Phone Fun with Tania Zaetta

Story Info
Growing up a celebrity can be rough.
4.3k words
4.75
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended. Stop reading!

*

Growing up with a famous celebrity in the family can sometimes be rough, especially when it's someone as beautiful as 26-year-old television personality, Tania Zaetta. For months on end, as her show climbed in popularity, I was hounded by friends who would constantly ask me for her autograph, and say; "I'll give you 50 bucks if you..." It was the same unfortunate catch phrase Tania and Mike Whitney would say when approaching their potential victims.

Although we were cousins, our families lived apart, interstate. While we lived in Sydney, Tania and her family lived down in Melbourne, and coming from a large Italian/Australian family, I hardly ever saw her except for the impromptu wedding now and then. Luckily for me, our mothers were very close and constantly spoke and stayed in contact.

It was while Tania was filming for her popular show that she relocated up to Sydney for a few months; moving in with her then current boyfriend, Brad. As expected, I despised the son of a bitch, secretly jealous that he got to sleep with and have the girl of my dreams. Incidentally, I wasn't the only one in the family who felt that way; we all thought she was way too good for him. Now residing only a few suburbs away, I was more than a little delighted to see her pop in at least once or twice a week, briefly paying us a friendly visit.

Then, as luck would have it, only a few short weeks later, her relationship fell apart, and at the very last moment our families convinced her to stay in Sydney and move in to board with us for a while; just until she wrapped things up and was finished with the show. With my sister away on holidays with dad, the house was left to just me and mum, and Tania happily agreed to move into the spare room next to mine; in no time, making herself at home.

Bumping into her at various functions over the years; like most other men, I had often harbored some "unhealthy" thoughts towards her. But with her now sleeping only a few meters away and on the other side of the bedroom wall, ignited my fantasies even further. Then, with my mother working nights, I found myself the luckiest man alive, spending time alone with Tania every night. Although we usually hung out and talked, most nights she'd just stay up in her room, on the phone or the internet.

Though she was always friendly towards me, at just 19, I think she really just considered me a nuisance. Especially as I then began to "accidentally" walk in on her while she was in the bathroom preparing to take a bath or shower. It was actually quite funny the first few times, but after a while she really started to get a little perturbed as I began to actually see some skin. At one point, I even walked in on her just as she was stepping out of the shower. Opening the door quickly, I stepped inside and saw everything!

Reaching for the towels, she yelled, "Josh get out, I'm in here!"

From then on in I could tell Tania was still feeling embarrassed about it and stopped spending so much time alone with me. Strangely, she never told on me, making me think a part of her loved the attention I was giving her. Anyhow, over the next months I was getting weary of constantly spying on her. I now began to frequently have thoughts of ways to progress a seduction with her, but cowardice and in-opportunity had played a major part on it remaining a dream.

At 26, Tania was very 'gadget savvy' her mobile phone was never away from her side. She had it with her like most women carry a purse, and could quickly and fluently use all the functions on her expensive phone, as well as being fairly computer literate. I imagined that if I was going to get to her, it would have to be through those means.

Then, opportunity presented itself again when about a month and a half into her stay, Tania decided to sell her car. It was a fairly old BMW; a bright red 88 model 320i convertible. The car was fine, but she just wanted a change - a friend of hers had recently leased a brand new Mercedes S class, which had built in DVD/MP3 and GPS navigation, and she instantly feel in love; wanting one immediately. Being the spoilt, pretentious bitch we all knew and loved, Tania placed an ad on her car in a local paper the very next day, along with her mobile number.

Of course, no one knew the car and phone number belong to Tania Zaetta, but this gave me an idea. Yes, I know it was crazy, but at worst it would only cost me around $50, at best. I headed out to the nearest electronics store and bought one of those cheap 'pay as you go' mobile phones. My plan was to anonymously text her, break the ice, and then hopefully start to speak and get to know her a bit better. Who knows, maybe I'd even get to have a little fun with her.

I know it was exactly the best of plans, but it was only one I came up with. I sat down with my new phone just fresh out of the wrapper; inserted the new SIM card, and placed it on the charger. As I waited, I contemplated what would be my very first text to her. It took all morning but I finally I decided on a strategy; to just be straight forward and straight to the point.

My very first text message to her was:

: HELLO, HOW ARE YOU DOING?

I know it wasn't exactly the most intriguing or poetic line she'd ever heard, but hey, I was nervous and in the end just decided to get the ball rolling. I waited for a reply, and waited awhile. Not getting back to me, I considered she probably didn't recognized my number and simply thought me to be some jerk that had come across with her mobile number, (which had happened before) and was now harassing her. Waiting impatiently, an hour later I messaged her again:

: CAN YOU GET BACK TO ME ON THIS NUMBER ASAP

It took all of that afternoon but finally she got back to me.

BEEP

I heard my cheap cell phone buzz and I jumped in excitement. The funny thing was, as soon as I heard it beep, I only then began to ponder; what have I done? Texting my own cousin in this way was crazy, if she ever found out who and what I was doing, I would have been in real trouble. Nervously, I picked up the phone and just as I had predicted, the message read:

: WHO IS THIS?

She answered, not exactly an insightful response, but on further consideration of the original question, I couldn't really expect anything else. I thought carefully to my reply - I needed to prize out more than a one word answer. As I fumbled with the buttons, she already asked me another question. I knew from now on I had to be a lot quicker.

: HOW DID U GET THIS NUMBER?

I ignored her question with one of my own.

: IS IT STILL 4 SALE?

She didn't reply, so I continued:

: BECAUSE IM AN ADMIRER OF BOTH YOU AND YOUR CAR. I APPRECIATE RARE STOCK : )

Right, this was it; I'd either totally offended her into ignoring me, or had broken the ice intriguing her. I waited 5 minutes - nothing. I'd blown it.

I contemplated my next move, if any, then:

BEEP

: WOW, NOW THAT WAS VERY CHEEKY!

Sensing she was in a good mood, I excitedly replied.

: CAN U GIVE ME ANY DETAILS?

: WELL THE CARS BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AFEW TIMES, BUT IS STILL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION - JUST LIKE HER OWNER! HEHEHE

I playfully typed.

: WOW. WELL DO U KNOW IF SHE'LL KEEP HER VALUE? : )

: DEFINETLY :P WHATS YOUR NAME?

Shit, I really hadn't thought this through. I had no idea of what name to use. In a panic, I was just going to use mine, but at the last moment changed it from Josh to John. I sent:

: JOHN, AND WHATS YOURS?

Again, I waited - this had already lasted longer than I had any right to imagine.

: WELL SOME ADMIRER YOU ARE, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY NAME?

I quickly answered:

: WELL IVE SEEN YOU AROUND – I THINK YOUR A BABE BUT I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME?

My pulse was racing; I had just told my cousin I found her sexy. God, if she ever found out it was me, she'd tear me a new one. I wondered what was going through her mind. I imagined her sitting in some television recording studio, editing her program while she played with her phone – nonchalantly punching in her messages.

: WELL ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING THE CAR OR JUST CHATTING ME UP?

Damn, this was going okay until she asked that. My next answer could potentially end our seduction.

: HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I TOLD U BOTH?

An open question, designed to leave it difficult for just a yes or no answer. As I sat at my PC in my room, I have to admit I was getting very excited by the whole situation. Her responses showed her to be a major flirt, something I had heard and hoped about, and only really witnessed in small doses.

BEEP

: SORRY JOHN BUT MUST GO - REALLY BUSY AT THE MOMENT AND HAVE TO MEET A DEADLINE. TAKE CARE : )

Well, that was it, I'd blown it. The opportunity just slipped through my fingers and seducing my sexy cousin just wasn't in the cards; remaining a childish fantasy. Depressed, I jumped on the Xbox for a few hours, annoyed with myself for fucking it all up. Later that night, right on cue, she arrived home. She was wearing her famous "Who Dares Wins" shirt, jacket and jeans. When she took of the jacket, her firm pert breasts were well detailed.

