Phantom Of The Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monsieur Phantom?"

I looked at the bed and saw had done nothing more than roll onto her stomach and raise her legs, her ankles crossed in the air. I said nothing as I began buttoning my black undershirt.

"I've never had such an amazing lover," she said aloud.

I smirked and began buttoning my vest, then. The French woman got up and grabbed my hands as I buttoned the final button on my vest.

"Please, Monsieur. I have to see you again. What is your name?" she asked, her naked form contrasting with my fully clothed one.

I smiled and took her chin into my hand, holding her head up to look into her eyes. Leaning forwards, I kissed her with all the energy I had left. We parted, breathlessly, and I smirked at her, letting my fingertips brush down her stomach.

"I told you, Mademoiselle, I'm the Phantom Of The Masquerade." I said, before slipping out of the door.

12