Pheobe Sex Pot

Story Info
A woman in her 30's in love with a young male prostitute.
946 words
3.81
8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe Sex-pot. How to water a peculiar Parisian flower.

*****

Bonjour je me apelle Phoebe. I live in Paris, I am a fashion designer and I'm 34 years old. I'm not married, I don't have a boyfriend. I live alone with my cat, Ginger. I paint, smoke ganja and have lots of money. I'm a rich daughter of an ambassador, so I've enjoyed many pleasures. One pleasure, however I seek most. That is, I am a sex pot.

I go to parties, not the rich type, all the time. I like to go down into the city to hear good music, drink, find weed and prostitutes. I hook up with girls at the strip club sometimes. Because I like the excitement.

I get turned around sometimes end up hitting every spot along my night travels with girls in my limo. We all go down on each other and when the sun comes up, my drives drops them off and I go home. I figured if one of them liked me enough she'd stay but none did.

One day I was out on the street smoking a cigarette. I was at a small gallery showing, a young painter was showing some of his work. Matisse, He was 25 by the look of him, tall and unbelievably handsome. His art was as wild as he was. I saw him smoking weed and asked if I could join. We hit it off right away. Matisse told me he has seen me before on my nightly travels. He asked me if I'd like to stay after the show for a drink and I said yes.

As the crowd dwindled there was only the two of us left, I bought a top shelf bottle and we drank it to ourselves . I told him I was going to get my driver and he will drop him off anywhere he'd like to go. We were in the car and he says "Take me to your place." I told him no one comes to my place that isn't sleeping with me. He caresses my cheek and kisses me and responds "I will be of no exception." That was enough confirmation for me. We fuck in my limo and then again in my bed. He was the best lover I'd ever had.

Matisse sparks a cigarette and stands naked at my balcony his body is beautiful in the moonlight. I just stared at him, waiting for him to run away but instead he stays to watch the sun come up with me. Cuddling me. I asked him if he had ever been with an older woman before, he laughs and says every other night.

Matisse lives with his friend down at the art gallery and is a call boy for older women. Immediately my mind flashed back to a time I've seen him on the street. I jumped and sat up in bed. He smiled and said "Do you remember me now?" I remembered that a year ago he came up to me and asked if i was going into this sex club not too far from the gallery. I was so high that I didn't realize he was coming on to me.

"So is this a trap!?" I said pulling the covers away.

"Are you going to pull out a knife and rob me for the money you earned, doing me last night?!" my words were cutting and he quickly mounted me pinning ny wrist down to the mattress.

"Not unless you want me to." He looked at me seriously and I struggled but he is stronger than me. He kissed me and we made love again.

"I'm only here because I know what you are Phoebe and I know you have what I want." He says as he fucks me.

I'm sighing as he pulls back and forth inside of me. "You don't have to pay me." *he turns me over and is riding me from behind.

"Just call me whenever you want to be rubbed the right way." He inhales and follows with *one deep thrust* "I'm all for you Phoebe, I'll do anything to please you."

*Thrust. Thrust, thrust we climax in unison*

He pulls out and are both out of breath. We've made love 4 times since last night. Any reveal how seduced he's got me is surely to be my undoing. Matisse gives me an endearing look as he gets up to gather his things, he says he must go. "Forgive me Phoebe, I have bills due and an appointment with a woman later." he says apologetically and gets dressed. My heart is beating softly although my voice is curt. I feel a sweet attachment for him, sweet like a single teardrop.

"Well at least let me give you something". I go into dresser and pull out $6k euros. I give it to him in an envelope.

Matisse looks at it and says "You don't believe me but I don't want

this." and attempts to hand it back to me. I push his hand away and he accepts it "I'll be back for more of you Phoebe." I shake my head give him a kiss and push him out the door. His hair still ruffled, shirt unbuttoned and eyes locked on me. "I have all the you need and nothing you need to pay for." I close the door.

Matisse slides a business card underneath the crack. It has his number on it. "I'll be waiting to hear from you" he says as he walks down the hall. I slide down my back door, sit on the floor and pick up the card. I'm seeing a male prostitute.