I use to dream about her as a teenager; those long toned legs, small firm breast and tight round ass. Her brown chestnut colored hair fell just past her shoulders and her make up was subtle, but perfectly applied; light red glossy lipstick. Disappearing into her room for a few minutes, she changed into something more comfortable; track pants and a tight top, before coming down stairs to the kitchen. Twice a week mum did the graveyard shift which caused her to start at 9pm, as apposed to her usual 6pm; so we sat around the table and had dinner.

We ate and talked, chatting about each others day, the TV gently murmuring in the background.

My mum asked her, "So anyone interest in the car yet?"

"No not yet. Though, I may have to drop the price a little if I don't get rid of it in the next few weeks."

"Well it's only been a few days. Give it time" Mum told her.

I sat there thinking, 'So no mention of "JOHN" yet.'

Going off to my room, Tania helped with the dishes while I wondered if she had even remembered our earlier text conversation. Later that night, as mum left for work she dropped Tania off at the local gym. I lay in bed depressed thinking about the missed opportunity when I then jumped up, hearing her come home. Listening to her move around the house, she knew I was in my room and announced she had come home.

"Josh, I'm home okay?" she yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yep!" I shouted back.

Listening intently, I heard her go into her bedroom briefly, and then enter the bathroom where she then prepared a bath. I had an idea. I picked up my phone, hit the message menu and sent a text. As predicted, her phone was by her side. I typed:

: R U STILL BUSY? : (

As I hit the 'send' button, I could instantly hear the BEEP of phone in the hollow bathroom. As a precaution, I turned my phone on silent vibrate and I held it tightly in my hand. Shortly after, I felt it alert me of a text message.

: SORRY JOHN, ONE OF THOSE DAYS - ARE YOU STILL TRYING 2 CHAT ME UP?

I read it over and over again, and then playfully wrote:

: TRYING? : ( WOULD YOU MIND IF I WAS?

She simply replied with a cheeky symbol:

: : P

As I attempted to write her another message, I heard her switch off the water, and a moment later heard her groan in relaxation as she slipped into the hot bath. I couldn't help but get hard imagining her totally naked only a few rooms away, holding on to her phone and expecting my message.

: YOU KNOW YOU NEVER DID TELL ME YOUR NAME?

Again, I heard her phone beep, and I could hear her arms splash around as she went to lean over to answer and read it. I wondered what she was going to say, would she use her real name or an alias.

: ITS TANYA.

Being a smart ass, I asked her:

: IS THAT WITH A "Y" OR A "J"

She waited an extra minute before answering honestly:

: ITS NEITHER. ITS ACTUALLY TANIA

: OH, OKAY. HI TANIA.

: TELL ME JOHN, ARE YOU SINGLE?

I replied:

: YES I AM. YOU?

I noticed she then ignored my question and kept asking me about other things, probing and testing me a little.

: YOU WORK?

: YES, IM IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY.

: OH REALLY! THAT MUST HAVE ITS PERKS. YOU MUST KEEP REALLY FIT?

: OF COURSE

: I BET YOU GOT A GREAT TAN... MUSCLES TOO? HEHEHE.

This was great; my beautiful cousin was now openly flirting with me or "John" anyway.

: I MIGHT. BUT YOU LOOK GREAT TOO - DO U WORK OUT.

: NO. LUCKILY 4 ME IVE BEEN TOLD IM A NATURAL LOOKER... LOL.

I had busted her lying for the first time, and although she was just joking, I knew her well enough to know she knew just how sexy she was. The fact of the matter was, she was beautiful and stuck up, and she knew it. If she didn't want to tell me that she frequented, and had just gotten home from the local gym then that was fine with me. Who was I to judge her, so I amused her.

: I DEFINETLY AGREE.

: AWW, HOW SWEET. I COULD DEFINETLY GET TO LIKE YOU. SO, HOW LONG YOU BEEN "ADMIRING ME"?

As usual, it was all about her, I laughed to myself.

: AFEW MONTHS.

: AFEW MONTHS??? : (

: I SAW YOU GETTING INTO THE BEEMER A FEW MONTHS AGO & THOUGH YOU WHERE HOT!

: OH REALLY. "HOT" U SAY... PLEASE, CONTINUE : )

: I WAS 2 SHY 2 SAY HI. THEN I SAW YOUR NUMBER ON THE BACK WINDOW & DECIDED, WHAT THE HELL.

: WELL YOU DON'T SEEM 2 BE SHY NOW?

I decided to be a little more bold and assertive, and ask her about her love life; a topic which seemed to be a touchy one with her.

: YOU STILL DIDN'T TELL ME, ARE YOU SINGLE?

: HMM ...AND YOU SAY YOUR SHY LOL

: STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION?

: WELL, MAYBE? WHY?

: : ( OH COME ON.

I made out like I was disappointment, and from my bedroom door, I could just make out her giggling in the tub.

: IVE BEEN SINGLE FOR AFEW MONTHS NOW. HAPPY?

: HOW COME A SEXY GAL LIKE YOURSELF IS STILL SINGLE?

: DON'T KNOW? HIGH STANDARDS, I GUESS.

: WELL LOOKING AT YOU, I DON'T BLAME YOU.

: AWW THANK YOU, YOU FLATTER ME SO WELL. SO HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I wondered how to answer this one. I was thinking of lying, making up something along 30's since I knew how she seemed to love her older men – I punched in:

: IM 39

Almost immediately, I regretted typing that. Why I said I was 39 years of age I'll never know. Of all the ages to say...

Upset with myself, I threw my phone and kicked my desk; injuring my toe. Swearing to myself, I noticed there was a noticeable silence.

"I've fucked it up, I knew it!"

Up to then, her reply texts had been pretty quick - I knew I'd given the wrong answer. In the background, I then heard her step out of the bath tub, and then a minute later, exit the bathroom to go into her bedroom. Catching sight of her just as she disappeared into the room, she was only dressed in a towel, which was tightly wrapped around her. Excited once again, I quietly snuck outside onto the wrap around balcony and tried my best to look inside her bedroom, but with blinds half closed I could just catch passing glances from one of the mirrors as she walked across the room; apparently getting dressed. Excitedly spying from outside, I nearly got busted when she then walked close to the sliding door. Rushing back inside I looked down at my phone and saw it read, '1 message received'

: SO WHERE ARE YOU TEXTING FROM?

She had replied after all. The seduction was back on!

: THE CITY, YOU?

: MY BEDROOM IF YOU MUST KNOW... IM JUST HERE WONDERING WHY IM TALKING TO A COMPLETE STRANGER!

Again, I almost immediately regretted sending the previous message as I only then, a moment later, realized what she was hinting at and trying to say. I nervously fumbled with the text keys, wanting to elaborate and not wanting to miss the opportunity. Back tracking, I then slightly over compensated as I quickly wrote:

: WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?

Shit, I knew I'd blown it this time. That was just way too straight forward, I thought.

: THATS VERY CHEEKY, YOU NAUGHTY BOY! AND WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT?

Feeling a little more confident and pretty certain she was in a playful mood, I replied.

: ID JUST LUV TO KNOW... GIVES ME SOMETHING TO VISUALIZE : )

: HMM, I BET IT DOES. ARE YOU IN BED TOO?

My heart was now racing as she just admitted, in the sneakiest way, to being in her bed.

: YES, IM ALSO IN BED, BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHAT YOUR WEARING : (

Again, after a few moments, I got the following reply:

: IVE GOT A BLACK THONG, STOCKINGS AND GARTER BELT. MY LACE BRA AND HEELS ARE ALSO BLACK. YOU LIKE?

