff and find this chick, butt naked, handcuffed and blindfolded, and talking about us having our way with her. Like on some kind of dare. We were just gonna feel her up a bit or something, but shit got out of hand."

"Huh," I said. "So you're not the ferocious Clubs?"

"What?" said the boy. "No, we're raving Clubs. We're not ferocious."

"Guys!" said the one who was getting fucked by Retta. He held up metal horns with both hands. "Coming!"

"Except for him," said the one who'd offered me the beer. "He's a hard-rock Club. But he's cool. Hey, you have got to try this pussy. It's fucking amazing. So tight."

"Kegels," Retta said hoarsely.

"I think she's done," I said.

"No, I'm not," she said. "I won't let you get past. Won't let it happen. Show me where he is."

I glanced back through the bushes at Trudy. She was moaning. "Oh, that's good, that's good! But don't stop again, okay? I was right on the verge and you stopped." And I realized this was not the same guy who was fucking her before. The first one was sitting under a tree catching his breath.

Meh. She seemed fine. I lay down and the Clubs guided Retta on top of me. I slid into her. That guy wasn't kidding - she was still tight as a glove. I thrust into her, and suddenly realized that I might get stuck again. But she didn't know it was me, and somehow none of those guys had gotten stuck. Maybe fake-doctor Mulheimer was right about it being some kind of psychological thing.

She bounced up and down on me. Then someone held a beer to her lips and helped her guzzle it without any hands. She did look dehydrated. Her mouth overflowed and a trickle of beer ran down her chin, mixed with the semen congealing there.

We both came about the same time. One of the boys helped her off me. She collapsed onto a bench. "Did I do it?"

"Uh, yeah?" said one of the boys.

"Great. Because I can't take any more." She lay down. "Somebody help me with these cuffs? There's a safety catch on the side."

I stared, uncomprehending.

Once her hands were free, she took off her blindfold. She spied me and grinned. "Peter! You came just in time."

"You could say that."

"I stopped them all." She lay down. "I think I need a nap."

"So," I said, "how long did you know about the safety catch on the handcuffs?"

"All the time."

"And you never said anything?"

"The genie said it was our wish. I didn't want to spoil it." She looked around at the boys she'd been fucking. "You guys don't look very ferocious."

"We're just raving Clubs," said the one who'd given me the beer.

"But what about the ferocious Clubs who were hunting us?" said Retta.

"The ferocious Clubs aren't hunting anyone. They're chilling down on the boardwalk."

Retta sighed. "I guess I didn't do it, then. I am so stupid. Tell Trudy she has to take over. She's smart. She'll fuck the right guys for sure."

That reminded me. "Be right back," I said.

Trudy was alone, lying in a sunbeam, looking half-asleep. I undid her cuffs. "About time," she mumbled. "Where have you been?"

"Uh, had to take a leak."

She pulled off her blindfold and sat up. Somebody's jizz was all over her breasts. "Boy, you make a lot of come. Was that three times?"

"Probably."

"I'm not complaining." She kissed me. "Though you never did say you were awed by my intellectual prowess."

"Sorry. So, Trudy, what are ferocious Clubs exactly?"

She shrugged.

"You don't know? You said we had to get away from them!"

"Yeah, because they're ferocious. Don't you know what 'ferocious' means? Obviously we have to get away from ferocious things." She picked at the congealing mess on her chest. "Or do you, like, sacrifice brain cells to make all this jism?"

Well. Someone around here has to not be an idiot, at least sometimes. I walked down to the broadwalk, where I found a pack of three boys and a girl, listening to a ghetto blaster. They couldn't have been Hearts. The girl was in a skintight top and the tops of her bra cups were sticking out.

"Hey," I called.

"Come on over," one called back. "We just lit up a fatty."

"Are you the ferocious Clubs?" I asked, and took a pull on the joint they offered me.

"Fuck, yeah," said one. "Check this out." He turned the ghetto blaster up. A slowish electronic beat was playing.

"What is this?"

"Wait for the drop...now!" Bass came from the stereo, mangled and distorted and unnatural. What it was doing was undescribable. But the bass's mother would definitely have fainted if she caught it doing that. If there had been bass like that in Biblical times, Leviticus would have declared it an abomination punishable by death.

"Ferocious!" said the girl gleefully.

I sighed. "The 'ferocious Clubs' are dubstep fans."

"Hell, yeah!" said the guy at the stereo.

"Didn't dubstep go out, like, three years ago?" I said.

Over the cacophony of the music I could hear the guy sniffling. He wiped his eyes. "Why you gotta be so mean?"

"Yeah," said another. "And after we shared our weed with you."

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't mean it. Fuck the trends anyway." I sighed. "I've had one long-ass day."

12