Phantom Menace Between the Scenes 4

Story Info
Amidala uses an innovative approach to Gungan diplomacy
2k words
4.71
105.4k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by George Lucas and Lucasfilm, Ltd. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

Gungan Diplomacy

The Gunguns had gathered in the swamp. Boss Nass stood on a tree as Queen Amidala, Jar Jar, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and the rest of the Queen’s party approached. He thought the Queen looked abnormally pale with her white makeup. The females behind the Queen were much more to his liking, especially the one with the leather vest.

Boss Nass called out to them, “Jar Jar, yousa payen dis time. Who's da uss-en others??”

The decoy Queen stepped forward.

“I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo...I come before you in peace.”

“Naboo biggen. Yousa bringen da Mackineeks... Dya busten uss-en omm. Yousa all bombad. Yousa all die'n, mesa tink.”

Captain Panaka and half a dozen guards looked around nervously. The Gungan troops lowered their long power poles. The Jedi stayed relaxed. Anakin watched everything with great interest.

“We wish to form an alliance,” the fake Queen continued.

Suddenly Padme stepped forward. She sensed that things were not going their way and felt another approach was needed.

“Your Honor…” she started to say.

“Whosa dis?” asked Boss Nass. He raised his eyes at this attractive female. This one was much nicer. Much much nicer.

“ I am Queen Amidala.” She pointed to the “Queen”. “This is my decoy...my protection...my loyal bodyguard.”

Anakin was stunned. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon gave each other a knowing look.

The Queen continued. “I am sorry for my deception, but under the circumstances it has become necessary to protect myself. Although we do not always agree, Your Honor, our two great societies have always lived in peace...until now. The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. You are in hiding, my people are in camps. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever...I ask you to help us...no, I beg you to help us.”

Amidala dropped to her knees.

“We are your humble servants… our fate is in your hands.”

During their trip back from Coruscant, the Queen had spent much time with Jar Jar, learning as much as she could about the Gungun male anatomy and she also picked up a great deal of information about Gungun culture. The Gungun society was completely male dominated and they could not conceive of a woman leader. Amidala realized that her being queen would have a negative impact on establishing a relationship between the two peoples. However, as she analyzed the situation, she came up with alternative approaches should normal diplomatic initiatives fail. During her sessions with Jar Jar, she also discovered that a female getting on her knees was a sign of submission. And claiming to be a servant was an indication of a willingness to do anything to please the male. She would now see how well her back up plan was going to work. Behind her, Captain Panaka, the Jedi and the rest of the Queen’s group had also dropped to their knees. Boss Nass saw Jar Jar wink and began to laugh. He was going to have some major fun.

“Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans.. Mesa like dis. Maybe wesa bein friends.”

Amidala smiled. Things were moving in the right direction. Boss Nass descended from the tree and walked up to the Queen. He held his hand out to her. She grabbed it as he helped her up.

“Yousa come with my. Wesa needen to have meetin in private.”

“As you wish,” the Queen answered.

Captain Panaka walked up. “I insist someone be with you, your Highness.”

“I will be fine. How else can we learn to trust each other? We as leaders must set an example for our peoples.”

Boss Nass led the Queen into an enclosed chamber and sealed the opening behind them. The chamber was sparsely furnished with a table at one end of the room and odd pieces of art decorating the walls. The walls of the room emitted a low bluish light. Amidala turned and looked up at Boss Nass.

“Howsa yousa and wesa doin dis alliance?” Boss Nass decided to let Amidala make the first move.

Amidala knelt directly in front of Boss Nass.

“Our fate is in your hands.”

She looked directly in front of her and noted she was facing his crotch.

“Yousa wantin what from da Gungans?”

The Queen could see the front of Boss Nass’s garment tenting up from his erection.

“Well, it is obvious that you have a large military unit which you can use,” the Queen answered. “I believe that I can help you prepare it for action.”

She reached under his garment and pulled out his semi-rigid penis. It was green, about nine inches long and almost as thick as her wrist. It had a knobby textured surface. Using her tongue, she ran it from the tip to the base, exploring every ridge and hollow. She stretched her mouth over the large bulbous head and grasped the shaft with both hands, moving them up and down as she sucked. Her ministrations caused the tumescent organ to grow until it was completely erect. Amidala could feel heat grow in her loins as she became aroused. She bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more of the erect green rod in her mouth. With one hand, she gently massaged his huge testicles, each the size of an orange.

Boss Nass put his hands on her head and thrust his erect member down her throat. The Naboo Queen was quite talented and he was amazed how erotic her tongue and mouth felt. Having a Naboo female giving him pleasure with her mouth was much different than he expected. He also found himself enjoying the view of the Naboo Queen kneeling in front of him with his penis in her mouth. It made him stiffer and more erect than he had been in a long time.

The Queen stopped sucking and held his much larger erection in both hands.

“Once your unit is ready for action, you must find the proper location to place your unit.”

