Phone Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets humiliated again when she goes back to work.
2.6k words
4.63
130.5k
38

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 – First Day Back At Work

As the alarm clock buzzed me awake from my disturbed sleep I was tempted to roll over and spend the rest of the day in bed. It was Monday, two days after my humiliation at the hands of John and Simon. At the back of my mind I knew that they would make me pay for any attempts to escape from our deal.

I got out of bed, pulling back the duvet with reluctance. The air was cold against my naked skin, and I dashed quickly across to the bathroom to take my shower. The warm water felt good as I caressed myself to wakefulness. After, as I got dressed I deliberately chose very conservative clothing, knowing that John and Simon would probably do their best to humiliate me again. I put on a pair of thick cotton panties, long black trousers, a white bra, white vest, blouse and jacket. Hopefully all the layers would protect me against their plans.

As I logged on to my computer at work, there were six messages in my inbox. My hands were shaking as I clicked on the one sent by Simon:

‘Emma,

Thank you for agreeing to our deal. Just to clarify – you will have all of the evidence returned to you by 24th July if you agree to both mine and John’s requests. If you break the deal I will have no option but to turn the evidence over to the police.

My first request for today is that you must only wear two items of clothing all day (excluding socks or shoes). I will inspect you at random times during the day to check that you are fulfilling this request.

Yours, Simon.’

I quickly weighed up my options with only two items of clothing – it would have to be trousers and vest, but nothing else! There was no other combination I could try, and I knew that Simon would have already realised the outcome. I went to the bathroom, removed my panties and bra. Checking in the mirror I was relieved that I’m quite small on top, 32B, and my breasts didn’t look too out of place contained within the white cotton vest. The loss of the panties wasn’t that much of a problem – I was just pleased that I’d chosen trousers rather than a skirt that morning.

As I returned to my desk I noticed Simon watching me across the open plan office from the door of his private office in the corner. He smiled, obviously realising the contents of the brown paper bag I quickly stuffed into one of my drawers. I glanced away, blushing at his knowledge of my state of undress.

There was a new message waiting in my inbox – this time it was from John, the original phone blackmailer from Saturday’s humiliation. The request was short:

‘Well done Emma – now I want you to take off your trousers.’

I couldn’t believe it – how could I take them off without completely humiliating myself in front of the nine or ten staff in the office? As my panic calmed a little, I realised that as my chair was against a wall, the desk itself would provide a barrier between me and anyone else. As long as I didn’t stand up I’d be able to remain hidden quite easily. I unzipped the trousers at the side, checking carefully that no one was watching, stood up just a little so that I could pull them off and sat back down again quickly. I was now naked from the waist down.

The next couple of hours passed quite easily, I had to ring around some suppliers, check some issues with marketing and answer a couple of letters. I actually felt quite good sitting there in just my vest top, although the air-conditioning was just a little on the cold side! My first problem came just after eleven when another buyer, Keith came over to discuss his recent trip to Italy. As he approached I quickly rammed myself as close to the desk as I possibly could, trying to minimise the chance of him seeing my nakedness. For a second I thought he was going to come round to see me, but luckily he sat across the desk from me, and my humiliation could remain secret. Just as he was telling me about a new manufacturer he’d located in Milan my phone rang.

‘Emma, it’s Simon here. Could you get rid of Keith and come into my office please.’

Trying to remain calm I replied, ‘OK, but I’ll have to, erm, reinstate the clothing.’

‘That’s fine – just get here ASAP.’

It was more difficult putting my trousers back on after Keith had left. The office was busier now, and it was hard finding a gap when no one was close enough by to see what I was doing. Mission accomplished, I went over to Simon’s office as requested. Simon was waiting behind his desk, and John was sitting on the sofa next to it.

‘Emma, do come in. John and me were just saying how fantastic you’ve been this morning. You’ve been a brilliant sport yet again! I’d just like to check the ‘two item’ thing if that’s OK with you?’

I couldn’t believe how brazen he was about the deal. I thought they’d both be much more muted with their blackmail in the work environment. I nodded, but asked, ‘Could you close the door please?’

‘I’m afraid not my dear. Now John here will just check that you’ve completed your first little task for today.’

John stood up and walked over to face me. I couldn’t look him in the eyes. He started at my feet.

‘Shoes don’t count towards the total, but your trousers do. Could you please demonstrate that you’re wearing nothing underneath them?’

I was about to protest, but knew yet again that I had to continue. I unzipped them and quickly gave them a flash of my neatly shaved pussy. They both smiled appreciatively as John continued.

‘Your vest makes up the full quota. Are you wearing a bra?’

Again I was forced to demonstrate my compliance with the deal. Standing in the middle of my boss’s office I gripped the hem of the cotton top and pulled it up quickly. They were treated to the sight of my small, but pert breasts with their stiff, dark nipples. I lingered for a second before pulling my top back down, perversely enjoying their stares. Just as on Saturday I’d began to feel the stirrings of some exhibitionist feelings, I realised that I was beginning to enjoy my submissive role to these two men.

Simon spoke up, ‘Excellent Emma! Now there’s just one thing we’d like you to do now before we let you go. Pete Young and some of his team are coming across from Head Office this afternoon to view some of the new ladies wear designs. We had booked a model to show off the new outfits to them, but unfortunately her agency’s just called in to say she’s sick. Could you fill in please?’

Simon knew that I’d tried to make it as a model before I started to work for him, and he also knew that I wouldn’t be able to refuse his offer. I nodded, and the scene was set for the next stage of my humiliation.

The meeting room was to be used for the ‘fashion show’. It was quite a large room, and one row of four chairs each had been arranged either side of the ‘catwalk’. Simon explained that there were ten outfits that needed to be modelled, and that I could get changed behind the (small) screen in the corner of the room. John would be available to help out if I had any problems.

