Phone Call from a Convention Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife dallies with old lover. Again. Again. And more.
6.4k words
3.28
29.8k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife dallies with old lover. Again. Again. And more.

You really want to read the first chapter before this one to understand the characters and situation involved.

The incidents here are based on a real event, but this chapter is highly fictionalized. Maybe 70% fiction here. And character names have been changed to something similar but not identifiable.

In this universe, there are no STDs, no gun-toting jealous spouses, and no divorce lawyers. Everyone is just here for a good time.

If you don't like sharing-wife stores, stop reading now and go somewhere else.

*****

I came home one day a little earlier in the evening than usual. My wife was lying on the bed, asleep, naked, covered with just a sheet. I pulled the sheet down to gaze at her luscious bod. Fifteen years and I still can't get enough.

Her legs were wide apart, and there was a large wet patch under her ass, a puddle that had leaked from her slit all covered with cum. Holy crap, what's been going on here? She spent the afternoon getting laid? Cum was still dripping from her hole. There must have been a lot of it.

She was surprised, and embarrassed, to see me. I tried to be cool and cruel. I mean, this isn't the first time I've seen another man's cum dripping out of her. "I hope you had a fun afternoon. Who was the sperm donor?"

She stammered, "Oh, honey, I'm sorry, I didn't want you to see me like this." I wouldn't let her grab the sheet. Fluster, fluster. Softly, "He was in town for the day and he came over."

"Who? Marc? Was here from New York? You said you wanted him to screw you anytime you two met! Is that it? He was in town, so you brought him to our home and had him fuck you? In our bed?"

I was a little puzzled, and maybe even a little angry, that she would do this without telling me. I knew that she couldn't resist him, not after that incredible debauchery of a reunion they had a while ago. (You already read about that encounter.) And, well, yes, she has my blanket permission to enjoy her affair with him - within reason. Not telling me, not warning me about it, may have gone beyond that.

I thought about their history. He was her lover long ago, for years before we got serious and married. She would have married him, I think, if she had met him when they were both single, but he was already married and had children. And he was a good deal older than she. She liked him a lot, maybe even loved him. What am I saying? Of course she loved him. You can't have a torrid affair with a fuck buddy for two years without developing some strong feelings. But beyond that, she *loved* and *craved* sex with him. She described their sex in such rapturous terms that it was clear she had never got over him, even after we were together for a decade. She said that his cock was longer than mine, not a lot, but an inch or so was all it took. He got deeper into her sex, drilled her hot cave farther, stretched her, gave her sensations that mine just couldn't. And she was never a fan of giant dildos, so that deep end of her vagina went unprobed for a long time.

So, when they met again, and the opportunity presented itself, she got my permission to spend the day with him. She did, and loved it, loved it, loved it. Went nuts. Or so it sounded from my end of the phone. We talked about it, and she said that, if the opportunity presented itself again, she would like to do it again. She was very insistent about it. No, she *would* do it again, no "like to" about it. Yes, I gave my permission for her to continue occasionally seeing him, and having him fuck her brains out, so long as I knew about it. Well, this afternoon seemed to violate that agreement a little.

"So you brought Marc here and had him fuck your brains out all afternoon?"

"Oh, honey, it wasn't like that."

"What was it then? He didn't fuck you? A lot? Somebody did. His cum is all over your pussy and dripping out on the sheets!"

"Well, yes and no," she said. "Yes, Marc was here, and, yes, he fucked me. But . . . it . . . it wasn't Marc. I mean, it *was* Marc, but it wasn't." Huh? Long, puzzling pause. "It was Marc Junior, his son."

Knock me over with a feather. I gaped. "What?!? Marc's son? What are you talking about?!?" Deep breath. Three deep breaths. "Gee, dear, this is a bit of a surprise. You have yet *another* lover? And you're screwing him in our house? And I've never heard of him? And you think that's okay? What the fuck!"

She seemed like she was about to cry.

"Remember last week when I was in the city, and I said I would try to see Marc, and you wanted to listen but you had meetings and concalls all afternoon. Well, I did see him. And I'm sorry you couldn't listen in. But I did record some of it on my little digital recorder so you could hear it later."

I interrupted her. "So why *didn't* I hear it later? I haven't heard anything about this."

"Well, it didn't go exactly as planned. And I was waiting for an opportunity to tell you about it. I just haven't got around to it yet, and then this . . . this afternoon happened a lot sooner than I thought it might. Oh, I'm so sorry, honey."

