Phfinaesque Fairy Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phfina
phfina
18 Followers

"Well ... did you really cum that quickly?"

"Oh, my ... God!"

"Well, did you?"

"GOD!"

"You're so cute when you blush like that."

"Jesus!"

"Teehehe."

"Oh, for God's sake!"

"Well, did you?"

"Well, yeah. Jesus!"

"Wow."

"'Wow'? 'Wow' what? What's the big deal? It's just, you know, a girl, you know ... doing ... God ... 'it'!"

"... and cumming in seconds."

"Yeah, not like I'm counting or anything, for God's sake!"

"Amazing!"

"Why?"

"You are amazing."

"Jesus, Saga, what's with the big eyes?"

"Well, ... it just that it doesn't work that way for every girl, okay? That's all."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"You mean ..."

"Cute blush."

"GOD!"

"You can ask me anything, `phfina, you know that."

"Yeah, thanks."

"So ...?"

"So ... well, ... never mind."

"'Never mind'?"

"Yes, never mind, just drop it, okay?"

"Okay ..."

"Oh, for crying out loud!"

"So, ask your question, Miss Prude."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, ... ask!"

"Uh ... okay. Jeez, Saga, sometimes I swear!"

"You're not asking ..."

"Stop with the singing, already!"

"When you ask."

"All right, all right! So, when you, um ... you know ... do 'it', does it, um ...?"

"My goodness, aren't we the source of elocution!"

"Oh, for God's sake, Saga!"

"Okay, sweetheart, ..."

"Don't call me that!"

"Out here in the middle of the forest? Because somebody might hear? `PHFINA IS MY SWEETIE!"

"Oh, my fuckin' God!"

"Is that a Scottish brogue or a Welsh one, I can't quite pinpoint it ..."

"It's an 'I'm-going-tan-your-hyde-bright-red' brogue; that's what it is!"

"Promises, promises!"

"One of these days, Saga, I swear!"

"Uh, huh."

"Anyway, forget it!"

"Okay ... oh, and if I came that fast when I do 'it,' sweetie, I would declare a festival day in celebration!"

"Jeez, Saga!"

"Your blush is so cute through your armor."

"God!"

...

Another-another story.

"So how do you cum so fast?"

"GOD! SAGA!"

"So ...?"

"Jesus!"

"So it's a religious experience for you?"

"Oh, my fuckin' God!"

"Well ...?"

"Oh, c'mon, Saga!"

"Exactly! How do you 'cum on' just like that?"

"You're not going to drop this, are you?"

"Never. ... Well, not at least until you tell me."

"God, Saga, you're worse than a zombie with your single-mindedness, I swear!"

"Uh, huh. So ...?"

"Oh, for Chrissake, Saga, it's not like I can just hop out of my armor in one second when I really, really hafta go, and then, well, you know, there I am, peeing away, and after I'm done with that, I've got to put all that armor back on, and ... well, I can't be discovered, you know? A girl with her tiny twat peeing by armor, now wouldn't that make quite the bounty! So, you know, I just do a quick left-right check and ... do 'it' as fast as I can and get back in the suit of armor, you know?"

"You are amazing!"

"Will you quit it with the big eyes, for God's sake, Saga!"

"My hero!"

"Oh, my fuckin' God!"

"Teehehe!"

...

Back to the main story. About cumming. And watching.

"Do you want to watch me sometime?" you ask quietly ... casually ...

... carelessly.

Then, after a long silence, you add: "Doing 'it'?"

Just to be explicit. Just to be sure she got what you said.

After a long silence ...

... you can't read her. Usually you're so good at reading her. But you can't read her now. Is she offended? Angry? Disappointed?

You feel her censure, and it starts to hurt, deep inside.

A lot.

"`phfina?" you dare, firming up your voice, so it won't break.

"I ..." she begins, and then stops, in that infuriatingly `phfina way she dares and then withdraws, so brave, so scared, so `phfina.

You wait, holding your breath, your cheek against her armour, your arms wrapped around her midsection ... for support.

"Do you ... want me to watch ... some ... time?" she barely breathes out.

"Do you want to?" you ask quickly, before you can stop yourself from asking.

"I ..." she begins, and then stops.

You almost laugh with relief: you've read her.

She's scared. `phfina: the knightess in shining armor, the fighter of dragons and killer of countless zombies (okay, perhaps just under a hundred by your reckoning) is scared of little you.

And then you close your eyes, and remember you watching her, moaning, later realizing that she was cumming hard. Was she cumming, thinking of you? At this blissful moment, riding side-saddle on Winnie, holding onto your knightess, you know that she was, and you know that you don't care. It was the most beautiful, animal, tender, passionate thing you've seen: her, cumming, hard. And you were there to witness it.

Do you want her to see you thus?

Do you see her watching you, your mouth half open in an 'O', head thrown back, back arched, cumming, making a mess of yourself ... do you want to feel her watching you cum, cum like that, good and hard, her watching you?

God, yes. Oh, God, yes.

"Oh, ... um, okay."

You feel her piping embarrassed boyish voice quietly rumble through her armor through your body and against your cheek, and you realize you had spoken your thoughted answer aloud.

The armor heats on the inside from her blush, and on the outside, from yours.

"Okay, then," you assent quietly, suddenly very embarrassed yourself.

"Uh, ... let's make camp," she says, then adds very quickly, "uh, I mean, for lunch, 'cause, ... I didn't mean, for you to ..." she breaks off and mutters an oath.

She quickly dismounts Winnie, surprising even her, which never happens, and takes out her bow and quiver of arrows.

`phfina is quite the Artemis.

`phfina is quite the multitalented individual.

She disappears, very quickly for a girl in full armor, into the forest.

Usually she takes off the armor to go hunting. Maybe she's distracted by ... 'sommat.'

You wonder what that 'sommat' could be, and a private smile lights up your face.

...

Slow circles.

Night.

You look up through the canopy of branches, and your finger does slow circles on your clit.

And you know, just out of sight, somewhere, maybe hiding behind a tree, she's there ... watching you.

Slow circles.

Slow ... she's watching you ... you know it! ... oh, God ... you bite your lower lip ... circles.

And ... mmm ... mmm ... oh, God, this is going to be a good one ... this is going to be really, Really, REALLY ... fucking! GOOD!

Slow ... mmm ... little bit faster ... circles ... and ... and ... you feel her eyes on you ... devouring you ... de-ofuck-flowering you ... her ... fuck ... eyes are drinking ... oh, my God, ... you in! IN! FUCKING IN! FUCKING ... FU-FU-FUCKING ... circles.

Oh, my God! Oh, my God! She's watching you, she's ...

O, fuck! O, ... o ... OOOOOOOOOO!

O, God!

O, God.

You breathe in and out. You find you CAN breathe again.

Oh, God.

That.

Oh, my God.

That was FUCKING good.

You wrap your arms around the blanket, around yourself, and look up into the sky beyond the canopy of leaves.

You hear a whispered: "Wow!"

Or was that the wind in the leaves?

You close your eyes and smile to yourself as you drift off to sleep.

...

Riding.

"That was ..." she begins, and then stops.

"You watched?" you asked, suffused with sudden delight.

You can feel her blush through her armor.

Riding.

"You liked?" you asked, pleased.

And the question hangs in the air, hopefully ... expectantly ... desperately.

"`phfina?" you ask, forcing your voice to be steady.

She halts Winnie in her slow walk, and turns back toward you, hanging onto her.

Fucking armor, always between you and her.

She turns back and nudges Winnie forward.

"You were amazing."

She whispers it so quietly, that if it weren't said, it would have been louder.

But she said it. She said you were amazing.

You feel a glow start from your toes ascend through your legs, center in your gut, and then suffuse your entire being, catching, almost painfully in your throat.

She said you were amazing.

You hold onto her as you ride through the forest, and if she weren't wearing her armor, you would have squeezed her to death in your joy.

Thank God she's wearing her armor.

But then again, if she weren't, your hands, clasped around her front, would be very busy right now doing ...

Thank God she's wearing her armor right now.

...

Night.

"Do you ..." she begins, then stops.

Two girls in their nighties in the forest, one facing the ground, one facing the canopy of trees covering the canopy of star.

Two girls, lying next to each other, one face down, one face up.

"Yes ...?" you ask sweetly.

"Do you want me to touch you ... when you ... are ... Oh, God!"

She blushes so prettily!

"Yes ...?" you ask sweetly.

"When you're ... doing ... 'it'?"

"Do you want to?" you ask hopefully.

"Do you ..." she begins haltingly, "Well, I mean, will I distract you from ... you know?"

You smile at her.

"I don't think so," you say encouragingly, but then you see fear enter her eyes.

"No," you say firmly.

"Don't touch you?" she asks carefully in a clarifying manner.

"No, DO touch me. I was saying 'no' to you being a distraction. I'm sure you won't be." You smile at her.

"You sure?" she asks hesitantly. "I mean .. I don't wanna ..."

She is SO! sweet ... you consider eating her right up, and then, that image gets you REALLY hot and bothered, you eating her, and she laps up at you.

"Sweetheart," you say lovinging, "You will SO! GOD! you will so help me by touching me. Yes, please, and do."

"Oh," she says, surprised, "okay."

"Do you want me to touch you?" you ask hopefully.

She chuckles. And you grin at her with a puzzled expression.

"Oh, only if you want me cumming like the sun exploding or sommat!" she explains.

"You just said 'cumming,'" you smirk at her.

"Oh, Jesus!" she buries her bright pink face in her hands.

You kiss her shoulder. "God! You are so cute, I could just ... eat you!" you find yourself admitting, and shocked that you are admitting it.

"Tanks!" she mutters into her hands.

She'll stay like this forever if you don't get things going ... for such a ...

... well, she's a completely indescribable thing: so bold, so shy, so on top, so tender, so, so sweet and shy. SUCH a pain in the ass!

But she doesn't initiate. Usually. If there's somebody else involved. Like you. And now.

"`phfina?" you say into her face resting in her hands and covered by her hair, and then press forward: "I'm ready."

"That's nice," comes a very shy whisper from such a trying-to-be-sardonic blazé 'I've done this a million times before' girl who is fooling absolutely nobody except herself and not even her very well.

"Aren't you?" you ask.

"Yes."

She couldn't say it any softer. But her quivering, locked tight body spoke very clearly the volumes that her voice could barely manage.

"Then ..." you said patiently, and lightly grasping her arm, you bring it down to ... you, and place her hand on your cunt.

Your very wet and ready cunt.

She hisses in shock, trying to jerk her hand away.

But your hand on top of hers is gentle, but firm, and unyielding.

"That's it, baby," you say encouragingly, and you start to rub her palm over your clit in slow circles. Her hands, so used to sword work, are calloused and rough ...

... exactly how you need them to be on your very, very wet surfaces.

You press ... down ... a ... little ... harder, and a moan escapes your lips.

You feel her raise her head to look at your face.

You feel her eyes, drinking you in.

God, are you near? So quickly? Fucking ... God! Fucking God!

You press her hand firmly down onto you, slow circles, God, slow circles, then, ... with your finger, you press her middle finger ...

... in.

Right there. Yes. Right ... there.

"Oh!" you hear yourself say, and you feel her eyes drinking you in.

"G-god, Saga, you are so fuckin' beautiful!" she purrs.

That did it.

That fucking did it.

Stars. Fucking stars, and you hear screaming and you realize its yours.

And the blankets are very, very wet and hot against your legs.

Jesus.

Jesus God!

God, breathe, Saga, just breathe, you tell yourself.

Did you faint? You don't know. You don't know if you care.

She called you beautiful.

You find your arms wrapped around her neck and you're kissing her lips hard.

She jerks her head back in surprise ... she is just so God-damn defensive ... and that hurts ... but then the tenseness in her neck relaxes as she realizes what's happening, and then ...

and then ... very tentatively ... she kisses you back.

It's a shy kiss, a cautious kiss, ... a `phfina kiss. A kiss back from your kiss.

But you'll take that kiss. You'll take that kiss.

You'll take it.

And then ... regretfully ... you let her go, and lie back, and look up at the canopy of the trees covering the canopy of the stars, and you feel that warm glow, and you feel it slowly spill out of you, leaving a sad emptiness behind.

You close your eyes.

She kisses your shoulder, lightly. And you feel her reach out to you.

And your body aches for her arms.

And she very ... God damn it, `phfina, please don't start and stop this time, please, God! ... hesitantly ... cautiously ... rests her arm over your chest.

And before she can jerk her arm away, you wrap her arm about you tightly and squeeze yourself into her, her, now hold you, your baby, ...

... your lover.

She kisses the crown of your hair.

I love you.

You don't even dare whisper it. You don't even dare admit that you thought it.

But you did.

You love her.

And now you can't take it back.

You feel like crying, and you don't know why.

But you do know why.

You sleep. In her arms.

...

Night.

"Am I ...?"

"Yes ...?"

"Am I too heavy for you?"

You try, very, very hard, not to think about burst out laughing.

"What?" she demands almost angrily to your smirk you cannot seem to suppress.

"No, sweetheart, you're not too heavy for me," choosing to address her explicit question.

"'Kay," she says shyly.

On top of you.

