Phantom Menace Between the Scenes 1

Story Info
What happened between Queen Amidala & Jar Jar.
3.7k words
4.7
158k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by George Lucas and Lucasfilm, Ltd. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

* * * * *

Queen Amidala, disguised as one of her own handmaidens named Padme, knelt in front of R2-D2 wiping off the soot and grime it had collected while saving her starship from the Trade Federation ships which had attacked them. Jar Jar looked in the room.

"Hidoe!" Jar Jar called out.

Amidala startled at the intrusion and looked up at Jar Jar.

"Sorry, nomeanen to scare yousa." Jar Jar walked into the room looking at the young Naboo female in front of him.

She reminded him of another Naboo female he had watched secretly from the bushes next to a lake many seasons ago. She had placed a blanket on a secluded beach and a short time later, a Naboo male arrived. They tore eachother's clothes off and the sight of the naked female aroused Jar Jar in a way no Gungun female ever had. The female took the male’s erect member in her mouth and sucked up and down obviously pleasing the male. He watched as the male massaged her breasts and how the female moaned as he licked her nipples and then her loins with his tongue. Soon she started to thrash about and scream with pleasure. The male mounted her and guided his penis into her dark opening. Jar Jar could not tear his eyes away as he watched with fascination as the male thrust deep into the female until they both screamed with pleasure and lay still. At first, Jar Jar thought they had died, but then, they started to stir and got up, dressed and walked away.

Since that time, Jar Jar had explored the land areas near his watery home trying to get a glimpse of other Naboo females, but he never had a chance to witness another Naboo copulation ritual. His obsession with Naboo females and his clumsiness eventually led to his being outcast from his city, so he spent his lonely days wandering the swamps until today when by a strange twist of fate, he was now in the same room with a very attractive Naboo female.

"That's all right," Amidala answered.

"Mesa Ja Ja Binks."

"I'm Padme, I attend her Highness. You're a Gungan, aren't you?" Jar Jar nodded. "How did you end up here with us?"

"Me no know...mesa day starten pitty okeyday witda brisky morning munchen. Den boom....getten berry skeered, un grabbed dat Jedi, and before mesa knowen it...pow! Mesa here." He shrugged.

Amidala looked closer at Jar Jar. "Didn't you help the Jedi rescue us?"

Jar Jar realized that this Padme had thought he was part of the rescue team as opposed to being just a tag along.

"Thasa right, Jar Jar wasa there to help dat Jedi."

"That was very brave of you to help those you don't even know. I know that our people don't know much about eachother, but I can see that you come from a brave race."

Jar Jar took a step and winced at his pulled groin muscle which he had injured when his foot got hung up on railing of the walkway when the Jedi were rescuing the Queen. Amidala looked at him with concern.

"Are you injured?"

"Itsa nada nothing." Jar Jar grimaced as he took another step. "Mesa wonder why da guds invent pain."

Amidala, worried, stood up and took Jar Jar's hand and led him to a bench. Jar Jar was thrilled at the touch of her hand, his first contact with a Naboo female. Her skin was so soft and sensual that he felt a stirring in his loins.

"Lie down," Amidala ordered. "It's too bad we don't have a doctor on this ship. But I have some medical knowledge and may be able to provide some relief." The queen pushed Jar Jar back on the bench. “Now, show me where it hurts.”

Jar Jar pointed to his groin. “Me thinks itsa hurtin dere.”

“Let me see.”

Jar Jar hesitated because he was starting to form an erection being so close to his object of desire. Amidala misinterpreted his hesitation for shyness and embarrassment. She suddenly realized that they were alone like she’d never been before. All her life, she had attendants or bodyguards constantly at her side. Even when she was alone, there were visual surveillance devices and droids around her so that she would be kept safe. However, that robbed her of all her privacy. Over the past few years as her body blossomed, her hormones were making her have strange dreams and urges. At night in her bed, she would run her hands over her body and would delight in the sensations elicited when she touched her nipples and especially when she rubbed her clitoris. She had learned about the basic reproductive aspects of men and women from her science tutors, but that didn’t tell her why she felt the way she did. Though she was only fourteen years on Naboo, the years were long and she was of legal age in the Republic. Now the queen was alone with no attendants, no guards, no surveillance devices with a man, granted a Gungun man, but still a man and here was an opportunity to learn more about male anatomy first hand under the guise of providing medical care. This emboldened her to see how far she could go.

