Pet's Holiday

Story Info
Master had gone for the entire business week.
2.7k words
3.96
20.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pet
pet
5 Followers

Heading west on the freeway, watching an amazing sunset. A flaming array of color, orange, red, gold, pink, blue, white.... so beautiful, she drove along daydreaming.

"An appropriate vision, " she thought. "What a week, I can't wait to share all of the happenings!"

The sun was setting on her week that she spent alone. her Master had gone for the entire business week to a seminar that she would have normally liked to attend. she enjoyed taking her vacation with Him. waiting for His return to the hotel room. pampering and primping and lounging all day. a real break for her. They would trade off relaxation time on each others business trip weeks. This time she had to beg-off. she was up for a huge promotion at work and He knew this was important to her, so He didn't press.

His instruction to her upon His leaving was that she was to call Him every night when she settled into bed at 9. no later. since she wasn't able to take time off this would be His treat to her. her guiltless pleasure. He left her with very specific instructions when He had to leave without her.

Every night, she would gather her book, tea, and cordless phone and head to bed. the first night at 9 she called.

"Master, how was your day today?" she would inquire.

"fine, pet, your obedience pleases Me greatly. Images of you all day, constantly passing through My thoughts," His deep throaty voice would wetten her. "pet, your meeting today I trust was a success?"

"oh, yes, Sir it was, You instill such confidence in me," she sang cheerfully. "i won't know my supervisors decision until late Friday morning, so it will have to be a surprise when i pick You up at the airport."

He hadn't ever remembered hearing this tone in her voice. It thrilled Him. it was a different thrill. not like He had ever experienced. it took His breath.

"pet, you should rest now, read a bit and play. Remember, though, the pleasure will be Mine upon My return."

"oh, of course, Master, i wouldn't take that from You," she replied, taken that He would even think this.

"good girl, off to dream now, goodnight little one," and with that they hung up.

He would be off to bed soon, too. not having His pet with Him at night it seemed pointless for Him to be awake. He laid in bed tossing and turning. the tone of her voice echoing in His mind. A bit on edge from this it seemed and His mind began to wander. Mmmmm a new confidence. this was very intriguing. these thoughts of His pet floating through His thoughts.... He drifted off.

waking in the night with a raging hard on He began to stroke His thick cock imagining His pet's mouth covering Him. devouring Him. taking him.... ohhhh, yes this was the same thrilling thought he had earlier in the night. Hmmmm. Continuing to stroke, so many images. he came at the thought of Her pinning him. overpowering him and taking what She wanted. such strange new feelings to him.

Every night for the rest of the week they would talk until one of them would begin to fade. Such long weeks for them both. Stressful and eager to get back to normal. Finally, Friday! they were both excited for the day to end. He, for the seminar to conclude and she, for her workday to done.

She took a half day off, her supervisor told her she should celebrate her achievement. She was so looking forward to sharing the news with her Master. the agency she worked with for almost a decade now, finally saw what her Master had seen in her for years. a great talent. They gave her a substantial salary increase. A corner office. A full staff. and best of all ..... a great title .... Mistress of Special Events. this was awesome! she was so proud. she couldn't wait to share this news.

Parking the car in the short term lot, she almost skipped through the terminal to His gate.

"On Time from Scottsdale, AZ," the clerk at the airlines announced.

She picked up her pace. as she arrived at the gate she peered through the window at the 757 that had carried her Master safely home. her heart racing. she spotted Him through the tiny window between the plane and the tunnel that carried the passengers off the plane. she backed away from the window and stepped to the side. she could see Him now. her heart pounding. dropping her coat and handbag, she ran to Him. He heard her laugh and looked over the shoulder to the gentleman in front of Him.

"watch out buddy, this ones for Me!" he shouted.

He dropped his carry-on and stood firmly. she jumped into His arms. legs wrapped around His waist. arms wrapped around His neck. she was wearing a short pleated black skirt, and a red sweater, with fairly high heels. She looked great. smelled great. and really felt great. oh, He was so glad to be home.

"I did it, Sir, I got the job!" she was so excited, and she didn't want to let go.

"i knew You would, Love," he said with a warm tender smile as he kissed every inch if Her beautiful face

the crowd around them was staring and began to applaud. he waved and said, "new car shuttle service, they really love what they do!" some of the crowd smiled at the thought.

with that the crowd dispersed and he put Her down on the chair by the exit ramp. She was just beaming with enthusiasm. he was so proud.

taking his hand and guiding him, "come on, let's go home and celebrate .... um ..." catching herself, " ... if that is what would please You tonight, Sir."

