Petsitting Ch. 01: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gagged around him once and moaned low in her throat. The sound threw him over the edge and he held her to him, forcing her down as far as she could take him. His orgasm rolled through him, intense and hot as he came in her throat.

"Good girl, what a good girl," he whispered as soon as he could talk again. "That was fucking fantastic, puppy. Good girl."

She smiled weakly, still teary-eyed from her throat-fucking and in pain from the cramps. It made her look beautiful.

James gave himself a moment to make sure his legs could hold his weight, and then put his cock away.

Pup watched him from the tub, shifting her weight. The blowjob had been distracting, but now that her mouth was empty and she wasn't focused on her master's pleasure, the pressure in her bowels was quickly reaching unbearable levels. She whined her displeasure, and was graced with James' sympathetic smile.

He bent and helped her to stand. She wasn't expecting it, and it took her a moment to realize that he wanted her on two feet, not four. It was a disconcerting sensation, viewing the bathroom from this height. He led her to the toilet and helped her sit. Gravity had her sweating as the water inside of her was forced downward.

"Eyes on me, little pup," he said softly as he crouched in front of her. "You will keep looking me in the eyes when you release, the entire time. I want to watch your face."

Pup turned crimson at the thought. She had to watch him witness such an embarrassing act?

"Release, puppy," he commanded.

She tried. It had seemed so simple just a moment ago, when everything within her was screaming to get the enema out, but she couldn't. James' brown eyes bored into her hers. She could feel herself blushing, turning redder and redder before she couldn't stand it anymore and looked down.

His hand flew immediately. He didn't strike her hard, but just enough to make her cheek sting. Her gaze jumped back to his, welling with tears just a bit.

"I said, eyes on me, puppy," he repeated, voice low and firm. "You belong to me this week. Sometimes I'm going to tell you to do embarrassing, degrading things, and I expect you to obey. I like watching you stretch your limits, and you're going to do it now for me. Now, release."

Pup felt her first tear trickle down her face, but she kept her eyes on James. She didn't want to risk another slap, but the fear of disappointing him with her disobedience was far more motivating.

He took pity on her after a minute. He pressed his palm into her stomach, pressing in and down to drive the water inside of her out. At last, she felt herself open up.

The relief was immediate and so were her tears. She cried at the sound of the water and the waste from her bowels voiding beneath her, from the shame of having to watch James watch her. He smiled the whole time, though she couldn't tell if he meant it as encouragement for her or an expression of his pleasure. Probably both.

She felt empty and exhausted when it was done, but James wasn't through with her. He had her back in the tub, this time resting on her side, and the tube lubricated and sitting high inside of her ass before she quite knew what was going on.

"This one's going to hurt too, in a different way," he warned her softly. "You can take it, and I'll be right here the whole time. Your last one was about four cups of water. This one's going to be eight, and you're going to feel very full. No soap, this time, though."

Small mercies, she thought. She yelped when the water hit her insides. It was warmer this time - not quite painful, but certainly a degree or two above comfortable.

James held the bag above her, positioned in a way she could see how much there was left to take. With his other hand, he reached down and began to gently stroke her pussy. Pup gasped at that first light touch, and then moaned in pleasure as he dragged the fingertip through the center of her folds.

It was shiny when he held it up to her face.

"I think somebody likes this, Pup," he teased. "You are positively dripping."

She blushed, but James was already focused on her pussy again, teasing her labia with deft fingers and spreading her slick all throughout her folds. He never directly touched her clit, though, in that maddening way of his.

And even then, she couldn't block out the feeling of the water in her gut.

It had started higher this time, pressing just behind her belly button. The heat of it made her writhe, until James slapped her ass and admonished her to behave. It was the oddest sensation to feel the water feeling her up, following the curves of her colon until her whole belly felt bloated and tight.

But it kept going, and soon she was filling fuller than she had ever been in her life. The water pressed into every inch of her, making her squirm. Every time she thought it was impossible to fit another drop in her, her stomach would stretch just a little more.

Pup whimpered, and James took pity and began to circle her clit with a gentle finger, teasing and arousing.

It took a while, but at last the bag was empty. Pup eyed it with relief, but James pressed her back down to the floor of the tub when she would have tried to sit up. The pressure was far worse than the last enema, and she felt as though she might burst. Her face was wet with tears from the pain of holding it all in.

