Peter's College Swim Class Ch. 01

Story Info
It was the first day of classes at college.
1.8k words
3.25
35.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter93
Peter93
5 Followers

It was the first day of classes at college. Although I did not know what to expect, things were going great so far. This girl I had a crush on in high school, Rachel, was in my biology class as a teacher's assistant for the lab portion this year. She had graduated from high school two years before me, but she was unforgettable. Her brother and I had been friends since he was in the same grade as I was, so we got to spend some time together. I never did get the nerves to ask her out though. Maybe her being at the same college would be give me a second chance. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Long brown hair, tan body, and a damn fine ass. After seeing her in lab, she was all I could think about all day.

Anyway, I had just gotten out of History 101 and was on my way to gym. Freshman were required to take a PT both semesters. I decided to take swimming this year. I didn't know how it was going to go, but I was about to find out. I walked into the pool room where everyone was just standing around waiting. Most of the students looked just as awkward and confused as me. Some of the guys seemed like they knew each other and were talking a good bit like it was just like any other class. I didn't know anyone at the college anyway, so I just stood on the side waiting for the instructor to show up. I looked over and saw another student walk over to me.

"Hey, do you know if we were supposed to bring anything to this class?" He asked me.

"Like swim trunks or goggles or something? No, I was wondering the same thing man." I replied.

"Ok good, yeah I had no idea, I just showed up. Probably should have thought about that I guess. But oh well. I'm Scott by the way."

"Peter." I replied shaking his hand.

Brad was about the same height as I was, and in pretty good shape. His dark brown hair was slightly longer than mine. He had a light complexion, almost pale with a few freckles. I could tell he worked out. His arms were tight, and veins standing out. He was not big, just really toned. He seemed like a nice guy.

"Well Scott, I guess we are about to find out." I said motioning to the teacher who just walked in.

"Good afternoon class, I am Mrs. Williams, and I will be your instructor for this class. I'll quickly go over the syllabus and we will go from there. From now on, when class starts you will be here in the uniform ready to work out. Today, one of my assistants, Josh, will go with you all to the locker room and hand out your swim suits for you to get changed into. For our next class period, we will meet here and go to the locker room for a required physical before we begin any rigorous training. After that, we will go over basic strokes and then later weeks basic survival techniques." She paused as she looked at her folder with what I guessed was the class schedule on it. "Alright, I think that's it, are there any questions?"

"So, do we have to swim today?" a guy in the front of the group sarcastically asked.

"Of course. What is your name?" She responded rather sternly.

"Matthew. I was just asking." He replied trying to back track his clearly offensive remarks. Matthew spoke with a thick country accent. I could barely see him, but he looked a little shorter than I was, and had short dark hair. From where I was standing, he looked really skinny as well.

"Yes, everyone will be swimming today. Nothing too rigorous. We haven't had the mandatory physicals yet, but I just want to make sure everyone can swim to a degree before the class drop date." She responded addressing the whole group. "Any other serious questions?" No one replied. "Alright, has anyone been on a swim team before?"

"Yeah, I have in high school." I turned to look whose hand went up. It was the tallest guy in the class. He looked like an athlete. Tall, blonde, and very muscular. He was the most in shape guy in the class; that was for sure.

"Alright, and what is your name?" Mrs. Williams asked as she looked at her roster.

"Adam." He said calm and cool. He acted as if he knew he was the most athletic guy there, almost as if everyone else was below him.

"Alright, unless there are any other questions. Go ahead and follow Josh into the locker room and get changed."

We all followed her assistant into the locker room. The room itself looked like a normal locker room. A lot bigger than our class size needed, and very open. There were lockers lined up on the left side of the wall with a few benches behind each one. On the opposite wall were two big door ways. One lead to the shower area, and the other to the toilet stalls. I had never showered in an open bay, but I wasn't too concerned. I could just go back to my room to shower.

"Alright guys, go ahead and line up in front of the lockers. My name is Josh, and I'll be the assistant instructor for the class this year. I graduated from here two years ago myself, so I know what it's like to be a freshman here." He addressed all ten of us as we got in front of the benches.

"You are just six years older than us, ha, man guess the college is desperate for teachers." A guy on the far end rudely interjected.

"Hunter, right?" Josh turned to look at the student who asked made the remark.

"Yeah, that's right." Hunter replied.

"Ok, keep your comments to yourself please man." Josh replied rather sternly. Hunter laughed a little and made some quiet jokes to Adam who was standing next to him. Hunter was a muscular guy, but might have been carrying around a little more weight than just muscle.

"As I was saying, I'm here to help you guys. And first thing today is to give you all your swim suits. There a few different sizes and ill hand them out. If you could form a quick line and come up and tell me your waist size, I can hand them out to you." He reached into a box and pulled our swim suits out. To my horror, they were speedos. Light blue bikini looking speedos. I was mortified. I had never worn a speedo before. Briefs would cover you up more than the things he was holding. I could not believe it. I was going to have to wear this revealing outfit every class for the entire semester. I would look ridiculous. My tan lines weren't that high. I would be sporting some very white thighs in these things.

"What, are you kidding?" Scott asked as he looked at them. He apparently shared my opinion.

"No, it's very normal for swimmers to wear speedos. I understand it might be more revealing than what you're used to, but this is a swimming class." Josh stated as he handed Matthew his speedo.

Next up was Brock. He was a thinner, brown haired, blue eyed guy. He looked pretty young to me and had a baby face. But he seemed nice and was quiet.

"What size waist?" Josh asked him.

"Uh thirty I think." Brock replied.

"Hey, you behind him. Can you help this guy out and check the tag on his underwear and tell me his waist size." Josh asked me.

"Uh yeah, sure I guess, you mind Brock?" I asked him. It felt like a weird request to check another guy's underwear.

"Ugh, yeah, I mean, uh..." Brock turned a little shade of red as he turned his head behind and grabbed the back of his pants trying to help me as I leaned forward to read the tag.

"Hurry up guys." Josh commanded. I quickly reached out and grabbed the waist band to Brocks blue stripped boxers. I couldn't help but see down his backside a little as I pulled it back to see the size. He had a few thin hairs, like peach fuzz, above his ass crack, but other than that, he was perfectly smooth. He too, had a white bottom like me. I felt a little embarrassed for him so I tried to make it fast.

"Twenty-eight." I stated quickly and let go of his pants.

"Thanks, here you go, and next." He handed Brock the embarrassing suit and I stepped up.

"Size?" He asked.

"Thirty." I stated. I wasn't exactly sure either, but I wasn't about to have Adam check my underwear size like I just did Brock's.

"Here you go." I reached out a grabbed them. It looked so small. It was solid, light blue on the outside and tan on the inside. It had a small draw string in the front where I planned on tying a really tight knot. The last thing I needed was for these things to come off when I was swimming. I looked around real quick to see if anyone was getting into their swim suits yet. Matthew was already shirtless and it looked like he was getting ready to drop his pants to put on the speedo. I looked away out of respect for his privacy and found a locker of my own. I had no desire to change here every day, but I could handle one day.

"These things are so small. I can't believe this." Scott said as he walked up to the locker to my right.

"Yeah I know, I really don't want to wear them either." I replied.

"Are you putting yours on now?" He asked turning to look at me. He had a legitimately concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, she said we had to." I responded as I took off my shirt and set it down on the bench. Scott just stood there holding the tiny piece of fabric that would be the only thing covering our manhood here in a few moments. I tried not to think about it and dropped my jeans leaving me in just by black boxer briefs. Scott followed my lead and reluctantly took off his shirt as well. I glanced over at him and noticed how in shape he was. He wasn't real muscular like I mentioned earlier, but he did have a nice toned torso. Very pale with a few big freckles on his back.

I glanced around to see everyone else progress before putting mine on. I saw that Adam had just got to his locker, while Matthew had put his on and was tying it. I could just see his backside but it looked like he barely even had an ass. Almost just skin and bones. I looked back at my speedo sitting on the bench. Soon that would be all that was between me and being naked in front of the entire class.

Peter93
Peter93
5 Followers