Petite Asians in Black Gangbangs

Story Info
A review of 'Bootylicious Trick-Ass Asian Ho's'.
598 words
3.25
68.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are like me, you agree that the hottest porn involves a petite tight-cunted Asian woman taking on multiple big cocked Black men: The extremes between the 2 sexes, not to mention the stereotypes, are too much to deny. Unfortunately, there is not a wealth of Asian-Black action in the porno video world. To help you along in pursuing this fetish, I offer the following review. If I get positive responses and votes, I will offer more.

"Bootylicious Trick-Ass Asian Ho's" from J.M Productions is a good porno video buy because it features 4 Asian women doing black d.p's. A motif of the flick is the geisha look. All the women wear their hair in a bouffant and wear kimonos, but they sure prove they are no shy demure cherry blossoms. I'm not much into the geisha look, but it is actually used to good effect in 2 scenes, which I will explain below.

Rosie is first up, a 60-year-old Japanese mama- san who takes on 2 reasonably hung black studs simultaneously in all her orifices. Yes, you read right, 60 years old! It is very strange but also erotic in its unusualness. And Rosie with the firm body and big implants of a 20-year-old is living proof that Asian women do not get old, they get better. Rosie's cunt area is shaved, but she keeps a neatly trimmed tuft on her pubic mound, showing that she may be 60 but she is still conscious of her sex appeal. I would have liked to see mama-san take 2 big loads on her face, but I guess a senior citizen has to maintain some dignity after shamelessly being double fucked by 2 black dudes who are about 20 years and 30 years her junior respectively. The geisha look fits Rosie perfectly, and she wears a red rose in her hair for extra effect: If she is not currently a brothel mistress, she sure was one at some point.

Next up is Kasorn Swan, a pencil thin bleached blond Asian chick in her early to mid 20's. She is about 5'5'' and reasonably pretty, but somehow her face isn't very feminine. "Freaky" is the adjective to best describe her physical appearance. She has a pair of implants on her anorexic frame which makes her perversely attractive. You wouldn't want to be seen walking down the street with the X-rated anime cartoon, let alone bring her home to Thanksgiving dinner, but you wouldn't mind fucking her brains out if she was the prostitute who shows up as part of room service. And the 2 guys do fuck her brains out, and end it by shooting their loads all over her lower face. The scene ends nicely with a shot of the thick stream of cum dripping from Kasorn's mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits. Disappointingly, one of the guys in the scene is white. He plays an obnoxious and very drunk customer in a sushi joint where the black dude is the sushi chef and Kasorn is the waitress. Please! Didn't ridiculous porn plots die in the 80's? Kasorn can only pass for a geisha in a Halloween or Gay Pride parade. A black sushi chef speaks for itself. And there is nothing fun about watching someone play a falling down drunk. More disappointing, neither guy is particularly hung. There should be a law that you have to be at least 8 inches to be anywhere near a porn flick. Making this scene even further unattractive is some disgusting food play with sushi (it's shoved up Kasorn's cunt).