Petsitting Ch. 03: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled down at her as Pup crawled through the doorway to the kitchen and met his eyes with a shy smile.

"Hey, puppy," he greeted. "How was your nap? Are you feeling okay?"

She yipped and padded over to rub herself against his thigh and rest her head against the denim of his jeans. James reached down to stroke her hair, still slightly mussed from sleeping. With her cheeks still flushed with warmth -- and her ass still slightly red -- his puppy made a beautiful sight.

"Come on up here, girl," he directed, patting his other thigh. "You need to eat and I made your favorite."

She obeyed immediately, but something was off. James frowned as Pup settled herself, her back to his front, and nestled in to put sweet, teasing pressure against his dick. She'd only barely met his eyes once, and studiously avoided looking at him since.

"Puppy?" he asked, voice warning.

Sure enough, her shoulders hunched, and she curled in on herself just a bit. That broke his heart a little. James liked making Pup nervous, liked eliciting that little thrill of fear that brought a hint of danger to their play, but that was as far as went. He never wanted her scared or too ashamed to face him.

"Puppy, look at me."

Reluctantly, she twisted in her perch and slowly raised her eyes to meet his.

"What's the matter? Are you still in pain from this morning?"

She growled a little, her way of saying no.

"But something is wrong."

At that, she ducked her head, but James retaliated with a quick slap to her thigh. Pup's eyes jumped back to his immediately.

"I didn't give you permission to look away," he reminded her, voice soft but no less firm. "And that tells me that something is wrong. Are you in sub-drop? Or did your punishment go too far?"

Another growl, and this time, Pup began blushing. He could just ask Hannah to tell him, but he'd already made Pup break out of her "pet-mode," as he'd heard her jokingly call it once, twice in the last two days. He was loathe to do it for a third.

And, okay, there was his ego at play. He might not be as good as Holt at reading her, but she was his pet this week, and damn it, he would figure her out.

"You're not in pain, you're not in sub-drop, you accepted your punishment," James mused. "Then ... oh. Oh, sweet girl, tell me you're not still upset with yourself for disobeying this morning."

Pup turned about the brightest shade of red he'd ever seen her wear. James groaned, dropping his forehead to gently touch hers. This cute, darling girl. He'd never met a sub as eager to please, or who cared so much for her masters. He wished, not for the first time, that he'd found her before Holt.

But that was neither here nor there. She belonged first to Holt and then to him, and Holt was nowhere in sight.

"My sweet little pup," James murmured, cupping her face so he could brush his fingers over her cheeks. "You took your punishment. I'm not angry with you, or even disappointed. You have no need to be ashamed, puppy."

She whined low in her throat as he brushed soft kisses over her nose and forehead, and pulled her closer to his chest to hold her tight.

"None of that," he admonished, lips brushing her hair. "I meant what I said. But, little pup -- would it help you feel better if we did some obedience training this afternoon?"

James smiled as he felt Pup nod against his chest, then nuzzle against his cheek.

"All right, then we'll do that. But after lunch. Here. Off my lap. Drink your water while I reheat this. It got cold while you were being all shy."

That caught her attention. Pup half-turned, caught sight of the tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich that James had cooked for her, and gave him a big, sloppy lick in gratitude.

James in training mode was sexy as hell. Pup shivered from where she knelt on the carpet of the den, and it wasn't from cold. He stood tall and imposing, looking like a general with the riding crop that he gripped almost carelessly in his fingers. It was a training tool, he'd assured her. It wasn't meant to punish or hurt, but she might feel a sting or two if obedience didn't come quickly enough.

After lunch, he'd put her through the basics -- making her prove she could sit, come, lay down, roll over, and beg on command.

"Good girl," he said. "But sloppy. Now, we perfect it."

And so here she knelt, with a pussy that practically wept, she was so turned on.

"A good puppy knows it's not enough to sit," James said. His voice was low, even, steady. Sinful. "It's how she sits. She should be showing off the body that belongs to her master. Open your thighs, puppy. Show me the pussy that I own."

Pup thought they were pretty spread already, but she parted her legs further.

"More than that," James chided. He nudged the inside of her knee with his foot, pressing it more to the side so that Pup could feel her labia begin to part and her clit -- already feeling swollen and neglected -- peeked out from between her lips. "There," he said, full of approval. "That's what I want. Every time you sit, little pup, this is how you show me your pussy. But a pussy's not the only thing my pretty puppy needs to show me, is it?"

Pup was practically panting as she shook her head no.

"That's right. She needs to show me those gorgeous tits." James gently touched the tang of the crop to the underside of her breast and traced a little path right up to her nipple. "I want you to put your arms down in front of you, puppy, and put those paws on the ground right on either side of your pussy. Good. Your arms should push your tits in, squeeze them together and show them off to me. Your arms frame your tits like your paws frame your pussy."

He was in a lewd frame of mind and Pup loved everything about it -- the way James' eyes practically fucked her as he looked her over, the way the leather of the crop felt as he ran it over her body, even how the carpet pricked her palms and knees. She assumed the pose he commanded, pushing her chest up a little more so that her breasts looked that much perkier.

James growled in appreciation. "Memorize this position, puppy," he directed. "Think about how your muscles feel. You'll have to do this again in just a minute. Now, stay."

Pup watched as he walked across the room to the fireplace. He turned around and patted his thigh. "Come."

She popped up and began crawling to him, but James was already shaking his head.

"That's how my little puppy plays. She gets to crawl and bounce and that's fine. But right now, you're learning finesse. You're getting polish so that you looking like the fucking sexy puppy you are when you obey me," he said. Pup felt a whole new gush inside of her pussy.

"Now, go back and sit down. This time, when I call you, think about where you're putting each paw when you come. I want you to show off those hips. I want to see your tits move with your body when you crawl."

She shivered in delight, and when James patted his thigh again, Pup did her best. She placed one hand in front of the other, keeping them moving along the same straight line. She placed her knees in the exact same spots, so that her hips swayed side to side, just like they would if she were walking in high heels.

James watched her with narrow eyes. He said nothing until she reached his feet.

"Sit."

A test, then. Pup sat back on her heels, her thighs spread as wide as she could make them, her arms and hands exactly where James had made her place them before. She looked up at James for approval. Please, let him approve.

He didn't react, but slowly began to circle her body. Pup resisted the urge to turn and follow him. He hadn't said to move. She barely kept from flinching when he began to touch her. Gently, so gently, James placed two fingers under her chin and raised her head just an inch. With that same soft touch, he pressed her shoulders back ever so slightly to push out her chest. One finger traced down her spine and pressed against her lower back to encourage her hips forward.

It was among the hottest forms of correction Pup had ever received in her life.

"There we are," he said, finally, coming back around to stand in front of her. "That's my pretty puppy. Now, again. Stay."

He moved back to the other side of the room, and this time when he called for her, Pup crawled as he wanted her to, hips and breasts swaying, her eyes locked on his gaze that grew more heated the closer she came.

"Sit."

Again she sat, and again he circled her, adjusting her with the lightest of touches. It wasn't chastisement; it was more like James was helping her reach perfection. Like he knew that she couldn't view herself as he could, and so he boosted her those final few inches to the exact pose that he wanted.

And fuck, but she ached between her legs. It made her want to press her thighs together, but that would definitely earn her a little smack with the crop.

He made her sit and come and sit three more times before he declared her perfect.

"And now that you've got it down," he said, "it's time for the next trick. Lay down."

Pup was beginning to understand the game now. Initially, she had sprawled out on her side like she would if she were laying on her pet bed. This time, she watched James' face as she sank down to the floor.

He had to help her reposition herself into the form he wanted -- legs drawn up alongside her torso and as far out the side as she could go to expose both of her holes -- but she mastered "lay down" and "roll over" in short order. Still, he didn't miss the chance to run his fingers or the end of the crop over her body to reposition a leg or arm. He loved the way she shuddered each time, the way he could track the path his touch had taken just by the trail of goosebumps on her flesh.

"Good girl, puppy. Now, beg."

"Beg" was one of his favorites, and James resolved to make her start using it more often when she was with him.

Pup popped up on her knees, her hands -- paws -- tucked beneath her chin. She'd learned her lesson from "sit," he was pleased to see, and her arms were tucked in tight at her sides, pushing her tits together.

Once again, he circled her, adjusting her body with a single touch of the crop. One at the base of her spine, to remind her to arch her back and thrust her ass out. Another on her chest, just above her breasts, to straighten her torso. One to the inside of her thigh to widen her legs and put her glistening pussy on display.

"Perfect," he declared. "Open."

She parted her lips and James pressed his thumb between them, the pad of his finger flat against her tongue.

"Suck."

She did, her eyes locked with his, looking up at him with adoration, trust, and lust. Fuck. That look alone was almost enough to make him cum. He pulled his finger back in a hurry before he did just that. Pup whined a little at being denied her treat, but fell quiet with just a sharp glance. It was time to finish her training so he could get some relief.

"Sit. Stay." James didn't even look behind as he strode out of the room. Of course Pup would obey.

He left her kneeling on the carpet, and that was a huge act of willpower. Every bit of him wanted to put Pup on her hands and knees and drive himself cock deep inside of her, fuck her until she cried and begged him for release. His dick grew even harder -- and fuck knew he'd been feeling like concrete as he trained Pup -- at the thought of being inside any of her holes.

Tomorrow, he promised himself. Tomorrow, he would take her ass. She'd been so good these past three days, bearing his preparations without complaint. He'd reward her with a gentle initiation into anal sex. He'd be so sweet and easy with her, James thought. Right up until he was seated inside of her and Pup had adjusted to the feeling of having her little hole stretched. Right up until he was sure she could take it. And then -- oh, and then -- he'd make her take it.

But first, she needed a bit more training.

James opened the hall closet and pulled out the project he'd been working on as Pup slept off her punishment. It was a simple thing, really, since there was a reason he was an attorney and not a carpenter, but it would serve.

The flat, wooden board with the smooth, glass dildo poking through the hole he'd cut was by no means pretty, but it was sturdy. He was especially proud of how the dildo slotted perfectly into the hole and fit flush with the sides. It made up for the fact that the flared bottom was attached to the underside of the board with a prayer, half a roll of duct tape, and more than a few choice words.

As an afterthought, he jogged up the stairs to grab her leash from the drawer in his nightstand, and a bottle of lube from the master bath.

Pup was practically quivering with excitement when James returned to the den. He could tell she wanted to break her pose and come investigate the new toy in his hand, but she restrained herself.

"There's one more bit of training left for today, puppy," he said softly, watching her shiver as his words flowed over her like water. He set the board down in front of her and watched her eyes widen as she took it in.

"We're going to practice sitting again. I think you know where. If I were you Pup, I'd start licking that dildo."

Fuck. Fuck. How was it possible for something to be so hot and so scary at the same time? Just the thought of James watching her impale herself on the glass toy in front of her set her pussy leaking, even as her ass clenched in anticipation of the burn she knew she'd feel.

Pup felt her master's eyes on her as she crawled forward and nosed the dildo stand he'd made. Like the rubber one he'd used on her last night, it was smooth and uniform down its length, though slightly thicker. Not quite the width of three of James' fingers, but certainly bigger than two.

She jumped when she felt the crop land against one of her ass cheeks.

"Stop stalling, puppy," James directed. "Lick. Or it goes in dry."

That was motivation. Pup started at the base, curling her tongue around the glass and wetting it as she licked her way to the top. When she reached the end, she took the toy between her lips, slowly lowering her head so she could suck.

She faltered, though, when she glanced up at James. His cock was out, and he had one hand wrapped around the base, pumping lazily as he watched her. Warmth grew in her chest. He wanted her. He thought she was sexy. There was no better feeling than to be so desired.

It made her perform just a little, bobbing a little faster than she might have otherwise, opening her mouth a little more so James could see exactly what her tongue was doing. She hoped he liked it. She hoped he was thinking about how she could do the same thing to his cock, if only he'd let her.

"That's enough, puppy," he said, and she straightened immediately. Her cheeks felt flushed, her lips swollen.

"Now, sit."

