Pet's Punishment

Story Info
Pet suffers the consequences of disobeying Master.
2.5k words
3.83
62.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet was nervously pacing the floor, waiting for her Master to arrive. She knew she was in trouble again and she feared what her Master's punishment would be this time. He was surely beginning to tire of her willfulness. She loved him so and would do anything he asked of her. She wanted nothing but to serve him, to bring him pleasure yet there was a naughty streak inside her that she could not seem to control. She was grateful her Master had patience but she also knew it could wear thin.

She had groomed herself carefully for this evening. She had taken a hot bath and washed her hair. Her long dark tresses were shining in the candlelight. She was cleanly shaven; even her pussy was as smooth as silk. The light scent of her perfume lingered in the air. Jeweled nipple clips adorned her full breasts and the light reflected off the silver chain suspended between them as she moved about the room. She stopped for a moment, debating on whether or not she should remove the matching clit clip. Every time she took a step, she could feel it tugging at her clit. She was in enough trouble already from cumming without Master's permission. She decided to try and leave it in place, as she knew Master loved the look of it on her.

She suddenly heard Master's key turn in the lock. She grabbed her collar and ran to the door. She quickly knelt at his feet, kissed her collar and held it up to him for him to fasten it around her throat.

"Hello, pet," he said indifferently as he carefully stepped over her, ignoring the collar.

She felt the tears spring to her lowered eyes. He had never failed to collar her upon his arrival. She was terrified she had pushed him too far this time. She crawled over to where he now sat reading the newspaper.

"Master," she dared to whisper as she knelt at his feet.

"What is it, pet?" he asked as he continued to scan the paper.

"Master, my...my collar..." she stammered.

"What about your collar, pet?"

"Master, you did not put my collar on me," she said weakly.

"There's no need to state the obvious to me, pet. I am well aware of my actions," he said without looking up from the paper.

She felt the hot tears now streaming down her face. She was in deep trouble and she knew it. How was she ever going to rectify this, she wondered.

She could contain herself no longer. Throwing herself at his feet, sobbing, she implored "Master, please, I beg you with all that is in me, please place my collar around my neck. Please Master, I am begging you!"

He looked over the top of the paper at his beloved pet, sobbing her heart out at his feet. He loved her dearly, but she must learn to behave properly and to obey him. He could not allow her to do otherwise.

"Why, pet," he said, "I'm surprised it means that much to you. Obviously I don't."

"Oh Master, you mean the WORLD to me," she cried. "You are everything to me, you keep me safe and warm and you look after me and you are a kind and patient and loving Master and I love you with all my heart! Why would you say that, Master?"

"Those are merely words, pet. You say them every time you get into trouble. Yet you cannot even obey the simplest command such as no cumming without my permission. I am beginning to wonder whether or not I should release you."

The thought of releasing her nearly killed him, although he had no intention of doing so. The thought of her with another man, another Master, nearly drove him insane. But he could not let her know that, not right now. She needed to learn this lesson well.

"Release me?" She sat bolt upright without even thinking, her hazel eyes wide with fear. "Oh Master, no! Please no! Please punish me as severely as you wish and I will not as much as whimper! But please, please do not release me, I beg of you," she cried as she clung to him, still clutching her collar.

He looked down into her eyes, those eyes he loved so well. He always felt as if he was looking straight into her soul, she was so open with him. He had seen those eyes hot with desire as he made love to her, night after night, her passion unquenchable. And right now she was incredibly beautiful……that tear-stained face, those gorgeous nipples, hard within their clips, begging for him to suck them. He felt himself growing hard as he looked at her. But he knew what must be done.

"Well, pet, I don't know. Your actions speak for themselves. However...perhaps an appropriate punishment..."

""Yes, Master, please...any punishment you deem fit for my disobedience, I will suffer gladly," she said, once again having returned to proper slave position with her eyes lowered.

"I see. Yes, you will suffer this time, my precious pet," he said.

"Shall I fetch the crop for you, Master?"

"The crop? No, I don't think we'll need the crop this time," he said.

Her heart began to pound. The crop was the worst punishment he had ever inflicted on her before, although she could tell his heart was not in it when he had used it on her. The marks it had left subsided very quickly. What could he be thinking of that was worse than the crop?

He set aside the paper. This was going to be the most difficult thing he had ever done and he knew it. He prayed for the strength to carry it through. But he knew they would both benefit from the lesson she was about to learn.

"Yes, Master," she whispered. She wondered if he knew how frightened she was. But she must be strong. And she must learn to obey her Master.

"Put your collar down on the table, pet, and bring me the cuffs from the bedroom."

She laid her collar reverently on the table next to him, jumped to her feet and flew to the bedroom, pulling a pair of handcuffs from the dresser drawer. She returned to him and knelt once more at his feet, offering him the cuffs.

"Hold out your hands, pet," he said.

She held out her hands in front of her and he placed the pair of cuffs around her wrists.

"Now, resume your position at my feet," he commanded.

"Yes, Master," she said, wondering what possible torture was in store for her.

"Now, pet, you have my permission to look at me. Look up, pet."

She slowly raised her eyes, meeting his. The connection was intense between them.

She watched as her Master stood, slowly unzipping his pants. She felt her heart would stop as she watched him remove his now stiff cock from his pants.

"Yes, you like that, don't you, my pet," he said, barely able to breathe himself. The scent of her excitement was reaching him and he knew her pussy would be drenched.

"Oh yes, Master," she said breathlessly as she watched him begin to stroke himself.

"You have permission to touch yourself, pet. You may touch your nipples."

She hesitated only slightly, not knowing where this was leading. What sort of punishment was this? She raised her cuffed hands up to her breast and began to roll one of her nipples. Her clit began to throb immediately. Her Master's actions and his hard cock mesmerized her. She wished she could just have a taste of his cock. She loved the feel of his hardness inside her mouth.

"Would you like a taste, my pet?" he asked as if reading her mind, once again praying for strength.

"Yes, Master, I would love to taste you," she said as she moved towards him and opened her mouth to receive him.

He held his breath as she took him fully into her mouth. He felt her little pink tongue running around the tip as she instinctively began to suck. It took every once of strength he possessed to pull it away from her mouth.

"Master? I do not please you?" She looked surprised.

"Oh, my pet, you please me very much indeed. But it is no punishment for you if I allow you to suck my cock," he stated matter-of-factly.

She sat back on her heels, stunned, as the knowledge of what her punishment was to be started to sink in.

"Now, pet, I want you to rub your little clit. You know, the one you are so fond of rubbing without my permission."

Even with her hands cuffed, she could still easily reach her swollen clit. She reluctantly began to lightly rub it, trying not to think about cumming as she did so. As she did this, her Master bent down and began to run his tongue over her nipple. She whimpered as she felt the warmth of his tongue on her sensitive nipples.

He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back so she was looking straight into his intense green eyes.

"Whimper again and it's the sting of the crop you will feel, my precious one. You said I could levy the cruelest of punishments and you would not utter a sound," he reminded her. "Keep rubbing that little clit of yours. Did I give you permission to stop?"

"No, Master, you did not give me permission to stop rubbing myself," she stammered, barely able to put together a sentence. As she continued rubbing herself, she could see a small drop of cum that had gathered on the tip of her Master's cock. Oh, how she longed to taste it.

He knew from watching her she would be close to cumming by now. He began to stroke himself faster, his breathing ragged. He noticed her hand movements stroking her pussy increased to match his own.

"Master, I need to cum, please," she whispered. The aching inside her was overwhelming.

"NO! You will NOT cum! Not until I give you permission! You keep rubbing and you watch me," he ordered.

She would have sold her soul to have his cock in her mouth at that moment. She knew just how hard he could get and she adored the pleasure she knew she brought him as he would cum in her mouth.

She tried not to think of cumming, tried not to think of the sweet taste of her Master's cum but it was to no avail. Her heart was pounding as she continued to rub her clit and watch her Master stroke himself.

"Now, my precious pet, you will watch as I cum and spill my seed onto the ground in front of you," he said hoarsely. His eyes raked over her luscious naked body as he watched her finger herself, wishing he were inside of her, thinking of how warm and welcoming she would be. He comforted himself with the thought of what pleasures she would have to offer him later.

"Yes, Master," she whispered, her eyes filling with tears as she tried not to cum. And she watched as his cock began to spurt it's beautiful cum onto the floor in front of her. He heard his soft familiar moan, the one she loved so well and she wanted to die as she realized what punishment she had brought to them both.

"Master...I beg you...please...I am going to c-c-cum if I keep rubbing myself."

"NO! I thought I made myself clear! NO CUMMING until I say so! You may stop touching yourself," he commanded.

Grateful for the momentary reprieve, she quickly took her hand away before she accidentally came. She soon realized her reprieve was all too short, as her Master pulled her to her feet.

Never taking his eyes off her face, he reached down and sank two fingers inside her soaking pussy. Remembering the threat of the crop, she held her silence by biting her lower lip.

He felt himself growing hard again, feeling her wetness, knowing it was his presence that caused it. He began to rub her throbbing clit with his thumb, sinking another finger into her ass. He lowered his head to her nipple and began to suck. He felt her go weak in the knees.

"Stand up straight, my pet, and no cumming without permission," he whispered next to her ear.

She prayed to gods unknown to help her, for she did not know at that moment how she would not cum. Her Master's touch was the most erotic she had ever known. She wanted to cum at the sound of his voice alone.

He knew she would not last much longer and he felt she had learned her lesson. He continued to rub her clit, harder now, and he noticed she was barely breathing as she watched him. He softly kissed her neck, marveling at the strength of his beautiful pet. As he kissed her lips, her tongue rushed to meet his own.

"You may cum now, my beauty," he said quietly. And no sooner did the words leave his mouth, than he felt her cumming over his fingers, her sweet warm juices flowing over his hand as he felt the hard and fast contractions of her pussy.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH MASTERRRRRRR!" she cried, her tears flowing at the release of her tension. Sobbing, she lay against his chest as he stroked her soft hair, comforting her.

"Now, my pet," he said tilting her face up to meet his, "have we learned our lesson about cumming? You know, pet, this punishes me as well as you."

"Yes, Master, and I beg your forgiveness. I will NEVER cum again without your permission. I swear it!"

"Well, we shall see..won't we, my pet," he said to her. He reached for the key and removed the cuffs from her wrists, noticing the red welts they had left as she had struggled not to cum. He picked up her collar off the table where she had laid it earlier and fastened it securely around her neck, kissing her deeply as he did so.

"I love you, my pet, never forget that."

"And I love you, Master, with all my heart," she said to him.

"Now, pet, whatever shall we do about this raging hard-on I've developed?", he said as he smiled at her.

"I have a few ideas, Master," she said, smiling back at him through her tears. "Perhaps you might want to lie on the bed and allow your pet to take care of that for you."

He laughed as he tweaked her clit, knowing she would squeal in pleasure, as he followed her into their bedroom in anticipation of what was to come....praying she would obey him from now on...and yet loving her spirit, knowing it would get her into trouble time and time again...and even so, he loved her now...as he would forever.