"i think the pleasure will be Yours tonight, Love. You deserve it." he said with a sheepish grin.

"Oh?" as She pulled him into Her and felt his hardness. "yes, I'm sure it will be."

they picked up his bags at the claim in the lower level and were in the car and on the road in no time.

"pet, turn here," he instructed.

"but..., of course" she replied with a hint of curiosity.

they were headed north on the main strip just past the airport. Restaurants, Hotels, Car Rentals, the normal airport strip.

"are You hungry, Sir," she offered.

"yes, pet, very......." deeply rolling through His throat.

she maneuvered through a parking lot as He instructed. having no idea where they were heading. but always trusting in Him.

Pulling into a parking space to the rear of a hotel near their restaurant, cheerfully and innocently she stated, "oh, but i've got supper waiting, Sir, i thought You would like a good home cooked meal when You returned."

not a word in reply. His mind it, seemed was preoccupied. so she didn't fuss. they walked the short distance to the hotel lounge and found a seat at a Hi-top. He always liked that because it would show off her sensous legs. they sat close together, His hand resting on her thigh. the waiter was at the table in just a split second. grinning.

"two glasses of Merlot, please," not taking His gaze from her.

"Sir? .... i've not eaten and really, i shouldn't" she said.

cupping her cheek in His hand, His finger lingering at her lips.

"as You wish, Master," her tone undoubting.

the waiter returned with the two glasses, and He toasted her success of the week. she was beeming. and began to ramble through all of the details. explaining every word to the interview and the conversations related to it. He listened attentively. she loved that about Him. no matter what she was to talk about she could always count on His attention. He seemed to relish every word that came from her. through the conversation the waiter checked back with them. they ordered a couple of appetizers and another glass of wine. she was bubbling with excitement and He didn't want it to end. He excused Himself for a moment.

as He walked away she thought "what a wonderful Master, no pet is more fortunate than i."

she sipped her glass of wine. nearly gone now. they had been there nearly an hour. she thought they should be getting home. the dark of the night was settling in. the planes landing lite the sky. you could feel the vibration from some as they flew overhead, taking off .... she sat daydreaming for a few minutes....

"where could He have gone," no sooner was the thought complete in her mind, the waiter appeared with an envelope.

"what is this?" she asked.

"from the gentleman that was sitting with you. He told me to wait 10 minutes and give it to you. i hope it's nothing bad." he said nervously.

she tore into the envelope.... a plastic card fell out onto the table as she unfolded the note....

a number on the paper read "102" in bold red ink.

the waiter was looking over her shoulder, "um, perhaps a room number, Madame."

she didn't acknowledge the statement.

again, this time clearing his throat... "Madame...."

startled at this she turned quickly, "oh, Me.... I'm sorry, what was that"

"Madame, perhaps a key card to room 102," he clearly stated.

"oh yes, I see," she said grinning now.

Her heart raced, Her mind raced ....

gathering the card and her belongings, the waiter took Her hand and helped Her from Her seat.

"thank you and have a wonderful evening..." she raced from the lounge in the direction of the hall leading to the guests rooms.

Her head turning back and forth as she searched for the room number. finally at the end of the hall. she stood as if frozen staring at the number on the door. listening for any sound from the room. any sign that this was what the note meant. mmmmmmm She detected a hint of lavander in the air.... yes. this is where She should be.

the key in the lock, Her hand nervously turning the knob and pushing the door. candle light filled the room. soft scented candles. and there he was. standing at the bedside waiting for Her. in a postion She had never seen him in. hands behind his back head tilted. eyes cast downward. Her heart lept.

".... for You, my Queen," his voice humble and low.

Her eyes quickly searched the room. not your normal guest room. white satin sheets covering the bed. a beautiful velvet throw. candles everywhere. soft music playing. rose petals scattered on the bed.

She slowly walked to him, stripping Her clothes as She did. a very seductive striptease for him. loosing Her sweater and skirt, to reveal deep red panties and bra, and of course, black lacey stockings. reaching for his hand. placing it against Her, between Her breasts. feeling Her reaction. She was pleased. he knew he had read Her mood perfectly.