Amidala stood and pushed her pants and panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her skin was so pale and white, almost like the underbelly of a fish which was the most erotic part of any creature. She turned around and leaned forward, supporting herself with one hand on the table. Boss Nass stared at the soft pale bottom in front of him split by a dark moistened cleft. With her other hand, she pulled at Nass' erection.

"Now that your unit is ready for action, you must position it carefully..." She guided the head toward her wet opening. "And once you find an opening, you must drive your unit through it."

Boss Nass was more than happy to comply. As the young Queen rubbed the head of his penis up and down the slippery crack, he grabbed her hips and thrust hard, impaling her with his throbbing member.

"Mmm, yes. Keep pushing hard into the opening until your unit is deep inside. You may have to withdraw somewhat and then thrust forward again and again to penetrate as deep as you can."

Her voice wavered as Boss Nass bucked inside of her, pushing his enormous rod deeper and deeper until it was buried completely inside her most intimate place. His heavy balls slapped against her bottom in time with his thrusts. Her tight hot vaginal walls squeezed his rigid organ in a slippery embrace unlike any he had experienced before. Boss Nass slid one hand up under her shirt along her stomach up to her hanging breasts. He enjoyed the feeling of her warm soft skin, so unlike the clammy moist skin of his people. He cupped her breast in his hand, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He was beginning to understand why Jar Jar had had such a fixation on Naboo females.

Amidala gasped as electrical shocks ran from her erect nipple down to the pressure building in her loins. This was the largest penis she had ever had inside of her and it was quickly stimulating her to an intense state of arousal. Her universe contracted to focus on the jutting member pushing deeper and deeper inside of her, her whole body one huge erogenous nerve. From this center of flesh, waves of pleasure spread throughout her body, synchronized to the rhythmic pounding in her body. Her eyes were shut tightly as were her fists, her breath coming rapidly as she had the ride of her life. The pleasure built up higher and higher until she felt like she was floating on a cloud of pleasure.

Boss Nass started to drool copiously which was his habit whenever he was excited and he was very excited by this point. Here he was, reaming the young nubile Queen of the Naboo, at her request. He continued to thrust deeply into the Queen’s tight opening, his saliva dripping onto her bottom, mixing with her juices. He was so aroused by this situation that he all too quickly felt the familiar pressure building in his groin as he manhandled the Queen’s breasts and nipples.

Amidala felt the head of his penis swell as he approached his orgasm and that put enough extra pressure on her g-spot to push her over the edge.

“Uh, uh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” the Queen moaned as her body spasmed with the intensity of her orgasm.

The site of the Queen writhing around with her orgasm and the clenching of her vagina around his penis sent Boss Nass into his own orgasm and he thrust mightily as he shot out wad after wad of semen deep into her tight tunnel. He kept pumping as he emptied his load filling her. He had not ejaculated so much in a long long time and it overflowed out of her slippery opening and down her thighs. He collapsed on top of the Queen, pinning her to the table.

Amidala was the first to recover. She felt Boss Nass shrinking but his penis was still sizable inside her vagina.

"After your unit has completed its mission , you may have to withdraw your now smaller unit and take time to recover so that it will be ready to be thrust into position again."

Boss Nass raised himself up off of the Queen and looked down as his now flaccid penis slipped out of her. A gob of semen spilled out of her opening and oozed down her thigh.

"Mesa tinken wesa doin dis kinda planning meybee every day."

"If it is your wish, it would be my pleasure for us to meet to discuss strategy as often as you like."

They straightened up and returned to the Queen’s group. Captain Panaka noted that the Queen looked quite flushed and was walking somewhat stiffly.

“Your Highness, are you feeling well?” the concerned Captain asked.

“I’m fine,” the young Queen answered as she held her legs tightly together to prevent more semen from leaking out of her. She was afraid someone would notice the wet stain already on the crotch of her pants and did not want it to grow any further. “Our meeting has definitely brought us closer together, but there are many hard issues we will need to work on that only I am in a position to deal with. I will be meeting privately with Boss Nass to further explore these issues on a daily basis.” She turned to Boss Nass and held out her hand. “It was a pleasure meeting you today, Boss Nass.”

Boss Nass took her hand in his and squeezed it. “Dey pleasure all mine, Naboo Queen. Mesa seein yousa next day den.”

Boss Nass went to find Jar Jar after leaving Amidala with the Jedi and her generals to discuss the battle plan. He found him and put his arm around Jar Jar.

"Yousa doen grand. Jar Jar bringen da Naboo together."

"Oh, no, no, no..." Jar Jar replied.

"So, wesa maken yousa Bombad General."

"General??! Oh, no..." Jar Jar's eyes rolled back, his tongue flopped out and he fainted.

Boss Nass leaned over Jar Jar.

"Da Naboo Queen maken mesa feel mooie grand. Dat Naboo Queen fine. Maybee yousa and mesa doin her majesty at da same time since yousa now General."

At that, Jar Jar jumped up and clapped Boss Nass on the back.

“Yousa da best Boss!”