Petty Crime Don't Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned attention again to the cock in my hand as the guy behind started a slow, steady thrust that managed to stimulate me a little. I licked slowly down his long shaft, but picked up the pace with my hand, then pushed my head as far as I could down on him in a final bid to bring him off. An arm reached around my hips and as the steady pace of thrusting inside me continued a finger lightly circled my clitoris. It felt good and I felt his motion inside me getting smoother as my body accepted what was happening.

I heard the words "stay down, don't swallow" said through gritted teeth and felt the cock in my mouth stiffen. Quickening the pace the hands on my head kept me in position and suddenly there was a deep, guttural, almost angry groan. And another. I couldn't move as I felt the familiar warm, salty stream of cum hit my tongue and throat. Pulling back slightly I prepared for the next, which seemed to fill my mouth, then the next, and I resumed stroking as each stream settled on my tongue and behind my teeth. Slowly, keeping my lips tightly sealed around his shaft, I lifted my head, closing my mouth as I came up, kissing the tip as the last drop leaked out of his little slit.

"Show me."

I looked up at him. He looked mean. I pulled my tongue back and opened my mouth, letting it settle.

"Good girl. Very good. Now swallow it."

I didn't need to be asked twice and took one large gulp to drain his fluid down my throat. I grimaced a little at the taste and as he leaned back on the couch I motioned my head towards the bourbon glass nearby. He smirked and passed it to me and, using the hand I'd just released from his balls, took a deep glug. Semen and scotch, maybe not such a terrible combination.

Sam had maintained a solid regimen of whimpering and the guy in her pussy was thrusting with real force. He slowed his pace as he saw me watching, but added thrust, causing Sam to gasp with each blow. I'd no idea what she was feeling right now. I had never had two guys inside me at the same time like that, and I'm not even sure if she had. Her mascara was running whether from eyes watering due to a cock in her ass or actual crying, I couldn't tell.

My guy stopped his reach around and as though now in some kind of macho fucking competition started hitting me harder, his thighs slapping into my ass with a whip crack each time. I buried my head into the cushion of the couch, which meant between the legs of the guy who had just cum in my mouth, but he lifted my head, smiling, then reached forward and cupped my swinging breasts, pulling at the nipples. This wasn't quite so comfortable and I heard my own breath get much louder. Even though his cock was smoothly pulsing in and out down there, the new force and pulled nipples changed the sensation.

"Alright, thief," said the guy inside Sam's pussy, emphasizing the word as though that was his excuse for this degradation. He pulled his hips back and I could now tell that he was very long as the head emerged from Sam's splayed legs. He jammed forward and she yelped. Then slowly back again, so just the head remained inside, and again, forcing in as deep as he could go. Sam genuinely shrieked, then let out a gurgling noise, and finally a teeth-clenched sound I'd only ever heard before in childbirth videos as he pushed hard, remaining there as his head flew back and he grunted, delivering his load deep, deep inside. All I could think in that moment was that I was glad it wasn't me, and that she must have felt very, well, full.

But Sam's moans continued and I realized that she was climaxing with him. Clearly unconcerned about neighbors or anyone around her body tensed and jerked, her thigh muscles tightened, and she basked in the endorphin release. Even my guy had paused a moment to watch her.

Now grinning broadly, he pulled out of her slowly as Sam's breathing calmed to panting like a Chihuahua! My guy resumed his aggressive thrusting. I needed him to finish, and though it wasn't painful, it was now rough.

I hoped Sam was also nearly through with her guy. He had his hands under her thighs and was lifting up her tiny frame and dropping her down, causing her to gasp.

"Awww, dude," he wailed suddenly, "your stuff is dribbling down my leg."

All the guys started laughing and I could see the white fluid leaking from Sam whose eyes remained tightly closed. He speeded up his pounding and in a few seconds let Sam drop on his lap and wrapped one arm around her chest and another around her stomach, burying his head in her neck as he grunted and twitched. There was no way she had the strength to extricate herself from his grasp so Sam went limp, resigned to waiting until he was ready to let his shrinking cock slip out of her butt.

My guy kept going and my breasts started to ache as they swung with each thrust. I caught Sam looking over at me mouthing the word "sorry." I'd fought through this so far, I wasn't going to show weakness now, but at no other point had I felt like crying. My self-pity snapped as my guy suddenly slapped my ass cheek hard and let out a loud grunt of "Yes" as he unloaded inside me. The lead guy had stepped somewhere else so I buried my head into the couch cushion as my rear entry guy slid out of me.

Surely it was now over.

I turned around and sat on the floor, leaning back on the couch and looked around for my underwear. His cum began to leak out. I needed to get cleaned up, and no doubt so did Sam.

I started to get to my feet but a hand slapped forcefully on my shoulder, pushing me back on my ass.

"Where do you think you're going?" the main guy barked. His tone softened. "You've taken care of me and these other boys, but young Miggy over there...he's been left out, and friends shouldn't leave friends out." It was the first time I'd heard any name mentioned. I must remember that.

There had been five of them; Sam and I had handled two each. We both looked to where he pointed and the kid that had poured the drinks was perched on the edge of a stool, pulling at his cock that poked through the zipper of his baggy beige pants.

"You two, get together here." He pointed to where I squatted and slowly, painfully Sam slid off the couch and crawled the couple of feet to kneel next to me.

"C'mon, Miggy, your turn."

The kid walked over with a huge grin on his face, pulling at his belt to release it and the baggy pants fell to his ankles as he stood over us. His cock poked forwards over our bowed heads.

"Ladies, both of you, you know what to do."

Sam and I looked at each other. Taking charge—responsibility, maybe—Sam reached up and took hold of his erection. Her face blank she started to jerk him off.

"Oh, come on now. Both of you. Make the boy a man."

I raised myself on my knees and joined Sam. She smiled at me with a cautious, apologetic look in her eyes. Whatever the situation, we were still in it together. Fixing our eyes on each other I stuck out my tongue and Sam followed. While she held his shaft lightly, I cupped his smooth-shaven balls. Sam lifted his cock and we both planted our tongues on his sack, one ball each. I could taste the temptation to bite, and bite hard.

We moved up to the base of his shaft and mirroring each other traced a line down the side of his erection before reaching his glans and lightly tracing our exposed tongues around the edge, meeting at the top.

"Sweet!" I heard from one of the guys watching.

Sam shifted slightly and pulled the cock in her direction before wrapping her lips around the head. I resumed attention on his balls, taking one in my mouth and using my tongue to flick it around. Sam was doing the heavy lifting here as the wet sounds from her mouth indicated, which I appreciated as my jaw was aching a little from having blown the main guy for so long.

I had no idea how long he'd been jerking himself as he watched our performance with the other guys but I was hoping it was long enough to ensure he'd be close quickly.

Sam took a breath, but with this speed thought in my mind I immediately took over, defying the ache—he was thankfully smaller, thinner—and pushing his stiff smooth cock into my mouth. Sam maintained her rhythm with her hand and in one beat were in a tight unison. It seemed to work as the kid seemed to whistle as he exhaled sharply.

"The pair of you, sit back. Miggy..."

The lead guy sounded like he was directing from a playbook, maybe of his own fantasies, but all three of us in this encounter were compliant. Sam and I kneeled next to each other. I felt another glob of cum drip from my cooch on to my ankles. Great, how the hell much did he deposit?

"Heads back. Mouths open."

We complied.

I squinted my eyes to see "Miggy" jerking away, eyes closed, biting his bottom lip. This shouldn't take long.

"Heads together."

I felt a hand on my ear push my head towards Sam's and we collided softly. I've seen this video before...

Miggy shuffled an inch or two closer to us, lining up his money shot. I didn't hear him make any kind of sound, but suddenly a warm streak hit my cheek, part of it dripping from my lip into my open mouth. I had to keep my eyes closed for fear of the dreaded 'cum-in-the-eye' nightmare. I heard the splat of one hitting Sam, then another felt like it caught my hair and forehead before I heard him let out a deep exhale and I opened my eyes slightly. He was squeezing out the last drops, one into Sam's open mouth, the next two into mine.

"Don't swallow."

I felt Miggy back away. Surely, we were done.

"Stand up, heads forward."

Somewhat awkwardly given the positions we'd been in, loads we'd received, we obeyed.

"Push it to your lips, let it run down your chin."

What? My furrowed brow spoke the word I couldn't.

"You heard. Let it run down your chin."

This was new, but I used my tongue to push the little globs of cum, mixed with my spit, to my lips, then out so it slowly leaked down my chin before a long strand dangled for a while before dropping on to my breast.

"Very good."

I opened my eyes and saw Sam with a similar questioning look and a much thicker blob of bubbly sperm on her chin and smaller spots dotting her breasts.

"Let's call the debt paid, shall we?"

"Great. I'm just going to go get cleaned up."

"No darling. You're not." Again, the tone was forceful.

I shook my head quizzically. His response wasn't computing.

"We're keeping these as mementos," he said, lifting his hand to show my G-string over the index finger of his left hand, and Sam's bikini hanging from the fingers of his right hand. "You can get the rest and get out of here."

Hastily I darted for my shorts and shoes, dragging them up over semen-stained thighs, then pulling my top over my head, deciding in an instant that it was going to be trashed, not laundered.

Sam pulled on her skirt, mooning and providing a final show for the guys behind her, and quickly pulled her arms into the shirt. She didn't bother to button it or tie it in a knot, leaving it loosely hanging over her breasts as different spots of splooge seeped through to create grey, translucent stains. We both turned to face the door.

"Now," said the lead guy, again with a deep, serious tone, "let's make this very clear: you were never here, maybe you saw us, you liked us, you joked with us, but you were never here. Understood?"

We nodded dumbly in unison.

"And we're not animals, so here's a little something for your trouble."

The guy that had fucked me walked forward with a few notes between his fingers and looked at both of us. He reached forward and pulled at the cup of my top and slipped his hand inside, lingering over my nipple as he let go of the money.

"You're too kind," said Sam, dripping sarcasm. Not a good time for that, I thought.

They just chuckled in a nasally, cocky way. They'd had their fun, all this was just toying with us.

We walked to the door. Sam was first and pulled it open. As she moved through the hairs on my neck stood on end as I anticipated them calling us back or doing something to prevent our release. But nothing. We slipped outside and as the door automatically slammed shut we both paused as we could hear them burst into laughter amid the unmistakable slaps of celebratory high-fives.

"We need to talk," I said to Sam firmly.

"Gem, I have cum leaking from the front and the back, down my chin, on my tits and thighs, and god knows where else. We need to shower."

I acknowledged the point as its message reminded me of my own sticky mess down there.

"But then we really, really need to talk."