She began to remove his clothes. slipping his jacket off of his shoulders. loosening his tie. taking each cufflink off. unbuttoning his collar. kissing his warm chest as She did. removing his tie, but not discarding it. looping it over Her wrist. caressing his strong shoulders as his shirt falls to the ground.

stepping to the back of him, taking on hand at a time and binding them together with his own tie. he shivers. such an incredible thrill for him. covering Her hand over his eyes, he closes them. not to open until instructed.

unfastening his belt, unzipping ... his trousers fall to the ground.....mmmmm so vulnerable. what a wonderful gift he has given her. his cock pulsing hard for Her. more aroused than She has ever seen him. this wettens Her. his hard cock pressing against the fabric of his shorts. aching for exposure. She lowers the waistband to cradle his aching balls. his cock stiffens. the back of Her hand brushing across his full cock. and a droplet of precum appears for Her. almost as if on demand. Her cock pulses for Her.

the tip of Her tongue taking the perfect glistening droplet. then pulling Her cock hard. this takes his breath. but not a sound escapes from him. needing this cock all week long, She wants Her cum. She wants what is Hers. aching for the taste of Him. Her bottom cooled on the satin sheets, a comfort to Her. Her cock now at throat level. She sucks him in deep and fast.

"serve My mouth, cum for Me," so confident and commanding.

within seconds, cum is spraying Her mouth, Her tongue, Her neck, Her lips, Her cheeks. jets, so hot and creamy. cascading.

and again, in just moments he is hard for Her. Her cocktoy. Her fuckboy. Her cumpipe. ready to serve Her. She guides him to the bed and unties his wrists. laying him back bringing his arms overhead crossing his wrists. with his tie now She binds his knees together. his cock pointing straight in the air. mounting him now. straddling over that hard thick cock. leaning and brushing Her hand over his eyes, he opens them. Her full breasts in front of him. nipples tight with excitement. his tongue darts out. and She lowers Her nipple to him for a taste. sucking hard. She pulls away with a "pop". mmmmm wanting more.

taking his cock fast and hard into Her hot tunnel. he is taken by the pleasure of this. being used, taken, abused, ravaged. bouncing hard. Her breasts bouncing around playfully. he wants them. the blood draining from his arms they feel numb. he wants to grip them to pull them to twist them ... the hunger in his eyes so intense. She keeps ravaging his hard cock. over and over bouncing with pleasure. he keeps holding back the cum. he aches to spray Her again. so hard. aching.

She pulls off of him slowly. his cock reappearing. red and swollen with pleasure. She licks Her love juices off of him.

"taste My pleasure," She leans into him and kisses him deeply.

the taste of Her, the scent of Her.... intoxicates him.

drunk with pleasure he basked. the newness of this thrill overtaking him. overpowering him. he lay there perfectly still awaiting Her command.

She moved slowly and methodically over his body. twisting and turning like an amazing feline. stalking, prowling, waiting to pounce. he breathing quickened. his heart raced. his mind swirled---She knew all of this. there was nothing about his feelings that were new to Her.

licking his bare shoulders. his neck. his earlobe. the line of the edge of his beard. his lips. his tongue. taking him in. sucking hard. the heat of his breath against Her lips. his sweet breath. mmmmmm.

Her tongue trailing the length of his body. noticing his tight nipples She swirled Her tongue around them and softly nibbled. this produced a most pleasurable moan. just a tease and She was on Her way down. eyes fixed on his firmness. She never ceased at to marvel at his arousal. She wanted to devour him again. to suck hard and fast. instead She licked him like a sweet candy. savoring every lick.

She held Her palm against his sack. warm and pulsing. cupping him gently. like a fine treasure. licking sweetly. feeling his body going limp. relaxing. consumed with the pleasure. continuing this with great pleasure. nibbling and licking and sucking and enjoying. taking in his pleasure. for Hers.

She felt him squirm moving his hips slightly to get a reaction from Her. hoping for Her sucking to increase. She pressed against his hip to slow him.

"serve My tongue with your pleasure," She commanded.

with this his cock grew firmer yet. incredibly so. filling Her mouth. his hips now thrusting forward into Her. Her throat relaxed as he fucked Her. deeper and harder. thrusting upward. his hard on lasting even longer.

"cum, servant. cum now" Her tone so firm and strong, he exploded immediately. spraying great fountains of cum for Her. shooting straight into the air. She moved to catch the streams on Her tongue.

before he went limp She climbed on and rode him until She came. he was still pulsing from his orgasm. he was trembling now. and She lay Her cheek on his chest to listen to his heart beating. and drifted, holding him close to Her.

pet
pet
5 Followers