Between your legs.

"You sure?" she asks quickly.

"Honey, ..." you say, remembering how she earned that nickname, stealing honey from a beehive to feed you.

It was so, so sweet!

Her brave gesture of daring, that is.

And so was the honey.

"Honey," you repeat, recollecting yourself, "this is what my body is designed for, I can take you on top of me, okay?"

"Really?" she asks uncertainly.

"Yes, really," you say, answering her uncertainty with certainty. "I want this."

You grab her ass, her cute little bubble butt. "I want you," you demand.

She blushes. Hard.

"`phfina?" you say up into those crystal blue eye that are now looking back at you and down into your eyes.

"Yes?"

"Fuck me."

"Oh, my God!" she exclaims embarrassedly, but her hands on her ass are firm and they pull her into you, grinding her little 'kitty' into your very ready cunt.

Your clit bumps up and rubs against hers, and she utters another, "Oh, my God!"

... but in an entirely different tone.

You slide her up and down, up and down, in a slow, steady, even rhythm, until she catches on, and begins to grind against you in tempo, clit against clit, cunt against kitty.

"Am I ... am I doing this right?" she asks breathlessly.

`phfina just talks too God-Damned much!

You move your hands from her ass and grab her head, interlacing her hair in between your finger, pull her lips to yours, and kiss that talking mouth.

Hard.

She grunts in surprise, then moans as she humps you, harder now, and faster, kissing you back, kissing you hard, moaning into your mouth, her head locked in your hands, her lips mashed against your, her tiny titties bumping against your breasts, tickling them, teasing them, driving her absolutely mad ...

... `phfina's nips are her especial weakness. Tease her titties for insta-cum!

... her little tiny kitty bump and little tiny kitty slit bumping and grinding against your clit and cunt, lips kissing lips, labia kissing labia.

... until ... until ... her moan turns into an open-mouthed cry, and you feel her body go rigid, and her back arch, and you feel her relax and you feel it, you feel her cumming, cumming hard, and into you.

And you feel that, and you feel her, on top of you, taking you, cumming, into you,

and you cum. You cum in relief, and release ...

and in love. You are cumming, and it feels ... so, so good, so nice, not an oh, my fuckin' God! cum like she's exploding into right now, but an ah, mmm, nice, very nize cum, a happy cum, a satisfied cum.

A 'you're mine' cum. And an 'I'm yours' cum.

You sigh, and you feel her cumming, and you feel her coming down from her cum.

And you feel her body turn into jelly on top of yours ...

... and you're holding her in your arms, and she's between your legs, dripping down sweat and cum and spit and you spread your legs as wide as you can to catch every last drop of her as she comes down from her cum.

And you're holding her.

"Ooooohhhhh, Gaaaaahhhh-..."

She can't even finish her interjection as she falls into a fast, exhausted sleep ...

... on top of you, wrapped in your arms.

...

Riding.

"WHO GOES THERE?" a guarded and dangerous call from the keep's walls.

"Dame Saga under the protection of a Knight errant seeking shelter for the night!" `phfina pipes back boldly.

"MEAN YOU MEAN US ANY HARM, LAD?" the still cautious but somewhat mollified voice retorts.

`phfina bristles at the diminutive term of 'Lad.' She ... no: 'HE' ... is just all ego. SUCH a MAN!

I tighten my embrace around her armor as I try not to roll my eyes.

HIS armor.

"No!" the 'Sir Knight' responds curtly.

The formulaic "THEN ENTER PEACEABLY IF PEACEFUL BE YOUR INTENTIONS" is called down and the iron gateway drawn laboriously up to allow our entrance.

Winnie, our gallant steed, crosses the moat. Pure warhorse, ready to bite and kick and trample all enemies underfoot.

We make quite the sight. A knight, a noble lady under his protection (I even thought that without quotation marks), and the immaculate mount.

I whisper up into 'Sir Knight's ear: "I love you,' as we pass under the portcullis.

"Jeez, Saga!" the 'Sir Knight' blushes in embarrassment.

"I love you, too," I hear my `phfina whisper back to me.

I smile, and hug, very, very tightly against my sword, my shield, my armor, my all.

The gate clangs down behind us as we enter the keep.

A dame gets her own chamber.

With a feather bed.

It's going to be a very, very nice night tonight.

We may even get to sleep a bit.

... not if I have anything to do about that.

Let me tell you a secret: my `phfina has a little kitty ...? But I find, now, I'm the one purring.

finis.

phfina
phfina
18 Followers