Phoebe's Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
Comatose woman's dream is highly sexual.
1.1k words
3.8
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers

On September 2nd, on her way home from the office, Phoebe drove her car into an intersection. And she never drove out of it.

He car was struck by a driver doing just shy of 65mph.

She was thrown from the car. Her head hit a curb. It should have killed her.

At the hospital they first drilled holes to relieve the pressure on her brain. Then they removed part of skull to do the same.

Phoebe is in a coma. A deep, dark coma. The doctors said her brain activity was the lowest it could be for someone with any hope of regaining a normal life.

But the doctors didn't know everything. Her mind was actually very much at work. Very much alive. Very much active.

And it was active with sexual thoughts.

As she laid in that hospital bed with dozens of tubes and monitors and nurses and doctors and drugs and worried family and friends and co-workers, her mind was in a blessed dream state.

Hundreds of years back. Phoebe's family was one of nobility and fame. She knew of the stories. She had visited the castle in Finland. She had read deeply about Finnish history and how her family line fit into it.

As doctors and nurses cared for her, she in her dream state, she found herself walking a hall in that castle. She has no clothes on, but all her attendants do. She is a queen.

She walks a long, wide hall. On the walls are exquisite tapestries in bright colors. Between the tapestries are marble statues of family and busts of other nobility.

She walks naked. Proud. Tall. Lean. Fit. Confident. Noble. At ease.

Her attendants. Her courtiers. They walk beside her and behind her. They speak with her. She speaks with them. They are dressed regally. Stately.

She comes to the end of the long wide hall and turns right. She enters a great room with a high columned ceiling. Along the wall are many outcoves.

She sees people in the outcoves. Other royals within the family. Some she recognizes. Some she does not. Some are dressed. Some are not. Men are erect. Women are large breasted.

She walks down the center of the great room. People hush as she walks by. They smile. They lower their eyes. They bow. They courtesy. She acknowledges every one of them. She walks towards a plush purple throne.

In the outcoves men pleasure men. Women fondle women. It is hushed. But it is not hidden. It is life in the castle.

She reaches her throne and sits. She puts her arms on the arms rests and spreads her legs wide.

Her court. Her attendants. Her courtiers stand beside and behind her.

A man approaches with a large book. He stands some ten feet away and begins to read.

As he does Phoebe feels pain and her dream state is changed from the castle to her hospital room. Before her is a nurse. She is nude and she is there to comfort the pain she feels. She leans down and Phoebe takes her breast into her mouth for comfort and nutrition.

The nurse lactates heavily and Phoebe drinks it in over several long minutes. She feels less and less pain as she nurses deeply from the nurse.

Her dream state moves once again back to the castle. She is laying in a bed three times larger than any modern bed. The bed has a rich purple canopy that hangs within feet of the mattress.

But there are no sheets and there are no covers. The bed is covered with naked men. Most of them are erect. They lay all over the bed. They are interwoven. They are the sheet and covers. They lay on her and keep her warm. They are not too heavy or too burdensome to move. Rather they move easily and willingly.

She is smothered in the comfort of the nude men. Wherever she places her hands she touches a man's body. She sleeps well and long and restfully. When she awakes the men are now woman and their soft bodies keep her warm and comfortable.

More pain and her dream state in once again back in the hospital room. Her mom stands over her in tears. Her mom is nude and she bends down so that she too nurse her daughter.

Phoebe takes one of her mom's large, supple, full breasts into her mouth and begins sucking. The pain slowly reseeds and by the time she is done with the other breasts she feels much better.

And her dream state moves to her office. She sits at her desk naked watching all her co-workers go about their tasks naked. In the middle of the room are two men. They are painting their penis' with green paint. Near the elevator is her boss. She's using a pen as a dildo while her assistant watches impatiently.

The vendor from the pushy copier company is poring toner onto his penis.

The nice security guard has her badge attached to her nipple like a nipple piercing. It looks greats.

Her new hire enters her office and sits across from her. He's young and cute. But she hired him because he was refreshingly low-key and personable. She invites him around her desk. She spreads her legs. And she asks him to put his little finger inside her.

Pain. And her dream state has her back in her hospital room. Her sisters stand around her crying. Weeping. They too are all nude. The oldest and the youngest discuss briefly who will nurse her. It's decided that her twenty year old breast might bring more comfort.

Phoebe begins to nurse from her sisters firm, full breast. Soon the pain diminishes.

And her dream state is back in the castle. She sits at meal. A large meal. She is nude. Her court and all those in the room are regally dressed. Dinner is being served. On everyone's plate is a fish. It's large enough to extend over and beyond the plate. Everyone is picking up the fish and eating it like a piece of chicken. She finds it delicious.

As she eats she feels sexual pleasure. She looks down between her legs and she can see a man licking her. She looks left and right and each person at the table has someone giving them oral sex. For some it is a man. For others it is a woman.

Each person eats with pleasure. Both with their mouth and by way of someone else's mouth. She does not have an orgasm. No one does. But the meal seems to last for hours. More fish are brought.

More pain. Her dream state has her back in her hospital room. Near her is her boss. She too is nude. She leans forward and Phoebe takes her breast into her mouth. She hears her boss say, "I'll be here all night for you. Suck darling, suck. You'll feel better."

End of part one.

mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers