Phone Call

Story Info
Master Tom calls his sub ashley.
958 words
3.8
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom still hears her, even after the disconnection of the line. Her breathing had been his while it played along his nerve endings to her soft sighs and moans. He wished he had been a fly on her wall, watching the beautiful, erotic picture she made as her body reacted wildly to his voice.

Ashley had answered the phone breathlessly, telling him how much she had anticipated the call.

She whispered softly as if she was laying beside him with her mouth right below his ear. His arousal was so quick and intense, he almost forgot to give her what he was feeling. He started with a lower tone in his voice. She heard his breath come out in a rush and skip into an erratic pattern in her ear. She hugged the phone tighter to her ear listening intently to his directions.

He heard her voice get lower as the excitement built in strength, while he gave directions for her to use her fingers to rub and pinch her nipples. Her deep moan carried over the line to him, as he explained how he would be suckling and nibbling hard as if he was nursing from her nipples. He then guided her hands down over her firm belly, to come back up and do over again. His body jumped, when she gasped out as her fingernails scrapped across her hard, tight nipples again. He egged her on further to move her hands down along her thighs, moving them to the inside and softly sliding her fingertips along to the crease in her leg. He stopped her there not letting her go on.

He told her to get the pillow and to place the phone close so he could hear her. She came back to the phone breathless, waiting for what came next. He explained to her how he wanted her on her belly with her ass in the air on that pillow. Then get the vibrator that I had requested for you to have. She grabbed the dildo that she lubed for this part. His heart rate beat wildly with his cock oozed precum all over itself when she told him what she was doing, as she slowly moved it down over her ass cheeks, shivering as it touched her rim. She moved it around before inserting it inside. He heard her gasp of air and knew she was guiding the dildo inside. His hoarse voice came across telling her to put the vibrator on low hum, his cock twitched, while he told her she was doing very well in listening to him.

He watched his hand sliding up and down his thighs, touching his aching cock as he kept talking to her. He heard her soft cries of pleasure with the dildo, as he directed her to turn over so her pussy was in the air for him. She placed the phone down and came back quickly after she turned, keeping the dildo in her ass. He could hear the soft hum of the dildo as he told her to run her fingertips over the top of her pussy with a light touch, then down over her swollen clit until her fingertips touched the lips to her pussy. Then and only then did he want her to open herself and thrust her fingers inside of that hot, creamy pussy.

He heard the hiss flow through her teeth and the deep intake of air. He drew in his own deep breathe as he grabbed his cock, squeezing and enjoying the tight sensation around his cock before he removed his hand quickly. She heard his intake of air, wanting to be there, touching him as he stroked himself into a hot hard throbbing mass of excitement.

His next direction thrilled her as he told her to use her fingertips, spreading herself wide and running them along the inseam of her pussy soaking them, then to place them in her mouth as he listened to her sucking. His cock throbbed hard as she sucked them with the immense pleasure and soft moans. He grabbed his cock again, closing his eyes to the pleasure that was running rampant through his body. He softly told her to take her wet fingers and insert three into her pussy, slow and easy and fuck herself. His body shook hearing her cries of pleasure as she fucked herself hard with her fingers. His hips thrusts up in the air savagely, after telling her in a choked voice to place the phone down by her pussy so he could listen to the wet sounds she made as they vibrated in his soul.

He could no longer think. The pleasure he was getting from her was all his brain could think of and nothing would come out of his throat, except deep growls of arousal. She kept begging him for release. Instead, he made her place the vibrator in her pussy. She screamed into the phone when she plunged the vibrator in her hot creaming pussy, coming off the pillow with her hips thrusting upwards. She kept crying out for release over and over, listening to his deep growls. He gave her permission to release as the tickle of nerve endings tightened his ball sack, sending a rush up into his shaft, engorging it more. His body jerked hard, as his breath escaped his lungs when his orgasm gushed out of his cock with his hips thrusting up in the air. His cries of pleasure were followed by hers, as they both fell silent on the line. They soon said their goodbyes. He looked at the phone in his hand, finally hanging it up as he thought he would soon know how she felt to him.