Pharaoh Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stony and I were sitting there, holding hands. She squeezed mine tighter and tighter. The girl has a fine grip. She was breathing heavy again and her breasts were rising and falling under her blouse. Her nipples dented it. She was into it.

"So I took off her skirt and blouse, her panties and bra. I was kissing her, just gently, not rushing. I touched her tits, kissed her nipples and her mouth, letting her have time to get used to it. We made Henry sit away from us, told him his cum couldn't get on us, couldn't get near us, or it would be a sin. He smiles, promises to be a good boy. So then I put her on the bed and ate her pussy. I didn't even put my fingers inside her, just licked and sucked her clit and the lips till she came."

"Oh my God. Oh sweet Frederick," said Stony.

"She was delicious. And came for me so nice, made those soft sexy noises of girl cumming."

By now my boner is like to shred my jeans. I ask, "You were still in your clothes?" Wanting to get the visual right for a potential later use.

"Yeah. I didn't want to strip cause it would have put pressure on her. When she came it was so sweet and rough. Girly and sexy, you know? Her cunt is gorgeous. I caught a quick glimpse of it on White Girl day, when they all started stripping. But, my God, nothing like this. And she looked so happy, so pure. You know, a girl like that probably never even touched herself."

Bri slowed down. Stony looked like she'd been hypnotized. But Bri had to finish it.

"I knew I had to leave, thinking I'd go home and twiddle my little captain, cause by then I was gonna explode. Henry asks us if we can swap positions, wants Moe's mouth on my pussy, but I stopped it. I knew she wasn't ready. Henry had cum all over his hand and just the sight of it was freaking the poor girl out. So I kissed her again and told them I was going. I asked was she OK and she said yeah, and she thanked me and said she liked it. Then she turned to him and told him to go wash off, that she couldn't go near it. He went in the bathroom and it was time for me to escape. Moe surprised me. She jumped off the bed and followed me naked to the door. This time we had our best kiss, a really nice kiss. I ran my finger along her slit once more. And I left."

Briana stopped. I think her eyes might have misted up, but she got her entire story out. She let out a big whoosh of air.

We sat, everyone quiet. Stony was practically panting. She managed to say, "I think we better go now." I jumped up, my own dick like the mighty oak, but wondering was Henry's better?

Bri was crying as she turned to Stony, "You hate me now, don't you?"

"God no!" and she hugged Bri and kissed her cheek. Stony wiped away Bri's tears, smoothed her hair. "God no, I could never hate you Bri!" she repeated, "it's just very confusing. I don't know what to think..."

Stony held her then and stood on tip toes to kiss her lover.

Finally Stony giggled and said, "You know it is hot, my God so hot. It was getting to me. If she had ever gone down on you too I would have...," and broken it off with another giggle. She went on, "I remember Moe'Neyah, smoking tits, lovely face, beautiful." She paused, looked to be calculating in her head, doing some strange kind of female math. "You know what? Good for you. And good for her too. And we're good too Bri, we really are. I'll always love you."

"Oh God thank you. I so love you too."

The girls gave another warm embrace and kiss. I kissed Bri's cheek and we left.

12