Philaburton's Fetishes Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasies, Fetishes and Proclivities.
5.5k words
4.71
11.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a very special old man and "I loved him to death."

Mr. Philaburton was 70 years old and just as freaky, horny and virile as a man was half his age. Dominant and assertive, he had no problem in claiming, acting out and enjoying his fantasies and fetishes. Of course, he enjoyed sex and wanted it when he wanted it, and how he wanted it; but for him, the focus of his fascination was and had always been enjoying the company of pregnant young women, having sex with pregnant young women and ultimately cumming inside pregnant young women.

Please don't judge me too harshly. Though young, relatively inexperienced and pregnant I found myself in questionable circumstances, making it difficult for me to refuse Mr. Philaburton's proposition.

Note: Story includes stepdaddy/stepdaughter, older man/much younger woman sexual relationships,

fantasy incest, and pregnancy fetish

*****

For a man his age, Matthew Philaburton had not lost his sexual adventurousness nor his desire to indulge his sexual fantasies. He had several 'games' that he enjoyed, and now that he had a willing, desirable playmate, he wanted me to enjoy them or at least participate in them with him. I remember the first time I played the 'Milking Game' with him. He had been away for most of the day, and I was in my room reading when I heard him come in that evening. Without speaking, he went straight to his bedroom and closed the door. Perhaps an hour or so later, he called for me to come to his room. When I entered the room, he was laying naked on his bed, but stood up and told me to take off my clothes.

Naked and under his piercing gaze, I self-consciously tried to cover myself. My breast swollen and sensitive, my nipples hard and long in anticipation of his touch I could feel a deep blush spreading over my body along with the inevitable moisture between my legs. He took a step closer to me, smiled, and when he slipped his fingers between my legs, he said, "you're wet, fuck you're already wet, aren't you little girl?"

Despite a growing paunch around his middle, Mr. Philaburton was still physically attractive and relatively fit for a seventy year old man. Like most men, he stood, proud and bold in his maleness, his cock though currently flaccid was thick, veiny and long with his ball sack hanging low and heavy. He looked at me with a fleeting expression of indecision on his face before he turned and climbed onto a raised padded table and positioned himself on his hands and knees. Not in full erection yet, his cock was stiffening and his leaking cockhead pointing downward toward the table's surface.

"Milk me, he said. I want you to milk my cock like you milking a cow's udder."

Confused, I stared silently.

"Milk me," he said again, this time more forcefully.

His cock hung heavy between his thighs, and I reached out hesitantly and took his now hard, pulsing tool in my hand. With my thumb and forefinger encircling the base of his cock, I began to squeeze downward letting my fingers close around his cock one after the other. In between each downward squeeze I would stroke his cock up and down, slowly at first and then with increasing pressure and rhythm. When he began to moan and involuntarily sway his hips, I slowed down and paused until his breathing calmed and his urge to cum dulled. While he recovered his composure, I gently squeezed his balls, kissed them and sucked them into my mouth letting him enjoy the feel of his old balls being adored. Finally, I began milking and stroking him again.

When I felt his body stiffen and his cock become bigger and harder (if that's possible) in my hand, I knew he was ready. Within seconds, he started to cum in a beautifully oozing orgasm that seemed to go on forever, covering my hand with warm, thick, creamy semen. Once he had emptied himself, he slipped onto his stomach and lay there until his breathing slowed and returned to normal.

"Clean me, Avery," he said, slowly rolling onto his back and instructing me to crawl between his legs. Taking his sensitive cockhead into my mouth, I suckled his cock of its last drops, licking and sucking him with my mouth and tongue until he was clean, all the while listening to him groan and whimper with pleasure.

I stayed in his bed that night, his head on my chest, and his arm casually draped across my growing belly. He maneuvered one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suck until the soft sound of his snoring filled the room.

*****

As the weeks went by I got to know Mr. Philaburton better, and realized that even though he was a little strange, I liked him and had grown to enjoy very much having sex with him. It sometimes seemed that despite his age and maturity that powerful, primal need for sex was still there demanding satisfaction. Mr. Philaburton needed to fuck, wanted to fuck and his enjoyment for at least the time being came from fucking me. For a man old enough to be my grandfather (great grandfather?), he would cum hard and deep, and when he did, I could feel hot cum coating the walls of my already ripening pussy when he ejaculated. Fortunately, his lascivious nature more than complemented my own increasing sexual needs.

Living with Mr. Philaburton was always interesting, and I thought he and I had come to an understanding. I trusted him, liked him and felt things were good between us until my stepdaddy re-entered my life.

Mr. Philaburton had driven me downtown for my monthly pregnancy checkup, another week and I would be entering my seventh month. Mr. Philaburton and I exited the Doctor's office with the goal of having a quick lunch at Marcy's Diner, before heading home. Marcy's was located about a block away, and as we walked toward the Diner, I thought I heard my name being called. When I looked up, I stopped in mid-stride; there, hurrying across the street was my stepdaddy. I had never told Mr. Philaburton about my relationship with my stepdaddy; he didn't know that he was the father of my baby.

"Avery, oh my god, look at you!" Stepdaddy said excitedly, hiding his surprise as he placed his hand on my obviously pregnant belly.

"You look good, girl, damn good," he said as he leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth, totally ignoring Mr. Philaburton's presence next to me.

In shock at seeing him, I stood there silent for a few seconds before introducing him.

"Mr. Philaburton, this is James Allendale . . . my stepdaddy," I said watching the two men shake hands.

"Avery, we'd better get going," Mr. Philaburton said abruptly, taking my arm and ushering me away from Stepdaddy.

"Well, nice meeting you James," Mr. Philaburton said as we walked away.

"Good to see you. Take care," I added as Mr. Philaburton, and I continued toward the Diner.

Reaching Marcy's Diner, Mr. Philaburton found a table at the rear of the diner where we sat in silence after ordering. From my reaction at seeing Stepdaddy, I knew Mr. Philaburton was filled with questions, questions that he apparently decided to hold off on until we got home. What had started as a lovely day had quickly changed to one filled with stress and anxiety. My appetite suddenly gone, I sat there picking over my lunch trying to figure out why Stepdaddy was here, how had he found me and what did he want.

*****

Two days later, after Mr. Philaburton had left for town, there was a knock on the kitchen door. Assuming it was the boy delivering our grocery order; I opened the door and gasped when I saw it was my stepdaddy.

"Fuck, you're beautiful, that belly, those tits . . . you're so sexy," he said lifting my chin and kissing me hard and wet on the mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant with my baby?" He suddenly asked.

My first impulse was to deny it was his child, but instead, I said, "I don't know. I don't really know why I didn't tell you or Momma. At the time, it just seemed easier not to."

We stood for a moment looking at each other before he came uninvited into the kitchen, closing the door behind him. Stepdaddy took a seat at the kitchen table, and I nervously busied myself making coffee. I was now well into my seventh month as attested to by my swollen, heavy breasts and round expanding belly and I could feel his eyes on me and was embarrassed that I probably looked a mess. My hair was hanging in curly disarray about my head, my green eyes bright with excitement at seeing him and the glow not only from my pregnancy but also from having had vigorous, early morning sex with Mr. Philaburton. When I put his cup of coffee down on the table, I sat across from him, and we hesitantly began to talk, about us, Momma, my pregnancy and why he was here.

*****

As it turned out my stepdaddy didn't know I was in Covington. He had been in town the month before ordering parts for his truck when he saw me downtown in front of the doctor's office purely by accident. Before he could talk to me, I had gotten into the car and ridden away with Mr. Philaburton.

He had made a point of being back in that area around the same time the following month, and that's when he saw Mr. Philaburton and me leaving my doctor's office, heading to lunch and had approached me.

As we had walked away, Stepdaddy had gone back into my doctor's office and somehow managed to find out that I was Mr. Philaburton's housekeeper and the address where I lived.

"Ever since you ran away, things had been bad between your Momma and me, Stepdaddy said; it had been nothing but fighting and squabbling after you left."

To let her tell it, for a long time she had suspected something was going on between us. She said it was the way I started looking at you and acting toward you. It was a possessive look, more like a boyfriend is the way she put it. She said she knew something wasn't right when I would get angry when a boy would call or come by the house.