"Just a couple minutes, puppy," James promised. "First, though -"

He pulled his phone from his back pocket and snapped a picture.

"We have to send this to Holt," he remarked, fiddling with the screen. "This is what you'll look like when he decides to breed you, eventually. Here."

He held the screen down in front of her eyes so she could see. He never included her face when he took photos, but the rest of her body was an erotic, if strange, sight, Pup had to admit. The enema tubing extended from her ass like a tail. Her skin was flushed pink and her breasts rested together, supported and pushed up by the arm beneath her. Her stomach, though, was distended with water, far beyond what she had ever experienced. She looked about four or five months pregnant.

James put the phone away and carefully extracted the tube, encouraging her softly to hold it all in when he pulled it from her hole. Then his hands returned to her pussy.

She moaned as his fingers danced along her slick folds, teasing and tormenting. He tugged gently at her lips, and then he found her clit and began to rub just the way she liked. Pup opened her legs a bit wider to accommodate him, whimpering as he drove her higher and higher. She started to pant and began to reach for the pleasure she knew lay just on the other side of the edge he was driving her toward -

And then he stopped.

She growled in frustration before he could help herself. James laughed.

"Relax. You'll get to cum," he promised.

He helped her to the toilet again, and his hand returned to her pussy. She reached that edge again faster than she thought possible. The water in her gut, the pressure of it in places she didn't even know she possessed, the gentle, teasing touch of his fingers, her humiliation, her exposure - they all swirled together until she was panting, writhing under his fingers and practically begging.

"On my mark," he said quietly. "When I tell you, you are going to release the enema, and you are going to come on my fingers. Eyes on me, Pup. Don't you dare look away from this."

She couldn't have even if she'd wanted to. Before she had been embarrassed by the sounds, by the knowledge of what she had been doing. This time she was desperate for release, in every sense of the word, and James' kind eyes were the only anchor she had to keep from flying apart into a quivering, sobbing mass.

She locked her gaze with his and he began to rub her clit again, in circles and just slightly rough, the way she liked. She barely recognized the keening sounds that filled the bathroom as coming from her own throat, and it took her a moment to realize James was talking too.

"That's my good little puppy," he said. "My sweet girl with her belly full of water, and her throbbing pussy all soaked. When I tell you, you're going to cum all over my fingers, pup. You're going to soak them and you're going to cum hard for me, understand?"

She moaned and cried and begged, fingers digging into his shoulders as the pressure within her built.

"Are you ready, sweet girl? Are you ready to cum for me?"

Yes! She'd been ready for fucking ages!

"Release and cum."

And the dam burst.

One of the most violent orgasms she'd ever experienced raced through her body like a wave, starting in her core and rushing outward to her fingertips and toes. Her back arched and she cried, but her eyes never left her master's face. Beneath her, her ass gave way and the feeling of the water spilling from her body sent her hurtling on another wave so powerful that the edges of her vision went black.

She gasped and shuddered and shook, held in place only by James' gaze and his strong arms that held her up as she fought for air.

"Good girl, good fucking girl!" he praised. "That's my dirty little pup, coming with an enema in her ass. Good, good girl, baby."

He gathered her to him and held her tightly on the floor of the bathroom, rocking her slightly as she fought through the shakes, still gasping for breath. He brought his thumb to her cheek and brushed away the tears that had gathered and spilled.

When her limbs were under control again, he directed her to get ready for bed while he cleaned up the bathroom. She met him in his bedroom when they were both done, and stopped short at the apologetic smile and the black rubber object he held in his hand. It was a plug, she realized.

"Only one more thing tonight, puppy," he told her softly. "I know I've put you through a lot but I just need you to take one more thing, okay?"

Pup smiled. After that orgasm, he could have anything his heart desired as far as she was concerned.

He maneuvered her into the position he wanted, her chest and cheek pressed into the carpet and her ass high in the air. She shivered as she felt his finger, slick with lube, slide inside of her. It was much easier this time around.

And then it wasn't his finger, but the plug she felt pressing inside of her. It stretched her just a bit, but it was slim and slid home easily.

"You're going to wear that through tonight," James said. "It's small and you might push it out by accident, but just put it back in. I'm so proud of that ass tonight, puppy."

She sighed contentedly at the praise and jumped up on the bed so James could wrap her in a blanket. He held her on his lap and stroked her hair as he rocked her to sleep.

12