Her stomach clenched at his order. It wasn't that she was scared, Pup thought. Not really. But she was nervous. She'd fucked herself with the plug yesterday while James talked to her on the phone, but this was different. This time he'd be watching her, and judging her performance, and she was still a little hesitant to take things in her ass. She knew how to relax -- she'd learned that lesson well over the last two days -- but even then, there was that slight burn that she just hadn't learned to embrace yet ...

She yelped in surprise when James' crop came down on the side of her ass cheek.

"Puppy," he scolded, "you're in your head. You bite your lip every time you're overthinking something. Stop thinking. All you need to do is obey me. Now, sit. I'm not going to tell you again."

Well, then.

Gingerly, Pup positioned herself right over the dildo, the glass tip just nudging her tight little hole. Her knees pressed into the board on either side, holding it in place on the floor.

"Good," James murmured. "Breathe out. You can do this."

She could. She knew she could, because James was looking at her with heat in his eyes, and she wanted to make him proud of her.

She pushed a breath out and pushed out with her ass at the same time, pressing herself downward on the tip. Slowly, the dildo began to sink inside of her. Pup let out a low whine as she began to feel the slight discomfort that always accompanied the initial stretch. She had to pause and let herself adjust when the glass slipped past her second ring of muscles.

James' attention on her never wavered. It was nerve-wracking and wonderful to be the object of such intense, heated scrutiny. It helped her push through the little burn and seat herself further on the dildo until at last, she slowly sank all the way down and the cheeks of her ass touched the top of the board.

She'd done it. Pup sucked in a breath, holding herself still. She felt full, wet where it counted, and horny as all fuck. Belatedly, she remembered to spread her thighs to show off her pussy, and positioned her arms so that they pushed her breasts together.

James took a moment to adjust her posture, fix her hands, and to tilt her chin upward the slightest bit before he was satisfied.

"Good girl," he said. "Now, beg."

Ohhhhhh, that fucker.

Pup wanted to bare her teeth and growl -- she had just fucking sat all the way down! -- but one glance at James' face convinced her that would be a bad idea. His fingers twitched around the crop as a not-so-subtle reminder that she was undergoing obedience training, and it would be a very good idea to be obedient.

And so she rose up on her knees, her arms tucked to her sides to frame her tits, and curled her hands beneath her chin. As she straightened, Pup felt the dildo slide out of her ass, leaving her hole feeling oddly bereft.

James circled her once again, touching her here and there with the crop, reminding her to arch her back or straighten her arm.

"Well done," he said finally. "Sit."

He laughed out loud when Pup glared at him.

"All right, little pup, I'll be nice. You can have some lube on the dildo." James pulled the bottle from his pocket and thumbed the cap open so he could leave a generous amount on the tip.

"Now, down you go."

The lube helped, and it was easier now that Pup had experienced it once before. It occurred to her, as she eased herself downward, that James had been teaching her little lessons each day. The first night, she had learned how to relax the muscles of her ass; yesterday he had taught her how to feel pleasure when her ass was full.

And today was a lesson in how to fuck herself.

James stepped forward when she was fully seated and tilted her chin upward with two fingers to expose her throat. The clasp of the leash clinked as he attached it to the D-ring on the front of her collar. Pup shivered as he shortened the length of the leash in his hand until only about six inches of slack remained between her collar and his fist.

"Listen closely now, puppy," he murmured. "I want you to beg again, but this time, you're not going to straighten all the way. Come up on your knees a bit, but don't slide off the dildo. Do you think you can do that?"

Oh, she definitely could, especially since obeying brought James' cock that much closer to her lips. She wanted to reach out with her tongue and sneak a taste.

And then James said that magic word.

"Open."

His cock slid home as she parted her lips, and Pup panted in satisfaction as she curled her tongue around his length.

"Good girl, puppy," he praised. "Now, I want you to keep your left paw on the top of your thigh, but you are to rub your clit with your right. I want you to get yourself as close to the edge as possible, and try and keep yourself there. Understand?"

Pup nodded, caressing the underside of his dick with her tongue. Her finger slipped between the lips of her pussy to gather the wetness that had been collecting all afternoon, and she brought it up to her throbbing clit that had been begging for attention for just as long.