Petty Cash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inhale deep," he said. "Keep going. Keep going." I kept breathing in, breathing in, until I thought I had no more room in my lungs. "Good, now hold it," he said, grabbing the joint from my lips. "Hold it as long as you can."

I sat there for what felt like hours, holding that smoke in my lungs.

Finally I couldn't hold it anymore, and I exhaled, coughing, hacking, but almost no smoke came out when I did.

I laid back in the car seat. Melted back down into the chair. Slid down. Comfortable. Calm.

We passed the joint back and forth a few more times before finishing it and driving away.

It was a parking lot, I think. We pulled into a parking lot? Where are we?

"Where I are we," I mumbled.

"The club," Munroe said.

"The club? What club?"

"Dance club." He reached into the glove box again and pulled out a little jar of something. Salve or cream or something. Unscrewed the top, got a big dab on his finger.

The bottom of my dress had ridden completely up. My legs were spread. My bare pussy was out in the open for anyone to see.

He lowered his finger. Down to my clitoris. Began rubbing. Rubbing in the cream. Rubbing.

"What's that?" I mumbled.

"This is going to make you feel good," he said, continuing to rub the cream into my clitoris.

Helping me out of the car. Helping me walk across the parking lot. I could feel the tingling. My clitoris tingling already. Hot and cold. Pins and needles.

It was bright outside. Daytime. But inside it was dark. Loud music. Colored lights flashing everywhere.

Entering the club. Leading me to booth on the side. People were dancing everywhere. Dancing wildly. Strangely. We were the only white people in the place. Everyone else was black. African American. To the booth. Sitting down, sliding in. Munroe slid in next to me.

His hand slid between my thighs, pushing the bottom of my skirt up. He found my clitoris and started to rub it again. It was so alive. My clitoris was so alive. It felt like all the blood in my entire body was in my clitoris. People were gathering around us. Looking at me.

"What are you going to do to me?" I mumbled to him.

"You are soaking wet right now. You're so horny."

"What are you going to do to me?" I mumbled again.

"I'm going to make you feel better than you ever have before," he said, rubbing even faster on my clitoris. Pushing me towards an orgasm. People watching him rub my clit.

I wanted it. I wanted to cum. I needed it. Rubbing me just right. Rocking my hips to meet his finger. Staring back at all the big black men watching me, looking at my pussy gaping, leaking my juices all over the seat. I needed to cum so bad.

One of the black man reached his hand out to me.

"Go out there and dance," Munroe said.

I was in such a fog. A haze. On the dance floor. There is a man behind me. Dancing. Grinding, Pushing against me. Tall. Strong arms wrapped around me. On my breasts.

Another man in front of me. Faceless. Grinding me, hands on me. Big hands. Strong. Black. Hands between my thighs. Rubbing my clitoris. I was so horny. So alive. I felt electricity pulsing from my vagina. Encompassing me, everything. Yearning to explode.

Dance for hours between these two men. Imagining them both fucking me right there on the dance floor. Their cocks out. Cocks inside me. For hours. Everyone watching. I wanted it.

But the next thing I knew I was sitting in the back of the room on a chair, and Munroe was whispering in my ear.

"Spread your legs."

I spread my legs. He pulled up the bottom of my skirt, exposing my pussy. Ten, twelve men gathered around. My pussy out for all of them to see. Munroe lowered my shoulder straps, exposing my breasts to the eyes of these men gathered around me.

He reached down and began rubbing my clitoris again. I still hadn't cum. I needed it so bad. He was sitting next to me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders pulling him close to me.

I suddenly wondered if what they said about black men was true. Would all these men have huge penises? I wanted to see. In my mind they were naked.

Munroe kept rubbing my clit. I was so wet. I was dripping. So wet I was making sloshing noised. A puddle was forming, running off the chair, forming another puddle on the ground.

I looked at Munroe. He looked back at me, a devilish grin on his face.

I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. Exposing my breasts and pussy to 12 anonymous men. Rubbing my clit in front of them. He was going to make me cum in public in front of all these strange men. Then he was going to make me fuck each and every one of them.

I was so excited. So alive. I felt better than I ever had before.

Suddenly there was a bright light in my face and someone was yelling, "Get out of here now or I'm going to call the cops!" and I was up on my feet, being pulled by Munroe, running toward the door, outside, to the car, in the car, started, speeding away.

And the next thing I knew, Munroe was leading me into my bedroom. My home, my bedroom.

"Hey, what's going on?" I said through my haze.

He pulled off my dress and shoes and plopped me naked down on my bed. He went to the closet, then quickly returned, holding some of Dean's ties. He tied one of the ties around my left hand and then raised it above my head, tying it to the headboard.

"What's going on?" I mumbled again.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said while tying my right hand to the headboard. Then he tied both my legs to the footboard. "But first I'm going to shave your pussy. I can't believe you don't already."

He disappeared into the bathroom. I listened as he rooted around, opening the medicine cabinet, drawers, etc. He returned with a towel, shaving cream, a razor and a bowl of hot water.

I watched through my daze as he placed the towel under my butt and proceeded to shave my pussy completely clean, removing every last follicle of hair.

As he finished, I looked over at the clock. It was 7pm already.

"You better hurry, my husband is going to be home at 8."