Deep breath. "So, tell me now."

"Let's have a drink to relax, and then you crawl into bed with me and cuddle, and I'll tell you about it all."

Seemed the best idea at the time. I undressed and we both marched naked into the kitchen to get some glasses of wine. Some very large glasses of wine. We both inhaled the first glass. Midway into the second glass, she started to tell me about her . . . adventures. Standing there, semen leaking out of her honeypot, down her thighs, shiny, slick, incredibly erotic to see . . . that sight really focused my attention on her story of unbridled sex. We went back to bed with the last of the wine, and she started to relate her story.

o o o

Long sigh. "I was in New York again last week, and I had lunch with Marc. I was planning to spend the afternoon in delight with him, and I was really looking forward to it. We met at a restaurant, not the intimate little bar we went to the last time. Nice place, downtown. We sat in a plush, semi-circular booth and had some drinks to relax before lunch. Over the second drink before lunch, he instructed me to go to the ladies room, remove panties, and cut open my pantyhose, just like last time. He's as fond of pantyhose as you are, by the way. Says they're slicker than stockings and mold my figure more. He loves feeling my legs and pussy through them. You guys must be brother pervs. So I did it. I came to play. I wanted to give him access."

Another shot of wine. "When I got back to the table, there was a young man with him. A Greek-god-beautiful young man. Not kidding. Male model material, and hunky. Maybe mid 20s. Wow. When I could breathe again, I said hi. He got up like a gentleman, let me in, then sat on the other side of me, close. I'm not quite squashed between the two men but I'm sure we appeared to others to be very friendly. Turns out this was Marc's son, Marc Junior. Son! He finished college and B school, was working on Wall Street, and traveled a lot. I remember hearing about his kids long ago, but not much, and I probably deliberately forgot it."

She looked over at me. "I don't think you want to hear every detail. I'll just hit the high spots if that's okay."

o o o

Image: "At one point, Junior put his hand on my leg, ran up from knee to hem and then under hem, way up my thigh. I pushed his hand away, once, twice. He wouldn't take no for an answer. He pulled my knee far enough to the side to touch his, left his hand right at the hem, and stroked my thigh over my slippery hose."

"When he went to the head, I told Marc about it. 'Ahem. Your son is running his hand up my leg trying to get up my skirt. A dirty young man. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?'

Marc says, 'So? Open your legs for him and let him touch you. You'll enjoy it. He's very good for women.'

'What? You want me to. . .'

'Yes, he's a great lover, the best. I know you'll enjoy it immensely.'

'What? How would you know?'

'We've, um, shared some ladies, some lovers in the past.'

'WHAT?'

'Some of my, uh, ladies, uh, mistresses shall we say, and a couple of his girlfriends.'

'WHAT?!?'

'Really, he's fantastic, much better than I am. He's not much bigger where it counts, but somehow he uses it better. They've all raved about him.' He said this so casually, the way you'd tell someone to try the steak."

"I took a long drink. 'So you want him to join us this afternoon, all three of us go to bed? You want your son to have me? You want *me* to *let* your *son* fuck me?' I tried to be defiant, but it didn't work."

"He didn't hesitate a second. 'Yes, very much. Spread your legs for him. You'll love it.' Gulp, I finished my wine and stole his full glass for more liquid courage."

"I thought about it for a minute. Finally, it was an easy decision. I was dying to have Marc inside me. That's why I came there. I was constantly thinking of him pumping me full of his man meat and his juices. Top, bottom, behind, every which way. I can't help it. I love feeling him push into me. I'm sorry, honey, but I really do . . . crave him. I *love* having sex with him. Letting him have my body to play like an fine instrument. He pushed all my buttons when I was young. And, apparently from our reunion, he still does. I love you madly but I still want him to fuck my brains out every now and then. Oh, don't look like that, sweetie. I love you, I love you, I want you to fuck me all the time . . . but I *need* him to fuck me, too. So I concluded. Easy decision. This second man was . . . a bonus. I found out later how much of a bonus. I mean, geez, he's fantastic."

I wasn't amused.

"In any case . . . Junior came back, sat down close to me again. After he refilled my wine, he put his hand on my leg again and pulled to the side. I let him open my knees. And when his hand went under the hem of my skirt, I don't stop him this time. Gulp. Marc - Dad! - pulled my other knee open even farther, and both of them had their hands up almost to my crotch."

"Marc said, 'We can't reach. Can we pull the skirt up a little?' I needed another slug of wine. I lifted up and they pushed the fabric up to my hips. I looked down. I was sitting directly on the bench, no skirt between my butt and the leather. Just the pantyhose. And the pantyhose, well, they were, uh, already compromised. My crotch was completely visible, and the hole in the pantyhose was just obscene. My sparse fur and pussy lips, now wet from fear, excitement, anticipation, were all visible right there."

"They tag-teamed me. Dad reached into my pussy and spread my lips. Junior ran his fingers up and down inside my slit, then pressed into my opening. I was hot and wet. Oh god, his finger slipped inside me, inside my sex channel, into my hot hole. I almost passed out."

"Junior said, 'Dad has told me about you, that you are the hottest piece he has ever had. I will try to live up to your expectations and your needs. He told me, too, that you want your husband to listen to you being made love to. You like him to hear you screaming for other men?'

'Yes, he loves to hear me being pleasured and satisfied and coming, and yes, with other men. Your dad had me last month and my husband listened in and loved it.' Gulp. How weird was that: 'your dad.' I would never have imagined saying a thing like that, father and son."

o o o

Image: "We were still, um, engaged like that when lunch arrived. The waiter saw my skirt up and two men's hands in my crotch. Oh, god, I was so embarrassed. But so turned on, too. Me, a married woman - your wife! - being that slutty in public. Can you forgive me? Please. Or do you love me for it?"

What could I say? I did. "You know I love you for it. I wish I could have seen it." My dick was hard as steel against her thigh, so she knew I wasn't kidding. "You, opening your legs, skirt almost up to your waist, two men's hands in your crotch, both have their fingers inside you. In public, at a respectable restaurant. A respectable woman in a business suit. Being handled like an expensive hooker. Letting the waiter see two guys sharing your slutty, shiny pussy. God, I wish I'd seen it, my beautiful wife, the escort." I was sweating thinking about it. "Did you come then?"

"A little. I wanted to get to the main event. We all did. We didn't even finish our food, just paid the check and left. All holding hands as we walked down the street."

o o o

Image: "In the hotel room, Marc and Junior kissed me alternately, fondled me, undressed me piece by piece. Yes, I was going to let them both have me. I *wanted* them both to have me. I was so hot, so horny, I was *desperate* for them to have me. I knew that I wanted to go at it for hours and, well, that might require more than one man. My horniness was through the roof. Imagine the horniest you have ever seen me, and double it. I had been thinking about screwing Marc for days, since this trip came up. My pussy was wet with anticipation all morning before I met him for lunch. And then this other man, this other *beautiful* man, this studly clone of the younger Marc was added to the soup, and my libido just went wild."

o o o

Image: "I remembered to start recording for you, my dear husband. You have asked me for years to let another man make love to me, and especially so you could watch him have me. And you seemed to enjoy the phone call from my assignation with Marc, So. . . ."

I agreed, Yes I had been thrilled by the phone call, and Yes I wanted to see another her with another man. I thought that if another man made love to her, and did it really well, we would both have a wonderful and memorable experience. So . . . this incident wasn't off the reservation, mainly just unexpected. I needed to have my expectations set properly, and I needed to hear the details. She went on.

"We were all on the bed. Junior was eating me. I pulled his head into my pussy. 'Put your fingers in me! Wonderful! Drill me, oh, wonderful. Drill me, lick my clit. Suck my clit with your lips.' I came again and again, every minute, two minutes.

'Tell your husband how much you are enjoying this.' A good reminder.

'Husband, he's eating my pussy. He's licking and sucking and biting. He's making me come again and again! OHOHOHohohoh another! His fingers inside me, stroking my G spot, making my clit more sensitive. Oh, here it comes AGAIN!' "

She always was multi-orgasmic, lucky girl, and this event was going to stress even that.

o o o

Then she let me listen to the recording. The voices were often unclear, but the passion was very clear.

"Come on, fuck me now, I want to be penetrated, I want to be filled."

She paused the playback for additional detail. "I put my legs up over his shoulders. He's about the same size as his dad, long, just a little longer, but thicker. And you know I like thicker, like yours. I grabbed it and pulled him in. I was so soaked, he slid in easily. I come almost immediately when he first pushed into me."

o o o

Image: "Dad, grab her ankles, pull them down to her shoulders. Fold her completely in half so I can penetrate this cunt as deep as possible."

"He did, and he did. The sensation was delicious, spectacular. I closed my eyes to concentrate on feeling just from waist to thigh, loving that hardness, that log inside my sex hole."

o o o

Image: While Junior was pumping her, she came again, screaming. He asked her, "You are a great fuck. Do you want me to fuck you again?"

"Oh yes!"

"Tell your husband. Tell him what you want."

"Oh, hubby, I want him to fuck me again. He fucks me so well. I want him to fuck me again and again."

"Why do you want me to fuck you again? Do I fuck you better than he does?"

"Oooh yes. Hubby, he fucks me so much better. . ." She came again in mid-sentence, "AH AH AH ah oh oh." Heavy breathing. "He fills me and scrapes my clit just so wonderfully! He can make me come, over and over, every couple minutes."

"Can I fuck you anytime? Anytime I want to?"

"Yes, lover, yes you can fuck me any time you want."

"Tonight I'm going to fuck you all night. Next week I'll want to fuck you again."

"Oh, yes, you can fuck me again any time."

"Can I come to your city and fuck you there?"

"Oh yes, come to me, any time."

"Will you come here again so I can fuck you? I want to fuck you where you live. Do you want me to come to your home and fuck you there?"

"Yes, oh yes, come fuck me in my home. Anywhere, on the couch, on the floor, on the table."

"Can I fuck you in your bed? Your marital bed that you share with your loving husband, where your husband fucks you?"

"Ooh, that's dirty. Yes, of course you can fuck me in my bed. I'll tell my husband that you're fucking me in our home, on our bed! And your cum will run out of me onto it so he can see it!" And she came again.

"Your husband is listening to me fuck you right now. Do you want him to see it? You want him to see me fucking you? You want him to see you submitting to my dick, taking my meat into your cunt and begging me to squirt my seed into your womb?"

"YES! Yes, he wants to see me fucked. He wants to watch you drilling me with your hardness. He wants to see your big cock pushing into me over and over. He wants to watch me scream with pleasure. He will love that. He wants to see it all."

"Hubby, honey, I do want you to see everything. When he kisses me, and feels me up, runs his hands all over my body. My ass, my breasts, my thighs, my vulva, my puss. When he undresses me, and licks me all over. And penetrates my body with his fingers and his tongue. Tell me you want me to receive him, you want to watch me do it."

"I want his fingers in me, opening me up, opening me for the real thing. I want you to watch me spread my legs for him and pull his hard cock into my sex. Watch him penetrate my body with his big cock and pump his cock into me, into your wife, into your loving wife, in and out and harder and deeper! Watch me come over and over while he's fucking me. And watch him shoot his seed into my cunt, into your loving wife's hot, waiting, desperate, wet, yearning cunt!"

"You want my cum to drip out of your sloppy cunt all over the bed so you and your husband can sleep on the wet spot?"

"Oh, yes, come in me, fill me with your sperm, fill me up so it flows out of my pussy. Flood me with your seed."

"Listen, husband," he says. "You hear what we're doing, don't you? You're listening to me fuck your wife. I'm pushing my cock into your woman right now. I'm fucking her deeper and harder and better than you do. Listen to her, she comes with me over and over. And I'm going to fill her with my cum. I'm screwing your woman and I'm going to plant my seed in her. She wants me to fuck her, you heard her, and she wants me to come in her. God, she has such a wonderful cunt! This feels so good. It's hot and wet and grips me when I slide in, and I'm going to drill it deeper and make it slimy with my seed."

"She says she wants me to fuck her. She wants it now, and she wants me to do her again. She will spread her legs for me whenever I want it. I'll slip my dick between her wet lips and plumb her pussy, plumb it deeper than you ever can, and she'll scream for it and beg for more."

"You heard her. She wants me to have her anytime, anywhere. She wants me to come into your home and have her there. She wants me to fuck her in your bed. She wants me to fill her with my cum so she can drip it on your sheets."

"She wants you to watch me fucking her there. You want to see me drill your wife? Do you want to watch my big dick plunge into her tight pussy? You want to smell our sweat and lust, her pussy drippings and my cum together? You want me to fill her box with cream so it seeps down her ass, wetting your bed? You want to see my cum running down her thighs as she walks back over to you after I fucked her silly? Oh, I think you do. She says you will enjoy watching her get drilled and filled."

12