Pet's Diary

Story Info
Pet's tied up and blindfolded in the woods, ready for use.
1.8k words
4.16
44.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers

When Master told me to get into his car naked, it was nothing new; he'd often take me for a drive in the busy streets naked, giving me no option but to embrace the startled—sometimes lustful sometimes disgusted—glares of drivers and pedestrians.

In the beginning, I often wondered why I stayed with Master; what compelled me to agree on doing all the things he asked for, why I endured the humiliation he loved putting me through... it was a nice little fantasy, at first; it's how almost everything begins, after all. I was merely acting out something I've fantasized about since I was a little girl and hence it was perfectly alright, when I first met Master and he began his work on me.

Little did I know, he wanted a long-term project; someone to turn into "a mindless fuckdoll", obeying all his commands, no matter how degrading. Of course, he is overly protective—more than once has he beaten people overstepping boundaries with me to a bloody pulp.

An ex-fighter, battling wars inside cages in dirty underground dens all over the world, he's more than capable of protecting me; yet, his ultimate failure to make it to the big leagues turned him vicious and somber, taking his frustrations out on me fairly often.

As for me, I've simply discovered an exhilaration in having given up control, in serving Master sexually and otherwise; I've stopped worrying about the crumbling economy, the deteriorating state of the union and of the world, I don't spend hours reading newspapers and journals trying to develop a well-rounded perspective. I simply am in Master's life, doing as he bids; it has made things easier and it's now rare that I reminisce on my former life as an active college student studying, partying, flirting.

"Nice tits, baby! Perfect for a good tit-fucking!" A driver slowed down and yelled at me, effectively bringing me out of my contemplative mood.

"Thank you," I lowered the window and replied, pressing my breasts together for him; he whistled approvingly, then drove off.

"Good job, pet," Master nodded satisfactorily and gave me a small pat on the thigh.

I wanted to ask where we were going, but, that'd mean I'd break the sacred rule of never posing inquiring questions and, consequently, harsh punishment would ensue; besides, I did not want to anger him. After a year of being together, he has broken me into knowing my place, and doing anything defiant would deeply disappoint him—hence, I remained silent in the car, inwardly enjoying the derogatory compliments coming my way.

It was a long drive to our destination; I marveled over the mountainous scenery we were driving through, the curvy road ascending, then descending; we crossed the mountain, I could now see the sea expanding beyond the horizon, a magnificent scenery of natural beauty.

Sex in nature? was my first thought at the time. It had been, after all, a long time since Master and I had fucked in nature. He turned left in a small, dirt road and the drive continued for ten-fifteen more minutes. Finally, he parked in a small tree-surrounded area.

He got out of the car; I stayed inside, waiting for his orders. He opened the door and with a nod commanded me to step out of the car; I did. Immediately, a leash was placed around my neck, tight, and he pulled it, almost bringing me down to my knees.

I looked curiously at the duffel bag he was carrying over his shoulder; once more, I almost asked him about it. He pulled the leash, forcing me to follow him through the woods; the soft grass under my bare feet, I struggled to keep up with his pace. Struggling to remain standing.

He stopped abruptly, in front of two trees near the pathway guiding hikers and couples through the dense mountain woods.

"That's a good spot; what do you think, pet?" He told me.

I simply nodded, looking about and wondering how many people were around at this time of the day—early afternoon on a sunny, warm Sunday—and, most importantly, what Master had in mind.

He pushed me between the trees; I remained there, trembling faintly. He opened the duffel bag and with slight horror in my eyes I saw the ropes and chains he took out, carefully placing them down on the grass.

I did not resist; did not dare to and, besides, I deeply enjoyed his rough moves, as he forced me to bend over and spread my arms, tying me up on the two trees; then, I felt cold metal around my ankles and the cuffs were locked.

"Just wide enough," he said and slapped my ass a number of times, each slap harder. "Just a couple final brushes of brilliance," he chuckled and the world went dark, as he wrapped a black scarf around my eyes, tying a hard knot behind my head.

Instinctively, I tried to move; I was too tightly tied in an uncomfortable position.

"Here," I heard his soothing, yet harsh, voice, as he stretched my mouth and the coldness of the mouth ring overwhelmed me; he buckled it behind my neck and with a soft laughter slapped me across the face.

"Fucking perfect," he said, and I knew he was observing me, pondering on whether adjustments were required.

I felt bizarrely excited in this uncompromising position; granted, he had tied me up before, sometimes even more uncomfortably and tight than this, but, it was always in his house; never in public, never in a place we both knew could get crowded.

My heart sank, when I heard the fallen leaves and grass rustle under his fading footsteps; it was the first time I was overwhelmed with such an exhilarating fear, I did not even know what I was feeling... seemingly alone in the woods, naked and tied up... what's gonna happen? I wondered silently, yet eager to find out.

There was a long period of waiting in perfect silence and darkness, and even now—one week removed from the incident—I can clearly recall all the conflicting emotions that had swarmed my heart at the time, the fear and exhilaration, the wild anticipation, the mad lust; every little sound that reached my ears made me writhe and shake, my legs were growing numb, a slight pain arose in my back, yet, the adrenaline rush overcame all these uncomfortable sensations, flooding me with a deep hunger to... to what?

I didn't know what exactly Master had planned, or maybe just anticipated; I was there to please him and, apparently, just being there in the woods was enough for him; perhaps. I heard voices, two distinct male voices, approaching; I twitched, horrified and enthralled. Out of instinct I pulled my arms, but, there was no way in hell I would get out of the tight rope keeping me glued to the rough-surfaced bark.

"Shit, man," I heard a deep voice saying, "what the fuck's that?"

"You think we're being pranked, dude?"

"I don't see any cameras around... and there's the sign, too..."

What sign? I wondered; would have probably asked them too, had it not been for the mouth ring.

"That's what I mean..." the more reluctant man said. "It's too good to be true, dude. And you know what they say."

"What if it is true, though?"

"These things only happen in porn, dude. Let's get the fuck out of here, before we see ourselves in some wicked YouTube video, okay?"

"You know you're a fucking pussy, right?" The more eager man said in a rusty voice.

"I just like to play it safe."

"And you never get to fucking live!"

"You want to stay, stay!" The reluctant one surrendered. "I'm going; besides, the others are waiting for us."

"See you in a little while then; okay?"

I felt rough fingers caressing my cheek and being shoved down my throat; I struggled, but, my trained reflexes kicked in. I remained calm, allowing the strange man to run his fingers all over my body, groping my breasts and ass, slapping me, pinching me...

He slipped a finger in my ass, without any trace of spit, and I screamed. He laughed—a cruel, sadistic laughter—and buried his finger deeper, stretching my tight asshole.

"You're one fine slut, bitch," he whispered in my ear. "I'll make your dreams come true, don't you worry."

Another finger was shoved in my ass, a sharp jolt of pain traversed my body; he simply laughed at my squirming. Quickly, the pain turned into pleasure, as my asshole stretched enough to accommodate both his fingers, which he was now thrusting deeper and harder.

And then something far thicker was slapped against my pussy; I felt the soft cockhead rubbed on my lips, spreading my labia. I gasped, when he pushed the tip in; my fists clenched as he forced himself balls deep in me and drilled me raw, his balls noisily slapping my clit.

I rocked back and forth, my breasts swaying from the intensity of his penetration; I could also hear his heavy moans, as he drove his prick harder in me, inserting a third finger in my asshole. Then slipping a fourth, and finally his whole fist; he was fucking both my holes, punching my insides with his cock and fist, as I screamed and howled to the woods.

He pulled out after what to me seemed a very long pounding, panting; no rest for the weary, however, as he shoved his cock in my ass with one long, hard thrust. Again, I cried out in painful enthrallment, as his firm hands were around my thin waist and he pounded me hard.

"Taste your ass, bitch," he said to me cruelly and shoved his dick down my throat, pulling my hair. He slammed it down my throat and I tasted my juices and ass as he choked me with his meat.

I heaved, when he pulled out, almost out of breath; loads of hot, sticky, salty cum landed all over my face, some finding their way in my wide open mouth. He wiped his cock clean on my hair, patted me on the shoulder, and I heard him walking away whistling joyfully.

My face was covered in cum, I felt it slowly dripping down on my sweaty skin, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. My pussy was soaked and itching, I needed to reach down and bring myself to a climax; I was on the edge, hot and horny, yet, without any means whatsoever to satisfy my hunger.

Another undetermined amount of time passed; the semen on my face was drying up fast, but, the fire in my pussy adamantly refused to settle down... until I heard more approaching footsteps, which caused my heart to race.

"What the fuck?" I heard a soft, high-pitched female voice exclaim in sheer surprise.

Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers