Pet's Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Two women explore their perverted side on Pet.
1.1k words
3.93
23.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
660 Followers

Two pairs of soft hands were all over my body; yet, despite the smoothness of their skin, they were far crueler than the man's.

"Have you checked these udders, Mina?" The woman asked and squeezed and twisted my breasts. "The little slut's a fucking cow!"

"And used up, too," Mina chuckled and shoved a finger in my still dripping and on fire pussy. "Someone fucked her good."

"Yup," her friend agreed, still tormenting my breasts. "She probably loved it, too... You loved it, didn't you?" She whispered coarsely in my ear, then brushed my hair behind my ear simply to bite my earlobe, her sharp teeth causing a wave of pain to traverse my body.

"Do it again," Mina encouraged her friend. "She's a fucking painslut; when she cried out, her pussy clenched..."

Mina slapped me severely on the ass; I was on fire, as her wide open palm continued hitting me on both cheeks, then, she moved her slaps on my inner thighs, near my pussy. I writhed, but, I was at the same time the insults and the pain got me even hotter and wetter...

I could still recall the time where I thought sex meant missionary position and kisses; my first boyfriend lying atop of me, penetrating me with long, slow, and tender thrusts, while we kissed, my arms around his neck, his hands on my breasts, gently fondling, his touches delicate as if he was horrified I'd break if he exerted power...

And suddenly, I found myself enraptured, as the two women groped and slapped me, humiliating me both verbally and physically, while dried cum was still decorating my blindfolded face; was this Master's plan? To push me beyond my limits, to test just how far I was willing to go?

When Mina's fist penetrated my pussy and she began drilling me hard, I squirmed; I felt her friend's tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately and driving her tongue down my throat, and an overwhelming sensation overcame me.

Mina's fist was deep in me; I could hear her cruel laughter, as she shoved her arm even deeper, ticking my insides... and suddenly a new warmth flooded my mouth, as her friend pulled my head up by the hair quite violently and shoved her hairy pussy in my mouth.

I tasted her, she rubbed her pubic hair on my nose and mouth, then shoved her crotch on my face, rubbing her cunt on my lips.

"Get your tongue out, bitch," she demanded and I immediately complied.

"Let's see how our little friend can handle double penetration," Mina said, her voice containing a sadistic hunger I'd never before encountered, and spat on my asshole.

My lower body contracted in fear, while I tasted the salty juices of the other as I swirled my tongue inside her thirstily.

"Get to the clit, you dumb bitch," she said in a fiery voice and pulled my hair up; I kept my tongue sticking out of my mouth, allowing her to guide me to her desired spot. As soon as I felt her clit, I commenced licking in a circular fashion, her loud, heavy moans telling me I was doing a more than decent job.

I screamed in her pussy, when Mina shoved her fist up my ass; with both arms now buried in me she pounded hard, her cruel laughter ringing loudly in my head.

"Keep licking, bitch," her friend slapped me on the back of the head. "Mina," she addressed her friend in a mellower voice, "try not to break the bitch."

"I'll try, Celeste," she responded and increased the pace of the drilling.

"Keep licking, bitch," Celeste then dictated me, pressing her crotch closer to my face.

I continued licking her clit, drooling from the mouth ring, my jaw growing sore and body turning numb from the rough double drilling... and yet, I was on the brink of climaxing, spasms had overtaken my stomach and I could feel the wild, uncontrollable trembling of my legs.

I was moaning on Celeste's wet cunt, as I continued eagerly to lick her clit, my face buried in her bush. I suddenly felt her convulsions under my tongue, as she howled out in the woods.

"Shit," I heard Mina chuckling, her arms still buried in me, "the bitch knows how to use her tongue, huh?"

"Yes," was Celeste's sole reply, partly concealed amid her prolonged withering moan.

I was showered in her cum, as she ejaculated all over my face amid loud enthralled screams; she was sweeter now and her juices dribbled down my wide open mouth.

"Come look at this," Mina called her friend.

"Sweet fuck!" Celeste exclaimed with an exhausted giggle.

Only my ass was now getting used by Mina and I knew what they were looking at; I could feel it. Mina's hand protruding through my stomach, as she punched my insides, driving her arm probably elbow-deep in me, swelling up my belly.

"Do you think," I heard Celeste asking, her voice betraying her fascination, "we could try this at home too? Look at how wet she is!"

"We could," Mina replied. "Though, don't compare yourself to this fucking slut."

Her arm was resting deep in me, her fist clenching and unclenching; she had stopped pounding me and they had stopped talking... could they be kissing? I asked myself, still stranded in the absolute darkness utterly unaware of my surroundings.

All I knew was that I was so close to climaxing, it had become unbearable; all I needed was a slight extra stimulus, which the two women adamantly refused me... the mouth ring prevented me from begging for more pounding, for more punishment, for what I was dying for.

Mina pulled her arm out hurriedly and I felt the pop of my asshole; I was widely gaped, clenching and unclenching my muscles... hoping nothing had prolapsed.

Suddenly, fireworks exploded in my mind and my whole body shook violently under a strong orgasm that rendered me breathless, cum leaking down my pussy.

"You fucked the shit out of her asshole, Mina," Celeste giggled viciously.

"She practically begged for it," she said apathetically.

She shoved her hand in my mouth—I recognized my own taste—and thrust it down my throat, choking me.

"That's it," she told me sternly, "lick your own fucking filth up, bitch."

I did; Master had given me an enema before the trip, which allowed me further to enjoy the rough treatment without the fear of potentially disgusting side effects popping up...

"Let's go," Mina said, after she wiped her arm on my long, red—and now wet from sweat—hair.

"That was fun," Celeste sighed and I heard a noisy, sloppy kiss being exchanged. "Have a nice day, bitch," she shouted at me and their warm, yet cruel, laughter was the last sound I'd hear for a while, as I remained still, numb, and orgasmicaly enraptured.

Maria24
Maria24
660 Followers