Pharmacy Keys Ch. 1-2

Story Info
Bitchy rich girl gets her comeuppance.
1.4k words
3.96
86.5k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyn
Wyn
11 Followers

. . Chapter I . .

The rich girl shifted in her hospital bed, uncomfortable and more than slightly irritated. This bronchitis was driving her nuts. All the IV medication was making her bladder feel like an over-sized water balloon and every time she coughed, a little urine would trickle down her well-toned thighs and onto the bed sheets. I'm rich, she thought, I shouldn't have to endure bed-pans and I will NOT accept wet bed sheets. Daddy pays more money to this damned hospital than it's worth, so I'll get his money's worth, she thought defiantly. Sitting up in bed, she grimaced at the cooling wet spot beneath her dampened thighs.

She glared at the night nurse with steely gray eyes. They'd always been her best asset, but now they were just plain cruel. She waited until she knew that the nurse had gotten off her feet and snatched up the call button, pressing it repeatedly. Nurse FairHaven rushed in the room, her eyes filled with concern. "What is it, sweetie? Are you alright? Not having trouble breathing, are you??" she queried with a flushed face. Gwendolyn plastered a sickeningly sweet smile on her contemptuous face and said, "No, I'm not alright, you menial, middle-classed wench! I'm sick and tired of pissing myself every time I cough and with bronchitis, when am I NOT coughing?! My bed sheets are soaked!"

Nurse FairHaven smiled and nodded, assuring her that the interns would be by within five minutes to change her bed clothes. As she turned to leave, Gwendolyn threw her water cup at her, hitting her in the back. Stunned, Nurse FairHaven spun around and bit her tongue to curb her anger. "What is the matter, Ms. Attager? I told you that the orderlies will take care of you in moments." Gwen's eyes narrowed to slivers as she hissed through perfect teeth, "I don't want to be taken care of in moments! I want clean sheets, NOW! My father pays your salary and I can have them snubbed with the snap of my fingers! YOU put clean bed clothes on my bed immediately or I'll call my father!"

Gwendolyn's pretty (but not pretty enough to make prom queen without Daddy's help) face was contorted with the anger of a spoiled child. Her silky hair, mussed from being bed ridden for over a week, was still a sight to make you want to bury your face in it and inhale deeply. Nurse FairHaven winced and hid her desire to do that very thing as she glared over the girl in hot rage. "Alright, miss," Imogen replied, "Please get up and I'll take care of it."

The girl's anger was replaced with a face of smug satisfaction as she leapt out of the bed for the wench to carry out her demands. She smiled arrogantly as the nurse pulled off the fitted sheet, placing it in the soiled sheets hamper. Gwendolyn looked her over, thinking to herself, She can't be more than 22. I wonder how she stays in such good shape... She's very muscular. Quite attractive to the unbiased eye, really. Wait a minute... Why the hell do I care?? She's a nobody and I shouldn't feel any kindness toward her! Imogene smiled as pleasantly as she could as she fluffed the pillows, just to be sarcastic. Gwendolyn slid back into bed and picked up a magazine, ignoring Imogene completely.

Not even a 'thank you', eh? Well, we'll see, little girl.. We'll see. This night's shift is far from over and I'm SURE you'll have Me running in circles for you like some pathetic lackey. Just wait; I won't stand for it.... Just wait and see, Imogene thought. She smiled and stepped out of the room, closing the door as quietly as possible. Nurse FairHaven met up with the head orderly in the hallway on her way back to the nurse's station. "We've got a stinker in room 202, Jimmy", she whispered under her breath, "Leave her to Me, got it? Tell the others, now." Jimmy nodded and smiled, knowing Imogene well enough than to disagree with Her.

Back in her room, Gwendolyn threw the magazine at the closed door. How dare she close it? All the nurses knew she liked to see whatever was going on outside, why didn't the night shift know? Or did she know and just do this to piss her off? Too lazy to get out of bed, she decided she'd wait and make her leave it open when she called her in again to change her sheets. She had a surprise for Nurse Imogene FairHaven... A big one and she was fairly sure this would really get her angry. All her life, she'd made it a point to let everyone know just how much better she was than them. Why should she stop now, especially when it was so much fun?

. . Chapter II . .

Nurse FairHaven sat at her desk, rifling through papers, and still unable to get her own plans out of her mind. She chuckled to herself, having already gathered the supplies and stashed them in her desk drawer. Unbeknownst to most patients in the hospital, she was head nurse and that came in handy with fiesty ones like Gwendolyn Attager. Oh, My lovely Gwendolyn, do I have plans for you... Do I ever! About an hour later.... She filed her papers and in finishing check-ups on a few other patients, wandered back to the station. She smiled softly to herself as 202 blinked on and off repeatedly. She stood there and waited for a few minutes before stooping over to gather her supplies in a bag. A little waiting would do the little bitch some good.

Gwendolyn sat in her slightly dampened bed and gritted her teeth with anger... Why was she making her wait? She hated waiting! She pressed the button furiously and debated getting up as the door swung open silently. Nurse FairHaven stood there in all her glory, a bag on her right arm. She smiled pleasantly to Gwendolyn and said, "You paged, miss?"

"You're damn right I paged, you ass! I've been waiting for 5 minutes and my bed sheets are wet again! Change them," Gwendolyn screamed.

"But, miss... The orderlies haven't been by to check on you? It's been about an hour!"

"No, they haven't!! So, get your ass over here and clean up my mess!"

Imogene smiled and walked over to her, pausing a minute to check her IV. "Well, I've got a question for you," Nurse FairHaven said.

"What is it? Hurry up, my behind is getting cold!"

"When was the last time you defecated? That means, when was the last time you... ahh.. took a poopie," Imogene said through a grin as she closed the door and locked it.

"What does THAT matter?? I think it was yesterday afternoon... I'm getting up so you can fix this.."

Imogene shoved her down flat to the bed, "No, you're not. I've got something to do first." Gwendolyn was stunned and lay there quietly as the beautiful nurse reached into her bag. Imogene smiled as she brought out wrist and ankle restraints and fastened the girl to the bed on her back.. Fear filled Gwendolyn's eyes as she began to cry. She didn't want to be tied down; it just wasn't right! "Now, there! Don't cry, pretty baby girl... Don't cry. There'll be plenty time for that later on," the nurse smiled quite happily.

Gwen stared up at Imogene, her reddened, tear-filled eyes overtaken by indignation, "Just who do you think you are!? Don't you know who I am?? Remove these restraints!" Imogene watched the girl toss and scream, wasting her precious energy so uselessly. She bent down as Gwen had settled for a bit, just close enough for the girl to hear her clearly, and her soft, silken voice whispered, "The room is sound proof, hence the need for the call button and, it's quite silly to pull at your restraints so, for I will not remove them until I see fit."

The nurse straightened and smiled brightly, seeing the horrified look wash over the reddened face of the girl. She rummaged a bit in her bag, talking to Gwen idly, "You see, it's hospital procedure.. If you haven't been 'regular' within the past 24 hours, we're required to fix that. Now, normally we'd give you a simple laxative, but I have decided that you need something a bit more effective and fast acting. As head nurse, I have that right."

Wyn
Wyn
11 Followers