Petit Rouge Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers

This is for grandma; I kept repeating that as I moved 'stealthfully' over the clearing towards my goal. Each step was measured and my eyes were looking for any movement at the edge of my vision but so far nothing but myself appeared to be anywhere near this clearing. I reached the herbs and drew out the clippers and carefully cut two blooms from the earth. I carefully wrapped them in a dark silken handkerchief and placed them in my back pocket. Returning the clippers to the other back pocket I turned to leave and there stood the 'mad' hermit. He was gorgeous! This must be his son, his eyes were like burnished silver and he was powerfully built from a long life in the mountains. I never heard him approach but then again I was pretty occupied with cutting the blooms and yet.

"You are a beautiful thief." His voice was deep and made me wet just hearing it.

"Thief?" I said not able to take my eyes from his.

"Trespasser and a thief." I was drenched between my legs.

"My grandmother is very ill, near to dying, I need the medicine to help her."

"Come." His arm came up and he gripped me firmly but gently and led me away form the clearing. "People have been coming up here for years to get my herbs to prolong their own miserable lives. But you, you came selflessly for someone you loved, not many do that. Not many at all." He seemed deep in thought after that and led me mechanically up a winding path to a log cabin set high in the mountains. We passed the cabin and set behind it was a green house. Still leading me by the arm we made our way to the back and showed me what looked like a hooch still. He took a cup full of the fluid slowly dripping out of the still and offered it to me.

"For those who are mortally ill this has miraculous healing properties. But for those who are healthy and young in life, well, drink." I wouldn't refuse if there were a chance in hell of getting away with the cure for grandma. The cup smelled of jasmine and other herbs I couldn't put a name to. I tipped it back and took a sip of it; it was fruity with an earthy aftertaste. I finished the rest of the cup and handed it over to him wiping the excess from my lips.

"More?" I said as a strange sensation began to run through my body. Energy seemed to seep into every pore of my body and my growing need for sex exploded into unconscious action. I grabbed the poor man and threw my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Fuck me." I purred into his ear grinding my pussy hard against him. He only smiled and pried me off of him long enough to undress himself and then me. His body was heavily muscled and under the light of the pregnant moon was a glorious sight. He bent down and kissed me, his hands roaming to my full breasts. I think I came as he teased my already hard nipples. Whatever was in that cup was hitting like a ton of bricks. He turned my around and entered me from behind and his technique was anything but gentle. He rammed his fleshy spike deep into me and pistoned in and out like he was going to die if he didn't.

His hands found my breasts again and the dual stimulation drove me over the edge for the second time. My body spasmed around his cock and still he hammered me with abandon. I need me one at home like this guy, Bill is nice but hell this beats all. The longer he fucked me the bigger his cock got; I would swear he was getting near Bill's length nearly. Long powerful strokes of his cock were causing a third and terrific orgasm building in me and he showed no signs of slowing. His breath was getting more and more ragged as he fucked the living shit out of me and his nails were digging into my breasts but the pain just enhanced the pleasure.

And still his cock swelled until he couldn't drive all of inside of me anymore. Our breathing became synchronized at some point as he neared his own orgasm. These mountain guys sure have hairy arms I thought as forced me onto the ground and on hands and knees he began to soundly fuck my pussy as never before. Still his breathing got harsher and louder as his cock swelled and swelled. I felt him shudder inside of me just before he blew and an ear splitting howl tore through the area as he screamed with ecstasy. I looked over my shoulder and I think I fainted then, for the cute mountain guy was gone and in his place a ravenous beast with a long snout and glaring yellow eyes.

I awoke in my grandmother's home in bed alone with the bright sun streaming into my eyes. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom and did my morning business and then off to see how grandma was doing. When I got down the hall her door was opened but her bed was empty.

"Grandma!" My cry echoed through the house and voices from downstairs were quickly followed with heavy footsteps coming up the front stairs. Soon Bill's head was visible and he was smiling.

"Where is my grandmother?" I asked as he topped the steps and took me in his arms.

"She is downstairs having breakfast, come on down and see her I think there is still enough batter for some pancakes." We walked down the steps and at the foot stood my grandma, rosy cheeks and hands on hips just like I always remembered her. I ran down and threw my arms around her.

"You're better!" I cried as I held her.

"So are you turnip." She spoke softly into my ear. "We were worried about you, it was touch and go there for a while."

"What do you mean? I am so confused, my memory is a little vague."

"Come into the kitchen and I'll tell you all about it." Her strength was back and her indomitable will well in place.

"Well here's the long and short of it. You were found two days ago naked up on the mountain, your clothes were nearby. You were raped or something..." she lowered her voice and shook her head, "well anyway in the back pocket of your jeans was the medicine you went out to get. The doctor mixed it up and presto, I got better. I haven't felt this good in years to be honest with you."

As she spoke I started to remember the night on the mountain and the incredible encounter with the man who drugged me and fucked me like no one ever has. I must have hallucinated at the end or something because there were no cuts or scratches when I got dressed. But like grandma the drug had left me feeling, well energetic and focused. My memories of that night were sharp and clear, hell I could almost feel inside of me when I thought back on it all.

My pussy started to get moist and I needed some time alone to sort things out. A part of me wanted to return for another go with the mountain man but a deeper more cautious side won out and said leave things as they are. The energy seemed to be localized in my belly and moved with ease to my groin and breasts. It would eventually wear off so why not enjoy it while it lasted.

But it had already been two days, wouldn't most drugs wear off by then? The effects seem to be positive ones, not like the initial feeling of overwhelming hormonal display and the hallucinations. That vision still horrified her in her waking hours. It was like the werewolves of legend and movies and yet so real...doggy style with a werewolf, yeah right!

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers
12