Peter Priper Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet started riding me. She was facing away from me. I couldn't quite see what she was doing with her hands, but she was at least fondling her breasts.

"Confess!" said Millie, and hauled back, and hit Violet with the belt. It left a red loop-shaped mark on her back. Violet yelped.

Millie stood there for a second and watched Violet ride me faster and faster. Millie hauled back with the belt and nearly hit Violet again. She went around behind me and tried to whip my shoulder, but hit the back of the chair instead.

Then she wrapped the belt around my neck. "Confess!"

"Can't-breathe-" I gasped.

"Confess!" she said, and pulled it tighter.

I could hear Violet moaning as she fucked me, until this rushing sound that was probably my own blood filled my ears. Darkness was creeping in from the edges of my vision. I felt light-headed. I was having visions - angels dancing around me, Retta with gossamer wings in the centre. There was singing. And the sensation in my cock was undescribable. It was more intense than anything I'd ever felt. I came, and it was an explosion of pure pleasure. I was making love to bliss itself. Distilled happiness was gushing out of my dick. I could feel every individual cell in my cock tingling.

For a second everything was peaceful. There were swirling colours above me, and buzzing in my ears. Then my senses started coming back. Voices that at first didn't make sense. The colours faded to pale blue - I was looking at the sky. The voices were getting louder and there were words in them. Retta's sweet voice. But she was afraid or angry or something.

"You're going to kill him!" she was yelling.

I lifted my head up and looked forward. Violet was twisted around to look at me. "Damnit, Millie, he can't confess if he can't breathe."

"Oops," said Millie.

"Let me go," said Retta. Her voice was imperious. "Now."

Trudy unlocked her cuffs, and she ran over to me.

"Wait your turn," Violet moaned.

Retta elbowed her in the tit, and Violet slid off. Retta sat in my lap and held my face in her hands. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm good. Now I know why David Carradine did it." I took some deep breaths. "Need a rest, I think."

"Oh, come on," said Violet. "I was so close."

"Go fuck yourself," I said.

Trudy unlocked me. Retta rubbed my sore arms. My cock had gone down to half-mast. I got up and walked around a bit to stretch my legs. Retta followed behind me. Then I sat down in the grass.

Violet was sullenly getting dressed. Millie crossed her arms and glared. "Whatever happened to going and fucking yourself?"

Violet paused. "Oh, right. He meant that literally, didn't he?"

Trudy had put on her derby hat again. "Before we have any more fucking or self-fucking or whatnot, there's just one thing that doesn't make sense."

"Why you're pretending to be a detective?" I offered.

"When I was in spadiatry school-"

"You mean, when you were watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries last night?"

Trudy gave me the finger. "When I was in spadiatry school we learned that the second way Spadists hide is by shifting the attention to someone else. Convince everyone that someone else is the Spadist, so they never think to suspect you."

"Where are you going with this?" said Millie.

Trudy took off the hat and slid it back in her purse. "It's interesting that you and Violet were so quick to assume that Peter was the Spadist."

"So did you," said Millie.

"As if you were trying to deflect attention from yourselves. Furthermore, clearly, your behaviour is consonant with what we'd expect from Spadist operatives."

Retta stared.

"This is what you were talking about, remember?" said Trudy.

Retta kept staring.

Trudy snapped her fingers at her. "Them being sadistic."

"Oh, right," said Retta. She smiled uncomfortably.

Millie eyed her. "You don't mean you think we're Spadists, do you? Because it was your idea to tie Peter up. There's just as much reason to think you're a Spadist as there is to think we are."

"Ah," said Trudy. "But there's a crucial piece of evidence that you're not taking account of."

"Which is?" asked Millie.

"I already know I'm not a Spadist."

"That's the most ridiculous—" Millie scowled. "Violet!"

"All right!" said Violet, and rubbed her hands together. "Real catfight this time."

Retta hurried over to Trudy. The two sides stared each other down. I smiled and stretched. This looked like it was going to be fun.

"Maybe we don't have to fight each other?" said Retta.

"You should jello wrestle instead," I said.

"Of course we're not going to have a catfight," said Trudy. She put her purse in her left hand and extended her right hand to Millie. "Trudy Mulheimer, strategic genius."

"Ooohhhhkaaay," said Millie, and extended her hand.

And Trudy flicked her left wrist. The purse fell to the ground, and in her hand was the so-called fuckulator. The ball at the end of it sparked blue. She jabbed it at Millie's crotch.

Millie yelped and panted. "Hey! That's not fair!" Trudy poked her breast, and she gasped. Trudy ran it along her inner thigh and up to her groin. Millie bent over double. "Oh my God that feels so good!"

"Quick, Retta, get her!" Retta grabbed Millie's arms and held them behind her back, and Trudy poked her one more time with the fuckulator. Then she turned to Violet, who was staring, mouth agape.

"Surrender now," said Trudy. "Or face the brutal pleasures of my instrument!"

"You bitches are crazy," said Violet, and ran down the path and out of the yard.

Trudy stood there discomfited. "It's not actually brutal," she called. "Seriously, it's fun. Violet, come back!"

12