Petite Me

Story Info
Oral sex pre-cum play, flaccid cock and Saggy Ball Sucking.
776 words
3.74
30.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petite me returns to bed after her sleepy A.M. trip to the bathroom. She turns the corner with her shoulder and tip-toes closer to the lumbering body she loves and adores. Pleasant thoughts converge when she pulls back the covers exposing his flaccid cock and balls. They lie resting in the morning light, limp like the rest of his body. With wonder, she briefly stands and marvels at her lovers backside and muscular torso scissored in bed. Striking her sensibilities, she contemplates the beauty she is fill with as her feminine angst and vigor quicken her next move. She rests her opposing hip on the bed and lets gravity parachute her head like a feather between his spread legs. She nuzzles her chin closer-in, inhaling his musky scent and petting her nose and cheek against his manly cock and balls. She croons her neck, adjusts her shoulders and gathers space between her mouth and lovers sex. His loose balls are hefty as she gently gathers them with nimble fingers closer to her wet warm mouth. Fighting her instinct to swallow, drool begins to collect in her cheek.

With a dreamy exhale, he shifts his knee greatly exposing the geometry of his sex and bottom. Her five senses explode with anticipation as she appraises her next urge. Womanly thoughts of beauty guide her eyes and fingers along his backside and sex. As she reaches her fingers to separate her lips an orchestra of clear slippery drool spills out onto his scrotum, groin and thigh. She steals away with slow gentle movements. Her wet fingers scoop his scrotum into her hungry deliberate mouth. After her lips close, lock and suction is drawn, he groans and rolls his hips with purpose. She stretches his scrotum at length, dangling his flaccid cock below her eyes. Her anxious sex begins to moisten as she rolls her hips in unison. Greedily, she begins to lick, suck and mouth-pop her lover's balls while palpating his prostate with intent.

Her intent is known, she covets the clear slippery substance that leaks from the tip of his cock when hard. As a rule, she loves to play-with, stretch and taste his sweet precum. Often, she will capture a dollop and dress her lips, nipples and clit with his loquacious precum, secretly, even in public. Wide-eyed with awe, she proudly watches his big thick cock grow stiff and hard with every draw of her lips. A moment ago, his cock was flaccid, but now it's robust with congestion and virility. In unison with mouth, hands and suction she coaxes the clear fluid from his spasming prostate.

Aware of his lovers erotic fascination he slowly turns on his back moaning "Petite Me" below his breath. With both legs spread and resting on pillows she continues to massage between his butt cheeks with the blade of one hand and binding his scrotum tight like a marble sack in the other.

The first birth of fluid begins to accumulate on the tip of his cock and launch itself down his engorged helmet. Quickly, she tilts his erect penis towards her open mouth and expertly applies the clear slippery precum on her lips and chin. She continues to milk and greedily draw precum from his cock until her face and fingers are wet and shiny. Her cunt is swollen and ripe with her own juices scented of earthy hay and apples. They fully embrace orally grinding and moaning as their hips, sex and mouths are spilling beautiful juices down each other's throat and mouth. Contractions begin to mount in his prostate as he arches his back. She wrestles her weight into his body speeding the pace at which she thrusts her neck and face into his cock.

Impaling her mouth onto his cock, down her throat and smashing his balls, he begins to violently shake his hips and legs. Gratitude, pride and power fill her thoughts as ropes of cum shoot into her mouth, throat and face. She exits the penis and watches as pearly white cum pumps out of his cock and coats her fingers, face and neck. Simultaneously, like a stereo isotope she grinds her pussy into his face and orgasms a slippery puddle of cum into his mouth. She bucks, jiggles and moans as her body is locked like a ravenous animal on his face and cock. Guttural noises and moans escape his throat as he locks lips around her cunt and swallows whole. They turn face-to-face and primally lick and kiss each other's cum covered flesh and skin. They lie petting and grinding their slick skin into each other's exhausted bodies and lumber to sleep embraced.