PharmaMind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need my new obedience to do this - I was just following my rule. I tugged down Richard's trousers to make his cock easier to access. I started to lead him towards the sofa, but he took my hand and, obviously knowing what was on my mind, led me through a door to the bedroom, where he lay down on the bed. I immediately got on top of him. He was already hard from being sucked before, so I just pushed aside my thong and started pushing down onto him, but he stopped me: "Wait, Sarah, do it properly. Strip me. And yourself." I immediately, unquestioningly started unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it over his shoulders and pulling his socks and boxers off. There was no elegance or teasing either as I pulled the thong down and unhooked my bra and threw it aside, freeing my tits. A smile spread over Richard's face - my tits had that effect on people. "Niiice," he said, and reached up to play with them. I noticed two more changes then - as he complimented me I was filled with a warm, pleasant glow, that reached down to my pussy which started to drip. The second change exacerbated this; as soon as his hands found my boobs, I realised that they were several times more sensitive than before and oh shit especially my nipples seemed to have a direct line to my pussy. Wow, that felt really good. Mmm.

But my clothes were off as I'd been told, and now was the time. My pussy dripped wetness onto his cock as I lined up my entrance. The moment - waiting on that brink - was exquisite. I hovered above him for a perfect second and then, and then... ohhhhhaaaauhahhhh. Yes. Yum. The pleasure was indescribable but more than that, the rightness was indescribable. I knew it wasn't natural, I knew he'd forced me to feel this way, to feel like his dick belonged in my pussy, but it just did and it was there and oh fuck shit christ it was even righter to move against it. This was like... like coming home on a cold day and flopping into your squishiest armchair, orrr snuggling up under an old blanket and watching your favourite film. But with mmmph orgasmic-level pleasure thrown in extra.

On some level, even as I bucked and squealed in delight, I knew this was wrong. But I never contemplated, not even for a second, trying to resist. I was... happy. Undeniably, incalculably happy, happier than I ever had been as I rode this relative stranger, with a look of devoted bliss on my face. This was me, now - Richard's devoted sex-slave - and it was true as thoroughly as if I'd been this way forever. I sighed with happiness and continued to fuck.

It took a while before I realised the next change. I'd been lovingly impaling and re-impaling myself on Richard's (extremely good) prick when it happened. I'm no blushing virgin; I've had sex with plenty of guys and know what gets me off, and riding cowgirl-position with one hand on my clit and a man pinching my nipples was one of the best ways, and that was exactly what was happening right now. And fuck me did it feel good, oh so good, better than any sex or anything I've ever felt before good. Wave upon wave of boiling pleasure radiated from my pussy, clit and nipples, filling me up and reducing me to incoherent screaming and jerking. But no orgasm came, no boiling over, no tipping of the balance, to fall joyously down the hill of bliss.

After long minutes on the very brink, I realised it. Slowing my pace enough to speak, I asked, "Wha- what's happening?"

Richard grinned with an almost evil twinkle in his eye. "You finally noticed! Well, you can't come."

"What!?" I shrieked.

"Well, not until I let you. You won't be able to orgasm without my permission any more."

"P-please!" I begged, "let me! Let me come, I need it," whining the word "need" with heartfelt sincerity.

"Not yet," he said, "you have to do something first."

"Any-anything!" I gasped, speeding up again, rubbing my clit even ahh harder, in denial about the power he had over me.

"What I want," he said, ooohhhh squeezing my nipples deliciously as he did, "is for you to admit it."

"Admit what?"

"Admit that you're my slave and you love it. And describe it."

"OK," I panted, "I'll try. I am your slave," I started, "I have to obey everything you say. I — oh god — love having your cock in me, it feels fuck! like nothing I've ever felt before, fucking you is, is, eeeeeeshittingfuck is the best thing. I'm god, fuck, let me cum so happy this happened to me, I just, fuck, I love it, just, please please let me cum, oh god I can't TAKE it pleeaase!" The last part tumbled from my mouth in a rush as my pace increased in anticipation, knowing that any second he would acquiesce, grant me release, and after those words, all that could be heard was the wet, frantic sounds of my sopping cunt desperately swallowing and disgorging his swollen dick.

And then — and then it happened.

"You—nngh—you may come," he grunted, and no sooner had the words left his mouth than it hit me, the pleasure that had been boiling and boiling inside me erupted, flashing to steam throughout my entire body, concentrated with white heat on my sex. As orgasms go, it was almost quiet: I gave a single, loud cry as it started, but then it overtook my ability to vocalise, paralysed my throat as I was wracked by violent yet utterly blissful convulsions. I was dimly aware that Richard was coming as well, filling me with white fire to fuel yet more pleasure, yet more spasms of beautiful agony which rippled through me, wringing me out like rag soaked in ecstasy, each squeeze extracting yet more drops of rapture. It seemed to continue forever, until — oh, oh — until, finally, my eyes, squeezed tightly shut, opened again, my fingers, balled into fists, unclenched, my legs, tensed completely, relaxed.

I fell, as if in a stupor, to lie next to Richard. I closed my eyes and cuddled him from behind, wriggling closer, pushing my tits into his back. I was happy. I was his slave and I was happy.

And I always, always fucked on the first date.

12