Phantom Lover

Story Info
Where Cyber meets Flesh.
2.9k words
4.36
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and I had met online, which soon led to many hot cybersex sessions and eventually to phone calls, many of which became phone sex. We hit it off pretty well. That's putting it mildly, we got along great and the no-contact "sex" so far was smokin hot. Now we were ready to take it to the next level. As it turned out, we lived only a couple hours apart, which made the next step easy.

After toying with the idea, we gradually worked out the details for our first physical encounter. We decided that it would be an incredible mind fuck if we blended cybersex with actual sex. At the appointed hour, she would get on instant messaging and be ready to cyber with me. She would also leave her back door open so that I could be with her in person, and would leave two pairs of high heels by the sliding door as a signal that I was in the right place and that she was ready for the encounter. She would continue to type IMs, but my responses would be physical.

We decided that she would not be naked or in pajamas, but would be wearing something sexy. We added a safe word in case she wanted to stop things at any point. Before we committed, I asked her on several occasions "Are you sure you want to do this?" Her answers were always some variation of "I'm ready to live a little on the edge, the thrill will add the extra spice I need right now" or "If you don't chicken out, I won't chicken out." We were going to do this.

On the agreed night, I IMed her just before I headed for her house: Hi babe. I'll be ready to go at 10, as we agreed.

A few minutes before 10, I was outside her patio and saw the two pairs of high heels. I'm in the right place and she's ready to go! Woohooooo!

Just before 10, I quietly slid open the sliding door and stepped inside. I slowly crept through her house, following her directions to her bedroom. Through her open bedroom door, I could see her at her computer desk, her back to me, sitting on a footstool. She wore a filmy pink babydoll, her honey-blonde hair reaching just below her shoulders. She also had on pink ankle-socks, a cute touch that made her choice of clothing a little more personal than the standard fantasy scenario.

At 37, she had a luscious figure. She had often complained to me online that she thought she was fat, and while she might have had a few more pounds than her ideal weight, I could now see that she carried her weight in a wonderfully feminine package. An erection started to surge as I anticipated our meeting.

At exactly 10, she began to type into her computer and I stepped into her bedroom. I knew she heard me enter, but as we agreed she didn't turn around. Over her shoulder, I read what she had IMed me in large letters:

*I haven't touched myself all day. I wanted to and wanted to, but I waited for tonight. I just know my panties must be drenched right now.

She paused her typing, and I waited for her to resume. She knew I watched over her shoulder as she continued:

*Oh baby I am so ready for you!!! This has been on my mind all week. I could hardly work today thinking about tonight! I'm wearing a pink babydoll nightie that I bought just for you.

"I'm ready for you too" I whispered into her ear. "You look ravishing, and you smell delicious". And she did. Her perfume was indescribable, the scent forever to be etched into my mind and filed under "wild passion". My erection was solid and throbbing.

She lightly gasped as I brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck. She leaned her head into mine for a few seconds, then resumed her role at the keyboard.

*mmmm that was nice baby

*thank you

Good thing she could type by touch. I could see that she had painted her nails to match her lingerie.

"You're welcome" I whispered. "And you're all color coordinated. You will be a tasty morsel tonight." My hands dropped to her shoulders, lightly caressing them, continuing down to her upper arms.

She tilted back her head, eyes closed, a low "mmmmmmmmmm" escaping her throat. Her hands echoed her sounds on the keyboard:

*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm feels good baby

My hands continued to roam, caressing. Down her back, her nightie underneath my fingers, to her sides, shifting across to her tummie, lightly coming up her front, brushing over her ample breasts. I could feel her nipples erect below the thin fabric of her nightie.

*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My hands retreated, slipping up under her nightie now, caressing her back again, then following the same path as before, but this time it was skin against skin. Back, sides, tummy. Softly upward, caressing the underside of her naked breasts, caressing the sides, then on top, saving the nipples for the last. Then lightly flicking over her hard nipples, then giving each a gentle, prolonged pinch.

Another quick gasp from her. She typed again, her fingers seeming slow to respond, as if it were hard to concentrate:

*oh goddddddd thats goooooooood

*im getting soooooooooooooooooooooo wettttt

"I'll bet you are" I whispered. "And I'll soon find out."

*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm promise?

"Promise."

My hands began to trace lower again, down to her tummy, past her navel, lower, lower. Her legs opened wider and wider as my hands slipped farther down. I could now tell she wore very low-cut panties, hardly more than a thong, held up by thin strings of fabric. My chest pressed up against her back, my face against her hair, breathing her intoxicating scent, my fingers slipping under the tiny fabric triangle covering her pussy.

"I didn't know you shaved" I whispered. She giggled.

*dont

*but did it just for u

"I love it" I whispered, as my fingers gently caressed her mound, lightly dancing over her slit. The fabric of her panties was soaked, and I could feel moistness oozing from her pussy even before I explored inside.

Her head was leaning back against my shoulder, eyes still closed, a smile on her face. I nibbled her ear, and her smile opened into a grin.

*smiling

*ur good at this

"Thank you. You've said that before, you know." My right hand continued to brush over her damp slit as my left hand slid back up to cup her breast, pulling her more tightly into me.

*wasnt like THIS before

*this is a mindfuck

"Just your mind?" She leaned farther back, her hands now barely reaching the keyboard. I could now peek down over her shoulder and saw her nipples standing out against the sheer pink fabric of her nightie, which had lifted high enough to reveal her tiny panties (showing a large dark spot which her juices had moistened) that covered the area my right hand still explored.

*better not be just my mind

*dammit

"How's this for a start?" My fingers stopped teasing the outside of her slit. My middle finger slipped decisively inside, finding her abundantly lubricated and sliding up to her clit.

Her body stiffened slightly as she gave a short gasp. Her typing came much more slowly now:

*much

*better

I began to lightly stroke her clit, and she responded by arching her back and rolling her hips in rhythm with my finger.

*yessssssssss

Now two fingers slipped inside her and were immediately covered with her wetness. My fingers moved away from her clit and explored deeper, seeking her G spot, putting the my thumb in position to stimulate her clit. She continued to move with my strokes, her breasts quickly rising and falling with her rapid breaths.

*you

*hit

*gspot

"Finding it hard to concentrate right now?" I whispered.

She nodded in response, eyes closed, breathing faster now, pressing back against me. As I stroked faster, and faster, she continued in rhythm, building in speed until she began to shudder. I heard her restrained cries that came out as "nnnnnhhhhhh, nnnnnnhhhhhh, NNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH" and knew that she was coming. She continued to shudder and grunt for several seconds, and I let up as her legs began to tremble.

After a few more seconds, her orgasm had subsided and she slowly began to type.

*came

*just came

"I know you did, you horny wench." She smiled and nodded at my comment, eyes closed, breathing more slowly now, still pressing her back against my chest.

*want to make you cum now

"Is that all?"

*no

*want you to fuck me

*fuck

*me

*fuckmefuckmefuckme

She broke into a grin again, and I chuckled. "I think we can do both of those."

I moved both hands to her hips. "Follow my hands" I whispered, gently pulling her hips up and back. She repositioned herself as I guided her hips back off the footstool.

"I think you'll have to forget about the keyboard for a while" I said as I guided her hips down until her knees were on the carpet with the stool in front of her. I lightly pushed her shoulders down until her breasts rested on top of the stool, her arms now folded underneath her head. With her head turned to the side, I could see that her eyes were still closed and that she wore a contented smile.

I was on my knees behind her, my hands now caressing her back under her nightie. "Have I told you how hot you are?" I asked.

She grinned and giggled.

I caressed her back, her ass, her thighs for a few moments as I began to nudge my groin against her. I still wore my jeans but I knew she could feel my erection through the cloth. I gently dry-humped against her, as she rolled her hips in response.

She uttered her first spoken words to me that night. "Are you going to fuck me with your pants on, mister phantom lover?"

In response, I stood, whipped off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and tore off my pants. I was on my knees behind her again within 10 seconds, my unsheathed erection now bumping up against her ass.

She giggled again. "That's much better."

I caressed her buttocks, slipping my fingers underneath her panty strings as I did so.

"I hope you like it doggie style."

"Mmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. One of my favorites."

I pulled at her panties, sliding them over her ass and down to her knees. Her bare pussy was fully exposed, its glistening moistness beckoning me. I guided the head of my cock into its inviting embrace, slipping the head just a bit inside. She was soaking wet, and I easily could have slammed deeply into her with the first thrust, but I didn't. Instead, I gradually eased it in, pumping in slow, short strokes, each one going a little deeper. Her hips rolled into me with each gentle thrust.

In a dozen strokes or so, she was fully penetrated, balls deep, my hips against her butt cheeks. I stopped thrusting but pushed hard into her. She was ready for more, as her hips continued to roll slowly up and down, eager for me to resume thrusting.

I slowly pulled out of her, my cock briefly popping out before I slowly pushed it back inside her for another long slow stroke. I did this several times, every thrust slow and deep, her copious lubrication making the strokes effortless.

At this point I thought we were ready for a change of pace.

As I slowly pulled back from a stroke, I stopped short of pulling completely out, grabbed her hips, and pulled her hard into me as I thrust hard, fast, and deep.

