Phone Dares

Story Info
Strangers play truth or dare by phone.
1k words
55.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers

It was a cool, sunny Fall morning in the suburbs and he was already hard with anticipation. He picked up the phone right at ten o'clock, as they had arranged, and dialed. She answered. "Are you ready to play?" He asked.

"Mmmmm yes, but you have to go first like you promised. So what's it going to be, truth? Or dare?" She asked him.

"I'll start with truth," he answered.

"Okay, tell me then, where is the most unusual place you've ever had sex?"

"Unusual, huh? I guess that would be in a recording studio in New Orleans. I was seeing a sound engineer and she was running the mixing board during a taping session for Pearl Jam. I was visiting her at work and she was swinging her butt around in this short skirt, bending over the board, while the band was rehearsing, so I went up behind her and lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. She was already wet, so I just sank my hard cock into her pussy and fucked her while people came and went. She must have cum about six times."

"Ohhh that sounds so sexy, are you trying to make me all wet?"

"It's my turn to ask the questions," he said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever had an orgasm in front of a stranger?"

"Yeah," she said, "I used to have one of those remote controlled vibrators and decided to keep it snuggled in my panties while shopping one day. I was in the grocery with this thing buzzing away down there, getting all hot and bothered, when I looked up and saw this young, cute clerk looking at me. It was like he

could tell how hot I was, and he looked right into my eyes. Suddenly I came, and gasped, and this smile grew on his face. He knew. I was so embarassed that I turned and walked right out of the store."

"Wow, that's pretty risque. Did you like being watched?"

"Oh yes, very much, makes me very hot. Truth or dare?"

"I'll take a dare," he said.

"Oh-ho, all right, are you dressed now?"

"Yes."

"Okay, here's the dare," she said, "I dare you to strip naked, then go to the kitchen and get an ice cube and rub it on your balls until it's all melted."

"Okay, I'm taking off my shirt . . . pants . . . boxers. I'm naked now and my cock is hard and dripping pre-cum."

"Yummy."

"I've got an ice cube here and I'm rubbing it on my balls - ohhh gee that's cold and its making my balls scrunch up."

"Too bad you don't have anyone there to warm them up in her hot mouth."

"There's pre-cum dripping out of my cock."

"Mmmmmm."

"It's just about melted now. Thank god, he-he."

"Okay, dare me."

"Are you dressed?"

"Yes, I have on socks, a skirt, t-shirt, bra, and panties."

"I dare you to go to your front door. Open the door and stand in the doorway and then undress. Don't rush it. Take at least a full minute to take everything off. Then you can shut the door."

"Let me bring my phone over by the door and put the speakerphone on. . . . Okay, I'm in the doorway. I hope my neighbors across the street aren't home! Or

maybe I don't!"

"Can you tell if they are there?"

"It's a cute couple that lives there, but I don't see their car. Socks coming off . . . now the shirt . . . now the bra . . . now I'm taking off my skirt . . .ohhh this makes me so hot, now I'm taking off my panties."

"Touch your clit before you close the door."

"Mmmmm I am, and my pussy is very wet."

"I wish I was there to lick it."

"Mmmmm me too. Oooops. I had to close the door; the guy who lives over there is home and was looking out his front window at our house, I think he got a pretty good look a me."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, it makes me want to cum. Truth or dare, buddy?" She asked.

"Dare, of course."

"Go get a bottle of oil, a candle and matches, then I'll tell you the rest."

"Be right back . . . okay I have those things," he said.

"Rub the oil all over your cock and balls."

"Okay, mmmmmm, oh man my cock is so hard."

"Bring yourself right to the edge."

"Yes, yes, I'm getting close. My cock is throbbing."

"Mmmm my pussy is drenched, I have three fingers inside it, fucking myself. Now light the candle, and I want you to drip ten drops of wax on your balls and five on your cock."

"Ohhh, god, ohhhhh my cock is throbbing and drooling pre-cum."

"Mmmm, I'd love to lick that up. You should see the juices running out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass."

"Ohh my cock is so hard, baby, the wax stings but just makes me harder."

"Please dare me, give me a hard dare, please."

"Stand in front of a window that faces your neighbor's house and fuck your pussy with your fingers for one minute."

"Ohhhhhh, okay, okay, I'm at the window. I have four fingers in my pussy, ohh it's so wet."

"What can you see?"

"My neighbor, across the street, he's at the window still . . . he's stroking his cock, looking at me."

"Do you want him to see you cum?"

"Yesss. And I want to see him cum."

"Then fuck yourself, rub yourself and cum for him. I'm cumming now too. Ahhhh."

"Ohh, god, he's shooting his cum all over his big front window, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, god, I'm cumming, ohh ohh augggggggggggg."

"You look so good, baby, standing there in your window naked with your juices all over you."

"Mmmm you look good too, standing there with your cum all over your window. Do you think you could come across the street some time and really fuck me?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Would you like me to come lick you clean right now?"

"Please."

Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Compromising Positions Ch. 01 A young professional woman tries something daring.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Rachel's Dare Ch. 02: Bare in Boston Rachel gives me a re-match in our game of nude dares.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Together We Became Exhibitionist How we became exhibitionists.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exhibition Game Wearing a thong to the pool leads to public masturbation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Home From Home Modesty forbids.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories