Phil-Janet_Ken

Story Info
Is In-law sex incest?
1.6k words
4.34
99.8k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guaranteed to contain no ANAL, no oversized appendages, no cruelty--Birth control was practiced by all.

------------ Hubby's version of the event. -----------

I located the camper without any problem. Phil's directions had been very good. He and Janet, his wife who was my wife's sister, were sitting outside in lawn chairs. Damn she looked good. A nice body modestly covered in a thin dress which I hoped covered only her nakedness.

Janet was about 5'3" and a bit slender. Her red hair was curly and closely trimmed. Once while we all had been watching a porno flick she had made fun of a long haired blonde who continually was stopping her ministrations upon her partner's cock to throw her hair out of the camera's way.

"That's why I keep mine short. I'd never want to stop sucking or fucking to just fix my hair." I had been attempting to seduce her for much more than a couple of years. Phil meanwhile had been doing his best to seduce my wife. We had indulged in some kissing and petting with the others spouses on two occasions.

Allow me to introduce us all. I am Ken, I am married to Donna. Janet is Donna's sister who is married to Phil. We are all in our early 40's reasonable normal in appearance, wealth, and health. I had been trying to seduce Janet for some time until now without much success.

Janet had finally consented, with Phil's encouragement, to a threesome. My wife was away visiting her parents. Phil meanwhile was trying to seduce my wife with my knowledge and consent but without much luck. I still had hopes for them.

We visited for about an hour. Then after a couple of drinks and looking at each other's most private photo albums I took a minute to pee in the tiny camper potty. When I came out Janet was standing there waiting for me. She was naked.

Her tits sticking proudly out from her small body were even more beautiful than in the photos or my imagination. We kissed as she helped me undress. Phil meanwhile had also undressed. He was sitting on his heels in the corner of the oversized bed in that part of the camper which extended over the truck cab.

Janet took my now very hard dick into her hand and led me to the ladder which would take me up to the bed. At that point my manners kicked in. I indicated 'ladies first' then turned my head as she ascended.

Janet kneeled in the other far corner as I climbed up. I wasn't sure of the rules if any. After all I had never swapped before nor had I ever fucked my sister-in-law before. I laid down then reached for Janet pulling her down on top of me. We began kissing again.

Our chests were in full contact with the rock hard nipples which topped her admirable boobs boring holes in my chest. We thoroughly kissed one another. As our tongues argued our hands searched for and found the other's sexual center.

I looked over a Phil to see how he was taking the situation. I had every intention of stopping should I sense any hesitation on his part. He was rubbing his hard on slowly with a pleasurable expression on his face.

Janet and my hands began working on each other. My fingers had sought and found her pussy. It was wet and slippery. Janet began stroking my erect penis as I watched Phil take his now straining hard-on in his hand and begin stroking slowly.

Janet stopped kissing me and rolled off of me. She pulled her knees under herself then turned to her husband kneeling nearby. She placed her mouth on the head of his cock. His hand moved to the back of her neck. She thoroughly licked his cock head then bobbed her head up and down if for a few seconds. She was still holding my cock in her hand and I still had my fingers in her cunt.

After a few minutes she turned back to me and briefly kissed me on the lips. She then kissed her way down my body stopping first at my nipple then here and there to tongue my willing flesh. Finally her hair was brushing my cock. At that moment I felt Phil's fingers join mine in pleasuring her pubic area.

He was doing her clit as I finger fucked her with two fingers. She took her hand away from my cock and replaced it with her mouth. It was glorious. She had a great mouth and far better technique then I had ever felt. As she bobbed and licked and sucked Phil whispered'

"If you need to, it's OK if you come."

I was totally shocked and very tempted to continue till I did come. Instead I turned and helped Janet get on her back. I then began to kiss her rock hard boobs and suck on the beautiful nipples which topped them. I put my hand again at her crotch.

I rolled her clit between my fingers as I sucked and bit her nipples with my lips. A moment later she was in orgasm. At that moment I looked at Phil. His eyes were glazed as he pumped his swollen cock furiously. I thought that he was close to coming.

At that moment Janet reached over to Phil's hand, pushing it away and taking his cock in her hand. She pulled him toward her mouth but he didn't quite make it. He began to come.

I lifted my mouth from Janet's tit to watch his cum disappear into Janet's mouth as if drawn by a magnet. I watched her swallow almost all of it then she did something unexpected. She wiped the residue off the end of his cock with her fingers.

Then she first massaged some onto the nipple that I had been sucking then pushed those same fingers toward my half open mouth. I got the message and closed my lips around her fingers. Then I licked them thoroughly as I for the first time ever tasted another man's cum.

By then my fingers were inside of Janet and I could feel her excitement as I licked and sucked her fingers. She was obviously ready for my rock hard cock. I maneuvered myself between her legs. She spread wide and raised her knees as my cock entered the velvet wet warmth of her slippery vagina.

As the tip of my cock touched her cervix she tightened herself around it holding my penis tight in it's grip. It was a sensational feeling. I bent my head to take her left nipple into my moth again. It was cum flavored.

We began those movements of intercourse, she was terrific. As we did I moved my mouth to Janet's. We kissed passionately for a few minutes. Then I sensed another presence. It was Phil's hard cock probing as it attempted to enter Janet's mouth. At that moment Janet came again.

As the orgasm took over her body she released my lips and pulled Phil's cock into her mouth. It brushed my lips on the way. The sight and the touch made my already hard cock swell even more. Janet felt it and gave me a wink of enjoyment.

Suddenly I was ready. I warned my partner who increased the speed of her movements and squeezed my cock tightly. As I felt the tightness I began to spurt. The second spurt took forever to stop. Janet's eyes seem to glaze over for an instant as she whispered.

"Beautiful Ken. That was beautiful. Now Phil darling please fill my mouth with your cum."

Amazingly I could see that Phil was able to comply. Janet had trouble swallowing fast enough to avoid a little dribble. She finished swallowing. She managed to reach the dribble with her tongue and drew that into her mouth as I withdrew from her pussy.


I could see the continuing excitement in the faces of both Phil and Janet. Not feeling very necessary to whatever was to come next I removed myself from between Janet's legs. Phil's head entered into the area I had vacated as he began to make love to her pelvic area.

Before long he was licking her clit as Janet was seemingly sucking and licking Phil's cock back to hardness. Phil either had fantastic recovery time or the situation really had him going as he was hard again in record time. Not knowing what else to do I slid two fingers into Janet's cum filled cunt.

Janet responded by humping my hand. Only a few seconds later she was coming again. As she finished we separated lying back in our respective parts of the bed.

As we rested I was getting horny again rapidly. Phil was hard and ready and Janet was by no means finished. A few minutes later Janet reached for Phil then rolled over into the doggie position.

As Phil mounted her Janet motioned me closer. When I was close enough she took my cock in hand and urged it forward and into her mouth. She held it in her hand as she bobbled her lovely lips and lively from head to base ten or so times. Then she removed her mouth long enough to say.

"Could anything be more wonderful? My two favorite men. One in each end of me."

Minutes later Phil and I came nearly together with Janet who reported that her co-workers immediately commented on the post coitial glaze in her eyes the following morning.

After Donna returned home she and Janet had a long conversation which I did not overhear. However in the midst of our lovemaking later that night Donna murmured something into my ear. I can't quote it exactly but it sounded like.

"Janet will be in Baltimore Thursday night on business. Phil will be spending the night here. I told her that if she would so would I. OK?"

I came at just that instant.