Phoenix Files: Crazy Meets Loony

Story Info
His WWE experience continues with a twist.
2.5k words
3.5
20.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix
Phoenix
5 Followers

I was on my way to my hotel room after that asshole Orton debacle. Truth be told I took more out of myself in that match than my opponents did. Maybe I should tone down some of my risks or I might end up like Jeff Hardy. Destroyed, disenfranchised, and discontinued at 26 years old.

As I slid my keycard I felt someone wrap their arms around me and grab my package. Swinging around, I was surprised by my assailant who pushed me inside my dark hotel room before I could see them. However using my other senses I immediately knew it was a woman due to the perfume she was wearing. Matter of fact, that perfume is way too familiar.

However I did not have time to think about that as I began to fumble for the lights as the mystery woman shut the door before I could see her. The only thing I did see was the redness of her hair as she shut the door. Completely engulfed in darkness, she charged and me and dove into my arms.

Wrapping her legs around my waist she practically shoved her tongue down my throat. It was then I knew exactly who this was. I maybe a pain right now and maybe that RKO did more damage than I was letting on but I could never forget that kiss. Wrapped my arms around her I palming her ass and inhaling that intoxication perfume of hers while our tongues tangoed and wrestled each other. Carrying her but never breaking our lip lock, I flicked on the lights to come face to face or rather tongue-to-tongue with the former HLA girl and probably the one of the hottest if not underrated women on the independent scene Jenny "Loonie" Lane.

Finally unlocking her legs from mine, she climbed down off of me and then shoved me against the wall. Grabbing my hard cock she said "mmmm. I definitely missed this" as she unzipped and yanked down my jeans.

Looking at it for a second she licked her lips right before going to work on my cock. At first she licked the shaft up and down then she sucked on the pulsating vein before sliding up to suck on just the head alone while pumping the shaft with her petite little hand. Her other hand unbuttoned her tight lowriding jeans and slid inside her red thong.

Once she licked my cock shiny she proceeded to once again devour my cock this time with her hand inside her soaked thong no doubt frigging her clit. She began to reverse face fuck me bobbing her head up and down faster and faster on my hard cock, before letting it slide out all the way and looking back up at me.

Her pretty green eyes reflected beautifully from the lamp next to us making them appear brown for a few moments and she said "Come baby give me your hot cum like you used to. Cum for Jenny baby. "

She began to jerk me off while unzipping her hooded sweatshirt and taking of her sports bra. While Jenny does not have huge tits like Stephanie McMahon or Sable or even Jackie Gayda she has way more than the handful necessary for the desired affect. Sliding my hard precum-leaking cock between them she began to slide her tits up and down while spitting in between them. Each time the head of my dick slid up near her mouth she would kiss or lick the tip of it. My hand was placed firmly on the top of her head enjoying the titfucking I was receiving but it the back of my head I knew this wasn't right. My conscious was attacking telling me to push her off, but my libido was begging me to toss her on the bed name on leg Christmas and the other one New Years and meet her between the holidays. So instead of doing anything I would regret I simply leaned there and enjoyed what she was doing to me. I guess she could feel that I was close, because she released my dick from between her tits and practically shoved it down her throat.

Jerking me off while sucking as hard as she could on the head. After a few minutes she let go of my dick and clenched my ass with both hands trying to push my dick as far as she could get down her throat.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I began cum in her mouth. She began take all of my cum while playing with my balls. Moaning while she emptied my balls, she locked eyes with me. Then she opened her cum filled more to show me my jizm. Staring into my eye she swished it around her mouth right before finally swallowing it down.

While I looked on with my libido running high, she stuck out her tongue and said all gone. With a grin on her face she guided me to the bed, then she pushed me onto the bed and huskily whispered "elevator down." Lying in the bed I looked up at her while she slipped her jeans down and slowly slid her panties down making a show out of it, right before hopping onto the bed with me. Kissing my cheek she curled right up next to me and whispered, "See just like old times right baby."

For some reason when she said just like old times I got a flashback of the last time I saw her. It during her time when she got her developmental deal by doing the HLA skit a few years ago for RAW. Showing up at her hotel, I wanted to surprise her but I was the one that was surprised as I caught her on her bend over the couch giving Kevin Nash a piece of that ass that once had my name on it. I watched in horror as the man who was once considered the most egotistical wiseass in wrestling pounded my girlfriend from behind. Ordinarily with any other girl I would have ditched the bitch and done whatever I could to stay away from her but for some reason I was compelled not to leave the hotel. Instead I waited for her in the hallway. By this time of night in this hotel they tend to dim the lights are 2 am leaving plenty of shadows in the hall for me to wait in.

Over the past few months I was trying to quit smoking so I would be healthier but this drove me pullout that last cigarette of the pack you are supposed to keep as a reminder that you beat your habit. Two minutes later with cigarette in hand I waited in the shadows for her. 20 minutes later, she came out of the room wearing nothing but a robe and weird expression on her face. She asked "What are I doing here?" to which I replied "I was coming to giving you this." I reached into my coat and pulled out the ring I was going to give her. She looked crushed when she saw the diamond engagement ring I had been living off potatoes and corned beef for 3 months to afford.

Stuffing the ring back in my jacket, I said to her "Fuck you Jenny. From now on you don't exist to me. If you even see walking down the same street as you then you better try your luck jaywalking to the other side." With that I blew my cigarette smoke in her face and walked out on her. That was the last time I saw Jenny Lane till today.

I called up Mike Hunt one of the promoters at Universal Pro Wrestling where Jenny had an almost exclusive deal with and told him that I will not participating in anymore UPW shows for a while. This hurt my career and I was pondering my next step until I got back to my hotel room and received an email from Dean Malenko. Dean and his brother Joe trained me in technical wrestling when I first started out and now he worked as a road agent for the WWE.

Basically the email was the one that changed my life. While he did not promise me a contract he gave me the word that if I did a few more shows in the Kentucky/Indiana/Ohio area then I would have an extremely high chance of being seen by WWE scouts and possibly snag a developmental deal. I followed Dean's advice and sure enough a month and a half later I got my deal and well here I am. Now that I think about if I didn't cancel those UPW shows, I would have never been in the area where the scouts were and I might not have gotten my deal. Indirectly losing Looney jumpstarted my career.

Slipping out of bed I lifted Jenny off of me and rolled her over, then headed to the bathroom. Getting in the shower I thought about things and decided I need to get rid of Jenny. There was no way around it. Tomorrow morning I have to tell her it was over or I could go with plan B. The next day I got up before she did and wrote her a note telling her about how she fucked me up, broke my heart and needs to please stay away from me. Then I pinned the note to my pillow, picked up my bags and got the hell out of there headed to Long Island where the next show is at. Hoping to never see Jenny "Looney" Lane again for the rest of my life.

Over the next two weeks, Randy Orton would piss someone off and would pawn him or her off on me saying that he was too good to fight them. This angle of his ran everywhere. Raw, Heat, house shows hell he even pawned off guys to me on the Japanese tour. Tonight he did something to Rob Van Damn that had Mr. Monday night fired up and then ditched the angry kickboxer onto me.

While as far as speed and strength I had a very slight advantage over RVD, but he had me clearly overmatched in experience and motivation. RVD whips me into the corner and begins to ram his shoulder into my sternum. Being the wrestling nerd that I am I knew what comes next and how to avoid it. I waited until Van Dam stopped ramming me and flipped back. When he charged at me, I waited until just before he made contact with me to press my entire body over my head making a perfect handstand and making RVD ram his shoulder into the steel post.

With a weakness exposed I began to press my attack on RVD with a series of arm drags then following the third on into reverse arm bar. When he got to the ropes I dragged him by his sore arm into the middle of the ring and applied a Fujiwar armbar that JR kept accidentally calling a hammerlock.

While I was busting my ass to wear down one of the most popular if not dangerous men in the business, Orton was outside of the ring talking on his cell phone. He turned his back to ring to continue his conversation while Van Dam began to rumble to his feet.

Using all of his strength, he whipped me to the ropes, which I tried to counter by sliding out of the ring but the problem was Orton was directly in the way so it looked like I dropkicked him over the guardrail.

Before I could get back to my feet RVD suicide dived outside the ring in to me. The referee conducted a 10 count but both RVD and I managed to get in the ring before he got to 10. Both of us scattered to opposite sides of the ring using the ropes and the corner to get back to our feet. Once vertical there was a momentary staredown before we charged at each other.

The former ECW superstar attempted a roundhouse kick but I blocked it with a kick of my own. I swung my fist at him, but he ducked it and tried to crucifix me, but I managed to reverse it into a Northern Lights Suplex, then I flipped over while still holding onto that Northern Light suplex position and nailed with another one. Two more rolling Northern Light suplexes and I bridged up for the pinfall attempt. To the shock of the fans Van Dam managed to kick out at the last possible half a second.

Slowly getting to my feet I clutched at RVD and eventually Irish whipped him to the ropes however it was the same time Randy Orton had gotten back up and climbed up the apron. Van Dam seeing Orton there used him as a springboard actually knocking him off the apron onto the entrance ramp, while Mr. Monday Night nailed me used his momentum to twist into a moonsault catching me completely off guard coming within an eye lash of score the three count.

I managed to get to my feet but as soon as I turned around I was greeted with a boot to the chest and thunderous DDT that legitimately knocked me stupid for a few seconds. While I lied there practically counting the lights and trying to figure out where I was, the multiple time Intercontinental Champion was crawling across the ring to the ropes using the last bit of his strength Van Dam sprung over to the top rope and basically measured me for a five star frog splash however that is when Randy Orton managed to get back up on the ring apron on the opposite side of the ring distracting the referee. Just as Van Dam was about to leap onto me, a woman ran out of the crowd and yanked his leg forcibly straddling him on the ropes.

Seeing my opportunity, I climbed up into the corner Van Dam was straddled on and planted him with a top rope brainbuster that put Mr. Monday Night down for the three count. For a few moment I laid flat on my back counting the light but jubilant over the win. For a few moments I laid there internally celebrating possibly the biggest win of my career, when I heard that jackass Orton voice over the PA.

Orton: I know many of you are possibly wondering who the hell this woman is. Well, allow me the privilege of introducing the next big thing of the women's division. She is Jenny Lane the female Evolution of wrestling."

Either Van Dam beat my ass worse than I thought or I just heard that Randy Orton just added my ex-girlfriend. Looking up I was disgusted to see Randy Orton kissing Jenny while Evolution's Motorhead theme song blasted through the Fleet Center.

Phoenix
Phoenix
5 Followers