Pets

Story Info
Laurie wakes up to a new life
1.3k words
3.78
55k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers

One minute she was having a drink in her favorite bar and the next she was waking up nude on a table with a gag in her mouth. The wire that held the ball-gag in her mouth seemed to be fastened to the table on which she was lying. She could see that she was in some kind of cubicle. She was chilly. Her nipples were erect. Two women entered her cubicle.

"Here is our newest acquisition."

"Not bad....a little old maybe."

"Her name is Laurie. She's 25. Not all that old."

"Could be a breeder."

"Yes, perhaps. Her vagina shows extensive use but she evidently has never been pregnant. Probably been using some kind of birth control. No pills, condoms or anything like that in her purse. They're probably at home. We'll find out."

She leaned down and sniffed Laurie's pubic area.

"Smells clean."

The other woman did the same.

"Ummm, smells good."

"Yes, she'll bring a nice price with a pussy like that."

"I like that blonde muff. It's thin enough so the customer can see what she's got."

"She'll make someone a good pet for years to come."

"And after those years, what will become of her?"

"Depends on her owner. If he or she has grown attached to her, she may be allowed to remain as just a pet."

"Has she got her new number?"

"I don't know. Let's see."

They each grasped a leg and forced it back to Laurie's chest. Laurie struggled but the wire holding her gag hurt and she let them bend her lower body up.

They peered into her crotch.

"Yes, there it is number 2454."

"That's such a clever place to put it...between the asshole and the vagina."

"My idea."

"Is that how many there have been?"

"At this center only. You'll note the green ink. They're color coded. That way we can keep track."

"Are there males, too?"

"A few, they're of limited value. We use them for stud and just to keep the females contented."

"What's next for Laurie here?"

"We have a fenced in field out back. There's a little stream where they can urinate and defecate. There's usually one male for 7 or 8 females. We have to determine if she's fertile before we let him have intercourse with her. The guards will keep him off her."

"Poor girl."

"Oh it's not so bad. The current male isn't much."

Laurie's head was reeling from what she had just learned. Years, they had said. Her heart fell. She was to be someone's pet. The thought both depressed and excited her.

She urgently had to pee when they finally let her out into the field. The stream was there as they had said. She hoped one of the women would use it so she could see the procedure. There were six other women, all in their late teens or twenties, she guessed. The lone male was sporting a semi-erection. When he saw Laurie he grasped it and came toward her. Even erect as it now became it was not very large. She looked for the guards. There were two of them, a man and a woman. They were armed with what looked like stun-guns. One of those applied to his scrotum would take care of his erection. She tried to avoid him and headed toward the stream. He came up beside her.

"Have to pee?"

She ignored him.

"Don't mind me. I'll just watch."

"Leave me alone, please."

"If you're gonna take a dump, let me know. I don't like watchin that."

"Yes, I have to defecate."

He made a face and started away.

"You'll need the cleanup girl...Millie."

She straddled the stream, standing precariously on two rocks. A blonde with big boobs, wide hips and a very prominent ass came over.

"Are you Millie?"

"Yes."

"I just said that to get rid of him. I'm just going to pee."

Millie stood there holding a rag.

"Well let it fly. I have to clean you anyway."

"I can do it."

"Look, babe, I gotta do it. So get it over with."

Laurie squatted and let it go. Everyone seemed to be watching her. It felt very good, blessed relief. She felt some moisture on her inner thighs and light splashes from the creek on her feet and ankles. When she was done she stood up across the creek from Millie. Millie bent down and wet the rag in the creek.

"Come on over here. I don't like this any more than you do."

Laurie crossed over to Millie. Millie applied the damp rag to Laurie's crotch. It was cold. Her nipples grew erect.

"Relax your cheeks."

"Is that necessary?"

"Yep, gotta clean your asshole whether you shit or not."

Laurie relaxed her cheeks. Millie scrubbed away, finishing up by pushing the rag in Lauries anus with her finger and twisting it. Laurie felt humiliated.

"There you go, all clean."

She started to walk away, but Millie stopped her.

"You're supposed to thank me."

Laurie mumbled her thanks. She walked toward a small group of women but the man intercepted her. His penis was erect again.

"Thought you had to shit."

"I couldn't."

"Look, I know your cunt's off limits to me as far as fuckin goes, but I can finger it or lick it. You can suck my Johnson. How about a rim job? Ever have your asshole licked?"

"You're disgusting."

"They treat us like dogs. Can you blame us for actin like dogs?"

A husky looking woman had come up behind him. She grabbed his scrotum.

"Ow, Paula, quit, please quit."

"Up on your toes, you wimp."

She lifted him to his tiptoes.

"Please, Paula, this isn't funny."

"Get lost."

She released him and he slunk off nursing a sore crotch.

"You won't have to put up with him for long, Sweetie."

"Why not."

"Because they'll sell you. Buyer's comin tomorrow. But I gotta taste your juices before you go. Let's get out of this sun."

She took Laurie by the wrist and let her to a shady spot under a tree. The other women gathered around them.

"Are you gonna make her come, Paula?"

"I'm sure gonna try, Angie. Why? Do you want to sniff her asshole?"

"I sure do, Paula. I'll help you make her come."

"Okay, start sniffin."

She forced Laurie to her knees then shoved her forehead into the grass. Angie was on her in a flash.

"Um, she smells so good. Can I lick it?"

"Sure, lick away. She won't mind."

Laurie could feel her ass cheeks being spread, then a warm tongue in her asshole. She flexed her sphincter muscle.

"Do that again sugar. It almost pulled my tongue out."

The others laughed.

"Come on, Angie, lick it."

Angie licked and Laurie could feel herself getting wet. More licking brought her to a climax. Her intimate fluids were flowing down her inner thighs now.

"She's comming. I did it."

"You sure did, Angie, now move before she dries up."

Laurie was rolled over on her back and Paula was between her legs, licking.

"Um, a box lunch. She is so sweet."

Paula was giving her clitoris a real workout now. Laurie orgasmed again. When Paula was done the others took turns. They even let Robert, the man, lick her asshole.

The buyers were coming the next day. Laurie wondered if tomorrow could top this day's experience.

If you liked my story, let me hear from you.

I am puzzled by your rejection of this story. The spelling and punctuation are okay. The story is now long enough. Is the subject matter too strong? I know it's no great work of art. Maybe you just don't like it? I can accept that. I don't need an editor. I just need an explanation. Please take the time to reply to the link below.

mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers