Pets

Story Info
Karin enjoys her friends, and pretends to be the mistress.
2.8k words
4.46
17k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
owlish
owlish
11 Followers

Unlike many of my kind, I do not kill my food. I do not keep a house full of willing, or unwilling slaves. My housemates, which are really what they are, no matter where we choose to live, call themselves my pets, simply because if they do not claim to belong to me, they would be prey for any of my kind living near us. But they are equals to me, loves, all three of them, and I couldn't imagine life, or unlife, without them. It doesn't prevent me, however, from having a little fun with them.

"Katrin," Merryn said my name as I stepped into the door. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing, and though she was still wearing the glamour that made her look human, she was lovely. "You're home late. The boys became impatient." She stepped up to me and took my brief case from my hand, setting it on the little rack where we kept shoes and the like beside the door. She kissed my lips softly in greeting, and tasted sweet, like the apple brandy she was fond of.

Merryn was a nymph, which was why our houses were always full of flowers and things that grew. It was also why her human guise, her womanly shape, was so pleasing to the eye and lovely. Long dark blond hair fell around her shoulders and down her back in curls that were soft and gentle. Her hips, thighs and belly were smooth without being round, lean without being muscular, and her arms hid strength and power beneath their suppleness. She had breasts that were full, but not large, with pert little nipples that liked being shown off inside our home, and her ass was tight, and firm, which drew your attention to it as she walked around.

"Are you hungry?" she asked, nearly purring as she drew back, pulling me with her by both of her small hands on mine. "Let's get you comfortable and you can have a snack while we watch the boys put on a show." She led me to my favorite chair, a heavy recliner covered in soft suede fabric, and turned back to me to unzip my skirt. Carefully she undressed me, making sure each article of clothing was folded and set aside neatly, so it wouldn't wrinkle. She made a soft, appreciative noise once I was standing only in my bra, panties, hose and garter, and guided me to sit in the chair. Then, ever so carefully, she oozed into my lap, sitting across it, and baring her throat to me. My hands slid greedily over her pert little bottom as my lips brushed across the thick vein in her throat, teeth sinking down, opening it up. She moaned in pleasure as my fangs retracted, and I covered the two little punctures with my lips, sucking softly.

The boys she'd mentioned were Paulo and Johannes, a pair of were-lynxes, who I believe were the real reason none of my kind bothered us. They were rare, and beautiful creatures in their animal shapes; Paulo dark, with ruddy fur the color of rust, and Johannes light, with belly fur like newly fallen snow, and dark grey fur on his back and tail. Fierce fighters, and quite territorial, Paulo and Johannes had approached me and Merryn a few hundred years ago. They were from different parts of the world, but had similar interests, and once they'd become friends, they'd become inseparable. Knowing we were headed to the New World, they asked if we would take them along, and soon they'd begun to include us into their tiny pride.

They were, however, the most impatient lovers. Since I had been late coming home from work, they'd begun undressing each other on the couch, which was evident by the strewn clothing all around them. Paulo, who was a hair more submissive than Johannes, was short, and thickly muscled. He had dark hair, and skin that, though it rarely saw the light of day anymore, stayed bronzed, like he'd just stepped off of a beach. In our sex-play, he always took the submissive role, and he was on his haunches in front of Johannes, with the taller man's cock deep down his throat.

Where Paulo was thick and squat, Johannes was sleek and lean. He had hair the color of his back fur, but eyes the color of ice. His long frame was stretched out languidly as his fingers buried themselves in the thick mane of Paulo's hair. Johannes was the only one who ever challenged my authority, and, if I am being honest, it made me hotter than the scene playing out in front of me. His icy blue stare met mine across the room and his lips quirked up in a little smirk. I drew back from Merryn's throat, licking the wound clean, and felt her shudder against me, as I kept my gaze locked with Johannes'.

"Thank you, love," I breathed against the nymph's ear. "Why don't you go and help Paulo with Johannes." Momentarily, I slid my fingers between her thighs and felt the heat there. I had been with Merryn for so long, I knew exactly how wet she got when I fed from her. She whimpered, but she followed my suggestion, slithering off my lap and joining the boys on the couch across from me. She, too, lowered her gaze when Johannes looked at her, but she climbed onto the couch beside him and caught his lips, giving him a sweet, tender kiss. Then, lying down on her belly, probably so that I might watch her little ass while she did so, she wiggled her face in close to Paulo's. They kissed, briefly, and she giggled as he guided Johannes' cock toward her lips. The two began to share him, both kissing, and licking, often brushing their tongues together, or kissing around his flesh.

Johannes began to lose his carefully controlled cool. His eyes fluttered, and he groaned, biting his lip as his pleasure began to rise. "You aren't going to join us?" he asked me, but his thickly accented voice was rough with desire, and he could no longer meet my gaze.

"Mm, in a while," I said as I let the warmth of Merryn's blood flush my cheeks and heat my skin. I lifted up my legs, and carefully slid my panties off, leaving the stockings and garter, and my black pumps, on. Johannes' eyes dropped from my face, to the clean-shaven mound between my legs. After I unclasped and slid my bra free, I rewarded him by hooking each knee over one arm of the chair and spread myself wide for him. "You know what I want," I said, my voice calm, hiding all of the lust I felt for my little naughty trio.

Johannes swallowed, but he did not respond. His gaze stayed fixed as I cupped one of my own breasts with one hand, and pinched the nipple. My other hand slowly slid to my exposed mound, and I let Johannes watch as one of my fingers traced the line of my slit. He licked his lips hungrily, and I lifted the finger to my mouth and slid it past my lips, moaning at my own flavor. Merryn and Paulo both looked up at the sound, and I suddenly had three pairs of eyes focused solely on me.

"It's rude to start without me," I pouted, as my fingers returned to my slit, sliding up and down slowly. "After all I do for my little family." I was the only one with a real job, currently, though none of us really needed to work. Merryn did a lot of charity work with local parks, staying outside as much as she could. Johannes ran a web design company out of our house, which let him set his own hours, and do as much, or as little work as he wanted to. Paulo did not work, but he kept the other two, and himself, well fed, and kept our house clean and smelling quite delicious.

Paulo, as always, was the first to cow. He crawled on all fours across the carpet to me and nuzzled my thigh apologetically. "I'm so sorry, cariño," he purred, the Spanish lilt to his voice making me shiver. He met my gaze with liquid amber eyes, and my heart melted.

"It's all right, little kitten," I said, sliding my hand into his thick hair. "I know you have a bad influence here at home." As the last words left my lips, I met Johannes' gaze and smirked at him. "It isn't your fault." Johannes frowned as my fingers eased down over Paulo's chin and drew him toward my sex. He moaned quietly, muttering something in Spanish that I couldn't quite make out, and as he drew his tongue up the line of my slit, I ceased to care what he had said.

Merryn made a little noise, and I beckoned to her silently with my hand. Paulo's tongue was an expert, and as it curled across my clit, I had to focus very hard to keep it together. "I waited," Merryn protested, pouting so very cutely. She curled herself onto the arm of the couch and nuzzled her face against my throat.

"Yes, you did, love," I answered her, drawing in breath as Paulo's tongue began to work my clit in earnest. I watched as Johannes, left alone now, crossed his arms across his chest. "I should reward you," I said to Merryn, though I did not pull my gaze away from Johannes. "What do you think, Jo?" I asked him as I guided one of Merryn's legs across me, balancing her foot on the other arm. "Shouldn't I reward good behavior?" As I spoke, I rubbed my fingers across Merryn's displayed sex, and sunk my two middle fingers deep inside her.

"Fuck," Johannes moaned as he watched my fingers work in and out of my lovely girl. She whimpered, arching her back as I leaned in to swirl my tongue around one of her nipples. Johannes' abandoned cock twitched against his belly, but he did not reach for it. He knew this game, and he knew I would win. I let out a little moan around Merryn's nipple as Paulo spread my sex wide and began to suck on my clit, his fingers digging deeply into me now, thrusting inside my wet, needy pussy.

As my thumb lazily rubbed across Merryn's clit, making her writhe on my fingers, I met Johannes' gaze once more. Taking it as the cue it had been meant as, he got up and stalked over to us. He knelt beside the chair so that he was lower than me, and leaned up to nuzzle the other side of my throat until I drew back from Merryn's delicious breast. "Please, mistress," he cooed the words I had wanted to hear from him.

"Mm, that's my boy," I whispered, just before I caught his lips in a fierce kiss. He moaned into me and I felt Paulo and Merryn both draw back as they anticipated what came next. As I drew back from Johannes, I stood and he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I faced the other two as Johannes kissed and nipped at my throat, pressing his hard, aching cock against my ass. "Paulo," I said calmly, though it certainly wasn't how I felt. "Johannes has been a very bad boy. I think it's your lucky night." For a moment, I felt Johannes stiffen against me, but then he shivered and let out a tiny little noise meant only for my ear. I knew he only pretended to not enjoy our games.

In the upstairs bedroom, it took us a moment to arrange ourselves properly. Johannes lay on the bed with his ass close to the edge, and thighs spread wide. Paulo stood between, working two lube-slicked fingers inside him as he moaned approvingly. I sat beside him, watching Paulo's fingers work as I gently rubbed my slit, enjoying the view and the way Johannes wiggled in pleasure. Merryn was kissing Johannes, curled up with him on the bed, their tongues tangled as she slowly stroked his cock. I leaned forward and kissed Paulo before I got up and straddled Johannes' hips.

Merryn, breaking her kiss with Johannes, very happily guided Jo's cock toward my entrance, and helped me sink down around him. I couldn't help but moan as he filled me, all pretense of our previous power game lost as my lover's flesh met mine. Though I enjoyed our little games, I loved Johannes, Merryn and Paulo and every time we were all together like that made my pulse come alive. It was the only time I felt human, though I would never be that again.

Johannes, too, made a low noise and I felt Paulo close to my back. I looked over my shoulder to watch as Paulo's fat cock sink into Johannes' ass. It was so rare that Paulo got to top Johannes that he moaned loudly, helpless against the tightness around his cock. I shuddered at the sound and began to roll my hips, creating delicious friction inside me. After only a moment of watching, Merryn climbed up onto her knees, and straddled Jo's head. Happily, Jo's arms wrapped over her thighs, and I watched as his tongue began to lick at her dripping sex. She whimpered and writhed, catching my lips with her own as I felt Paulo's hands, slide around me to press against my belly, and rub at my clit.

The best bonus about being supernatural beings was that we had above-human levels of stamina. We all came like that, Merryn against Johannes' lips, me around Johannes' cock, and Paulo deep in Johannes' ass. Then, after only a few minutes of rest, Johannes' felt the need to assert his dominance, and Paulo and I cuddled and kissed as we watched Jo thrust over and over again into our dear Merryn until she was screaming his name in pleasure. Then Johannes lay languidly on his belly, sucking Paulo's cock lazily as the boys watched Merryn press a double-ended dildo into me, one end deep in my dripping pussy, and the other inside my tight ass.

Before I could come again, though, she drew away from me, and guided me to sit down upon Paulo's cock. Balls deep in my ass, I rode him for a few moments as I watched Merryn dress in her favorite strap-on. I shivered so hard as she came toward me, stroking it like a real cock. She got on her knees in front of me and slid her dildo deep into my aching sex. I rolled my hips helplessly between the two of them, hearing Paulo groan beneath me, and feeling Merryn's perky breasts against my own. A moment later had Johannes standing beside us on the bed, offering his hard cock to our mouths. Merryn and I shared him as she pounded into me, shaking as the weight of the dildo worked her clit.

Johannes came first, dripping come all over my chin and throat, which Merryn leaned in to lick off. I felt Paulo's thrusts become erratic and soon come was dripping from my ass as he shuddered beneath me. Johannes knelt, taking one of my nipples between his teeth as his fingers found my clit. Merryn was coming too, and it only took a few strokes of Jo's fingers before a violent orgasm hit me and I screamed out my pleasure for all of them to hear.

It took a lot to exhaust me, and they all seemed pleased that they had achieved it. We showered, but it wasn't really a sexual thing. All three of them bathed me gently, and then each other, more careful with their bodies than with mine, which made sense. I wouldn't be sensitive as long as they would be, and I enjoyed watching them take care of each other. After our shower, Merryn dried and combed my hair which she had been doing for me for centuries. As she and I walked down to the basement where I would sleep for the day, two large lynxes passed us on the stairs and hopped up onto the bed ahead of us.

I sighed and nudged the larger of the cats over a bit so I could rest comfortably. "You two are such bed hogs," I complained as Merryn curled up beside me. The large snowy cat lifted its head in a smug kitten look and laid its large front paws across my feet, then rested its chin on them in a huff. "I love you, too, Johannes," I muttered before I drifted off into blissful oblivion.

owlish
owlish
11 Followers