Pet's First Step

Story Info
Two subs begin an exploration of the other side.
1.5k words
4.09
21.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came quickly. The day that I was to meet Jen was upon me and I was no more prepared for it than a 2-day-old kitten. Yes, I had planned on this weekend for over a month. Yes, we had spoken by phone and e-mail for two months prior, nailing down the date, to ensure that we would both be free. And, yes, my bags were packed and the train ticket had been paid for. But these things meant absolutely nothing. I was a bundle of nerves. Worry and elation played havoc with my emotions. What if she thought I was not attractive? What if I arrived on the train and no one came to the station to meet me? What if she FORGOT???

I forced myself up and out of my bed. It was too late to worry about it now. And I had just spoken to her last night and she seemed to be as excited as I was. I headed for the bathroom and started the shower, quickly filling the small space with steam. I stepped in and soaped up, trying to do as thorough a job as possible. When I finished, I wrapped a big, thick towel around me to dry off and headed for the bedroom. I glanced at the clock on the way past and noted the time. ‘Shit!’ I thought. I had less than an hour to get dressed and get to the station. I made it, but just by the skin of my teeth.

Once the train began, I sat back and thought on how I had stumbled across Jen in

the midst of cyber-space. She had a little site containing some things of interest to me. Our friendship grew from funny little jokes, to heavy flirtation, hot e-mails and long phone calls. She was utterly gorgeous: long, thick hair, beautiful skin, innocent eyes and legs that went for eternity. She sounded so earthy on the phone, like a woman is supposed to sound and she made me laugh. I was amazed that she would even want to meet up with someone like me. My mother would say that I am “ghetto fabulous” but what that means is I am a city chick, through and through. Short, curvy (too curvy in my opinion) and brown with an accent from hell. I know I was worrying needlessly, but hell, you can see my point, can’t you?

Hours later, I stepped out onto the train station platform. My legs were a little shaky but I think I hid it well. My head started it’s heavy thumping as I tried to look unobtrusively around for Jen. She knew when the train was due and so she should be here. I saw no sign of her, but a few seconds later a soft alto voice spoke from behind me.

“Michelle?”

I turned and gazed at the woman who had been the center of my lone fantasies for the past 6 months. She was lovely. Her skin glowed so perfectly, her eyes touched with just a hint of mascara and liner. She was dressed in well-worn jeans and a cropped t-shirt with her hair pulled into a high ponytail. I laughed nervously.

“I hope so. If not, I can always change my name.” That earned me a slow, sweet smile and a gesture for me to follow. I did, entranced by the way her hips and buttocks moved beneath her jeans. If this is what I had to look forward to on this vacation, then my money had all ready been well spent.

We arrived back at her home maybe 45 minutes later. After the initial uncomfortable ness, we were back to feeling like partners in crime. For that, I was extremely grateful. She showed me where I could put my things. I had wanted to get a room while I was there, but she was very persuasive on that point and so here I was ensconced in her house, meeting her kids and feeling a little overwhelmed. I hid it well, I think.

It was about 9 or so at night when her children had finally settled down and went to bed. We were left alone, no buffers or impediments to the sexual stirrings that had plagued us all day. It seemed like I had been reaching out to touch or be touched all day long and finally, it was here. The moment we had planned and schemed for. I did not have any idea what I should do. I was lost, gazing at her in consternation. She must have seen the look on my face, because she laughed at me.

“It’s weird, isn’t it?” she whispered softly.

“Yeah, it is. I am not sure what I should do. Or even how I should do it.”

Grasping my hand in her hers, she tugged me to my feet.

“Well, then let’s start with a warm bubble bath. They always relax me.”

I grinned as I rose with her. She started the water, adding strawberry scented bath oil to the tub. We undressed together, helping one another with our clothing. Her skin was soft, and gleamed beautifully in the light. I wanted to bury my face between her breasts, to lick each deep pinkish-red tip. My mouth watered at the thought, but somehow I maintained. At least until we sunk into the water together and she touched my face with her hands. I turned toward her, my eyes wide and then the first kiss, the shock of new flesh under mine. Her lips were soft and opened teasingly beneath mine, her tongue darting out to tangle with mine.

My hands buried themselves in her hair. The restless movements of our bodies caused water to overflow. Laughing, at each other and ourselves, we got down to the business of soaping one another up. Her hands glided over me like warm silk, washing my back and thighs with loving attention. She seemed to spend a lot of time on my breasts, but she had warned me well in advance that she was breast woman. I spent most of my time on the sinuous curve of her back and the sweet indentation of her waist. Eventually, we were clean. Getting out, we toweled one another off and headed for her bedroom to finish what we started.

She was a restless lover; her hands and mouth roamed everywhere. It seemed that we spent hours just kissing and caressing each other. Our hands groping and touching, exploring each other with abandon. Finally though, I convinced her to lie back. She did so, looking up at me with her remarkable eyes wide.

From my case, I took out a set of soft leather cuffs. I used them to bind her to the headboard. I made sure they were secure and not too restricting, as I did not want to impede her movements. She smiled through out, her eyes hazy with unfilled sexual longing. When her arms were out of the way, I began a serious exploration of her body, using lips, teeth and tongue to find out what spots pleased her most. She jerked spasmodically until I stopped to warn her.

“If you buck too hard, I may accidentally hurt you. I would like for you to practice absolute stillness. No movement at all. If I have to bind your legs and make you immobile, I will be pissed.”

She looked vaguely put out, as if she could not believe I would do such a thing, but her movements stopped. I was soon engaged in softly licking the folds of her cunt. I could feel the minor trembling that coursed through her body. That more than anything, convinced me I was on the right track. I slowly increased the friction of my tongue and shortened the length of my strokes until I was quickly flicking her clit. Her trembling increased as I took her clit into my mouth and suckled it before moving down to jab my tongue deep into her wet hole. She bucked. I stopped.

“That’s it. I told you what would happen, didn’t I?”

She nodded, making no sounds at all. Her skin was flushed and full in the light.

I got off of the bed and went to get the leg straps. With in a few moments I had tightened her cuffs and bound her legs to the bottom railing of her bed. Her eyes were filled with

longing and beneath that, a silent joy.

Then, I removed a small silver vibrator from my case. Turning it on, I looked at her and grinned.

“Since you won’t lay still, I am going to take this time to please myself. I want you to watch me. Don’t close your eyes, don’t try to turn your head. I know you need to get off, I can feel you vibrating against the air. Do as I say love, then maybe, I will let you finish.”

With that, I stood at the side of the bed, and slowly placed the vibrator against my clit. My body thrummed something fierce as the vibrator brought me off, repeatedly. Jen lay there, watching me, her mouth in a small pout. I loved it. ‘Hmmm, maybe there is something to this whole thing after all.’ My thoughts were giddy. But the night, well the night, was not even half over.