Petra the Lesbian Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

The last part was said quietly, causing Jane to smile and reassure, "It's perfect."

"Really?" Petra smiled softly.

"Really." Jane confirmed with a smile of her own, before pointing out, "But if we're going to do this, we should probably not talk about Rafael. Or the kids. Or work."

"That's stupid." Petra frowned, quickly clarifying, "He's the father of our children. Of course were going to talk about him, and our kids. Because, well, they're our kids. And my life is that God damn hotel, and yours is writing, and I don't want to be left out of that part of your life, it's so important to you, and Jane, you're an amazing writer."

"I meant tonight." Jane clarified with another smile, cautiously taking Petra's hands in her own, "Yes, we can't escape that stuff, and I wouldn't want too. But tonight I want to focus on you and me. On... on us. Okay?"

"Okay." Petra said softly.

"Okay." Jane parroted, before cautiously asking, "How long have you had feelings for me?"

"Honestly?" Petra began with another soft smile, hesitating so long to continue that Jane gently pushed her.

"That's the only way this is really going to work." Jane pointed out playfully.

Ignoring the soft jab Petra admitted with a sigh, "Honestly I can't remember not having feelings for you?"

Jane frowned, "You mean like, when we met?"

"No." Petra smiled, before reluctantly admitting, "But that feels like so long ago now, it feels like lifetimes instead of years, and even back then I tried to hate you, but couldn't, not really, because you were just so... Jane. I might have even felt something for you then, or during my pregnancy, but definitely after you were the only one there for me during the birth. But you had Michael, so as soon as I even felt a hint of something I buried it deep down inside and just concentrated on trying to be your friend. And then, you were grieving, not dating, and oh yeah, straight, but no matter how hard I tried these feelings just wouldn't go away, and God Jane, the past few years all I've wanted to do is hold you in my arms and tell you everything is going to be okay. And do anything to make sure that it is."

There was a long pause and then Jane mumbled, "Wow."

"You said you wanted honesty." Petra pointed out defensively, already trying to pull away. But Jane wouldn't let her.

"No! No, I did, that was great, I just..." Jane stammered, trying to compose herself while holding onto Petra's hands tightly, "I'm just sorry I didn't realise sooner."

"Would you have been ready for something sooner?" Petra asked dryly, already knowing the answer.

"No." Jane confirmed softly, "I just don't like the thought of you suffering."

"Well..." Petra started, hesitating only briefly before forcing the really vulnerable words out, "I'm here with you now, so it was totally worth it."

"Really?" Jane grinned widely.

"Really." Petra confirmed, then after a brief pause asked, "How about you? Was it really as simple as you heard I had feelings for you?"

"Yes and no." Jane admitted, before clarifying, "I think I had a little crush on you before, but I don't think I would have admitted that, even to myself, until I found out you had feelings for me. Then everything just, clicked. Which was scary, but also really exciting. Like, for the first time since Michael died, I actually started to think about the possibility of a life with someone else. And... well, what it would be like to date you. And, you know..."

As Jane trailed off she was adorably blushing, which Petra just enjoyed for a few long seconds, before softly pushing, "And?"

"And... I'm not opposed to the idea." Jane admitted with the little blush, "The date, and... the other thing."

"Me either". Petra reassured, smiling softly, "Obviously."

"Great." Jane beamed, before double-checking, "But you've never, you know?"

"If were going to do this, you should probably be able to say it." Petra mostly succeeded in sounding playful, although she did mean it.

Jane cursed herself for her hesitates, briefly reminding herself she was an adult, and a writer at that, and therefore should have control of her words, so she forced herself to say as confidently as she could, "You've never been with a woman before?"

"No. Not sexually or romantically." Petra confirmed.

"Me neither." Jane admitted, taking Petra's hands in her own, "But we can work it out together."

Petra smiled, "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

*

Two and a half dates later...

Petra Solano had been pining over Jane Gloriana Villanueva for years, each one of those years felt like a lifetime given how crazy their lives were. And now she had Jane Gloriana Villanueva pushing her into her bedroom while passionately kissing her it felt like it was too good to be true. Literally. Petra didn't trusted. Something had to be wrong. And she was pretty sure she knew what it was.

But saying it out loud would bring a stop to this wonderful kissing session, and if she allowed it to continue then Petra would possibly receive something she wanted for what felt like forever. But the price for it might be her relationship with Jane, which gave her the strength she needed to break the kiss. It didn't however give her the strength she needed to talk afterwards.

This worried Jane and she asked, "What's wrong?"

Petra swallowed softly and asked, "Are you sure?"

Jane grin, "About what? Us? Yes. You? Yes. This? Yes, yes, yes!"

"But..." Petra protested, "What if it's too soon? What if it's not... good. What if I'm not-"

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay." Jane softly cooed soothingly, before adding with a soft chuckle, "You know, I didn't expect you to be the one freaking out. Not that I mind. It's kind of cute. But Petra, we've been over this. I'm ready. I'm sure. If you're not, you've got to tell me. But... if you're just nervous, well, that's natural. And you're the strongest woman I know.

You gave birth to twins, kept the Marbella running and raised two beautiful daughters while Rafael was in jail. And you made me stronger. So if anyone can get through nervousness it's you. And I hope you do, because I want this. I want you. I want to be with you. So please-"

Before Jane could finish that sentence Petra kissed her again, even more passionately than before, Jane returning the kiss as the two women almost tripped over each other getting to the bed while still kissing. Petra then tried to lay Jane down only for Jane to turn the tables on her.

Not only that but she got on top of Petra and started grinding her body down on top of hers, and sliding her hands over her body, both of which had Petra whimpering pathetically. However, never one to go down without a fight, Petra turned the tables again by rolling them over so she was the one on top, only for Jane to turn them again, beginning a playful fight between them for dominance.

Over and over again they rolled over, only stopping to pull back and stare at each other for a few seconds, sometimes biting their lips in brief hesitation, before pulling an item of clothing off, either from themselves or their partner. When they were both in underwear they both paused, mostly out of nervousness but also because they wanted to savour the moment.

Or at least Petra did. They were also a little preoccupied with taking a break from pressing their lips together to kiss each other's necks, which was familiar territory and driving them both crazy. But they couldn't put off going for the much longer, and Petra strongly believed she should be the one to do it. And maybe she was the only one who really wanted too.

Regardless of that, and just how badly Petra wanted to take the final step, there was something that she should probably do first. Something she was terrified to do, and something which might put an end to this. And not just for tonight, but forever. However Petra just couldn't keep these words inside any more. Because she loved Jane Gloriana Villanueva.

She was in love with her. And while they hadn't been dating that long she was sure as she could be that Jane would appreciate that confession, and not be freaked out by it. Especially because she had to know by now. All Petra needed to do now was find the courage to say the words, which was easier said than done. Especially when she was being kissed on the neck and lips by the object of her affection.

So it took a while, but Petra finally broke the kiss, looked down at Jane and softly whispered, "I love you."

There was a pause, and then Jane smiled softly, "I love you too."

For a second Petra bit her lip, and then against her better judgement protested with a soft smile of her own, "That's sweet, but don't say it if you don't mean it. It's okay, really, I just wanted to say it."

There was another pause as Jane thought about this for a few long seconds, before insisting, "But I do. I have cared for you deeply for a very long time Petra. Not all of it has been romantic, but it's still been love, which makes what I feel for you now more meaningful. Okay, it's not what I felt for Michael, not yet, but it's getting there. I promise. Can that be enough for now?"

Petra smiled softly and gently cupped Jane's face, "Honestly? I would settle for a lot less from you."

Jane's heart broke at that confession. Petra was one of the strongest women she knew, which was really saying something, and was certainly the scariest when they first met, but ever since she had forced the truth from her about how she really felt about her Petra was constantly letting these little things slip out which let Jane know just how hopelessly in love with her Petra was.

Which made sense, because she bottled it up for so long, but it was still extremely heart-breaking. It also made Jane wish she had known Petra was pining over her sooner, although then she probably wouldn't be ready for this, she reminded herself, so things really had worked out.

Then Petra kissed her again, first on the lips, which was way too brief for Jane's liking, then down to her neck where she lingered, making Jane moan with pleasure, and struggling to think of anything other than this wonderful moment. Petra also began gently sliding her hands over her body, mostly just up and down her sides at first, but it wasn't that long before she cautiously cupped one of Jane's boobs.

Jane moaned softly, mostly as a natural reaction, but she also avoided the urge to hide it to encourage her lover. Besides, there was no need for modesty, as they had gone to great lengths to make sure they both wouldn't be disturbed for this very important moment in their blossoming relationship.

Which was just as well, because it increasingly felt like it would be incredibly difficult to contain her modesty. Especially when Petra slowly kissed her way down to her boobs, working her way up one and then concentrating on the surrounding flesh teasingly before finally taking a nipple into her mouth and sucking on it gently.

Which of course caused Jane to cry out softly and happily, and then again when Petra repeated the process with her other nipple, slowly making her way down from that boob and up the other before finally reaching her target. Petra then went back and forth for several long blissful minutes, eventually adding her tongue, flicking each nipple with it, really driving Jane crazy.

Just as it was becoming too much Petra kissed her way down Jane's stomach, making Jane tremble with anticipation. This was it! The moment she lost her lesbian virginity. Jane had thought about it a lot, and concluded that fingering and particularly oral sex would count as crossing those lines.

That's how it was with men, and despite encouragement from her mother Jane had refused to be one of those technical virgins who did everything except penis in vagina. No, she had been the real deal, and this was her first time with this woman she was falling in love with. So this was a big deal, even if she wasn't waiting for marriage this time, but she couldn't help feeling extremely excited, and terrified.

Petra was definitely feeling both those things, especially the latter, she too knew what a big deal this was for Jane, and she just wanted to make it good for her. She wanted that so, so badly. Which was why she tried to give Jane plenty of attention each time before she moved lower.

Of course eventually Petra reached her destination, forcing her to take a deep calming breath and just do it. More accurately, close her eyes, leaned forward, stick out her tongue and slide it over Jane Gloriana Villanueva's pussy lips, starting from the bottom and working her way to the top, taking both their lesbian cherries in that one small movement.

Luckily Petra instantly got back positive reinforcement in the form of Jane's pussy tasting just as good as she thought it would, and more importantly Jane crying out in pure pleasure. Okay, maybe Petra cried out too, but Jane's cry was louder, and more or less drowned hers out.

That cry, along with the fact that she loved her first taste of pussy, pushed Petra to give Jane's cunt another long slow lick, again going right from the bottom to the top. She then repeated the process over and over again, Petra settling into a steady rhythm of gently licking Jane's pussy, squeezing not just cries, but moans, groans, gasps and whimpers of pure pleasure out of her lover, making Petra giddy with happiness.

Wanting to savour that feeling Petra kept her initial licks slow and gentle, avoiding Jane's clit after that first lick entirely, and even pausing every so often just to enjoy the flavours and sounds she was experiencing. Besides, she guessed that Jane wouldn't want to rush this. No, Jane was all about romance, and she deserved that. So that's exactly what Petra was going to give Jane's pussy. Romance.

Oh yes, Petra was going to romance Jane's pussy, slowly licking it until the other woman was literally begging for more. Oh how Petra wanted Jane to begged for her. Then... she would tease her even more, Petra thought with a wicked smile, and only giving it to her when Jane got really bossy, which was more of a turn on than it should be.

Then Petra would get to taste girl cum for the first time in her life. More importantly she would get to taste Jane's cum, and considering Jane's regular pussy cream tasted even better than Petra had imagined the thought of what her cum would taste like practically had Petra quivering with anticipation. It was almost enough to make her rethink her strategy.

But no, she would see her original plan through. Mostly because it sounded like it was working, and soon she would have Jane Gloriana Villanueva begging her to make her cum, which would literally be a dream come true for Petra. Perhaps even her favourite dream ever. Especially as it just got more fun the more Jane whimpered with need for her tongue.

Jane had tried to go into this with realistic expectations. After all, while it wasn't quite the same as losing her 'true' virginity it was still a first time. That meant nervousness and awkwardness. Hell, even her first time with Michael hadn't quite been the fairytale she'd always dreamt of, and at the time they had been married and she loved him with all her heart.

Sure, she had heard that homosexual sex was supposed to be better, because it was someone with your exact same body and thus knew how to please it, but that had to be a myth. Besides, Petra was no experienced lesbian, and neither was Jane. No, they were both complete novices, dabbling in their bisexuality for the first time. So surely it wouldn't be that great? Right?

Apparently wrong. So wonderfully wrong. Oh God, Jane had never been so happy to be wrong in her entire life, because wow! Just, wow! Okay, it wasn't exactly orgasmic right from the start, but it was incredibly fulfilling to have a long blonde head in between her legs, especially the one that belonged to Petra Solano, a woman who she'd had issues with over the years but now truly cared for, and was even beginning to fall for.

Or at least that was the best excuse Jane could come up with for why those initial licks felt so amazing. That, and again the fact that this was another woman going down on her for the first time in her life.

When she got over the initial shock and started thinking coherently Jane theorised that it also had a lot to do with the confidence Petra was showing. Petra was confident most of the time, and even though it had started off as an act it had definitely become part of Petra's personality, and it was the type of confidence that was always sexy.

Confidence which Jane didn't see much of, as she was the thing that could make the normally confident Petra Solano grumble, which again was incredibly hot. God, Jane had never been so happy to see the old, scarily confident Petra Solano, and to see that Petra in between her legs was mind blowing.

It also helped that Petra was clearly taking her time, not because she was out of ideas, but because she was obviously teasing Jane, her tongue kissing so close to her clit on every lick, and Petra looking up at her as she did this in a way which seemed so wonderfully challenging. It certainly beat the stories Jane had heard from her Mom about guys doing the bare minimum of this act before wanting to move onto the 'real fun'.

Oh yes, Petra seemed more than content with concentrating on just her pleasure, which was a wonderful reminder of just how much this woman truly cared about her. Perhaps even as much as Michael, which was a thought which would have brought Jane to tears in the past, but now it just made her smile with blissful happiness.

Although that blissful happiness didn't last, as Jane felt an increasing need for more. She tried to fight that at first. And why wouldn't she? Things were so great right now, and honestly she had wanted this just as much as Petra for at least the last few months, and she could only imagine how badly Petra wanted this, and waiting would probably just make her eventual climax much more powerful, and Jane just wanted this to last forever.

Oh yes, she wanted to have lesbian sex with Petra Solano forever. To have Petra lick her pussy for ever just like this. But she also really, really wanted to cum. Cum for Petra. Cum in Petra's mouth, that thought alone almost doing the job.

So inevitably Jane whimpered, "Please Petra, more! Mmmmmm, give me more. I... I, I need to cum! Oh God Petra, please make me cum! Ohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd!"

Given just how much Petra seemed to adore her, and be eager and willing to please her, Jane had figured that was all it would take to get what she wanted. Unfortunately she was wrong again, and this time Jane wasn't so happy about it. In fact she wasn't happy at all. So she continued begging for more, which had to be fulfilling a fantasy for Petra.

Both the part of the blonde that loved her, and the part of her that didn't. Assuming it was still in there. Although it had to be given just how much Petra continued teasing her, and the other woman didn't even seem sorry about it. No, if anything Petra seemed to take pleasure in her misery, making Jane whimper and writhe in growing frustration.

"Please Petra, I need to cum." Jane eventually whimpered, before becoming more graphic out of desperation, "Please! I need it! I need to cum! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me and make me cum! Fuck me with your tongue, oooooooh fuck, please Petra, tongue fuck me, oh fuck! Tongue fuck my pussy! Fuck me and make me cum in your mouth! Yesssssss, that's it, lick my clit just like that, mmmmm fuck, oh my God! OH MY GOD! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! Oh Petra. Oh God! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

It was rare for Jane to use such language before she became a mother, but ever since this whole crazy journey truly started Jane had been careful to watch what she said.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers