Peter Priper Ch. 07

Story Info
No, She Wasn't Exactly Fine.
1.7k words
4.85
6.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers

I was sitting at the table with Trudy and Retta. In that respect it was much like earlier that morning. One difference was that we were snacking on mango slices instead of drinking coffee. Another was that Millie was lying on the grass behind us, handcuffed to the bottom of the drainpipe.

"I'm going to kill you bitches!" she yelled, and rattled her handcuffs.

My arms were sore from being cuffed. My cheeks and chest were sore from being whipped. And my neck was sore from when Millie almost strangled me to death. Which was actually kind of awesome. But I still didn't have much sympathy for her.

Nor did Trudy. She took her plate of mango and sat down next to Millie. She held up a slice. "You want some?"

"Yes."

Trudy slid it into her mouth slowly. "Mm, it's good. Confess."

"Oh, come on," said Millie. "You know I love mango."

Trudy took another slice and slid it into her mouth. "This is so good. So nice and cool on a hot day. Why don't you tell us about your nefarious plans?"

"I don't have any nefarious plans!" said Millie. "I'm not a Spadist!"

"That's what Spadists always say," said Trudy. She held up another piece of mango.

Millie wilted. "Please?"

Trudy slid it into her mouth, then out again. She stepped close to Millie, and slid the mango over her pussy.

Millie sucked in her breath. "Not fair. I'm still wet from the fuckulator."

Trudy pushed the mango into her vagina. Then she slid it back out and popped it in her mouth.

"One piece left," she said. "Why don't you tell us where your secret base is?"

"Because I don't have one," said Millie.

"So then where did your confederate run off to?"

"I don't know," said Millie. "And stop calling her my confederate."

"Is she more of a minion, then? Or has she been the mastermind all along?"

"Piss off."

Trudy popped the last piece of mango into her mouth.

"I hate you," said Millie.

Retta was fretting. Tying people up and torturing them wasn't her scene, I don't think. When Trudy sat back down, Retta said, "I think we should go find Violet."

"She'll come back eventually," I said.

"But I'm worried about her. She's all alone, and lost."

"She's lived on this island her entire life."

"But she's all alone and horny!" said Retta. "And scared. What if she does something crazy?"

"Crazy like, I don't know, handcuffing her friend to a pipe?"

"She's got that tiny skirt on," said Retta. "What if she goes and buys underwear?"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Seriously, Peter," she said. "It's against the rules. She could get in trouble."

"Trouble like, getting handcuffed to a pipe?"

"There's also this," said Trudy. She held up the front page of the paper, then turned the section around. On the back page was a huge picture of Violet in her old prepper uniform, and below it:

VIOLET LARSON

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

REWARD €500

"Right," I said. "We're going." The girls got up and headed down the path, and I was about to follow them when something occurred to me. "Uh, what about Millie?"

"She'll be fine," said Trudy.

"Chained up naked in the yard?" said Millie. "You think I'm going to be fine?"

"We'll be right back," said Trudy. "Violet can't have gone far."

*

Millie was fiddling with the handcuffs when someone walked in the yard. "Who the hell are you?" she said. "For fuck's sake, I can't see anything."

The man stopped and stared at the girl, lying in the grass chained to a drainpipe, naked except for a green blindfold. The man was wearing a jacket and tie despite the heat. There was a large gold diamond on a chain around his neck, and a leatherbound book in the crook of his arm.

The second man nearly ran into the first. "Brother Thomas?" He stepped around him and caught sight of Millie. "Oh, gadzooks."

"The devil abides in this place," said the first man. "I can feel it."

"Good observing!" said Millie. "The motherfucker lives upstairs. How about you help me?"

"We should leave," said the second man.

"We should," said the first.

They didn't leave. The first man cleared his throat. "Is there a reason why you're blindfolded and handcuffed to the side of a house?"

"The devil's in her," said the second one. "And they chained her up to stop it from attacking. That or it's a sorority prank."

"Are you going door-to-door to share the stupid?" said Millie. "Seriously. Help me."

The two men put their books on the table and took off their jackets. The covers of the books read The Way of the Diamond: The Gospel of Wealth. The first man sat down next to Millie and bent over her cuffs. He had to very close to see them properly. Down that low he could smell her sweat.

"Do you have the key?" he asked Millie.

"Do I look like I have the fucking key?" she said.

"I can't open the cuffs without the key," he said. Her breasts were touching his sleeve. Her smell was intoxicating.

"The devil's in her," said the second man.

"She's a Heart," said the first man. "The devil's in all of them. But this one more than usual."

"We're here to save the Hearts," said the second man.

"Okay, maybe you want to get moving on that?" said Millie. "Fricking clitlivers, I have to be rescued by the dumbest bumpkins on the island."

"What matters your bodily freedom?" said the first man.

"How about," said Millie, "you try being cuffed to a pipe and see what answer you come up with."

"What matters your wealth," said the first man, "if you lose your soul? Gates 13:21." It was a moment before he noticed he had taken hold of one of her breasts and was squeezing it.

"Fuck my soul," said Millie. "Get me out of this."

"That's your problem," said the first man. "You say 'eff your soul', when your soul is the only thing that matters."

"No, dipshit," said Millie. "Right now what matters is getting unchained."

"Impatience is the key to failure," said the first man. "Jobs 2:17. The wise investor plays the long game. Buffett 6:3." He squeezed her breast and ran his hand down to her groin. He felt her pussy lips. She was wet down there. Hearts always were, the degenerates.

"You need to see that your way of life is untenable," he said. "That it will destroy you. Then you'll realize that you have to convert to be saved. You're blind right now, poor girl."

"Duh. Blindfolded."

"I mean spiritually blind. Unable to see reality. You might as well be picking investments by throwing darts." The first man unzipped his pants and took out his cock. He stroked it even though it was already hard.

"You're not about to do what I think you are?" said Millie quietly.

"Maybe it will teach you that your way of life leads inexorably to misery. An unrepentent soul is an impoverished one. Accounting 17:4. The unrepentent cannot afford to live a life of righteousness. He cannot support himself with his own hard work, so he will leech off honest taxpayers' hard-earned money. Koch 16:23-24."

"Brother Thomas," said the second man, "I was just checking through our code of ethics, and I'm pretty sure this is something we should not be caught doing."

"So keep watch in case anyone comes!" said the first man. He pulled Millie's legs open and climbed between them.

"Oh, God, no," said Millie.

"Hush." He lay down and kissed her wet lips, and then pushed himself into her.

"You bastard!" said Millie, wriggling her hips.

The first man slid in and out. "Look at how wet you are. You see what degeneracy leads you to? You can't fight me off like a proper woman should. You enjoy your own degradation."

"I can't fight you off because I'm handcuffed!" She moaned involuntarily. "Oh, you fucking prick."

Her chest was trembling. He enjoyed that. She had her eyes shut and her face turned away. He took her chin and pulled it towards him so he could kiss her on the lips. Her fear was intoxicating. He quickened his pace and orgasmed, spurting his seed inside her.

The second man rushed up the walk. "You keep watch now." He unzipped and pulled out his dick.

The first man looked at the girl he'd just fucked, lying limp in the grass. There was a bit of his jizz leaking out of the girl's pussy. It made him smile. The second man positioned himself between the girl's legs.

"Please!" said Millie. "Please, not again!"

"I hope you learn an important lesson," said the first man, and went down to the edge of the yard to keep watch.

*

About an hour earlier:

Millie was alone in the yard, lying there stretched out, her hands behind her head. Her arms were starting to feel numb. It was such a hot day, too. Sweat was running off her.

She popped the release on the handcuffs and reached down and scratched her ass. "Typical," she said out loud. "They go running off and don't think to leave me any water."

She went inside, took a piss, then got a big glass of water and cut herself up a mango. While she was eating the mango she noticed the blindfold hanging on the coat rack. She smiled. Pity Trudy and the others hadn't thought of that.

She left her dishes in the sink and went back out. It was so hot inside. She was doing some stretches when she thought she heard something. She scooted over to the wall and put the handcuffs on one wrist. Then she put on the blindfold, lay down, and stuck the loose end of the cuffs behind the pipe. It was hard to get the second cuff on her wrist, especially when she couldn't see what she was doing. But thank God she managed to get it to click before the steps came up the path.

"Who the hell are you?" she called. "For fuck's sake, I can't see anything." She was expecting the mailman. But this guy was - oh, sweet, she thought, there's two of them. This is my lucky day.

jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers