Phone Games

Story Info
Listening in is so much fun.
4.4k words
4.61
26.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

Hey!

Morning Beautiful. How's things today?

Mmmm not bad thanks.

What are you wearing?

Wow! You're not wasting time today are you! Um nothing yet though, I'm just up.

Ha-ha all right for some! Right! Good….

What's good?

I've got plans for today. Are you ready?

U-oh. No, not yet. Ready for what?

Get dressed….ish. Short skirt, no underwear, vest top. It's warm out already. When you're dressed go to your car.

Where am I going?

I'll call you back in 10 minutes. Be in the car. Oh, and take your bullet with you, new batteries. And your nipple clamps too. Good girl

Hang on a se…..

Click

Dammit!

Hey!

Hello Beautiful. Are you ready to play?

Yes Sir, I think so.

Sir? Good. You're learning. Are you wet?

Mmmmm yes. What am I going to do?

Shh. You'll see. About your wetness, how can you tell? Tell me.

I'm fingering myself slowly.

How's your clit feel?

It's twitching Sir. It feels …..awake.

Good. Put your bullet on your clit, turn it on no1.

Ooooh

Mmmm. That's the way. Feel good?

Ooooo God!

Good. Now drive to the shops.

What? Like this?

Do it! Carefully.

It feels soo good Sir, its driving me mad already. Oh God I need to cum today.

Why? Have you got anything to tell me?

Nothing really, I just feel so horny today. I must have had a good dream or something. I woke up wet ha-ha.

Haha I bet you did! Ok, well you have 10 minutes to get to the fruit shop. Don't go in till I call you back.

The fruit shop? ….. ok. Yes Sir.

Click

Hey! You said 10 minutes that can't have been more than 6.

You're there aren't you?

Yes but…

Good! Are you wet? Check now.

Ohhhh yes…. Mmmm … taste so sweet too.

Ooooo! Taste? You tease! That won't go unpunished! Slide your bullet into your pussy and hide the wire in your clothes. Keep the controls where you can reach them. Go in now. Don't speak to me once you're inside. Keep me on hands free and do exactly as I say. Do you understand?

Argh! Yes Sir.

Go to the cucumbers. Look for a nice sized one. Not too big. Good enough to fuck.

Pick it up. Close your eyes and feel it in your hands. Stroke it. Imagine it sliding into your wet cunt.

Run your fingers up and down its length. You like that don't you my sweet slut. Keep your eyes closed.

Do you think you're being watched yet? Standing there squeezing your thighs together, wanking a cucumber with a vibrator in your wet cunt. Don't you move now. You wouldn't want to cum in here would you? Feeeeel it, stroke it, oh yesss, you're gripping that bullet in your cunt so tight aren't you?

Mmmm

Open your eyes. Keep the cucumber and go to the carrots.

Have you been noticed? Are they watching you yet?

I …

Don't you dare speak to me! My God girl, you're racking em up today!

(sigh)

That's better. Now choose a carrot. You should get one small sized. It's gonna go in your arse. That's made your eyes widen hasn't it he-he. Feel it next to the cucumber. Can you imagine how they'll both feel inside you together? Can you take them both? You're gonna! Choose carefully. Flick your vibrator up to 3.

(gasp)

NOW!

(ohhhh)

Can they hear it? Can they see you? Are you keeping it together there? Are you shaking? Hmmm, you're such a good girl when you try to be. You're going to turn around and walk towards the counter. You're going to pay for your things and you'll look as guilty as hell! Do you know that? They'll know why you've got a carrot and a cucumber you slut! They're gonna see it written all over your horny slutty face. That bullets driving you mad. They might hear it and they'll know what it is if they do. Are your juices running down your thigh yet? They might smell your need. Oh God yes! They can't miss what's going on with you.

Go on. Pay. Now!

Are you ok dear?

Ummm ….. y y y I'm fine… thank you …..

You look a little….. well ….a bit …..

I'm good. Just these please.

Well if you're sure…..

I'm sure. I mean yes! Thank you. Sorry. How much? Nnnnng God!

Pardon??

Sorry, stomach cramp. How much please? (gasp)

Oh very good, you liar. She knows you know.

49p dear. Would you like a bag for these… er…..your…erm ..?Are you sure you're ok?

Uh? Oh God, yes please uh… Keep the change. Thanks..um…bye!

Nnnngh shit!

What's wrong baby?

Oh don't mock me! Oh God I'll never go in there again! Oh shit! Oh fuck!

Haha! Perfect! Turn your bullet back down to 1. Go to the car park by the picnic area that you went to last time. It's quiet enough there don't you think? Park up. I'll call you back. You have 10 minutes. No cumming! Oh and have the cucumber between your thighs while you wait for me to ring.

Thank you Sir…I

Click

Shit!!

Hello again Beautiful.

Hey. I'm parked.

Good. You sound calmer now. Turn it up to no 3.

What??? Oh, ok. ……………Ooooooo! Goddddd nnnnnnnngh

Hold it there, how's it feel?

Oooooooo I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhh Fuckkkkk Nooooooooo

STOP

Nooooo! God ohhhhh

You're doing well.

Mmmmm I ……am?

He-he You can cum soon baby. If you're good.

Please, I'm so horny now. I need to cum. The fruit shop was hell. She looked at me so funny. I could have died!

That's what I like to hear. Where are you parked?

Near the corner. It's empty.

Ahhh perfect! Well done. Get out of the car.

Oooh. Yes Sir……

You're gonna fuck that cucumber on the bonnet.

Eh? Oh no! Ohhh that's …but …

No-one can see you can they?

I don't think s…

Good!

Lean back against the bonnet with your legs open. Take your bullet out and slide that cold fat cucumber up into your wet cunt.

Ooh, it's cold. Mmmmm

Slip it in and out till it's all the way in. Are you tight around it baby?

Yessss

Is it in all the way now?

Yessss

Does it feel good?

Oh Yessss it feels sooo nice.

Fuck it baby, fuck it faster. In and out of your tight wet cunt.

Ahhhhh

That's it, come on. You wanted this didn't you? You're such a little slut aren't you my pet?

Yes oh god yes! Oooooh please let me cum before anyone sees me Sir.

Not yet. Soon. You've been a bad girl! You tried to tease me, telling me how sweet you were.

How sweet are you now? Suck the cucumber. Deep as you can, lick all your sweet nectar from it. Finger yourself as you do it. Deep and fast. Feel that orgasm build around your fingers. Lay back on the car and rub your clit.

Put that cucumber back where it belongs! Stick it in your cunt NOW.

Ahhhh Ohhhh I'm ….

Fuck it hard into you. Rub your clit too. You can cum……..

Pleeease

Wait… wait…

Ohhhhhh Please Ple

Now!

OHHHHHH OHHHH UHHHHHH YESSSSS

OOHHHH GODD!!! Nnnnnnngh

……………….

Oh fuck! Ohhhh

That's it. Mmmmm God you sound good. Cum for me baby.

Ahhhhh oooh FFFFFucking hell! Mmmmm

Feel it baby, feel my voice stroking your body back down. Mmmmm you forgot where you are didn't you? Ha-ha look around you, you're fucking a vegetable in a car park you whore!

Ohh! Well …… May I get back in the car please Sir?

No! Bullet on your clit, number 3!

But…

You spoke to me when you were forbidden to. This is your punishment. Number 3 Now!

Oh Jeesus. It's so sensitive. I can't take it like this….I oh no…I'll…. cum…..ooooh nooo. Please ...Oh God no, someone's coming!

How far away are they?

Umm 200 meters maybe. He'll have to walk behind the car. Please no ….

Hmmm ok, close your legs then. Let your skirt drop. He won't see the cucumber between your thighs. Leave the bullet between your lips touching your clit. And you'll have to cum quietly! Ha-ha yes, perfect punishment for speaking out of turn!

Oh hell, I'm nearly there, oh God he's gonna know! He's getting closer. OOOOOh

He won't know if you're quiet.

Uh ………………uh…………..mmmmmmuh…………………

Your cumming aren't ya, ooooooh Yessss you're holding your breath. Oh good girl, Yessss I can see you. So nonchalant from a distance but all stiff and red faced. You're doing very well….. Don't forget to breathe!

(gasp)

God my cocks so hard right now, so ready to fill your dripping pussy, you'd like that right now wouldn't you? For me to just walk over to you and fuck you on the bonnet of the car. You want to be bent over it and fucked from behind while people walk their dogs past. Is that what you want? I'm so close….

(gasp) uh……….oh………… uh

You're such a slut. Are you rocking your hips to feel that cucumber in your wet cunt? It's not even 11 o'clock and your cumming in a car park. What are you?

