Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long silence. I almost fainted when the blood rushed back from my cock to my head.

After a long while she finally broke the silence. "Baby, I'm covered in cum. Oh my...... That was fantastic. I've got cum on my face and I'm massaging it into my tits. I've got cum everywhere."

"I know. I'm covered too. Are you ok?"

"Yeah Baby I am. I hope you didn't mind my getting fucked. But I thought you'd like to listen in."

"I'm glad that Bill could be there to take care of you." I was emotionally and physically wasted. "Just listening to you wore me out. I'll bet Bill is wasted too."

"Oh he's gone already. He's done his job and I'm done with him. So I sent him home to think about it and to appreciate what just happened."

As we then finished our conversation with some small talk, Joy occasionally would remind me that she was playing with the cum that had pooled in between her tits. She was such a tease.

I slept really well, but woke up the next morning with a raging hard-on thinking about her getting pounded by Bill's cock. Later as I boarded the plane to head home it was just about all I could think about and it really made the plane ride home tough. And I kept replaying what I thought it looked like over and over in my mind as the plane flew home. I had almost convinced myself that it was all a dream and then she met me at the airport baggage area dressed in a trench coat. I had gotten to the baggage area before the rest of the passengers and there was no one very close and Joy paused a few feet in front of me and opened the coat and flashed me. She was wearing the same stockings and garter that she wore last night with Bill and nothing else but her Mary Jane pumps. I knew that it was not a dream now because the garter belt and the tops of her stockings had the stains of his dried cum. There were about 6 or 7 stains on the garter belt and 3 or 4 on the top of each stocking. He must have blown his load everywhere. She smiled, winked, licked her lips and then she closed the trench coat came over to me and gave me a huge hug and kiss, driving her tongue down into my throat.

No, I had not imagined it. She was obviously tremendously horny and wet because I could smell her musky scent. She leaned close to me and said "My juices are running down the insides of my thighs."

My knees got weak but I reached for my bag and managed to get it from the carousel before it was whisked away. As we wandered out to the car, she let the trench coat fall open and I could see her hard nipples inside.

In the car on the short trip home she leaned the seat back and opened up the trench coat fully and gave me a close up view of her fantastic body. Her clit was standing so hard and tall almost like a little tiny cock. And she was right, the insides of her thighs were covered with her juices. She turned on the reading light to provide a spot light on her and she pointed out what I had already seen....... the dried cum from Bill fucking her the night before.

"See these?" she teased. "It's dried cum from Bill last night....... He fucked me and showered me with cum." Her words rang in my ears. She said it with a certain pride that was strangely exciting.

When we got home she took me by the hand and led me to the family room stopped and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. My cock sprang out as hard as it was the night before. She peeled off my shirt and pushed me down naked into our double movie lounger. She took off the trench coat and picked up the controller and pushed the button and started a video.

"I want you to watch a movie." She said with that really mischievous tone again.

The video opened with her sitting in the chair in our living room, dressed in the same stockings, garter and heels she was wearing now, legs crossed. Her nipples were hard as gumdrops and she was bouncing her leg. The only other thing she had on was the Bluetooth. "Hi Baby." She said.

12