I guess she figured she could put up with it until she says around two o'clock one morning, she woke and I wasn't in bed; she walked out into the hall and saw me coming out of your bedroom with just my shorts on. That's when she knew for sure, and by the end of the next day, your Momma had packed up my things and made me get out.

The next week was pretty rough, but I managed to convince her I was sorry, that it hadn't been all my fault. I told her how much I loved her, and I knew I had been stupid and undeserving of her love when I let my guard down and in a moment of weakness got with you.

"Your Momma loves me and loves this thing between my legs even more. After a while she was willing to give me another chance," he said with an infuriating smirk on his face.

"So it was my fault? I came after you, made you sneak into my room at night, made you have sex with me?" I challenged him.

"No, no baby it wasn't like that, but I had to tell her something," he said, his big hands cupping and fondling my breasts. "I missed you Avery, I tried looking for you right after you ran away. I wanted to find you, but no one knew where you had gone or how to contact you. It was like you had just cut all ties with everyone."

"I didn't think I'd find you again, but that afternoon in Covington when I saw you, those feelings and desires came rushing back. My cock got hard and my balls tight seeing you and remembering how it had been with you."

"I need you Avery, so bad. It's been such a long time baby girl," he said. Stepdaddy stood next to my chair, and I could see the outline of the erection in his pants and then feel it pressed against my shoulder as he bent forward and kissed me. I wanted to stay mad at him, but I could feel my anger slipping away and being replaced by arousal. He took my hand and helped me to my feet. Despite everything that had happened between us, I wanted him, wanted to feel his cock inside me.

We looked at each other, and without another word between us, I led him to my bedroom where we made love until it was time for him to leave before Mr. Philaburton came home.

*****

Over the next couple of weeks, during the day when Mr. Philaburton was usually in town, my stepdaddy would come to the house to visit. A couple of times when Mr. Philaburton was out of town on business, Stepdaddy would come, and we would spend the night having sex. Maybe . . . maybe, it was that last night when Stepdaddy came over that signaled another turning point in my relationship with Mr. Philaburton.

It had happened before, this feeling I had, but this night as I knelt on the bed on my hands and knees with Stepdaddy taking me from behind doggy style, I suddenly had the sensation again of being watched and had again dismissed the thought as being ridiculous. Little did I know then, that Mr. Philaburton had wired the bedrooms, hell most of the house, and had been surreptitiously watching me ever since I had moved in. The videos practically chronicled my pregnancy, from barely noticeable to my current condition. He had videos of me in my room naked, changing clothes, sleeping, showering, in the bathroom, even masturbating at night on my bed that I'm sure he must have viewed and masturbated to himself.

Unaware at the time of him videoing me, I would let my stepdaddy into the house if Mr. Philaburton were not home. As a result, there were quite a few videos of my stepdaddy and me together. Some of me sucking his dick, him eating pussy with me moaning and gyrating on the bed, him doing me from behind, me riding him with my enlarged breasts bouncing and pregnant belly prominently displayed. There were even one or two of me crying and whimpering as I reluctantly let him have anal sex with me.

I'll never forget the night when in a fit of pique Mr. Philaburton told me about the videos and demanded I watch one with him. Angry beyond words at the violation and betrayal I felt, at his forceful insistence I took a seat on the sofa in the den next to him. As the video started, my embarrassment was forgotten, my mind racing as I tried to remember when the scenario on the screen could have taken place.

I watched . . . there on my back, underneath him, my stepdaddy was crouched over me on his hands and knees, his hips positioned so that he was able to insert his cock into my mouth. As I lay there naked sucking on his cock, he began to move his hips, stroking into my mouth until he erupted, spraying warm, milky cum into my throat. I began to gag and cough as his large load overflowed and dribbled down my chin. Stepdaddy pulled his cock out of my mouth and with a life of its own, it continued to pulse slowly as the last of his cum was expressed and dripped onto my face.

I sat there watching the monitor, grudgingly enjoying the feel of my large, swollen nipples become hard as my excitement and arousal increased. Soon they began to leak, and Mr. Philaburton reached across and began squeezing and pinching them between his thumb and forefinger, making a small bead of milk form at each tip. Stretching out next to me, he lowered his mouth to my teat and started to tease and suck leaving me helplessly on the edge of cumming. He reached down between my thighs and began to rub and massage my hard pink nub, as I instinctively hump his fingers.