The appointed hour came and I was introduced to Pete Young, the company’s marketing director, by Simon, ‘Pete - meet Emma. She’s one of the stars of our buying department and has gamely agreed to fill in for the model who called in sick.’

Pete was handsome and in his early forties. He flashed me a lovely smile as he shook my hand, ‘Nice to meet you Emma. It’s very good of you to fill in like this – I really appreciate it. It’s important we make the right decision about these outfits. I hope you don’t mind my colleagues here as well?’ He gestured towards the two females and three men who made up the rest of his team. I shook my head and returned his smile.

The time had arrived for me to begin the show. I went behind the screen which, although it was wide, was probably just less than five feet tall. I’m tall, about 5, 10”, so I had to crouch down to avoid any chance of my breasts being visible to the audience. I knelt to pull off my vest top and my trousers. John poked his head around the screen to check on me. His eyes lit up at the sight of me kneeling naked at his feet. He selected the first outfit, a loose yellow cotton summer dress that finished just above the knee. The thin straps kept slipping off my shoulders as I walked out to show the audience.

Luckily, having been a model for six months or so before starting in retail I was used to having strangers’ eyes burning into my skin. I paraded up and down the catwalk twice before one of the women, aged about fifty or so, called me over. ‘Could I just feel the material please?’ I nodded and she rubbed the hem of the dress expertly between her thumb and forefingers. I prayed that she wouldn’t lift the hem too high – I still wasn’t wearing any panties! She asked again, ‘I just want to check the fit of the dress. Would you mind stretching upwards please?’ She was obviously used to commanding models / clothes horses around. I did as she asked, and felt the dress rise up on my thighs until it only just covered my nakedness. She went further, ‘That’s great – how does it feel?’

I replied, ‘Fine, although these straps do seem to fall off quite a bit.’ She stood up to face me and played with the thin straps, pulling them up and down to check them out.

‘I see what you mean. Could you just put them down please and see how the dress hangs?’

I did as she’d asked and could feel the dress starting to slip down. The square neckline came to rest on the upper slope of my breasts, only just above my nipples. The woman tugged at the front a little and the dress slipped down further, exposing the upper aureoles. Thankfully she stopped before fully showing my nipples and said, ‘That’s fine, could we have the next outfit please – the red one?’

The next outfit was a red pleated mini skirt combined with a ‘schoolgirl’ look white shirt and tie. John, peeking round the side of the screen was obviously enjoying my looks of incredulity at the skimpiness of the skirt. I took a deep breath and steeped back out onto the catwalk.

In the bright lights of the meeting room the white shirt was basically transparent and my dark nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. The skirt was extremely short and I knew if I bent over just a few degrees, it would show most of my behind. The woman called me over again. She was obviously the most critical of the assembled team. She felt the material of the skirt, lifting the hem higher this time. I knew that the two men sitting either side of her could see my pussy by the gawping expressions on their faces. The woman carried on regardless, obviously unaware of my nudity beneath the skirt. She asked me to turn around, and this time felt the back of the skirt, again, lifting it to check the hang and quality of the cotton. This time my bare bottom was exposed to the whole row. She was so obviously used to the world of fashion that she didn’t seem at all fazed by my nudity. It was just the other two men and a younger woman who appeared shocked. Their expressions were priceless, and I could feel the warmth between my legs start to burn more fiercely. I think I was getting turned on by letting these strangers watch me half-dressed!

The next few outfits were pretty conservative and I was able to wear them without any problems about showing myself. The final one was different though, a nightdress – pale blue lace, very thin straps and finishing only barely below my pussy. I wanted to take it off and refuse to go out, but John reminded me about our ‘deal’. I took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the screen.

This time the woman sitting between Pete and Simon called me over. I recognised her as Carole, manager of the firm’s flagship Oxford Street store. She had a fearsome reputation in the business, but I’d always found that I got on well with her on the few times we’d met. She smiled up at me, ‘Thanks again Emma – you’ve done a great job here today. It’s beyond the call of duty to help out like this – thanks for being such a sport!’ As she spoke she held my gaze and continued talking about the nightdress, rubbing the material and lifting the hem just as the other woman had done. She seemed to be daring me to object as she kept slowly lifting the flimsy material. Pete and Simon were treated to a fine view of my shaven pussy as she talked - their eyes never leaving my nakedness for a second. Carole stopped eventually, smiling at me, almost seeming to commend me on my bravery.

Simon followed me back to the changing screen as the others huddled together at the far end of the room to discuss the outfits, gross profit margins and supply chains. He whispered, ‘Emma, yet again you’ve been a true sport today. I almost think you’re beginning to enjoy our little tasks!’ I blushed at his suggestion. ‘Emma, we’ve finished with you today, provided you…’ Carole interrupted him as she walked over to our corner.

She asked, ‘Emma, would you like to go out for a drink after work tonight? There’s a couple of things I’d like to discuss with you.’ I agreed and she waited while I slipped off the nightdress and put on my vest. She seemed a little taken aback by my lack of bra, but kept smiling and looking at me while we continued chatting. Simon kept his position as well, facing into the room, away from where I was changing.

I’m not sure what happened next, but somehow the screen fell forward into the room, collapsing in on itself. I guess Simon must have tipped it over ‘accidentally’ somehow. Instinctively I covered my naked pussy with my hands, but not before everyone in the room had looked over and viewed me wearing just my vest and nothing else, my pussy exposed to the world! Carole kindly picked up the screen to re-cover me, but not before my humiliation at the hands of Simon was complete. What would everyone in the firm think of me now? In a few seconds I’d been humiliated, and would be forever known as the ‘girl from buying who flashed her bosses.’

To be continued…