I immediately knew she was lying.

: NO, REALLY? BE HONEST : (

: OKAY. IM ACTUALLY WATCHING TV & JUST LAYING IN BED IN MY NIGHTIE.

: YOUR ALREADY DRESSED FOR BED?

: UH-HUH

: WELL THEN, GO ON?

: WITH WHAT HONEY?

I sort of paused for a moment when I saw she had already called me honey.

: YOUR NIGHTIE, BABY. DESCRIBE IT?

: WELL ITS SORT OF LIKE A LONG NIGHTGOWN, ONLY SHEER... HEHEHE

: WHAT ABOUT YOUR BRA AND PANTIES? WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?

: UH HONEY, IM NOT WEARING ANY. I JUST GOT THE NIGHTIE ON!

: JUST THE SHEER ONE... SEE-THRU??

: YEP. COM-PLETE-LY SEE THRU : )

Geez, I didn't realize this would be such an amazing turn on. Every time I heard our phones BUZZ and BEEP, I was full of anticipation on what she would think and say. I tried to imagine my cousin lying on her bed, near naked and watching television. Quietly sneaking over into the hallway, I looked to her bedroom door and in fact saw the light flicker from the television under the door. I wanted to open her bedroom door, climb on to her bed, and fuck the shit out of her. Thinking hard, I took my time and decided to take it to the next level. I suddenly SMSed:

: WOW, THAT SOUNDS AMAZING. DO U KNOW THE EFFECT YOUR HAVING ON ME?

Waiting an extra moment, I don't think anything could have prepared me for what she said next.

: I HOPE ITS THE SAME EFFECT YOUR HAVING ON ME... HEHEHE

: WELL, IM HAVING TO LOOSEN MY JEANS...

: HMM, JEANS YOU SAY? : )

: THERE GETTING VERY UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT NOW.

: IS MY SECRET ADMIRER GETTING ALITTLE... FRUSTRATED... HARD! I HOPE SO.

I nearly fell off my bed. My own actual cousin was hoping that she was giving me an erection. To call what I had at that time an erection, was the understatement of the year. My cock was so hard, it felt more like a 'maglite' torch!

: ARE YOU GETTING... WORKED UP?

: YOU HAVE NO IDEA...

: TELL ME.

And then she hit me with it, like a bombshell. I was never going to be the same again.

: IM SO WET RIGHT NOW!

This text alone nearly made me cum. I'd often dreamed about this moment, and now here she was, right next door lying down and seemingly playing with herself!

: ID LUV 2 TASTE HOW WET U R RGHT NOW...

: WOULD YOU... ID LOVE THAT.

I had to try and calm down as my mind and body, let alone fingers weren't working properly. She shocked me again with her reply.

: SPREAD!

: I AM!

: ARE YOU TOUCHING YOURSELF?

: YES, R U? U STILL HARD?!

: YES! I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU LYING THERE... PETTING YOUR PRETTY PUSSY...

: ARE YOU STROKING YOUR HARD COCK FOR ME?

: GOD YES. HOW DOES YOUR PUSSY FEEL? DESCRIBE IT 2 ME...

: IM SO WET RIGHT NOW. IT FEELS SO NICE & SMOOTH SINCE I JUST TRIMMED IT EARLIER...

: MMM NICE. YOU GOT ME SO FUCKIN HARD RIGHT NOW!

: ...ITS REALLY SOFT & SMOOTH... I LIKE TO PLAY WITH THE HAIR JUST ABOVE MY CLIT : )

: YEAH, WHAT ELSE?

: I LIKE TO TEASE MY CLIT FOR A BIT BEFORE I DIP MY FINGER INSIDE ALITTLE!!!

: YEAH... HOW MANY FINGERS... IM STROKING REALLY FAST NOW!

: USUALLY JUST ONE, BUT RIGHT NOW IM USING TWO... PUSHING DEEP INSIDE ME!

12