He took all the shaving supplied back into the bathroom and I listened to him dump the water out in the toilet. Then there was a bunch of popping noises, followed by some plops as something was dropped into the water.

When he returned to the room, he had stripped off his clothes.

It was the first time I'd seen him naked. He was a little older, but he was in great shape. Broad, strong shoulders. A well-defined chest. Muscular arms and six-pack abs.

He walked toward me, his cock bobbing slightly as he did. It was already hard. I couldn't stop staring at it. It was noticeably bigger than Dean's. Longer and thicker. His public hair was cropped short, and his huge balls hung heavily below.

He had a condom in his hand and I watched as he slowly rolled it down the length of his cock. The bed shifted, lowering, as he climbed on. He positioned himself between my legs, leaning forward over me. With one hand he grabbed the base of his cock, using it to aim the tip of his penis at the entrance to my pussy.

He looked up at me. Looking me directly in the eye.

We held eye contact.

Then he leaned forward, sliding his cock into my vagina. Only the second man ever to do so. He was indeed thick, but it hurt only briefly. I was aroused and I felt my juices running down the crack of my ass.

My breathing was immediately ragged, hard to catch. He didn't push in all the way, but stopped, letting me grow accustomed to his size. I felt myself stretch to accommodate him, which was a strange emotion. Pleasurable, but with a tinge of guilt. I'd never felt it before. Not with Dean. But I liked the way it felt.

Munroe took his time. It took him almost twenty minutes to get all the way inside me. Then he drew it out again and started a slow, steady rhythm. Oh god he was so thick. It felt so good.

"You want this, don't you?" he said, still looking deep into my eyes. I couldn't answer, couldn't think about that right now.

After about 20 minutes of slow fucking, Munroe picked up his pace, pushing me closer and closer to an orgasm. But each time I was almost there, he would stop thrusting until I would come down, then start back up again, then when I was getting close again, he'd stop. After the third time, I was going crazy with lust.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I looked over at the clock. It was almost 7:50

"Fucking you."

"Why won't you make me cum?"

"You want that, don't you?" Munroe asked with an smirk.

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I want you to make me cum." He kept thrusting in me. Here it comes, I thought. Then suddenly he stopped.

"No." He pulled out of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Your husband should be home any minute, I'm going to let him give you an orgasm."

With that he climbed off the bed and retreated into the bathroom, leaving me in an overwhelming state of frustration. As he walked through the bathroom door, I saw him pull the condom off and then heard as he dropped it in the toilet.

"Flush that," I said, but he didn't respond.

A moment later, he was dressed and back in the bedroom. He untied one of my hands. The clock said 8:00pm. Dean would be home any minute. I quickly started untying my other hand and my feet as Munroe got his things around and walked out of the bedroom. I heard him descend the staircase and exit through the front door.

I finally got myself untied just as Dean got home.

"Sarah?" he yelled from out in the hall.

"I'm here." He pushed the door open and saw me laying naked on the bed.

"Where's your car, and....you're naked?" he asked, confused but also excited.

"Some of the girls from work went out for a drink after work. I had a bit too much to drink, so they drove me home."

"You shaved your pubic hair!" he said. I looked down.

"Yeah. For you, baby. I've been wanting you all day, come here and make love to me."

Dean had his clothes off in a flash and was on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me. He was rocking his hips slightly, but hadn't put himself inside yet. He kept rocking his hips and kissing me, rocking, rocking.

It was driving me crazy! Put it in me already, I'm so horny I'm going to explode! I thought. But he just kept rocking his hips.

After a moment, something dawned on me.

"Honey, are you in me?" I asked gently.

"Yeah. You are right, you were turned on! You are so wet!"

Oh my God. I couldn't feel him. Munroe's cock had stretched my vagina so much that I couldn't feel my husband's penis inside of me. Oh shit. Dean was going to notice. He had to notice...

"Hey." Dean said. "What are the ties for? Do you want me to tie you up?"

I looked up, seeing the ties. I'd forgotten to remove them.

"No, I'm going to tie you up," I said, pushing him off me.

"Sweet!" he said.

He rolled over on his back and I tied both of his hands up to the headboard, then both of his legs to the footboard.

Then I had an idea. I walked over to the closet and grabbed another tie.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked.

"I'm going to blindfold you!" I teased.

"Oh, kinky!"

I walked over and lifted his head up, securing the tie in place so that I was sure he couldn't see.

I began jacking off my husband.

About 5 minutes later he groaned, arching his back. Several drops of cum dribbled out the top of his cock and ran down my hand.

After he was finished, I climbed off him and made my way to the bathroom to wash up. Dean was probably asleep before I'd even turned the water on, which was fine with me, because I was still horny as hell and was going to have to go online to one of my story sites to relieve myself.

It was after I had washed my hands that I turned and saw Munroe's condom in the toilet. Good thing Dean hadn't gone in the bathroom.

Then I saw something in the bowl beneath the condom. Several somethings, actually. Dozens of small, white somethings, slowly dissolving in the water.

"Oh my God." I said, I ran over to the medicine cabinet and opened it.

My birth control. Munroe had dumped my birth control in the toilet. All three months worth that Dean had swiped from work. I walked back over to the toilet, thinking perhaps I could pull them out, salvage them.

But they were almost completely dissolved.

I flushed the toilet.

12