“You must let me see your injury so I can tend to it.”

“Mesa not sure…”

“I must see so I can help,” she ordered.

Jar Jar untied the waistband and slowly pulled his pants down. His erection sprang free from the confines of his trousers.

Amidala licked her lips as her heart beat wildly. The Gungun’s penis was about seven inches long and almost completely erect. It was a purplish color but unlike the picture of the male Naboo penis that she had seen in her biology text which was basically the same as that of humans, the penis in front of her had a knobby surface.

“I can see that you’ve been injured. The swelling and inflammation must be very painful.”

Jar Jar’s mind raced. This Naboo female thought that his erection was the problem. Maybe he could turn this to his advantage.

“Unfortunately,” she continued, “I’m not familiar with Gungun physiology. What must I do to help make the swelling go down?”

Jar Jar realized that she was either playing coy or was very naïve but either way he was going to play along.

“Mesa no knowin no medico tings, but dey’s pressure in dere wit wesa gotta get da goo out”

“If that is what needs to be done, I will try my best to help you after all you have done for me. What do I need to do first?”

“Wellen yousa milken da thingy dere wit yousa hand and get dat stuff out. Grabben it at da bottom and yousa gotta squeezen and moven it up and down.”

Amidala knelt next to the bench and reached out and gently touched Jar Jar’s stiff member. The skin was soft and warm. She lightly ran her fingers over the shaft. Jar Jar shuddered with pleasure.

“I’m sorry. I know that must be uncomfortable.”

“Thasa doin gud. Just keep doin what needs doin and mesa feel mooie bettah.”

Amidala continued to run her fingers lightly over his penis enjoying feeling its texture. She then lightly put one hand around the base and gently started to move her hand up and down the shaft.

“Squeezen da thingy harder and moven yousa hands faster.”

Amidala complied with his command. She felt her nipples harden and a tingling start at the juncture of her thighs as she continued ministering to Jar Jar’s needs. She knew she should stop but her curiosity and adolescent desires pushed her to continue this forbidden game.

Jar Jar lay back as he enjoyed the novel sensations of someone else giving him pleasure. From time to time he would utter a groan.

After stroking for a while, Amidala commented, “I’m afraid I’ve not been able to end your discomfort with my efforts. If anything, I’ve made things worse because your member is even more swollen than before. This manual therapy does not seem to having the desired effect. What else can I do?”

Having gotten this far, Jar Jar decided to push his luck. “Mesa tinken dat yousa can sucka out da whitey goo. But mesa can’t be asken yous for dat.”

“Its the least I can do for you.” Amidala grasped the base of Jar Jar’s penis and lowered her mouth over its bulbous engorged head to Jar Jar’s amazement. Jar Jar could not believe that she was actually going to take him in her mouth. She sucked gently on the tip and tasted a tiny amount of salty fluid that oozed from the opening. She looked excitedly up at Jar Jar.

“I think it’s starting to work.”

“Mesa tinks yousa maybe right. Yousa doin da gud ting for my.”

Amidala returned to ministering to the erection in front of her. She sucked lightly, running her tongue over the bottom of his penis enjoying its taste and texture. Jar Jar moaned with pleasure as she explored his rock hard erection with her mouth. She then sucked harder and harder while twirling her tongue over the head.

“Dasa gud. More harder.”

Amidala continued to bob her head up and down, taking more and more of Jar Jar’s penis into her mouth.

Jar Jar was in heaven as he felt Amidala take him deep into her mouth. He grabbed Amidala’s head trying to force himself deeper into her mouth. Amidala started to gag as his penis hit the back of her throat and almost stopped. But she realized if she relaxed, it didn’t bother her much at all. She then started sucking from the tip and worked her way down the shaft, taking more and more into her mouth and soon she was taking the whole length down her throat. She could taste more of the salty fluid coming from the hole at the tip of its now throbbing bulbous head. With her free hand, she cupped his… she thought back to her anatomy lessons, they were called testicles, feeling their texture and weight. They felt like heavy balls in a sac. Jar Jar felt a pressure building up and a tightening as Amidala continued to work on him.

“Almost dere, almost dere,” he encouraged her.

Jar Jar looked at this lovely Naboo female sucking on his throbbing erection, a few strands of hair now out of place on her perfect face. This was his dream come true and he couldn’t hold back any more. Amidala felt his balls tighten up as his penis seemed to swell even more.

“Oh, ah, ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Jar Jar screamed as he felt himself cum into the warmth of Amidala’s mouth, squirting over and over again in spasms of pleasure.

Amidala felt his penis jerk in her mouth as load after load of his hot seed shot into her mouth. She swallowed the salty gooey fluid as quickly as she could.

“Oyi, mooie-mooie good!” Jar Jar exclaimed.

Amidala let the softening penis slip from her mouth. She daintily licked some semen from the corner of her mouth.

“Do you feel better? It looks like this worked.”

“Oh, mooie bettah. Mesa mooie bettah.”

“I wasn’t sure what to do with the stuff that came out so I swallowed it. Will that harm me?”

“Yousa okay. Dat goo gud for yous female.”

“I’m glad to hear that. I expected something that caused you such discomfort to be bitter, but I found the taste surprisingly… pleasant.”

The queen was reluctant to end her exploration of this male Gungun. She pointed to his shrinking penis. “Is it back to its normal size?”

“No. Mesa no tink so.”

“Maybe I should see if I can suck more of the goo out.”

Before Jar Jar could protest, she bent over and took his semi-erect penis in her mouth. Jar Jar could not believe his eyes. As Amidala sucked on his sensitive member, it twitched to life and started to grow again. Amidala felt it grow in her mouth and redoubled her efforts and it grew even more quickly until it was fully erect again.

Amidala looked up at Jar Jar. “I must apologize. I seem to have caused your condition to return. Forgive me. Is there anything else that can be done?”

“Mesa only know one ting ta try, but mesa can no askin yousa to do dis.”

“Whatever it is, just let me try.”

“Yousa sure yousa wantin to do dis for my? Yousa might not be likin it.”

“It’s the least I can do for you. What do I do?”

“Alls females haven dis especial opening dat ifin mesa put dis into, it feels mooie better.”

“What opening?”

“Yousa hafta taken all da garment tings off so mesa can get yousa opening ready for helpin my.”

Jar Jar held his breath. He wasn’t sure how she would react to this.

“I hope this works,” she said simply.

She stood up next to Jar Jar and pulled her orange hooded top off over her head. Underneath, she had a matching colored bra covering her breasts. She untied the sash at her waist and pulled down her skirt and stepped out of it. She stood there in front of Jar Jar her orange underwear contrasting sharply against her pale skin. She had never undressed in front of a man before and she enjoyed watching Jar Jar’s obvious interest in her body. It gave her a strange feeling of power that she could have this kind of effect on a man. It also aroused her even more to have a man enjoying watching her as she undressed. She took off her bra, freeing her small perfectly shaped breasts. Her nipples, already erect by her aroused state, hardened even more as the cool air hit them. She then slowly pulled her panties over her hips and let them fall to the ground.

“Now what do I do?” the naked queen asked.

“Mesa got to gets yous right ready. Yousa hafta lie down.”

Jar Jar got up off the bench, his erection pointing straight out from his body. The queen lay on the vacated bench.

“If my hurtin yousa, let mesa knowin it.”

Jar Jar reached down with his hand and placed it on her breast. Amidala closed her eyes. Her skin was so soft. He squeezed lightly. He had never felt anything so soft and sensuous in his life. He continued to massage her breast, and started to rub her nipple between his fingers. Such an odd hardness in the middle of her soft breast Jar Jar thought. He flicked his long tongue over her nipples enjoying their texture.

“Mmmm. What are you doing up there? Aren’t you supposed to be getting my opening prepared?”

“Mesa just adjustin da nobbies here to get yous ready down dere. Mesa gettin down dere soon.”

Jar Jar continued to work over one breast then the other until both nipples were completely erect. Amidala felt a tingling in her nipples which seemed to spread and add to the fire she felt in her loins. She had never felt so aroused before. Jar Jar let his hands roam down her smooth flat tummy and playfully licked her navel. He continued to make his way down her body and nuzzled her pubic hair. The queen shifted slightly and spread her legs to give Jar Jar better access. He ran his hands up and down her creamy white thighs, enjoying their softness. Her opening was already wet with her fluids which were dripping down the insides of her thighs. Jar Jar moved his face close to her glistening slit, inhaling her musky scent. She held her breath as Jar Jar explored her most intimate areas, unsure of what he would do. Still a tiny part of her felt that she should stop, but her lustful curiosity and raging hormones got the better of her as she spread her thighs even more. Jar Jar tentatively stuck out his tongue and started to lick along her slit. Amidala shuddered with the new sensations he was creating.