A ….dirty ……uh ..slut Sir. Ohhh

Very good. Yes you are a very dirty slut. How does that feel now?

I …..I came Sir, Please can I take the bullet off now? Please Sir, it's too much. My legs are wobbly.

Get back in the car, you can take it off there. You have 5 minutes till I call you back.

Click

Hey

Hello baby, How are you now?

I'm kinda great, I think.

Kinda? You think?

Well yeah, ok I feel amazing after that but kinda freaked out too.

Why? What's up?

I just mean that what we do, well it's incredible. That had to be the scariest yet, I mean for being seen, I don't know how I can do what you tell me to, it feels amazing. I've never done anything like this. It's just so intense.

Well that's good then isn't it?

Yeah, it's great. But ….

But? What is it that's freaked you?

You said you were close. I know you didn't cum. What did you mean?

What do you think I meant?

Where are you? You should be 200 miles away but you said you were close! You said you could see me again. I got so excited by the thought that you were nearby but I still don't know how I feel about meeting you for real. It just freaked me out a bit.

Did you want me to see you?

No! Maybe….no… I don't think so. Not yet anyway.

What if I can? Would you like me to watch you?

Can you see me?

…….

Well?

Do you want me to?

You're not answering my question. I hate it when you're so evasive!

I know you do. Ready to play?

Are you going to answer my question?

No. Are you ready?

(sigh) Yes Sir.

Tell me how wet you are now.

God I'm soaking. Ha-ha I've got bubbles! And it's so slippy. It's like liquid silk.

Good, I want to try something. You need to be wet. Are you nipples hard?

Mmm yes Sir, they are.

Good. Have your clamps ready. Now turn round to face the back of the car. Get on your knees, one on each front seat. Straddle the gear stick.

Ok……. I'm there.

Now back up and lower yourself down so the gear sticks against your lips. You're going to fuck your gear knob.

What? You're kidding!

Nope. Have you done it before?

Hell no! Dah! ….It's never gonna work, its too big.

I know how big it is. It will work if you relax and do as you're told.

Oh my god! Where do you get your ideas from?

Ha ha! Oh before you do this, just give it a quick clean with a wet wipe.

Are you ready?

Um yes, I can feel it against my pussy.

Good! Now, rub up and down it, feel its hardness push between your lips. Slide it along to your clit and back down to your cunt again. Is it wet now? Touch it.

Oooh yes, it's wet now. It still feels too big though.

Mmmmm I know. Are you enjoying this?

Er ha yes… I'm getting really turned on again.

Just slide up and down for a minute. Oh, pinch your nipples now. Both of them. Hard. Now put on your clamps. No adjustment.

Ooooooh, that's done it!

Ahhh yes, I can hear it in your voice. They hurt don't they? Mmmmm you do so well. Get that knob right against your hole. It's going in now.

Mmmmm it's there. Ohhhh, I want this.

Push down onto it.

Ooooh I can't, it's too big.

It's not and you can! Just relax, rock back and forwards a bit. Work your way onto it. Tilt your hips, ride down. Easy…. Yesss and squeeze your clamps again. Hard.

Its stretching me, ooo it hurts….its going…oooo owww OHH!! God it's in! Oh my God! I'm on it! Oh Yessss that's amazing! It's, oh God yesss…. I mean, hell ….and now…. oh wow wow YESSS mmmmm.

Oh good girl. Ride it baby, feel it rubbing hard against your g-spot. You make me so hard, listening to you. I want you to fuck your car and listen to me. When we meet you're going to do that for me. You're going to show me what you do to your car when you think no-ones watching my filthy beautiful slut. I'm going to sit in the back seat of your car and see how easily you get that gear stick into your tight wet cunt and when it's in you can suck my cock while you ride it. You'd like that wouldn't you?

Ahhh yes god yes I would. Oh please let me suck you Sir, I want you.

Mmmm I know you do, and you will. Maybe when you least expect it. You're going to have to fuck that car of yours so many times that you'll never drive any car again without checking out its gear stick to see if you can take it. Can you take my car?

Ohhh God this is amazing!! Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh I don't know Sir. I don't know what your knobs like yet. Ohhh GOD I'm gonna explode. I WANT YOU! I WANT TO CUM!

Oh baby you sound so horny. I can't wait to watch you up close. ….. You may cum now.

Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me oh ohh ooooh YESSSSSSSSSSSSS AHH AH

Damn girl, do you ever cum quiet? I can see there are times when you are going to have to be gagged!

Mmmmm I'm sorry Sir, I forgot about the phone. Are you ok?

Yeah I think so, my eardrums might ring for a bit tho ha-ha. Wow you sound so damn fucking good. I really can't wait to gag you. You may take off your clamps, for now anyway.

Oooh they're sore now. They hurt more coming off than when they're on! D'you really want to gag me?

There are so many things I'm going to do to you when we meet. Oh while I remember, do you still have lube in your car?

No, not any more. I took it out last week. When we meet? I told you I'm still not sure about that.

I know. It doesn't matter yet. You'll get the chance to say yes or no when I think its time!

When you think its time?

Of course! Who's in control here?

You are Sir!

Very good! But seriously though, you can say no. I can play with you're head all you want me to, and let me say just how much I'm enjoying toying with you like this, but ultimately it's up to you.

Yeah I know. I like things as they are, well sort of haha! If we meet would that change?

Of course it would change. Half of how this head fuck is that you have no idea who I am. Once we meet that's gone. But don't worry; I have a whole new set of head fucks to replace this one.

God this is all a bit much. You're a psycho! You know that don't you? Haha! Professional stalker! You totally freak me out!

Thank you! I know, that's the idea! Look, we both needed a bit of fun. Isn't that how this started?

I can't remember really. We crossed a line when I gave you my phone number. I was never going to give you my number.

So why did you then?

I don't know why I did. It seemed like a good idea at the time. But I can't meet you. I want to… I think …but that's really not a good idea.

Probably not. But you might meet me without knowing it. I could ask you for directions in the street, or maybe call at your house to sell you something.

You couldn't! You wouldn't! ….Would you?

Or walk past you in a car park.

No! Wait! What did you say? My house??

Yes. I know where you live.

God, do you know how sinister you sound?

Yes.

Ok, but you mean 'where' town not where exactly.

Do I? It's not hard to find out that sort of thing.

You are joking….right?

No.

Shit!!!

Pardon?

Nothing Sir.

Glad to hear it. It could be sooner than you think though.

How come?

I might not be as far away as you think. How would today suit you? Maybe you'll see me later.

……..

Are you not going to say anything?

You can't be here! Tell me you're kidding. Please?

I've had enough of this car park now, let's go somewhere else.

No. Please just tell me where you are.

Oi! Remember who you're talking to. You don't get to demand anything. Do as you're told!

Yes Sir.

Perfect. Ok, drive out of the car park and turn right. Head down towards the roundabout.

Ok. I'm moving.

Turn left at the roundabout.

How do you know what's left at the roundabout? You don't know this area at all.

I know more than you think I do. Now go left.

How do you know I'm at the roundabout? Oh please don't mess with me like this.

Like what?

Like you're near.

Who said I'm messing? Oh turn right there.

Where? What?

By the pub, you're coming up to a pub yes?

Oh my God! Where are you? How do you know about the pub? There's nothing down here. Where are you taking me?

The river bank.

Where are you?............ Have you been here? You couldn't know….

Drive to the river. I'm going to watch you.

Watch me what?

Oh I don't know yet? See what happens.

Are you crazy? Where are you?

Be quiet! Park facing the river and open your door. And stop sounding so freaked out! What do you think I'm going to do to you?

I don't know. Do you own an axe?

An axe???? Not last time I checked? Where did that come from?

'Dangerous strangers always wield axes' my mother says! That and to stay away from ditches. People die in them a lot. I was just checking.

Oh you're so funny! Dangerous strangers though…I like that. Good, now I want you to sit on your door sill with your legs open and rub your clit.

Mmmmm the sill's cold. It's nice.

Just relax and listen to the river. Rub your clit and get ready to piss for me.

What! But..

Don't say anything. Just feel it build up. I want your fingers in your pussy now. Slide them in and out. Are you still wet?

Totally.

You're going to piss as you finger your pussy. You liked it last time.

I know but that was in my garden not in a public place.

So what? Are you really that bothered that you might be seen?

Yes I'm bothered. Of course I am.

Well you can't be seen. Not here. Get on with it.

Ok I think I'm ready to pee.

Mmmmm hold on a bit longer then. Rub your clit some more. Lean back a bit. Now let it go. Slide your fingers into your cunt while you piss. You're such a dirty slut for doing this.

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers
12