Phone Sex

Story Info
American lady, English guy enjoy sexy conversation.
2.1k words
4.54
28k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitJim
FitJim
47 Followers

You sound breathless. "Hello James," you slur.

"Hello Mrs Gerrard. Where are you?" I ask. "Are you alone?"

"In my kitchen. It's early afternoon, it's really hot outside, a fine Pennsylvania summer's day. I've got the air conditioning on. I spent the morning gardening. And you?"

"I told you. Germany. Berlin. It's night, dark, pouring with rain. I can't believe I'm calling you right now."

"How come you're there?" you ask, in your American drawl which never fails to turn me on.

"Can't remember if I told you by email. I'm with about 20 friends, it's my mate's stag do - you know, like a batchelor party - and we've been drinking heavily. They're all sat down in a restaurant up the road. We flew over from London yesterday morning."

"Do they know where you are right now?"

"No. I told them I was going to the loo. They haven't ordered dinner yet. I'm standing on the other side of the square. I wanted to talk to you again. Can you hear the rain? It's absolutely pissing it down."

"Very sweet of you to call."

"I had to. After seeing those photographs you took for me. Christ almighty, Mrs Gerrard. You looked so, so fucking hot."

"Which pictures did you like the most?"

"I don't know where to start. The one where your tits are pushing out over the black bra. Your huge, pale tits. That was so sexy. And some of the more nasty ones....they were just incredible."

"You liked the anal ones?"

"God, yes I did. And when you had a big dildo in your pussy and a smaller plug in your butt. Thank you, thanks so much. I came like a train when I saw them for the first time."

"I was thinking about you when I took the pictures. And are you still feeling horny?"

"As always. My cock is really hard in my jeans. It's lucky it's dark here, this is a really public place. I wish you could see it. There are neon lights everywhere, red and blue light smeared with rain. I'm getting really fucking wet by the way."

"You're not the only one dear."

"Really? (laughs) You're touching yourself....already? You've still got your clothes on though, right?"

"Well, a skirt and a top. But it's very easy to lift a skirt..."

"And you have already? Nice."

"I'm touching myself through my panties. I'm wet already. Listening to your voice. And thinking about the pics you sent me."

"I owed you."

"You've seriously never done that before?" you ask.

"Uh-uh. I took those shots for you and you alone. Did you like the six-pack? Sorry to sound vain. I've been working out a fair bit lately..."

"I liked it all. Thank you. And I still think you look like Sting."

"Hardly."

"You do. Blond hair, blue eyes. slim."

"He's 30 years older than me."

"He's still gorgeous though."

"And my cock?"

"Yep. I loved the pictures of your erect, circumcised cock. Like a big stick of candy. I'd love to wrap my lips around it and suck you long and hard."

"God Mrs Gerrard, I love your American accent. Especially when you're talking dirty to me. Are you still touching yourself."

"Oh yes. My panties are wet, very wet. Your English accent isn't so bad either."

"Where's your husband today?"

"Out, working."

"On a Saturday afternoon?"

"Yep, it's just little me all home alone. The kids are out at a friend's house."

"And you've got your toys with you."

"Oh yeah."

"Which ones?"

"The butterfly, for my clit. And a nice solid vibrator."

"I bet you can't wait to start playing with yourself properly."

"Mmmm."

"Not yet. I want to talk to you a bit longer before I let you finger yourself."

"Please?"

"No."

These are the rules of the game. I tell you what to do, and how to do it, and you must do as you are told.

I continue: "Can you feel me kissing the back of your neck? You should just feel my hot breath against your skin...."

"Yes, that's good."

"You're just sat in the chair, and I've come up behind you. We're both fully clothed. I start to lick against your neck and your ear. I an see your beautiful, bulging cleavage."

"Touch my tits, please James."

"Not yet Mrs Gerrard. I move up behind you and start to run my mouth along your cheek, towards your mouth. You turn your head slightly. Your lips feel soft against mine, as I press against you."

"Please can I touch myself?"

"You can put one finger inside your knickers, just one. Are you wet?"

"Mmm, it's inside now. Yes I'm fucking wet, really juicy. Please can I add another?"

"Okay, you've got two fingers inside yourself. Where is your skirt? Are you still wearing it? I want to know exactly where you're sitting and what you're doing. By the way, my tongue is now inside your mouth. You taste warm and moist."

"My skirt is around my ankles James. I'm still wearing my panties, but I've pushed them to one side, and I've got two fingers deep inside my cunt."

"That's good. When did you last shave it?"

"Two nights ago. You know I like to be nice and smooth. Are you drunk?"

"Not really. I've had a couple of pints of German beer. Wheat beer. Okay. I'm still kissing you, but I now have my hand between your legs, pulling your pussy lips open, inserting my fingers. Those fingers you can feel between your legs...they're mine. And I'm still kissing you from behind. I can feel your tongue deep in my mouth. You're pretty fucking hot for an older married woman."

"Not so old. You're 30, I'm 38, remember?"

"I know. But I look young for my age, and you don't. (laughs)."

"You are so ornery. But that's what I like about you, my English penpal."

"I'd love it if someone walked past the window of the kitchen. Do you still have your top on?"

"Nope. It's off. I'm still wearing a bra though."

"Mmmm...a big, heavy bra. God I'd love to be there, licking your cleavage, running my tongue over your heavy fat tits. What kind of bra is it?"

"Big (laughs). But then you already knew that. It's black, it's lacey. It's the one you saw in my pics this week."

"Jesus, I would love to see you. I want you to imagine that I've now moved in front of you, I'm kneeling in front of your chair, I'm reaching behind, and I'm unclipping that bra. Are you taking it off now?"

"Oh yeah, it's coming off. Do you like my nipples?"

"Fuck yeah, so big, so pink, so....are they erect? I'm starting to lick them. Can you feel me biting and sucking them? I want you to tweak your nipples with one hand. Are you doing that?"

"Oh yes, so good, please can I touch my pussy again?"

"In a second. I want you to know that I'm crouching between your legs. You're sat on the chair, in just your panties, your big tits hanging over me. You hold your legs open. I'm reaching forward to lick your cunt."

"That's good, I can feel your tongue. Sorry James, I have to touch myself, I'm feeling my clit and pussy."

"How many fingers are you using now?"

"Two....hang on...Three."

"Your pussy tastes so fucking good. So moist. So womanly. Shame your husband's missing out on this. It's an amazing sight. Do you like the feel of my tongue, deep in your pussy?"

"Oh yeah, really good, keep going, don't stop."

"Have you got that vibrator? I want you to start rubbing your pussy with it."

Pause.

"I've got it in my other hand, it's on, I'm touching my clit with it."

"Take your time. You can't put it inside just yet. You're watching me stripping off, off with my shirt, my trousers, my shoes, my socks. Look how fucking hard my cock is. It's that stiff because of you."

"Wanna listen to my vibrator?"

"Yes, please, do it, hold the phone against your toy."

There is a faint buzzing noise. It is hard to hear over the sound of the rain and the Germanic conversation of passers-by.

"Do you feel naughty Mrs Gerrard? Having phone sex with a stranger on the other side of the Atlantic while your husband is out at work? You're a bad slut, aren't you?"

"Oh yes. Fuck, yes."

"Describe your toy."

"It's eight inches, it's kinda skin-coloured, like pinkish, it's got big veins running down the pole."

"Like my cock. I want you to lie on the ground, legs open, pussy open. I'm now lying on top of you, sucking your big tits, rubbing my dick against your shaven mound."

A few seconds later...

"Fuck me. Please enter me."

"Not yet. I'm just teasing you, holding my erection against your hard clit, pushing it against your lips, your hot wet lips. But not entering you. Not just yet."

"Please. I want you inside me."

"Okay. I'm rubbing my bell-end against your opening. You're giving way. You want my cock badly. I can feel you opening up. I'm slowly entering you."

"So good, feels good."

"Now push that big vibrating plastic cock deep into your pussy."

"It's inside me. It feels so good, so fucking good."

"I can't believe this Mrs Gerrard. I'm in Berlin, never been here before, with a massive erection in my jeans, and I can't do anything about it."

"Touch yourself."

"I am, through my jeans. I'm so frustrated. But I can't exactly get it out in public, can I? How does it feel?"

"So good, so deep, so amazing. I'm lying on my back. I'm filled with cock. Plastic cock. Your cock. So fucking good. I'm not going to last much longer."

"You're going to have to. Push the vibrator even harder into your pussy. Then I want you to lick a finger and press it against your arsehole. Are you doing that?"

Pause

"Yes. I've got a dildo deep inside me and a finger inside my ass."

"I didn't say you could finger your arsehole!"

"Too late. It's inside me now. Feels so good."

"Tracey, I've got to cum. This is driving me insane. Listening to you, moaning, I've got to get some relief."

"What's with the Tracey?"

"Now that I'm inside you, fucking you, making me mine....it seems appropriate. I haven't forgotten that you're married...Mrs Gerrard."

"I like it when you call me that. Like I'm your teacher, and you're my naughty boy."

"How does that toy feel. Are you nearly there?"

"Oh yes, nearly there, so fucking near. You've got to get somewhere where you can cum at the same time as me."

"Okay, I'm walking, it's still pouring with rain. Can you hear it? I'm entering a restaurant (noise of clattering dishes and conversation). What's that? I can't hear you. Okay, that's better. I'm in the gents. There's no privacy. But there's no one here now. I'll go in a cubicle."

"Are you there?"

"Yep."

"Get your cock out."

"Of course. I'm unzipping myself. Christ, that feels good, to let it out. I was so fucking frustrated back there."

"Are you still hard?"

"Of course I am. I'm so hard."

"Touch yourself. But first, lick your hand."

"Okay. Are you still pumping your pussy like an obedient fuck-slut?"

"Oh yeah. I'm close, so so close. Are you masturbating?"

"Yep, my dick is so swollen, so pink, the head is red, I must be close. I'm inside you. I've got your legs over my shoulders. I'm pumping your pussy. You're so hungry for cock. You feel so tight, so hot, so moist, so tight. (whispers). Someone has just come in."

"I don't care. I want you to jerk off. I want you to cum right now. I can feel your dick inside me. You're massive. Filling me. So big and stiff. Harder, fuck me harder."

"Oh fuck, Tracey, oh fuck, so close. I'm sucking your stiff pink nipples, holding your neck with one hand, your buttock with the other. Filling you with prick. Oh my god, I hope no one here speaks English. I'm cumming, inside you. Oh. Mrs Gerrard. Fuck. Yes." (moans, screams with pleasure.)

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod, don't stop, keep thrusting, pumping. I'm almost.....oooooogh. (groans, screams with excitement). Fuck yeah!. (more quietly). That was beautiful."

"Did you cum? Did you squirt this time?"

"Oh yeah, I've got my ass on a white towel, it's really wet with my juice. What about you?"

"I came like a train. Spunk all over the toilet bowel. There's some on the wall as well. You are so dirty, my dear fuck buddy."

"Bye for now. Enjoy Berlin."

"I already have." (hangs up)

FitJim
FitJim
47 Followers