Phone Booth Humiliation

Story Info
Flirty girl gets punishment that is a reward.
1k words
3.56
37.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should talk about it.

Because I guess I kind of liked it.

It was awful. Just awful. I felt so ashamed...

I was out clubbing with my friends, and I was really naughty, snogging Theresa's boyfriend. I didn't think she saw me, but she did.

She got real mad, and decided to get even.

After we left the club, and were all walking back, we came to a phone box.

"Why don't you phone us a taxi?" she asked.

I said "OK" and went in.

Once I was inside, my three girlfriends locked me in! They took a stick and wedged it so that the door couldn't open.

I got scared.

"I saw you snog Ross!" said Theresa. "And now I'm going to get even."

I begged to be let out, but she said no.

It was cold out, and I started to get worried.

"Let me out!" I said.

"No," she said.

I started to panic, and began to cry a little.

"Shut up," said Theresa, "We'll let you out. But you have to do one thing, first."

"What?" I asked.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're a dirty slag who should be ashamed, and everyone should see."

I begged her not to make me do it, but she wouldn't let me out. So I said I'd do it.

I took off my dress and dropped it to the ground. She reached in under the gap and grabbed it. Now I was just wearing some knickers and a bra, and my high shoes.

"Let's have the rest," she said.

I was so scared.

I took off my bra and knickers and she took those as well.

Now I was naked inside the phone box, and the light was on!

"Let me out!" I said.

She took a lipstick from her bag and wrote on the outside of the box. I couldn't read it for a minute, but then I saw.

It said, "Dirty slag, does whatever you want"

I nearly peed I was so scared.

Theresa just laughed and told me I'd get what I deserved.

Then she left, taking my other friends with her.

I was terrified.

Anyone could come along now and see me naked, and they might take the message for real!

I looked up and saw that some of the boys from the football team at school were coming over to see what was going on.

I turned around so that I wasn't looking at them, but they didn't stop coming.

I heard them talking.

"Wah hey!"

"Look at that! Does what we want?"

"Nice tits."

"What a bird!"

"Great arse!"

"I wanna do her!"

They surrounded the box, and I saw them all looking at me. I tried to cover my parts, but I couldn't.

The leader of the boys, Sean, looked me right in the eyes, and said that I had to do what he wanted.

I told him I'd been locked in the box as a joke, and that I certainly did not.

Please let me out, I said.

They didn't listen, but said that I had to do what it said on the box.

I had no choice.

It was getting cold.

I agreed. But I have to stay in here, and you have to stay out there, I said.

They looked a bit disappointed, but agreed to it.

He told the boys to get in a queue to ask for what they wanted.

Each one got to ask me to do something, and then they'd let me out.

The first boy told me to uncover myself and show them my body. I turned in a circle, showing them everything, my fanny and bottom, and my tits.

When I was finished with that, there was no reason to hide anymore, so I just stood there

The next one told me he wanted me to touch my tits, so I did.

The next one told me to touch my fanny. I did, pulling at it a bit, and feeling a bit turned on, as I realized that they were all getting turned on, too.

Sean told me he wanted to see me come.

I was hotter by then, and so I began to touch myself.

As I got to feeling so good, so sexy, I said to him, "Why don't you show me yours, and I'll be able to come faster."

He looked a bit uncomfortable at this, so I told the other boys that if he did it, they had to as well.

They didn't want to, but when he pulled his trousers down, so did they.

I was really getting hot. I felt my fanny getting wet, and my nipples were very sensitive.

I wanked myself like I never had before. I had an audience of four boys who had forced me to come for them. Too, their cocks were all out and standing up.

"Touch them," I groaned, "wank yourselves!"

I was getting pretty hot, and talking more boldly than ever before.

The boys didn't even look at each other they were so busy looking at me. But I saw them touch themselves. Four men wanking for me!!

Oh yes! I groaned.

I started moaning louder and louder, and they were gasping.

Then I felt myself go, a warm looseness spreading out from my fanny, wet everywhere.

"I'm coming!" I cried out, and moaned.

But I kept my eyes open and watched them watching me.

Sean came then, as did the other boys, shooting spunk all over the box door. They quickly pulled up their drawers, stood there gasping.

"Now let me out!"

I said.

They did, quickly.

I gave each of them a snog, still naked, and borrowed Sean's jacket.

They were all more subdued now, and it was like I had something over them.

I had quite an escort home, and said goodnight to all four.

It had been scary, but I wasn't afraid anymore.

We'd all come together, and it was like we had some kind of pact.

When I saw them at school the next day, they were friendly, but we didn't talk about what happened when anyone else was around.

Theresa hasn't talked to me since that night, which is too bad. She doesn't know how much her plan didn't work.

I have lots of guys who want me now-and I didn't before.