Jar Jar looked up. “Yousa be hurtin?”

Amidala opened her eyes and looked down at Jar Jar waiting between her legs.

“No, I’m fine. Just keep doing what you have to do.” She looked down at his erection. “It looks like you really need to get that swelling down so keep going.”

Jar Jar started licking again, up and down her slit. His long tongue probed her, moving along into crevasses and over a little knob at the top. He found her more responsive when he worked his tongue over the little knob. He would flick it lightly and then would slowly run the entire length of his long tongue over it, then play with it with the tip of his tongue. He felt a tingling coming from her clitoris as he continued to stimulate it. Amidala was awash with waves of pleasure that started at her clitoris and radiated through her pelvis. She could feel a rising tide of pleasure rising inside of her, growing and building. She had no idea of where it would end, but the sensations were heavenly. As Jar Jar continued to work her with his tongue, he reached up with his hands and massaged her breasts, pinching the nipples. The combination of his probing tongue and the sensations from her nipples put her over the edge and the waves of her orgasm rushed through her body.

“Oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, oh , nggggggggggggggg!” she moaned incoherently as she came, grabbing the back of Jar Jar’s head and grinding her hips into his face. He continued to work her clitoris and nipples until the last waves of her orgasm washed over her.

Her breathing slowed as she came down from her heights of ecstasy and she opened her eyes.

“What was that?” she asked.

“Mesa thinks dat da sign yousa ready my tink.”

“Ah yes, your preparations almost made me forget. We still have to treat you.” She opened her thighs as she looked at Jar Jar’s swollen penis. “It looks even worse than before. I think I’m ready to minister to your needs.”

Jar Jar knelt between her pale soft thighs and leaned forward placing the tip of his penis between the velvety lips guarding the entrance to her womanhood. He slid easily in, until he met some resistance and stopped. The feeling of his male hardness at her entrance made her want more.

“Push it in further,” she urged him.

She was so aroused and wet that he had little problem sliding his bulbous head past the hymen into her vagina. He then slid out part way and pushed slowly back in, back and forth until he had his penis completely buried in her tight virginal opening. She was so wet and tight and hot, it felt like his member was in a velvet vise, holding him inside of her. After the initial discomfort when he penetrated her chaste tunnel, the queen relished the feeling of being filled by this hot stiff shaft of flesh. It was like a missing piece had been fit back into place, filling a void and making her feel whole. Jar Jar withdrew until his shaft was almost completely out, then slowly eased it back in. Slowly he increased the tempo, each time pulling out so that she could feel the whole length of his penis sliding in and out of her dripping hole. As he increased the pace, the knobby surface of the Gungun penis stimulated her further. Jar Jar continued to hammer her tight opening, his balls slapping her bottom. The queen started to feel waves of pleasure building again, but this time it was deeper and in tempo with the thrusting penis deep inside of her. She had never felt such sensations and wondered how she had lived so long deprived of such pleasure. Jar Jar looked down on Amidala’s face, eyes tightly closed her mouth open and gasping with pleasure. He used his long tongue to alternatively flick her nipples. This sent shocks of electricity down to her pulsing vaginal walls. As Jar Jar pounded his penis into her deepest recesses the sensation overwhelmed her and pushed her higher and higher until her body was wracked with her thunderous orgasm.

“Oh, ah ah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed as she came.

As Amidala thrashed about with her orgasm, her face drawn back in ecstasy, Jar Jar felt the pressure building again in his balls and couldn’t hold back anymore. He drove his erection harder and deeper into her tight lubricated opening and grunted as he erupted deep inside of her. He spurted and spurted until it overflowed and came leaking out of her and dripped onto the bench below.

Spent with his efforts, he collapsed on top of Amidala. She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Jar Jar’s shrinking penis slipped out of her gaping dripping hole.

“Are you ok?” she asked Jar Jar.

Jar Jar lifted himself off of the naked queen and looked down at her beautiful body.

“Oyi, mooie-mooie, I luv yous. Yousa da best.”

Amidala followed his gaze down and looked at his much smaller member. “I think it looks better now.”

“Yousa right. Mesa mooie bettah tanks to yous.”

Jar Jar sat at the end of the bench next to her legs as the queen raised herself up on one elbow.

12