She gave a short, high squeal, dropping her arms to tightly grasp the footstool. She gave several more squeals as I began to pump her hard and fast now. After several thrust-squeal-thrust-squeal cycles, she changed to a low moan.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Me."

In a short while she was no longer talking or moaning but was again breathing faster and faster. She still tightly grasped the footstool, her head pressed against the leather, and her breasts squished against it as well.

My cock hammered into her, again and again.

I knew another orgasm was coming when she gave another higher pitched moan. A few more thrusts and she began to shudder with her second orgasm of the night, again making the "nnnnhhhhh, nnnnnhhhhhh, NNNNNHHHHHH" sound of suppressed cries of raw physical pleasure.

I could feel her legs trembling against my thighs as this orgasm subsided, and I slowed my strokes and stopped pulling her hips into me to give her a breather. My hands now moved to caress all the naked skin within reach. Her back. Her thighs. Her butt.

I could feel where the moistness from her pussy had oozed down her legs and onto my thighs. Each slow thrust brought me closer to the conclusion that I wanted to add my own bodily fluids to hers, and I decided that it was time for the breather to end.

I bent at the waist to lay my chest against her back. My hands could now reach her pussy. With my cock sliding in and out of her, my fingers began to stimulate her clit. Amy's arousal began to build again, and I gradually pumped her faster and faster, my own orgasm edging closer as well.

Within a few moments, I was hammering her hard and fast as my fingers diddled her clit. She raised her chest above the stool, now resting on her elbows, her delectable breasts now swinging freely back and forth under her. My free hand moved to a nipple, still rock hard, and gently squeezed.

We had full body contact, thigh to thigh, chest to back, hands working her clit and stimulating her breasts. I was pumping hard now, my orgasm now only a few moments away.

Her orgasm started first, another shuddering series of moans beginning. Knowing she was in mid-orgasm, my own was ready to burst. As her orgasm slowed, that special feeling built inside me until my torso began to convulse in rhythmic pulses, my cock shooting cum into her with each pulse.

"Oh! You came in me!" This seemed to rebuild and extend her climax, and she clamped her pussy against my cock and eagerly pumped her pelvis into me in rhythm with my ejaculations. She moaned more animal sounds in her extended orgasm, which again began to subside as my ejaculation stopped and my thrusting slowed.

In a short while I was thrusting very slowly as we both caught our breath from cumming. Our intermingled juices oozed freely between her pussy and my cock. She relaxed her body and once again rested her breasts and head against the stool, a smile on her face, eyes still closed. I relaxed and rested with her, skin on skin, my cock still inside her, slowly getting softer and softer to recover from shooting her full of cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that was wonderful" she softly cooed.

"YOU were wonderful, and incredibly, amazingly sexy" I replied.

My cock soon shrank to its unaroused state, slipping out of her pussy, which now dripped with cum. I stretched up to kiss her on the neck, which brought out another smile from her.

"Are we going to finish this the way we talked about? I mean, finish like this, we're done, you slip away, and we meet again another time?" she asked.

I stopped to reconsider. That was our plan, but in real life it was hard to stop. I didn't want it to end.

Before I could answer, she said "I'm not sure I want to stop here tonight." A long pause, then "But, just thinking about tonight gave me an amazing rush when it actually started to happen. I almost think the frustration of stopping now would be worth it with the anticipation of next time. Talk about a mindfuck."

"I was thinking the same thing." I paused. "I don't really want to stop, but I think I can live with the frustration at least once and let that feed into next time. We don't have to make a habit of frustrating ourselves. Want to stick with the plan?"

She waited a bit before responding. "OK, I'm willing to be severely frustrated this time. In the interests of science or something."

I stood up, capturing the vision for the last time tonight. She was still on her knees, her upper torso peacefully resting on the stool. Her nightie was pulled up far enough to show the underside of her breasts, and her tiny panties remained at her knees, where I had left them. My cum still oozed from her dripping pussy.

I bent, kissed her again on the neck, and whispered into her ear "You are an amazing, sexy bundle of passion. Let's continue the mindfuck. At least until next time." I kissed her neck again, stepped back, and quickly gathered up my clothes and shoes. I then headed out her bedroom door, stopping in the hallway just long enough to pull on my pants. I finished dressing downstairs and slipped through the sliding glass door.

I was wondering whether we'd done the right thing as I drove home. The return trip done, I checked my IMs one last time. All of Amy's "cybersex" chat was captured there, but the last few I hadn't seen before. She had sent one last batch of IMs a few minutes after I left her house:

*oh

*my

*god

*that was AMAZING

*we really need to meet in person some day ;-)

*good night phantom lover