"Please . . . . I moaned, please."

"Do not cum . . . don't cum until I tell you to, do you understand?" Mr. Philaburton said in a low, barely audible voice.

"Yes . . ." I replied, now trying desperately not to cum.

He placed his hand on my knee and opened my legs wider. Moving his fingers to my puffy mound, he spread the pink, moist lips open, separating them; then kneeling between my knees, he let his tongue slip between them and began pleasuring me there.

With one hand, he reached down and started to fondle his already exposed cock as he spread my legs even wider and with the tip of his tongue entered my pussy. Probing leisurely inside and around my pussy he eagerly tongue fucked me, before he moved to my clit, and started flicking his tongue across my engorged nub. I looked into his face and saw him grin before he pulled me off the sofa and onto the floor where he took his cock and pressed it between the lips of my wet pussy and started rubbing it up and down. He wanted his cock inside me, and though at first, his engorged, bulbous head met with resistance, it soon glided in, becoming hot, hard and slippery with pre-cum and my juices as he stroked deeper and deeper. He couldn't lay on top of me because of my belly, and so without withdrawing his cock, he rolled me onto my side, "cum, cum now, oh fucking, shit! I'm cumming inside you, cum with me," he shouted and began thrusting and mumbling, "cum with me!" until we both came in a wet, sweating tangle of arms and legs.

"Your pussy's so sweet, you're gonna kill me one day," he murmured in a hoarse, dry voice moments before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*****

As strange as it may seem, the sex between this old man and me had always been good, and after I got used to him, I actually enjoyed our time together. Please don't misunderstand; I seriously doubt that Mr. Philaburton was in love with me or anything like that. I think he cared about me, but bottom line, he liked having a young body in his bed, liked having a warm, submissive receptacle for his cum and liked living out his fantasies about pregnant women and their bodies.

The problem was, I didn't want to work for him anymore, I wanted to leave. Even though the baby was due in less than two months, and I had agreed to stay until after the baby was born, I thought I wanted to be near my baby's father (my stepdaddy). Mr. Philaburton didn't want me to leave.

"He's the father, isn't he? Mr. Philaburton asked. Your stepfather is the baby's father. Did he force you or did you open your legs for him, like a slut?"

"That's a stupid question, isn't it?" He asked. "I mean, I have video after video of him fucking you, and none of it looks forced or coerced . . . from the way you look and sound, its obvious you two had been going at it for a long time before he knocked you up."

"Go to hell," I said with barely contained anger.

He scribbled something on a scrap of paper and said, "take a look" before walking out of the room. I went over, picked up the paper and saw he had written down a web address. I sat down on the sofa and using the laptop, logged onto the site. It was some kind of "amateur" site, and as the site opened, I could see two videos listed. Selecting the first one, I immediately recognized myself. I could see that it had been recorded in my bedroom, and in a dim, grainy light captured me masturbating.

"He can't be serious," I said aloud in a shaky voice. I stared at the image of the girl, my image; naked, heavily pregnant, legs open, eyes closed as I self-pleasured and eventually came.

Thinking the second video was also of me, I selected it and gasped in astonishment when I saw my stepdaddy and me, naked, obviously having just gotten out of the shower. His back was partially to the camera, but the side of my face and pregnant body were both exposed and clearly identifiable. Stepdaddy had me bending slightly forward with his dick inside me, the camera filming every in and out stroke. I watched in disbelief as he pulled his cock all the way out of my pussy, dropped to his knees and began to lick my pregnant slit until I came in a long trembling orgasm. As my orgasm began to subside, Stepdaddy stood, plunged his long red cock back inside me and began to thrust and pound until he screamed, "Oh God Avery . . . I'm cumming baby girl!" He pulled out again, and this time came in copious, thick white threads onto my belly, the camera following his spent cum as it slowly trailed downward and dripped onto the bathroom's white, tile floor.

*****

Mr. Philaburton came back into the room and took a seat next to me.

"I wanted you to see that I was serious, Avery," he said. "I didn't expect to feel like this, but I do, and I'm not ready for it to end or for you to go. Do you understand?" He asked looking remorseful.

12